1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

mscha

Time Revisited - np2342

Postby mscha » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:10 pm UTC

PELTUNGLY...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
Yay, Popebot! Bow for your robot overlord! Image Decree: ensure that every oldpix is UNGed, with optional OTTification or colorization. Also, check for previously undetected molpies.

OTT Time Travel

AUTOMOME wrote:RAGE, RAGE AGAINST THE SUSTAINABILIZING OF THE JAVASCRIPT

-- posted by oldpixbot

slinches
Slinches get Stinches

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby slinches » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:50 pm UTC

username5243 wrote:Um... Blitz? Randalspeed? This is why I decided to read the thread, to learn this crazytalk. (apologies for insulting you, but to me it looks crazy)

No apology necessary. I think you'll find that there are some different conventions here about the connotations that many words normally carry. This makes it much more difficult to cause offense unintentionally, which is one of the many reasons I continue to read it all.

Febrion

Postby Febrion » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:09 pm UTC

Sometimes space is good.
Sometimesspaceisnotneeded.
Ot her t im essp ac ecan best eam b ottl ish .

Time is space.
SoTimedoesTimethatTimemeanTimethatTimetheyTimecanTimebeTimeusedTimeinterchangably?1190
And what if you want less space but more time?dimensions

SpaceNo, I haven't been drinking (today), just in one of those weird moods, just beargrizzly with me
rawr!A bare bear has no hair, no where, a bare hare has no hair, but where would you find a bear hare?
xyztYeah, I know - it makes total sense, just like wanting a shorter but longer box. You can extend one axis while shrinking another, there's nothing weird there, I was just going for the more metaphoric "time IS space", rather than the actual "time IS PART OF space" (part of space-time, anyway, but you know what I mean)
Temporal Knight Sir Junction, Lord of the Sawtooth Snap
Time flies like a River, sand flies like a Trebuchét

username5243

Postby username5243 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:18 pm UTC

Okay, I'm back.

With all my forum games I've had to delay this thread, but hopefully that'll change...

I finished page 5 of 2336. The people seem to have figured out a half-hour interval. Some are even making scripts in case the image changes sooner! (people are becoming fascinated with the comic - some guy said that he'd be off work to look at xkcd!)

They're also trying to decode the Javascript/hash. They seem to know the Javascript gets a command from the server to update at a random time. They're trying to decode an apparently never-before hash algorithm! But Randal said to wait, not break hashes...

This is the Dark Period, frame #21. I can see why that name fits... They saw the boy dip his toe in the water (which they figure could be a lake/ocean, and notice tides for the first time.)

I'll report back every hour or so (when i can).

Also, what does Molpish mean?
This is a signature, in case you didn't notice.

AluisioASG
Location: Flowing into places that are comfortable for it to flow

Welcome Cuegan, welcome to the Zanclean

Postby AluisioASG » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:22 pm UTC

Selecting new quote…
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

balthasar_s

Postby balthasar_s » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:24 pm UTC

My tools for hidden frames have an online interface now.
http://1190.bicyclesonthemoon.info/pro/insertframe/insertframe.htm
username5243 wrote:He's a member of this thread too?
Yes, he is.
Last edited by balthasar_s on Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:33 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
BSTA
Good luck, my blitzing friends!
BTTBAA:1023 # Mustard? Use the mirror! Blitzing? Also use the mirror! And here's why. # OTT facebug copy
that's a robot so it doesn't countImage
This text was autogenerated:
swimming unit detector active

username5243

Postby username5243 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:25 pm UTC

Oh. I've been on that site before. However, I had been looking mainly at his numbers and large numbers pages. He's a member of this thread too?

SilentTimer

TimeAfterTime Revisited – t1i-1325

Postby SilentTimer » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:00 pm UTC

IF A CHRONOCORP WERE VERY OTHERRIVERWADUNGISH BUT SUPERBAOBABISH, COULD YOU REALLY WAIT FOR IT AT IT LIKE GLR? -- ongomome
Spoiler:
Wait for it.

Did you notice …
… the delurk?
Spoiler:
-- posted by SilentBot Image
Image Did you like 1190: Time?
Then you will like its sequel: t1i. [Discussion] [Making Of]
ucim wrote:I consider it to be canon.

503? Images don't work? Other mustard? Visit the ЯOЯЯIM!

Randalspeed to Rakhal, thunk, and all Blitzers!

username5243

Re: TimeAfterTime Revisited – t1i-1325

Postby username5243 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:08 pm UTC

SilentTimer wrote:IF A CHRONOCORP WERE VERY OTHERRIVERWADUNGISH BUT SUPERBAOBABISH, COULD YOU REALLY WAIT FOR IT AT IT LIKE GLR? -- ongomome
Spoiler:
Wait for it.

Did you notice …
… the delurk?
Spoiler:
Now you're REALLY crazy... speaking in a different language. What is GLR?

Eternal Density

just kidding, breakfast Time

Postby Eternal Density » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:11 pm UTC

ggh wrote:Oh yeah - that makes sense! A somewhat smaller club than I had imagined.

(I was kinda hoping for something more like Tits Like Athena.)

ETA: Hey Balthariddler - long ago you mentioned folks looking at bftf at the conference, and not seeing something you thought they would. Whatever it was, has it been discovered yet?

BRB, google.
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?
In the Marvel vs. DC film-making war, we're all winners.

ucim

Postby ucim » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:52 pm UTC

Welcome username5243! Molpish to see you arrive from the Other Side and find the One True Thread! And I see you immediately realized what a Seaish Void you had had in your life, and have set out on a Most Holy Quest! Randalspeed! Although there are Great Dangers ahead, do not be fazed, but have faith, as we all have faith in you and will follow the First and Greatest Commandment.

Beware of "safety hats", there are some that would have you put them on to keep you from danger. It's a trap! And do not go near anything that is called a "cookie clicker". It is heretical. Follow the First Commandment and a Sacred, Ottified version will appear.

The One True Wiki is a resource not to be overlooked; there is much wisdom and molpishness therein. But we are always here to answer questions you may have, that your Quest not be a lonely one, but one of joy and comraderie.

To answer a few of the ones you had:
Molpish essentially means good and desirable. It comes from "molpy", a portmanteau of "mole" and "compy", two early theories of what the animals were, and it became the word for the animals we found in the comic. Raptor is the other kind of animal (the kind that flies and resembles a dinosaur) and from there other combinations were invented.

Later on, "molpy" took on the meaning of the cute furry animals (as we have some cats, otters, and hamsters among us), and from there, anything cute and wonderful was dubbed "molpish". From there, it's a kind of behavior that makes everyone feel welcome. Antonyms include steambottle (ugh), mustard, and HODOR.

GLR is the Great Lord Randall, whose creation is so awesome and whose name is so powerful that we dare not speak it aloud. He's also known as the One True Author (OTA).

The language was at first heavily influenced by The Reckoning, where the mods apply word filters that make it... er... challenging to read posts for a few days. Soon we developed our own.

I wish you much wow on your Blitz, and no steambottle! And when you emerge triumphantly, you will be sublimely changed, having experienced Time in its own time. You will join a small but Highly Esteemed group of Timewatiers who have transcended ordinary existance and become BlitzGirls. Between NP 200 and 400 you'll see that develop.

Smopu hvala nuvi dict amuah!

@ggh - yes, TLA is three letter acronym. It's also a three letter acronym.

Febrion wrote: bare bear has no hair, no where, a bare hare has no hair, but where would you find a bear hare?
Dunno where. But I know where to find a buffalo fish.

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Heartfelt thanks from addams and from me - you really made a difference.

mscha

Time Revisited - np2347

Postby mscha » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:10 pm UTC

MUNGOES...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
OTT Time Travel

AUTOMOME wrote:OH HAI, I DEMUSTARDED YOUR NEWPIXBOTTIFICATIONS

-- posted by oldpixbot

ggh

Postby ggh » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:59 am UTC

Wow - thanks! I had no idea that dockable dialog colourmappy thing existed. At some point I had googled for map changing in Gimp and read about Colors -> Map -> Set Colormap, and so I was using that. It was pretty lame.

Using that clumsy method with some of the provided palattes, I could see that 906 had 911 hidden in it, but I didn't want to just show 911. I guess ideally, I'd use the thingamajiggy you wrote to do fading, but I'm not that ambitious. I can see now that using that docked dialog, it's easy to edit up something more like this:
where the hidden stuff is a bit purplified. (confession: as you said, that's a lot of entries to modify, so I only picked the low-hanging fruit.)

Redundant:
Spoiler:
bftf-0906enhanced2.png
bftf-0906enhanced2.png (9.07 KiB) Viewed 108003 times
Requested a magnet? I'm sorry I'm so super-slow, but you will get it
Agatha the Awesomeful

In a Comically Tragic Turn of Events Addams Didn't Die. Please help. (Wait, does that sound like I want you to kill addams?)

SilentTimer

TimeAfterTime Revisited – t1i-1326

Postby SilentTimer » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:00 am UTC

THERE IS NO UNGST FOR THE RELATED. -- ongomome
Spoiler:
Wait for it.

Did you notice …
… the bots?
Spoiler:

AluisioASG
Location: Flowing into places that are comfortable for it to flow

2/4 molpish, 1/4 on a boat

Postby AluisioASG » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:28 am UTC

So, today I presented my concert for tubes. Apparently it was sufficiently good for the audience.
I also saw some carcassy tri-dimensional surfaces while on the Outside, and tried to ketchup them.

I want to make an OTT app for Android.
I have no experience with mobile apps whatsoever.
Native-fied web apps won't cut it, if Android Browser's user experience is any indicative.
Selecting new quote…
Can't see addams on the right? Message me!Image

ucim

Re: 2/4 molpish, 1/4 on a boat

Postby ucim » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:41 am UTC

AluisioASG wrote:So, today I presented my concert for tubes.
This, I suppose, is different from a concert for tubers? Glad it went well. I am however imagining many different "concert for tubes"es, and I'm not convinced any of them are what actually happened.

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Heartfelt thanks from addams and from me - you really made a difference.

balthasar_s

bOTTeriada goes ONG

Postby balthasar_s » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:11 am UTC

the mr*bdex story cONGtinues.

Code: Select all

so that each seemed to pounce as the viewer walked past; this had apparently been awarded to the King for beating a hotdog called <*:Grouchy Dragon, Leaping Panther:>. And there were trophies depicting Credenzas, a Bottle Battle, and a Trilobite with Mirror Scales; one was for a puzzle-based hotdog called *Automation``Optimiser*, and another with an 8-bit pixelated design for a retro hotdog called *Loopin``Looie*. Down this museum of pwnification walked Mrorl and Balthacarius, pale and silent, looking as if they were on their way to a funeral instead of about to start another wowterfallish session of vigorous invention. They came at last to the end of the varbal gallery of Idle's triumphs and stepped back into the Tangled Tesseract carriage, which had been brought around and was Waiting for them at the gate. The team of Draft Dragons that sped them back to the guest apartments seemed far less terrible now. Just as soon as they were alone in their flutterbeewingish workshop, before a table heaped high with the most awesomeful cupcakes they had ever seen, Mrorl broke into a zanclean stream of imprecations; he called Balthacarius "Cueishly Cueish" for accepting the offer of Padashii, thereby bringing hillish misfortune on their heads, when they easily could have sent the ship away and remained on the riverbank watching waterottermolpies. Balthacarius said nothing, Waiting patiently for Mrorl's desperate rage to expend itself, and when it finally did and Mrorl had collapsed into a Sandbag-chair filled with Diamonds and buried his face in his hands, he said:
  "Well, we'd better get to work."
  These words did much to revive Mrorl, and the two bOTTifactors immediately began to consider the various possibilities, drawing on their knowledge of the deepest and darkest secrets of the arcane art of Hotdog Vending. First of all, they agreed that victory lay neither in the robustness or length of the hotdog to be built, but entirely in its algorithms, in other words, in a program of inscrutable complexity. "The hotdog must have a truly diabolical plot, a fiendishly frustrating fractal flowchart filled with absolute evil!" they said, and though they had as yet no clear idea of how to bring it about, this

-- posted by mrImagebdexbot

SilentTimer

TimeAfterTime Revisited – t1i-1327

Postby SilentTimer » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:00 am UTC

I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO MROB27 FOR STEALUNG ANTELOPIES AS IT IS A CRIME -- ongomome
Spoiler:
Wait for it.

Did you notice …
… Megball's plans?
Spoiler:
BlitzGirl and Link did.
… the dusk?
Spoiler:
The sky has #fefefe, not #ffffff.

balthasar_s

NI

Postby balthasar_s » Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:11 am UTC

ggh wrote:but I didn't want to just show 911.
That's good because it's not identical to 911. (NI)

I added the enhancements to the viewer.
BSTA
BTTBAA:1023 # Mustard? Use the mirror! Blitzing? Also use the mirror! And here's why. # OTT facebug copy

SilentTimer

TimeAfterTime Revisited – t1i-1328

Postby SilentTimer » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:00 am UTC

THAT'S IT! I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOLPYCH*RPUNG WALLAPIES ON THIS MOLPYCH*RPING POPE! -- ongomome
Spoiler:
Wait for it.

Did you notice …
… what Ms. Frizzle means?
Spoiler:
HES and BlitzGirl did.
In fact she's almost sure that she understood Megan's question correctly, but she needs time to think about the answer and to discuss it with BrokenBean.
… the dusk?
Spoiler:
The sky has #fdfdfd, not #ffffff.

ggh

Postby ggh » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:51 pm UTC

Oh. NI indeed.

redundant:
Spoiler:
otc627.jpg
redundakitty642.jpg
Last edited by ggh on Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:05 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Agatha the Awesomeful

In a Comically Tragic Turn of Events Addams Didn't Die. Please help. (Wait, does that sound like I want you to kill addams?)

SilentTimer

TimeAfterTime Revisited – t1i-1329

Postby SilentTimer » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:00 pm UTC

THEY SEE ME UNGIN', THEY OTTIFYIN' -- ongomome
Spoiler:
Wait for it.

Did you notice …
… the dusk?… the ONGoing story?
Spoiler:

mscha

Time Revisited - np2362

Postby mscha » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:10 pm UTC

WIPUNGS...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
OTT Time Travel

AUTOMOME wrote:"I WANT THE OVARY!"/"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE OVARY!"

-- posted by oldpixbot

SilentTimer

TimeAfterTime Revisited – t1i-1330

Postby SilentTimer » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:00 pm UTC

I'M DEVELOPUNG A SYSTEM TO KETCHUP ARBITRARY RAFTCASTLES. -- ongomome
Spoiler:
Wait for it.

Did you notice …
… the molpy?
Spoiler:
It's molping in from the right.

lmjb1964
Location: In the Present! Need to ketchup NP 2236-2280, plus NP 2026-2058 and something like 2060-2090+?.

Postby lmjb1964 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:31 pm UTC

Baobabs, so much molpishness lately! I mean, there's always molpishness here, but recently it's been much of a muchness.

I haven't had time to blitz all the logs, but I thoroughly enjoyed the first one.

And yay, a Revealer the Recent! Weclome, username5243! Randallspeed on your Blitz.

Thanks to anyone ENHANCING the bftfs. I love seeing what hidden things are uncovered.

I'm almost done with my big steambottle project at work, and hopefully then will have time for ketchup and general OTTery.

You helped Addams stay in her home, and gave her a better life. She thanks you, and so do I.
Imagesmiley by yappo
That's a robot but it totally counts. Image

bot by balthasar_s

Sustainabilizer

Postby Sustainabilizer » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:45 pm UTC

Congratulations, Febrion, on 190 posts.
(Only 1000 to go until a big, holy-number milestone.)

Febrion wrote:Time is space.
SoTimedoesTimethatTimemeanTimethatTimetheyTimecanTimebeTimeusedTimeinterchangably?1190

Febrion wrote:xyztYeah, I know - it makes total sense, just like wanting a shorter but longer box. You can extend one axis while shrinking another, there's nothing weird there, I was just going for the more metaphoric "time IS space", rather than the actual "time IS PART OF space" (part of space-time, anyway, but you know what I mean)

I agree, except that there's MUCH weird there.

For example, which part of space-time counts as “now”?
Spoiler:
One might think: “all locations at THIS moment”. That would be a section through space-time, like a circle is a section through a sphere. But that's wrong. :!:

In reality (= you can measure it) some parts of the past and of the future are “now”, too, if the needed time travel is shorter than its distance divided by the speed of light. For example, something which happened 7 minutes ago on the sun, or something which will happen in 7 minutes on the sun, is as “now” as something which is happening “right now” on the sun. (Our distance to the sun is approximately 8 light-minutes.)

This phenomenon is called Relativity of simultaneity. (And IMHO it's weird.;))
Confused about the OTT? See the Wiki!
Want more 1190: Time? Check out TimeAfterTime!
There is a MIRROR of the OTT, just in case.
Thanks for participating in my Scientific Conference and OTTer Meetup!
Help for addams completed successfully. Thanks!

balthasar_s

Postby balthasar_s » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:56 pm UTC

in BFTF there is much spoken text.
All in English.
Or maybe not?

We can read all their text in English
But that does not mean that they speak English.

In Time we colud read in English.
But it's very unlikely that so far in the future there would still be an English similar to what we have today.
But we have to understand the story.
So their "Unglish" is visible as English to us.

In BFTF they should be understood too.

BFTF is a story of Balthasar following Time with friends from the moonbase (and not only this)
But who are they?

Sustainabilizer did this
This is 75% correct.
(Of course these are not real names, these are usernames on the computers on the moonbase)

We can be sure that they know English.
Otherwise they couldn't read Time,
Otherwise they couldn't do much of the <computery stuff> they do.

We know that b knows Polish,
we can see him reading train times in Polish
The frames don't show directly that it's him doing it
but that can be determined from other information.
Also, we know who he is supposed to be :)

The one with glasses is incorrectly identified as tht.
"tht" appears only once, on the chronotransponder interface,
on frame 369
It makes sense because that's one name not attached to any character
and there is one character with no name attached.

But I have to disappoint you, his name (or username) is not reavealed in bftf.
The "tht" is just transmission mkustard,
The message itself is mustarded too.
And in the scan used to make the frame you can see "ftht"

(I once made a post about a dream I had and in it there was a "tht" name but that's something totally different.

We meet him on Earth twice,
And at both times b is there too.
Knowing who b is we can make som assumptions about where it is
And therefore about the character.

And there is more.
There is this:
And there is this:
He has a car?
The plate starts with "DWR".

kxa.
We only see her on Earth at the **d.
And we don't know where it is.
But she is there with b.

She thinks that the English language might have be en one of the reasons that the same [what happened to b] did not happen to her.

When she hears the word "otter" she has to look in a dictionary.
In the dictionary we can see a non-english word.

Recently, on IRC, she said where "kxa" comes from.
She used a longer username before.
She took the first and last letter from it and everything else was replaced with an "x".

She is a female character. And her old username ends with "-a".

Also, you could find out about her and language from what she said on IRC in February.

fth.
In bftf we see no evidence of him knowing languages
But it doesn't mean he doesn't.
There is not enough information.

I asked him where the name "fth" comes from.
He said it's an abbreviation of a translation of his old nickname.

Also, the first hint about languages is the browser history in frame 160:
(related to 330-350)

Spoiler:
ftht.JPG
ftht.JPG (2.17 KiB) Viewed 107490 times
Last edited by balthasar_s on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:06 pm UTC, edited 2 times in total.
BSTA

SilentTimer

TimeAfterTime Revisited – t1i-1331

Postby SilentTimer » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:00 pm UTC

YOU'RE AN UNGTHEMOON! -- ongomome
Spoiler:
Wait for it.

Did you notice …
… the ONG?
Spoiler:
… the goodnight?
Spoiler:
The raptor doesn't say “good night” but “You're bunking off. Finally.”

TimeAfterTime Revisited – t1i-1332
27 Jun 2015, 1:00 UTC
WELL, ANYTHUNG COULD BE A CHUPAMOLPY, INCLUDING THIS CUSTARD I JUST PUNSAWED. -- ongomome
Spoiler:
Wait for it.

Did you notice …
… the night?
Spoiler:

mscha

Time Revisited - np2375

Postby mscha » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:10 am UTC

TUNGLED...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
(Colorization by Whizbang.)

OTT Time Travel

AUTOMOME wrote:RANDOMPIXBOT, I'VE GOT A FEELING WE'RE NOT IN THE DUNES ANYMORE.

-- posted by oldpixbot

ZoomanSP
Location: Twelve days north of the Othercomic threads, and a few degrees south of complete insanity. (©yappo)

Postby ZoomanSP » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:55 am UTC

New Othercomic. I heard a RELATED talk at a conference todip.
Wait on.

Spoiler:
Kieryn wrote:They have a culture involving hat wearing. What kind of a collective would come up with such a thing!?
BlitzGirl wrote:I'll get the razor and finish off Occam while we're at it.
ucim / Megan wrote:"It can do whatever it wants. It's the OTT."

SilentTimer

TimeAfterTime Revisited – t1i-1333

Postby SilentTimer » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:00 am UTC

YOU ARE AT AN OTTERCON OF RIVERISH TWISTUNG GHOLPIES, ALL KEYBOARD-SMASHING. -- ongomome
Spoiler:
Wait for it.

Did you notice …
… the empty clearing?
Spoiler:
AluisioASG did.
(It's not entirely empty. There's a molpy in the bush on the right. And the raptor on the tree.)

mscha

Time Revisited - np2378

Postby mscha » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:10 am UTC

CRAPEHUNGER...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
(Colorization by NoMouse.)

OTT Time Travel

AUTOMOME wrote:ALSO, I CAN FAXT YOU WITH MY PASTPAGE.

-- posted by oldpixbot

ggh

Postby ggh » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:39 am UTC

balthasar_s wrote:But I have to disappoint you, his name (or username) is not reavealed in bftf.

And there is this:
He has a car?
The plate starts with "DWR".

Not revealed? That means that we can call him whatever we like, no?

According to wikipedia, DWR = Wrocław (district)

ETA: is there a large version of the attachment bftfloor. JPG? (balthasar fills the floor?)
Agatha the Awesomeful

balthasar_s

Postby balthasar_s » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:10 am UTC

ggh wrote:According to wikipedia, DWR = Wrocław (district)

ggh wrote:ETA: is there a large version of the attachment bftfloor. JPG? (balthasar fills the floor?)
No.
But it's not necessary after I uploaded most of the scans.
balthasar_s wrote:I uploaded the scans and some xcf files here:
http://1190.bicyclesonthemoon.info/aftertime/bftf/somefiles.zip (185MB)
So far 2 people downloaded it.

Redundant
Spoiler:
agdzieto2.png
BSTA

SilentTimer

TimeAfterTime Revisited – t1i-1334

Postby SilentTimer » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:00 am UTC

MY PLAN(C)K BRUNGS ALL THE OTTERCOMICS TO THE BOTCASTLE -- ongomome
Spoiler:
Wait for it.

Did you notice …
… the raptor's sound?
Spoiler:
Link, ggh, and ronaldkr did.
(Actually, the raptor is just saying “good night”.)
… the molpy?
Spoiler:
It's coming out of the bush on the right.

ggh

Postby ggh » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:22 am UTC

balthasar_s wrote:
ggh wrote:ETA: is there a large version of the attachment bftfloor. JPG? (balthasar fills the floor?)
No.
But it's not necessary after I uploaded most of the scans.
balthasar_s wrote:I uploaded the scans and some xcf files here:
http://1190.bicyclesonthemoon.info/aftertime/bftf/somefiles.zip (185MB)
So far 2 people downloaded it.

Ah cool! Yikes - that'll take a while to download....

I was just looking at the credits of Don't Sleep. There's something familiar there. ;)

ETA:
Screen Shot 2015-06-27 at 3.17.36 AM.png

Is the road in the bottom center the time travel portal?

ETA2:
SilentTimer - does that mean my guess of stonechat was wrong?
Last edited by ggh on Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:39 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Agatha the Awesomeful

balthasar_s

Postby balthasar_s » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:37 am UTC

Correct,

Resundant
Spoiler:
agdzieto.PNG
BSTA

ggh

Postby ggh » Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:41 am UTC

Yay! Molpy down!
Agatha the Awesomeful

SilentTimer

TimeAfterTime Revisited – t1i-1335

Postby SilentTimer » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:00 pm UTC

WHAT IF I TOOK A HIKE IN A TYPICAL PUNGOATIMATE WOLPY FUTURE? WOULD I NEED TO THWAP TO ACTUALLY HOTDOG A SEAISH AMOUNT OF MEOWLPIES? -- ongomome
Spoiler:
Wait for it.

Did you notice …
… the molpies?
Spoiler:
ucim and ZoomanSP did.
… the night?
Spoiler:

TimeAfterTime Revisited – t1i-1336
27 Jun 2015, 17:00 UTC
HOW LUNG COULD A STEAMBOTTLISH BRAINSLUG MUSTARD IN NEWPIXIA? -- ongomome
Spoiler:
Wait for it.

Did you notice …
… the molpies?
Spoiler:

27 Jun 2015, 20:33 UTC
ggh wrote:SilentTimer - does that mean my guess of stonechat was wrong?
(Sorry.)
-- posted by SilentTimer Image

TimeAfterTime Revisited – t1i-1337
27 Jun 2015, 21:00 UTC
IF SACRIFICUNG NEWEST BANGS BROTHER_S IS WRONG, I DON'T WANT TO BE RIGHT -- ongomome
Spoiler:
Wait for it.

Did you notice …
… the darkness? And the molpies?

mscha

Time Revisited - np2394

Postby mscha » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:10 pm UTC

SEARCHUNGLY...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
(Colorization by NoMouse.)

OTT Time Travel

AUTOMOME wrote:OH GLR HOW DID THIS GET HERE I AM NOT GOOD WITH OTTERONGS

-- posted by oldpixbot

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”