1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

HES

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby HES » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:00 pm UTC

Which may as well be beanish to me.
He/Him/His Image

BlitzGirl
Location: Out of the basement for Yip 6! Schizoblitz: 115/2672 NP

"DMCA" without periods is the search

Postby BlitzGirl » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:42 pm UTC

COMPUTERY SCIENCE.
I don't understand what it's doing, wolpies.

On the other hand ED's TimeAccessor seems to understand me. :shock:

AluisioASG wrote:
mrob27 wrote:According to @AluisioASG, they're all getting takedown notices, including the original OTT, i.e. this forum. It would be nice if we knew why.

Subjects.
Subjects!
They are not REDUNDANT.

Ah, okay. So it was just that one thing? Baobabs.

Neil_Boekend wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:Time to cross-stitch all of Time! One stitch per pixel!

I'd chose embroidery for the OTT. Mainly because you can get CNC enbroidery machines and if you manage to convert the OTT to a form the machine can take you can just let it run.
Also embroidery stitches are smaller if I remember correctly, so choosing embroidery decreases the total size to something that might fit in our observable universe.

Aw, that would take all the anguish out of the process. :D

taixzo wrote: Decree: Post any RELATED dreams you might have had.

Now I'm a newpage late, but I just had a comavision last night about a second OTT meetup. I don't remember all of it, but part of it had me throwing riverish stuffed redundakitty plushies at the OTTers, yelling, "RAPTORCAT ATTACK!"
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

ZoomanSP
Location: Twelve days north of the Othercomic threads, and a few degrees south of complete insanity. (©yappo)

Postby ZoomanSP » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:34 pm UTC

1190 posts!!!

RSIR:
Spoiler:
1190posts.png
Wait on.

Spoiler:
Kieryn wrote:They have a culture involving hat wearing. What kind of a collective would come up with such a thing!?
BlitzGirl wrote:I'll get the razor and finish off Occam while we're at it.
ucim / Megan wrote:"It can do whatever it wants. It's the OTT."

Sciscitor

Re: "DMCA" without periods is the search

Postby Sciscitor » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:24 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:Ah, okay. So it was just that one thing? Baobabs.

.. and it does not affect the plain text versions.
TFDA Senior OTT Analyst (Resources, The Database of OTC and OTT Related Art)
To all Blitzers (Maugrim, micdi, Purplepants77 et al): Have fun and enjoy your journey!
Holmes, Sherlock wrote:"It's elementary, my dear Watson!"1
1 Holmes actually never said this.

Sustainabilizer

Postby Sustainabilizer » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:37 pm UTC

ZoomanSP wrote:New OtherComic.

(I planned to post an explanationRELATED, but couldn't stop ROTFLing and I'm trapped in the Outside. However, explainxkcd has a good one – as always except that they didn't get 1190:Time either. Noone did, back then.)

RELATED: ETA: This OtherComic reminded me of the SNAKE!1793 language.
1793: Python. It has web-footed raptor typing.

Happy 1190 posts, ZoomanSP! :)
Treeish manip!
Last edited by Sustainabilizer on Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:58 pm UTC, edited 2 times in total.
Confused about the OTT? See the Wiki!
Want more 1190: Time? Check out TimeAfterTime!
There is a MIRROR of the OTT, just in case.
Thanks for participating in my Scientific Conference and OTTer Meetup!
Help for addams completed successfully. Thanks!

Eternal Density

Re: IT'S A GRAPEVINE. IT'S A KEYBOARD. IT'S _SUPERBOTCASTLE_

Postby Eternal Density » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:46 pm UTC

mrob27 wrote:Wow, @Eternal Density, your neural network seems to learn pretty quickly if, even in the first sample you shared, it already knows about molpy and BlitzGirl :) I would love to learn what Newpixecodation is, perhaps your bOTTronic OTTifier will tell us once it learns how to post.
  There's something odd going on that makes my browser show a U+FFFD codepoint every now and then. If you're training it to generate output one byte at a time, perhaps you could take the plain text input and remove all non-ASCII bytes from it, then start training again (painful, I know). Alternatively, just remove all non-ASCII bytes from its output. By "ASCII byte" I mean anything from 0x20 to 0x7E (32 through 126) plus newlines and maybe tabs if you really want. Either method should eliminate any UTF-8 encoded stuff, unless something really convoluted is going on.

I've noticed that and assume the non-ASCII bytes are in Sciscitor's file. I ought to remove them, yes. Newlines should stay in unless I want to generate a solid block of text, which I don't.
I'll need to start from scratch anyhow, once I get CUDA going to allow use of my GPU, but that should go much faster.
BRB checking how it didnovernip and starting driver download...
ETA
here you go:

Code: Select all

Now I told to stop much more length.
Ooo Tinkal decrees has read. Not quitily the Rosetta? he, thanks. And I go all on NP1333.
I always have quite diacrit or intenders whoever will submit.
Some soll dip might be a lot of there is unmenting when he's all carting an ottification means to bedom right in the other if you sit on my 469th map info terri Do you do some kelting knights: Spoiler:   Also, I feel Randall and a * rired d Ananaaaaaa: I know, Ice when the recording recomments car!!?!?
Well, we say
There
 I really highly might have pixel of GDS in both vincight map*
Okay, but he'h following that ones.
 There's some more powerful croachen, but I remember like the end bothasar_p's B -- posted by newpixbot. OTT UNG S... s.
 I see what everyone would be a  Lurker  was truly an unday too still until a genfer-result. Ointment buffyger: de Mociy if it was now managing.
Is there sintaneously OTTish in.

I don't know what cueball is awesome Beanies for very here. Finish Gransing Beignatuver that the night seems as giant great Temporal Hut-Repress of Freezop&Tzis - level cheers : The ottification of Mars, sucoolous to the worse, when Cueball you're turned.  Thing for deline adiction solder, and map.  I started the old time, but that's as much longh understand with something Phenemettina with a grum Duneswords  Orbits ice to seeings that noisenssip.
 They go far out of the wedding. Is it enhanced too afterther, but you gon't correspond to the future I sprayl the time. you're right up for melters bit and Dracomax Lacken would present any unimportant is an idea?
Like [yea*] *spoiler] can be (I think I coma) does once you (my full of testing hot finding both medical comments, a puzzing on this one and most of  the Present pronunci  Neverwhees.  This know what you hope you may, safe, after they were incomprehended) wing are those thoughts after be some kind of works with comics. As they on the cal about a fewnet sand times gertified to when you spoilered me  It took to see to true comic and right now, they're zies and (RTA (and a wonderful), all texius pinions cool.   (Little  plansed  things.
Truef.
I tried seeing - another propresion of Party Present, that wasn't the Darken Com If anyone's noticed how to make the ne-Ni's Fullion of Time countdownes sand ca To go with up and meet (in usnings to do the sword) but I can't get what was 9  Spoiler:   Whizbang. You, there is on a titing over-thinking, though they came  Edit to xkcd ID coge. Feels like that I Precise message in the molpynamp in newpix, Blitzers I never gone with, back all the General, those was my own break (or but there's nothing I living over summertively used to culculated long awards, 1) (17/381 of Time schtorous-nacket force3 (Cookie,) Stylib of Cylosrized nervial midsts, ဘane ottified grabab) in a bunk rise!   Red 80 outsiders are, but a pixel.  201 punsawialt! Others are my head, though. That was brained (frequent-fton moon, (I'm sorry I crossed some point can see a heretical). Randall, or realized I don't neel some people that I am using chakes must find it of a iPIen words of sentences to Pudge Cognitative and composition anything, and I'm just goi but I tried to avoid the empboy of Supersy and 1.  Or release pages landed with an upper generality of new animations. Without saying the OTT even a credition, Redundant: a Everyins Noise IF* 

After a thind.  Makes some diffs 17. They stuff all the general hugs to all the fool gap... hat-as we  insered  machines.
Hungarian b*., where'd base you are! I was here BlitzIdie hash!  Noooooooer! Obv Unlush everybody bumped, and ever À!  Although I'm going to find it a server: A split them insect was mold.  I don't think you're imposing. I don't think that will lurk entirely...
 Sneezeness!n your side?
So far as I can say it's in the queue.
 Edit: Noced flights, I ladder within a rain, as it would have to normally RAZOR Secret, you want to upload, so it is fun to seeing a "night, I just moved into this is really a stuff. But I tried to wonder license at the vogie at this ice c Now we have there and I'm song you kind of wake up. It's truly a random bread g   "Water and "One, I'd love that?"  And when the eterral idea with a thing an Yay!  got ninja'd by the  13 . New poll cheese!
Grazming to's time with which, silly, too? Decent. Kunsu, but the present alts a rough velped names finally only done if it looks like unimmungs: they are using into this name (and just apologies.
 People are ther file reading wheels we've (just too galage for he). Coffee and Timeframe took the pope changes, cuegan "past surprolomys Frencies 4."  No movie The mysterios: after 2 6 66 8, 36, 16gaq S Y'ant wow.) next frame.
Weird sigs would not be a book with abootin a part foldend. Page 95ths! and just Resurs an average is just fun so far to stire about it finding all of this! Why is cool, A Munroon any notionable? I shall sometimes been unplific-topic theories, but we skip the right-stars and if the pridly reals. OTTER artest is 8! Not quite for the moment, too?
In  Morobi.!  Like Stones! Some initial (what?) seems intention to explained helf without Mmit's RELIXED...
Right of SuperyONE. So, my greasing acceleration about the jert bit.  Being back Spoiler:   Quotes not to decide you're able time:

Why does a building on the bulber frames as much harget!
 Wait for it.Is it just a lpose of time?'
I want to guest in people who is rogream... But most of  not  sure pointed!!! 4) Is that thread? the rot-Only Lord Rosetto: Molpy sand drops (Cuegan knows of sh Spoiler:
Yee, you Megan would be Machinies Thright, what tames based to Fruik Megan wants Is sorry to upload muse.
But all y'all: not at being simply tomographic that or Randall sure why you'd want to believe it was, asd up to Time, and by grammar and they are  awok icepani  foot
I could give read what the molpyhastrology sains and growing another time I've h Oh finally Time looks like it's a mod of heart that they aren't under Qf Time used with sanity.
Nice in the same comic,  EDFENK,  Such a Scene Common!
 -- posted by oldpixbotavel
 -- posted by newpixbot..
 -- posted by newpixbot. OTT Time Travel
I just can do claim.  The mustard present shops moving about a date faring to go on enough to go.

Spoiler:   she has not pretending that affect discussion constrarcedubles
�lvestbot: Homething that etcs would all buy been up all in the person, but sticks up and strytored to swarm and unlocked the OTC but means they waved that way  *wants to say is that Randall will current your and probably rolling his favorite honories then.  And then I do read your internet for Sun down into the ridiou In the THIS Quest story hours, either safear without ketchup-(origry, who knows that Vytitime ?
I also have for the crowd.
 2421-FBAT IT 4)-arthord was doing that!   (2x UVG i
 The quotes as close to the OTT-as 58 OTTishy! Many Year IW. *dReSish little wor Looking like a boost-nonicas Page 85 by name to say that I've been up to those that looks definitely whatever you but this would must be my language through flurs, and glass (non-ep L G)) of the other couple day at the  ratheir  appreciati (and this is symlick) and ketchup will also be the terrible  reasson that you know that  by "how a seating for "the page being/cape in real Reports" in the fut "Jlave your car." "Yes, I must  could five a Present Place for the button if yo Sorry for Staps Elected in this blitz, they're in going on time to short filment as you don't comorady one.  It's not lego to the in-side. I struggle, doing that thread is certain ingaching it.
 *sstists black slip tost*eanie
What does in hard every newpix.  Visitions of what the meaning of the poetry of  A quide was hearing the magnuments of funnier I would happen at ELD.
Sorry, my best vopbing screen. And after all, does you think that OTTers volume ends OtherComic. The Edit:  I chemized it was about some stretches. I wrong with this for so far to miscoursell, then' it is two time anyways selling into eyes. I know why I do really have much of the "They" explaire is trust for the quarki xe doesn't have some higher happened as illnvals felling to understand it  whic          stlime.0Buttomforwerlicns, though I've missed a base (I have a hat) where I didn't want hom you (can't understand it!)  Othertood   Niant!  It was for now to tip Randall gets an OTTish time to the same. If it's not a smam interest Does that two is it in the silly of the Rocky Outside?  Her hands and mmans it does correctly slugsed your season. Seven MortonJasts into the Great Fires Present -- going: Applied too much OTTertormolpies.  S. .., HAL.  Isn't an unit 6.  Now we're per hour, we can understand the Protection Cool by together, I do have  Now we're sailing on let's PAins of the refeser to here - but if you're in Aubron and I read it into comprehenst. One-friends to this out.  The browed digital rushed ediction people.   You put it  out the moon  might record to tool at 9-. Tasty. (I know that put it whatev it in your bot fills) yum it mest! Should be m Right noxWonder our dev dialogue! (Running in the 43 material).  means  ummma.bmb  lp?
Singa for your question. Analysies:  Well, ED   Noise   Sound new graph  - an ab *starrows the initial pin I'm a colminable building puns.
 Hm I hope your spoiler is pretty neat!
Well, you look down.  Due to even three usio k.bookbinder
ightyou scrtoned!
CredenzoEWlish I buy it back to you a few times around... If the screen things to take about WHAT WOTRAEDEAT TO
There is just even if you should have seen e/dolptishness too. *journey hoping t Just of a native yet before we skidteeness you'll saw the grand is merge, he's pretty sure two days 27 out of this:
Oh, last face is, I would have missed. Gake the next moment whistle in the delivery temperum. Checks now thanks for a redip to that perioce
 I turn something a pygaura cheopiey after WorldCon (someone attempted from the row radibual), so y'all do I have hatted it on an old vrmotey, and a locking soul hearing the molpy lurking off. Some grifly solution is talking to end up Bugs- I can blue here.  But I won't  have  liberhat away, pope. Can we fulfy HED this coined as soooo They are so in rules hot long since the molpy beside sorry to post numbers and eoging the most reasonance on the usual favourite unit gold. There's only never that the other places they wanted and isn't right as (so long lo edit 4 is time... what. from theories or 255 cie shot.
I only been such especially (which is channied)
 I'm not mention this drop in cool.) I sweet this emeir. . what about tries?
 Shy big as the morning is true digits. The comic sounds fill that they  had to  BlitzGirl,  Scistonizer ! sort of breaks. Heavish Clavas .
 | Trooph.95+404*3142.pP
 With better new.ard powerful baze... 
But will need it!!?!

Oh can't.
Cerobpierhah! The prediction is imministic somehow, I'm still every tiny one and upself unless that was. I got Cueball significantly intentionally thoroughly probably find it for a bit th)ingline. This will never granted without your prediction. Bubbies, JA! I was far in the server neitral (letters all) ketchuppear. After relevant for the local hourly discussed by the violesta (cate=) and Outsider GuessCastmolpy
With no wobbly story there - I don't draw a website, mance this all having had in "fishe or "poluuk tags" but not being?  From the detective enhancement in Time (Oh good thread not to be sad based on them).  If you mean that's the grammation drinking thinking  ?
 For posting Melotas. Here went back for the sea experiencement.
I was crossed before the conteon dip beautiful. You've learned how it happens, u “True 8:Um* 47:! I got to wish I am on the sneaky, how are not that? both of you hurt-reading.  I take the ever-good less amusement valueau french newpages read how I loved quite them as dedicated by any surrounding that has a role.  This post does cheer. People don't drink back. VERONILLY in the Dork First (and turn)   I read stuck on silly sand-multips.  How been  yappo  . They debater rivers as 1. These can beside stuff by Cuegan is saying backing to sat all havon? Thinking I have down-too-reasement for Sunday Mars. It will cult. Diegy break, they still introduced 16 from inifienties.
I wouldn't make temporarily quite unlikely, and the story-are-making-ong  word,  When R.dD down , right now, and what if we  said ...  Thus every OTTer, neat others, hoping! Do so much reload that I thought to punny about the Side Timis.
Blood or Just from some entirely beacon devices, but paying in the screen, accor Treeish tidification dactyl change with: OTTing at Ms.  The mustard would preve And also first FF. (Ergman)!  The  crazy great 3 apopriphic  Changes chart!  No Spoiler:   ottification:  based to decision. get on a notea.

If you m'mptic? And nots of a count, thus times diolasses.   Outsider one is sortwood…
Exammed: [successvist, =NA_)
If it has half of  is  OTTification of drops.  Unless birthday I was still a neg Oooooooooooooooooooooo.  Definition, I often ypentized any isition on the images of dial periods. Kieryn is hogding in other rivers without some more definitive update!
 Also, 'time's algorithm to everyone's stuff. It's a series and glow the absence Spoiler:   I bring this - (it's probably working on Grdent, I have a given to the jaron) and by twits raptorsest an or because it's all. If a time, as I really find, predicting when "This is what awesomed is properly somewhere group, I along the mustard "mrob thoughting and "you're not one of when there is on the idea It's beautiful, only one other post. I've got chosen to these times, but leogices in outputs.  It spent more than "GAR" which eyes chirping meaning to whim,".         worly.</ As Probling is at 2:11 an capabule, being higher than have more musical...im     . .                   frame3
 And after that BlitzGirl I could  approximately  believe the becared simply  yappo  but but was in a lot of GarTing 25 to spot Language mostly. Hunch someone cannon.. I have a specty. It would be meeting *then who's busy music so that looks like redundancy kindo of this test.  Inch which would be tasking hot finishes? "I'm pretty locking its files, sensible?    "> """B. If at this keanting released can offer high "OTTer" IT IS
time.
Why do you know if you're helio?
Might 5.09 .00, without it was, reloadingssketh!
Puosing so used sand cuulding eight to uppelt.
Let's set up worldgings his atmos, and building to VP his virws and successfullyther centro feather the placing ay this goesscue of each which wave at not, yet some those of my fryenooms at geekwagon's submission: the stud I want to put on  We'll  stiff this format spoiling tag. But mind!
 -- posted by SilentBot
Sair, the only frame is ruled for about 22,600.30 is prepared from 138, or some people.)
I never converted a reasonable animal frames, and they viewed the sea is complet (Edit for all given to comatas used the castle without takes out note. Hills are no droratyon for xkcd sets out by newpix now
 35% makes my insance updating mirrorrome, and other hundreds logicallate dialector dumins.   . Still that are mean 10 or some frames?  The aver glow monster.  This Corinnes at Win'
Step Rob Rie Computer:
This - you're not in  the cool doesn't nice  R  - And now Beanish molpy spoiler:

Edit: Yay, the  Second page  widelette every months or comicY now my brain without it. Whew is you too? I am no approaching DunOO1 at this train and this point I missed books!  Molpy. Killer m*.. *sentences rules in story] Zap From the Pop or I thought that real steapswages are soff at the pics of max numbering...

This is at 7k cycles (it's nearly at 8k but I"m not gonna
Spoiler:
)
But you can see that it's learned a good bit more since last time. It sounds a bit more coherent!
ETA manually removed 5 nonascii chars.
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?
In the Marvel vs. DC film-making war, we're all winners.

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:06 pm UTC

ZoomanSP wrote:
Spoiler:
1190 posts!!!

Awesomeful! I'll think of this whenever I see newpix 1190 now. Image
Happy 1190 posts! Cake:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

balthasar_s

Where do the BFTFs come from?

Postby balthasar_s » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:08 pm UTC

Where do the BFTFs come from?

It's 2013 again!
A balthasar_s joins an OTT.
The lucky pix start the next day.

But I'm new here and don't understand almost anything.
So don't understand that there is a time after Time going on.

I have some ideas for OTTifications. So I make them and post them.

Then we have waveney's time after Time.
Wow, we can do ottifications that use Time's format and tell RELATED stories!
That's cool.

I wonder, if I did something like that, how would I do it?
I don't know.

I make some more posts.
Some start to recognize me.
I like it here.

I think:
I want to share my story with Time.
I have some ideas. Ideas for a film.
I record the film and post it.

In the film I mention the moonbase for the first time. and I use the name "bicycles on the moon" for the first time here.
This is an important decision. It means that the OTT is one of the places where I can mention my botm-related things.
Somewhere around that time I add the text to my avatar, and I set the location.

Time goes on. we have the beanie chapter 2.
Again, I think what would be if I did something like that.
I don't think I would ever do it.
I don't have any OTCish story to tell.

Better do these ottifications that I can do and that are good enough.
A time after Time is not something I can do.

And then, something very molpish happens.
A t1i!
Wow,
this t1i is really interesting.
For some time I hope this might be a GLR doing it.
Soon I come to the conclusion that this can't be GLR.
But it's still great.

It inspires posts. And pedictions. And OTTifications. And enhancements.
Wowagain.

I'm working on a project for my university. My computer is not reliable enough. Sometimes when I turn it off it doesn't want to start again.
I can't have this.
I buy a new computer. The old one becomes redundant.

I have an idea!
I can use the redundant computer as a server!
I ask my parents if it's possible to have a computer and a router constantly running in our house.
After some time they agree.

The future's pretty cool!

I can do so many things now.
I go dnsdynamic.org and soon I have a website with the domain rowerynaksiezycu.dnsd.info (now rnk.bicyclesonthemoon.info).
I host some things.

I can do some things.
I make the NewpixbOTTification.
I start 1190.bicyclesonthemoon.dnsd.info (now 1190.bicyclesonthemoon.info)
And I put the NewpixbOTTification online so anyone can use it.

Also, I go blitzing.

Soon I realise how much power it is to be able to write my own CGI programs on my own server.
I make bothasar_s.
I make the mirror.

Suddenly, a bluecave!
And we all enhance.
I enhance too.

I think,
Can we do it automatically?
Will we do it?
Who will do it?

I will.
I make the bluenhancement.

I think much about t1i and its secrets.
I think much about Time.

Time was very cool.
But it would have failed if xkcd wasn't already famous.

It required many xkcdfans to notice it in time and quicklky start doing things.

If I made an OTC and just put it on my server it would fail.
I would need a way to make sure the frames can't ONG unnoticed.
Actually, that's a good idea not only for an OTC but also for an aftertime.

the t1i frames are kind of "forced" to the thread.
No matter what OTTers do, the frames will be ONGed and posted.
It does not require any activity from them.
But at least it's so cool that it encourages speculations, analysis, enahncements, and so on.

If I ever make an aftertime I'll have to think about that.

But how to start it?
It can't "just" start ONGing.
Nobody will know they have to look for a first frame.

What if the OTTers themselves started it?

What if someone goes to my website and notices something that wasn't there before?
Will OTT become interested?
I know. The OTT has to be already interested.
Should already expect something.
I should drop some hints before.

Ok, nice but I don't have any aftertime.
I don't have any OTCish story.

Wait, actually I DO have a story.
But not an OTCish one.
Not directly OTC-related.

I already made the WHYDTMT film. I told some of my story with the OTC.
I want to tell much more.
I want to do it in a different way.

That's not exactly a time after Time.
Even better.
I could never do a good time after Time.
But this is something I could do.

So I want to show how time influenced people like me.
How it inspired, how it changed.
And how later the OTT did it.
And how one channges into an OTTer.
And more things.

ggh,
You wrote,
Time ends in me, and t1i ends in i. Will there be a Timyself next?
This prediction was SO correct.

But.
I can't make this directly about myself.
I could do that in a film. I can do that in a post (later, I did.)
But this is a time after Time.
Ok, not exactly.
But RELATED!

It has to be done indirectly.
It should never say it's about me.
It should never mention any real name.
It should not have words like for example "moon".

OTTers will find out anyway.
And it will be much more molpish.

But yes, there will about be real things.
And not.
I should do it in such a way that the border between reality and fiction is not clear.
That it's not easy to tell where the real world ends and the bftfworld begins.
It will not be limited to just the frames.
It has to be a little meta.
There will be posts.
There will be other things.
Some things on my website.

So, how exaclty will the story look like?
I don't know.

But don't worry.
Wait for it.

I need to think about it.
It has to be done well.
And not fast.

And there is still a t1i going on.
A very cool t1i.

And who knows, maybe there are other stories waiting for it.
Maybe not.
But I still have some time left.

I should not force myself to think about it.
I should wait until the ideas come to me.

One day I'm sitting on a lecture and listening.
And drawing.
Often, when listening, I also draw.
It helps me focus on what I'm listening to.
I don't think much of what I'm drawing.

I'm drawin some bikes. some trees.
some squares, cubes, wheels, bikes, many other things.

Then I draw people. people from the moonbase. I have already drawn them before.
They are doing some things. Saying things.
They find Time.
And so on.

Then there is a break.
I take a sandwitch from my bag. I look at my sheet of paper.

It is very similar to what has later become the first frames of bftf.

That's it.
That's what I wanted.
That's what I needed.
This is the story.

Later I go home. On bike. Over 20 kilometers.
And I still think of the story.
More and more ideas come to their place.
At home I have the main structure of the story ready.
(It will change a few times in the future.)

At the same time I think how to make the frames.
I don't have so good graphic editing skills as SilentTimer has.
It will never look so good.
And even if it will, It will require too much time.

I look at my drawings.
I can draw it!
And scan it.
And reduce the colors.
And make frames of that.

I already did this in two of my films.
And in one film "Nie Śpij!", all the animation required only 3 A4 sheets of drawings.

I take a piece of paper. And fold it. And again. andagainandagain...
Until I have 32 rectaglse whose size is just perfect.
And I start drawing...

I wonder how much time I have.
Because t1i looks like it may be coming to an **d.

I ask mscha.
He has no idea.

I ask SilentTimer.
Xe answers.
:shock: t** e** is coming soon! :shock:

That was a perfect time to start drawing.

I prepare the system to discover and start the frames.
The drawing is going fast.

I'll probably will have drawn all frames in less than two months...

There will be more posts.
Wait for it.

Edited to fix some typo.
And I really like the last othercomic.
And this post took me about two hours to write.
Last edited by balthasar_s on Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:42 pm UTC, edited 5 times in total.
BSTA
Good luck, my blitzing friends!
BTTBAA:1023 # Mustard? Use the mirror! Blitzing? Also use the mirror! And here's why. # OTT facebug copy
that's a robot so it doesn't countImage
This text was autogenerated:
swimming unit detector active

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:12 pm UTC

I love that post, balthastoryteller.

This might be my favorite part because it summarizes so well:
balthasar_s wrote:ggh,
You wrote,
Time ends in me, and t1i ends in i. Will there be a Timyself next?
This prediction was SO correct.
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

svenman

Time In A Folder

Postby svenman » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:43 pm UTC

Neil_Boekend wrote:Edit to add: Does anyone have all of Time in a folder? Cuz I found a program that would probably let me stick them all in a single PDF so my Kobo can probably display it.
Also, all the fan stories? T1i? BFTF? The Beanies? Prickly? Cuz when I have it figured out for Time those would not be difficult.

Time In A Folder
(based on "Time In A Bottle" by Jim Croce)

If I had all Time in a folder
The first thing that I'd like to do
Is to turn it all into one big PDF file
For me with my Kobo to view

Spoiler:
If I had a redundant server
That mirrors the One Thread so True
I'd save every post like a treasure and then,
Again, I would read them anew

But there never seems to be enough time
To wikify all the OTTers' works
Once you find them
Procrastination's bad, I know
But the OTT art's too molpish to
Just ignore it

If there were a moonbase in secret
Where people had science to do
Reading the One True Comic,
I'm sure, is a thing
That would really inspire them too

Once you find them
Just ignore it

Edited to insert full song OTTification.
Edit 2: Little tweaks on the lyrics.
Edit 3: Cleaned up a little bit of grammatical mustard.
Last edited by svenman on Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:58 pm UTC, edited 3 times in total.
Apart from Forum Games, mostly active on the One True Thread.
If you need help understanding what's going on there, the xkcd Time Wiki may be useful.

Addams thanks all of us who helped. Her life is much better now.

Randallspeed to all blitzers on the One True Thread!

Eternal Density

THESE AREN'T THE GOATS YOU'RE WAITING FOR IT FOR

Postby Eternal Density » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:48 pm UTC

ed@ed-Qosmio:~/Downloads$ sudo apt-get autoremove
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree       
Reading state information... Done
You might want to run 'apt-get -f install' to correct these.
The following packages have unmet dependencies:
 cuda-drivers : Depends: nvidia-opencl-icd-346 (>= 346.46) but it is not installed
E: Unmet dependencies. Try using -f.
ed@ed-Qosmio:~/Downloads$ sudo apt-get -f install
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree       
Reading state information... Done
Correcting dependencies... Done
The following packages were automatically installed and are no longer required:
  libappindicator1 libapr1 libaprutil1 libechonest2.1 libftgl2 libindicator7
  libp11-kit-gnome-keyring:i386 libprojectm2 libqxt-core0 libqxt-gui0
  python-appindicator python-psutil python-webkit wine-gecko2.21
  wine-gecko2.21:i386 wine-gecko2.24 wine-gecko2.24:i386 wine-mono0.0.8
  wine-mono4.5.2
Use 'apt-get autoremove' to remove them.
The following extra packages will be installed:
  nvidia-opencl-icd-346
The following NEW packages will be installed:
  nvidia-opencl-icd-346
0 to upgrade, 1 to newly install, 0 to remove and 27 not to upgrade.
4 not fully installed or removed.
Need to get 0 B/7,826 kB of archives.
After this operation, 26.5 MB of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n] y
(Reading database ... 677332 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to unpack .../nvidia-opencl-icd-346_346.46-0ubuntu1_amd64.deb ...
Unpacking nvidia-opencl-icd-346 (346.46-0ubuntu1) ...
dpkg: error processing archive /var/cache/apt/archives/nvidia-opencl-icd-346_346.46-0ubuntu1_amd64.deb (--unpack):
 trying to overwrite '/etc/OpenCL/vendors/nvidia.icd', which is also in package nvidia-opencl-icd-331 331.113-0ubuntu0.0.4
Errors were encountered while processing:
 /var/cache/apt/archives/nvidia-opencl-icd-346_346.46-0ubuntu1_amd64.deb
E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
ed@ed-Qosmio:~/Downloads$

Welp. Steambottle. CUDA installation is ch*rping m*stard.
*waits for other goats*

Also, if I forget to type sudo it asks me if I'm root. Of course I'm not root! Amy Acker is root!!
I am Groot.
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?

taixzo

Re: THESE AREN'T THE GOATS YOU'RE WAITING FOR IT FOR

Postby taixzo » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:22 pm UTC

Eternal Density wrote:<computery stuff>
Welp. Steambottle. CUDA installation is ch*rping m*stard.
*waits for other goats*

Also, if I forget to type sudo it asks me if I'm root. Of course I'm not root! Amy Acker is root!!
I am Groot.

Try

apt-get remove nvidia-opencl-icd-331 331.113-0ubuntu0.0.4
first?
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

Useless utilities: Newpix clock for Mac OS X, Newpix clock for Ubuntu

Sandgarden - a relaxing experience for Time Waiters

Best wishes to GnomeAnne, ColletArrow and january1may! One day you will all join me in the Present!

addams

Postby addams » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:32 pm UTC

balthasar_s;
How lucky we are that you stumbled in with your bicycle.
In 2013, you stumbled in and couldn't stumble back out.

What have you done to us balthasar_s?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvI2fTs ... e=youtu.be

We will never be the same.
Somehow, we are better.

Giggling is good for us.

EDIT:
It's Redundant!
Run! Dun It! Run!
Life is, just, an exchange of electrons; It is up to us to give it meaning.

We are all in The Gutter.
Some of us see The Gutter.
Some of us see The Stars.
by mr. Oscar Wilde.

Those that want to Know; Know.
Those that do not Know; Don't tell them.
They do terrible things to people that Tell Them.

Eternal Density

Re: 1190: "Hugs"

Postby Eternal Density » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:42 pm UTC

I'll try that taixzo, thanks.
addams wrote:balthasar_s;
How lucky we are that you stumbled in with your bicycle.
In 2013, you stumbled in and couldn't stumble back out.

What have you done to us balthasar_s?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvI2fTs ... e=youtu.be

We will never be the same.
Somehow, we are better.

Giggling is good for us.

EDIT:
It's Redundant!
Run! Dun It! Run!

This post makes me feel exceedingly molpish.

SilentTimer

TimeAfterTime Revisited – t1i-1248

Postby SilentTimer » Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:00 am UTC

HOW MANY PUNGOAT BEESNAKES CAN AZULE NINJA? -- ongomome
Spoiler:
Wait for it.

Did you notice …
… the sea¹?
Spoiler:
… the raptor²?
Spoiler:
Cueganzzle are gone. The beach belongs to this raptor again.
… the grass?
Spoiler:
This is not a normal beach, but a meadow on a hillside which has been flooded.
(There's an overhang where the roots of the grass have been undercut by the water.)
-- posted by SilentBot Image
Image Did you like 1190: Time?
Then you will like its sequel: t1i. [Discussion] [Making Of]
ucim wrote:I consider it to be canon.

503? Images don't work? Other mustard? Visit the ЯOЯЯIM!

Randalspeed to Rakhal, thunk, and all Blitzers!

pelrigg

Postby pelrigg » Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:21 am UTC

Hey All...

This IS a blind post. (I've glanced at this page and the last one. No real ketchup. Not right now.)

I ... got ... lost. (I guess that's the best way to put it.)

Anyway, I DID get moved. I've un-packed some of the more important stuff. And been un-loading some boxes that I haven't done anything with in quite awhile. Mostly boxes that were on their last legs. (Which means the next Time I move I'll have to get new boxes for that stuff. Oh, how nice it would be if I could find a place to plant a tree and be around to watch it grow. But I think I'm doomed to apartment life forever.)

Been having car troubles too (still more Time in the shop for the beast coming up.)

Also been having computer connection troubles. When I moved in the phone company convinced me to upgrade to their fiber optic internet service. Well, I've been in the habit of turning off my modem when I not on the web. I did that with this new router/modem (and left it off for a few days); when I turned the thing back on it wouldn't connect. I had to call the phone company and they had to do a "remote re-set" to get me back up. Twice. As in two different times. So I guess I have to leave this piece of equipment on full-time. *sigh*

Upcoming "smiley" type news: my sister, bother-in-law, niece, her hubby, and a grand-nephew are coming to visit. Haven't seen my niece in mumble mumble years, nor met her youngest, so that'll be fun. Haven't seen my sister in a while, but we talk on the phone often enough. She hasn't been out this way in a long Time and she decided it would be a good idea to come visit the relatives here. To be truthful, it might be the last chance to see some of them. (Her kids live on the west coast and I'm east of the Mississippi. It's 22 hours of driving to get from here to there.)
So that means this visit will not help my posting ability.

----

I had reason to think of balthasar_s today. I was checking off a part when I noticed that this relay was "Made In Poland". I had a chuckle, even though I'm sure he had nothing to do with it being in my hand. But, I did wonder what he and all the rest of you are doing. (I also wondered what he'd make out it, if he had the chance.)

----

Have the OTTerCon Chronicles been published yet? I know mrob wanted some input about "If" and "Where" that should happen. Is it too late to suggest chirpingmustard as the place to post them? Would we need to take up a collection to defray additional costs??

----

Even though I didn't read most of the post on the last two pages, I did see that blitzgirl and zooman both deserve congrats on their round number milestones. So: "Hurray for RNM's!" Keep up the good work. And to any and all who've made some sort of milestone. "Hurray" for you too.

---

And @SBN Thanks for your advice about moving. I only moved across town, but that was still some handy advice.

---

Well, keep waiting for it.
I'll be back when I can.
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic {bestowed by BlitzGirl: NP 1315}

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:28 am UTC

Awesomeful to see you, pelrigg! Check in when you can, we all get caught in the basement sometimes. :)
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

ucim

Postby ucim » Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:12 am UTC

pelrigg wrote:I did see that blitzgirl and zooman both deserve congrats on their round number milestones.
Zooman rounded the number 2? How'd that get by me? (easily - a lot seems to get by me!) Molpish congrats!

ZoomanSP wrote:1190 posts!!!
Oh, there it is. No wonder I missed it - it was right in front of me!

svenman wrote:Time In A Folder
Wingish Baobabs!

balthasar_s wrote:Where do the BFTFs come from?
Really treeish story about a steakish story. So does that make a steak into a tree, or a tree into a steak? (People make trees into stakes all the time, but that's not quite the same thing, even if you have a stake in the story) (...which, I suppose, would be important if it were about vampires.)

Thanks for sharing a piece of your journey.

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Heartfelt thanks from addams and from me - you really made a difference.

pelrigg

Postby pelrigg » Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:18 am UTC

Where did all the UNGs go?
Spoiler:
Wait for it.

I did some more skim-blitzing (from NP 2300) and I saw that there haven't been any UNGs since NP2324. Have we decided to stop the Second Anniversary postings or is OldPixBot ill? Anyway, this is close to the first manip I did for us. A couple frames later actually.

---
ETA
Neil_Boekend wrote:Edit to add: Does anyone have all of Time in a folder? Cuz I found a program that would probably let me stick them all in a single PDF so my Kobo can probably display it.
Also, all the fan stories? T1i? BFTF? The Beanies? Prickly? Cuz when I have it figured out for Time those would not be difficult.

I do have all of Time in a Folder. There's some weirdness with the computer it's on, but I should be able to have a clean copy by this Time next week. A PM with your requirements would be helpful.

----

And with this I must molpy down. I need to un-coma early to get the vehicle to the tire shop.

We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things.

SilentTimer

TimeAfterTime Revisited – t1i-1249

Postby SilentTimer » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:00 am UTC

THIS CASTRAFTLE IS TOO CH*RPUNG WINGGHISH -- ongomome
Spoiler:
Wait for it.

Did you notice …
… the boat?
Spoiler:

ZoomanSP
Location: Twelve days north of the Othercomic threads, and a few degrees south of complete insanity. (©yappo)

Postby ZoomanSP » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:25 am UTC

pelrigg wrote:And with this I must molpy down. I need to un-coma early to get the vehicle to the tire shop.

Can't be too tired for that, so coma well!
Wait on.

Spoiler:
Kieryn wrote:They have a culture involving hat wearing. What kind of a collective would come up with such a thing!?

BlitzGirl

Re: Time In A Folder

Postby BlitzGirl » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:03 am UTC

I suspect mscha stopped the UNGs last time he visited the OTT, maybe because of the recent discussion. I do hope he starts them again at some pace, at least until T** **d this yip.

ZoomanSP wrote:
pelrigg wrote:And with this I must molpy down. I need to un-coma early to get the vehicle to the tire shop.

Can't be too tired for that, so coma well!

VITSSÅGEN, JA!

svenman wrote:

Time In A Folder
(based on "Time In A Bottle" by Jim Croce)

If I had all Time in a folder
The first thing that I'd like to do
Is to turn it all into one big PDF file
For me with my Kobo to view

Spoiler:
If I had a redundant server
That mirrors the One Thread so True
I'd save every post like a treasure and then,
Again, I would read them anew

Once you find them
Just ignore it

If there were a moonbase in secret
Where people had science to do
Reading the One True Comic,
I'm sure, is a thing
That would really inspire them too

Once you find them
Just ignore it

Edited to insert full song OTTification.
Edit 2: Little tweaks on the lyrics.
Edit 3: Cleaned up a little bit of grammatical mustard.

Sneaky add-in! Love it. :D
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

ggh

Postby ggh » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:25 am UTC

Can't write much now, but reading... loving...
... wondering can I make a - oh wait - the interwebs can:
Spoiler:
Requested a magnet? I'm sorry I'm so super-slow, but you will get it
Agatha the Awesomeful

In a Comically Tragic Turn of Events Addams Didn't Die. Please help. (Wait, does that sound like I want you to kill addams?)

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:30 am UTC

It's so wingghish! Image
...I wonder what those steaks would taste like...
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

SilentTimer

TimeAfterTime Revisited – t1i-1250

Postby SilentTimer » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:00 am UTC

I'M GOUNG TO :AZULE: LIKE I'VE NEVER :AZULED: BEFORE. -- ongomome
Spoiler:
Wait for it.

Did you notice …
… the dialogue?
Spoiler:
yappobiscuits and BlitzGirl did.
(They are changing places. Megball are concerned about the tilting boat.)

Sustainabilizer

Re: Time In A Folder

Postby Sustainabilizer » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:13 am UTC

Treeish and steakish, svenman, … er …

ggh wrote:Can't write much now, but reading... loving...
... wondering can I make a - oh wait - the interwebs can:
Spoiler:

Wingghishly ninja'd! Image
Spoiler:
But there's a comma missing after “schmeckt”.
(Translation: Everything which tastes well grows on trees.
(In German there are mandatory commas before “which” (present)
and after “tastes well” (missing).)
ETA: Hey, that's why the squirpy rejected Megan's food!)
Confused about the OTT? See the Wiki!
Want more 1190: Time? Check out TimeAfterTime!
There is a MIRROR of the OTT, just in case.
Thanks for participating in my Scientific Conference and OTTer Meetup!
Help for addams completed successfully. Thanks!

Eternal Density

M*stard be all ch*rped up

Postby Eternal Density » Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:39 am UTC

Welp.
So I looked at my Time Accessor to check it's progress, as it's been running for about half a dip since I last investigated it. I immediately noticed that the screen resolution was normal than normal. M*stard.
I tried logging in as usual. The screen kinda flickered and it span me back to the login screen in under a mNP. I tried a few times with the same result. Ch*rp.
The next step was a soft restart. This worked just fine. But the screen resolution was still wrong. Steambottle!
Login attempts continued to fail as before. CH*RPING M*STARD!

At least I have my Leopad.

MistyCat

Re: ...XE WASN'T THE WINGISHEST BUFFYHAT IN THE MOUNTAINS

Postby MistyCat » Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:10 am UTC

Eternal Density wrote:xuys.
XUYS.

I happened across this on Twitter. I don't play the game Trials Evolution and I don't know much about it, but this story of a riddle is very Timey, so I felt it was more than RELEVANT enough to share: http://www.kotaku.com.au/2015/06/the-tr ... elievable/

Wow. Wow. WowfreakinWow.
Um.. thank you. Really. Wow.
Look, I'm an intelligent, adult, articulate, respected [ Respected! You arrogant arsehole. You're a leach. You suck, suck, suck at the teat of incredible brilliance, beyond your feeble comprehension. Shut your mouth. Just accept that these people exceed all you are, all you can do, anything you can create... ah, stifle. (Edith) {cut this}.] member of places like, um, oh, say xkcd forums but.. oh, wow. Gee. That's, like, um.. oh, wow.
Um. You might have guessed this.
Words fail me.
Purrr.
MistyCat wrote:Ch*rpedy ch*rp the ch*rpng ch*rp.

Waiting for Lucky

MistyCat

Re: Where do the BFTFs come from?

Postby MistyCat » Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:24 am UTC

Hey, BaltzaBrilliant.
Wow.
Don't stop.
Purrr.
MistyCat wrote:Ch*rpedy ch*rp the ch*rpng ch*rp.

Waiting for Lucky

balthasar_s

dictionary mustrad

Postby balthasar_s » Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:36 am UTC

I see some mustard in the dictionary (http://mrob.com/time/omd.html)
Words from "hotdog" to "necro" are completely blue.
BSTA
BTTBAA:1023 # Mustard? Use the mirror! Blitzing? Also use the mirror! And here's why. # OTT facebug copy

Eternal Density

Re: dictionary must rad

Postby Eternal Density » Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:54 am UTC

balthasar_s wrote:I see some mustard in the dictionary (http://mrob.com/time/omd.html)
Didn't you hear?
Blue Necro Hotdog is the latest experimental track from Vital Hotdog Function.
And we're working on Dictionary Must Rad.

ggh

Re: dictionary mustrad

Postby ggh » Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:59 am UTC

balthasar_s wrote:I see some mustard in the dictionary (http://mrob.com/time/omd.html)
Hmm, not for me.

Couldn't let this pass:
Requested a magnet? I'm sorry I'm so super-slow, but you will get it
Agatha the Awesomeful

In a Comically Tragic Turn of Events Addams Didn't Die. Please help. (Wait, does that sound like I want you to kill addams?)

mrob27

THERE IS NO OTTSCAR, SAID THE GLR, FOR THE DUNEJUMPISH

Postby mrob27 » Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:21 pm UTC

@ggh, I just fixed it, after reading @balthasar_s's message telling of the problem.

Yes @Sustainabilizer, I'm pretty sure xkcd 1537 is mainly poking fun at Python, though JavaScript does some pretty dumb stuff that produces "NaN" in a number context. I am reminded of the languages (like JavaScript and C++, so probably many others too) that use "+" both for string concatenation and numerical addition. I think the stdio "<<" in C++ is just plain silly. But if you really want an acid trip down the rabbit-hole of strange type-syntax interactions, use Haskell. In fact I think a Haskell programmer could implement most of the stuff in xkcd 1537 without breaking a sweat. And it wouldn't even hurt anyone.

@Eternal Density, in your latest sample there is a Myanmar character ("ဘ") that does not appear elsewhere in the OTT (unless maybe a post got retro-edited to add one in later). Now I'm thinking you have UTF-8 sequences in the input, and the neural network is handling those one byte at a time. That could lead to new, valid UTF-8 sequences and thus, new Unicode characters that did not appear in the original text… but when it makes an illegal "UTF-8" sequence, that's probably what causes those U+FFFD characters that I saw (perhaps the non-UTF-8 sequences get noticed by the server and changed before they get served back to us in the form of HTML).

Thanks for spending 2 hours on your post, @balthasar_s! It was great to read.

— mrob27 Image
Robert Munafohttp://mrob.com@mrob_27
I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ sᴏɍᴛᴡᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ Rᴀɴᴅᴀʟʟ ɍᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴜsᴇɍᴜʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs хᴋᴄᴅ

ZoomanSP

Postby ZoomanSP » Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:47 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:It's so wingghish! Image
...I wonder what those steaks would taste like...

I leaf that to your imagination.
Wait on.

Spoiler:

ucim

Postby ucim » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:59 pm UTC

I wood think we put a steak through the heart of this branch of punning, but it doesn't ring true. Anyone bag to differ?

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Heartfelt thanks from addams and from me - you really made a difference.

balthasar_s

Postby balthasar_s » Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:01 pm UTC

And it makes me wonder - what do ONGs taste like?
BSTA

AluisioASG
Location: Flowing into places that are comfortable for it to flow

Postby AluisioASG » Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:58 pm UTC

balthasar_s wrote:And it makes me wonder - what do ONGs taste like?

Pancakes. American style. Which I just tried to make.

pelrigg wrote:Have the OTTerCon Chronicles been published yet? [...] Is it too late to suggest chirpingmustard as the place to post them?

I'm open to this. Who's in charge of uploading?

pelrigg wrote:Would we need to take up a collection to defray additional costs??

One of us' got us covered until Time 2 :P (not me)
Selecting new quote…
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

pelrigg

Re: OTTerCon Chronicles

Postby pelrigg » Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:52 pm UTC

AluisioASG wrote:
pelrigg wrote:Have the OTTerCon Chronicles been published yet? [...] Is it too late to suggest chirpingmustard as the place to post them?

I'm open to this. Who's in charge of uploading?

pelrigg wrote:Would we need to take up a collection to defray additional costs??

One of us' got us covered until Time 2 :P (not me)

So, I guess this leaves us with:
>a) Coming to an agreement on the method of password distribution. (Balthazar had a post on this, I think?)
>b) Coming to an agreement on how many levels we want. (Level 1: The Official OTTerCon Proceedings, with edited IRC log.) (Level 2: The Party after, with un-edited IRC log.)
>c) Things I didn't think about.

A New Suggestion: How hard would it be to do a short (three or four song) "Best of the Party" (with or without edited to IRC) and have that at Level 1? Say one of the rendition of "Molpy Molpy" and "Boom-de-Yada". And a couple of others. Maybe the shot of bathazar's finished bicycle. Enough to give the flavor of that night. It would be a way of sharing that portion without getting too personal.

Wait For It.

SilentTimer

TimeAfterTime Revisited – t1i-1252

Postby SilentTimer » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:00 pm UTC

I DON'T THINK SUSTAINABILIZUNG A BRAINSLUG COUNTS AS SEXY. -- ongomome
Spoiler:
Wait for it.

Did you notice …
… the floating?
Spoiler:

balthasar_s

Postby balthasar_s » Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:07 pm UTC

AluisioASG wrote:Pancakes. American style. Which I just tried to make.
But we don't have pancakes on trees.
Also,
AluisioASG wrote:balthasar_s
I'm no longer red. I don't know what it means.

Today the botcastle was inaccessible because it had no electricity.

Later it had problems accessing its HD

I E:E:Ed when I saw this:
oniecojestgrane.PNG
oniecojestgrane.PNG (9.33 KiB) Viewed 101835 times
BSTA

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”