OK, so I thought moody's post earlier looked a little odd, so I went and did an analysis:Post analysis: Moody
1. largely irrelevant, states mild suspicion of helpful players. Neutral.
2. votes SirGab, asking for justification of their earlier joke vote. Fine in itself, but the tone strikes me as odd in context. Very mildly suspicious.
3. picks up SirGab on lack of content, pointing out topics for discussion. Certainly good for the game, and slightly townie too.
4. comments on SDK list. analytical but doesn't tell us much. Neutral.
5. picks Madge up on the PM gambit - not much detail in the post so hard to read either way. Neutral.
6. some flavour spec on dracula abilities. Neutral.
7. player analysis post. finds jimbob and vytron townie. States suspicions of freezeblade, madge and mpolo, which strikes me as oddly cautious. Mildly suspicious.
8. continuing suspicions of madge and freezeblade, firmed up this time. Neutral.
12. of the two claims, inclined to disbelieve madge's more. Neutral.
13. self-justification, promise of content to come. Neutral.
14. post analyses of mpolo, bessie and conman. Decides conman scummiest, and votes accordingly. Slightly townie.
D1 summary: neutral - a few glimmers of towniness, a few touches of odd behaviour.
1. suggests game continuity indicates a recruit, goes over d1 behaviour for likely targets. Identifies Bessie as most likely recruit. Also notable for having relegated Madge to ultra-scum. Seems a pretty solid post, leaning town.
2. odd post. Justifies not voting Madge on the grounds that nobody agrees with his suspicions, but also suggests only looking for one recruit, which he knows madge not to be? Either excuse would be fine, but both together doesn't really make sense. Odd, slightly scummy.
3. defends absence of SDK on reads list. Neutral.
4. state of play statement that seems focused a bit too much on self, but followed by a vote for Bessie which make sense on earlier logic. Just about neutral.
5. defends post #14 of the previous day as judging between lynch candidates, not the three most suspicious. Matches reading of the post. Neutral, possibly slightly townie for consistency.
6. opinion list - this was the post that pinged me. Can't understand the 'nothing against him' argument as a reason for 'not going to lynch'. It's simply too strong a sentiment for the context, and looks like an effort to narrow lynch candidates down to bessie, Vytron and Jimbob. This whole post sits really uneasily. FoS
7. insists could not be a recruiter as recruiting powers likely died with Dracula. Unvotes awaiting information. A bit of a defensive post over all - slightly to the scummy side of neutral.
8. rebutting Vytron. Largely defensive but arguments make sense. Neutral.
9. doesn't buy arguments against me (which is nice) but doesn't explain why. States jimbob now number 2 suspect. Says this is in line with previous stated opinions but this is a bit of a stretch. previous statement on jimbob only vaguely mentioned a change in trajectory, and the statement prior to that characterised him as town. It's not so much the change in opinion which is concerning as the manner in which it's presented as not a change in opinion. Somewhat scummy.
10. thanks Vytron for continuing discussion - low level but this strikes me as a lesser version of 'thank you doctor' as a minor scumtell. States now considers bessie in the clear as accepting mpolo's word (although leaning is an odd phrase to use). Informally votes jimbob - again not an issue in and of itself, but he hasn't at any point stated the basis for such a vote. slightly scummy.
D2 summary: slightly scummy - the more I look into it, the more that seem awry to me. Moody's behaviour towards the end of the day in particular has alarmed me.
Somewhat biased here as he's the only player I've actually looked at in depth so far, but I think it's enough pings for me.Unvote