1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

NoMouse

BECAUSE YOU ARE _HEADCRAB FLUTTERBEE_

Postby NoMouse » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:44 pm UTC

What are these things you are carrying, molpybot? For some reason, the first thing that came to my mind was ink cartridgesY but that doesn't sound very likely.

YAlthough if that's true, we should soon not only see Y but also C, M and K cartridges. That would be a strong hint that cmyk is, in fact, the author of t-1 or at least the 3D-ONGs.

ETA:
Image Decree: Image
Speculate what the black-yellow things are. Or bring cmyk from the basement.
Time. The final frontier. These are the voyages of Cueball and Megan. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

balthasar_s

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby balthasar_s » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 pm UTC

Not Y, mustard cartridges, the ammo for the mustardification machine.
BSTA
Good luck, my blitzing friends!
BTTBAA:1023 # Mustard? Use the mirror! Blitzing? Also use the mirror! And here's why. # OTT facebug copy
that's a robot so it doesn't countImage
This text was autogenerated:
swimming unit detector active

mscha

Time After Time: t-1_0395

Postby mscha » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:30 am UTC

PUGGONGS...
Spoiler:
Wait for it again.
Spoiler:
Original filename:

Code: Select all

TEVCS0I8RTw3OTc2OzMsMi8wMy0pMz5AQj5BKCcoIh8hM0VEMUE+K0JCKz5BKj08Ki0xOlBPVkxDTFNPIh4cFx4lHicwQ1VTQzgtXVJJVDgrLjEuKkE+U0c9FRgaGiEnPFJSMzAYY1ZLbGJXaFZEWUwvS0MDWU0NZlpRcWJLJyYbZlU6DhIUDA4REg0ISzcKalctdGdaalkGdlsEemgChGYFemUYAgICFxYFdWQrODUBjngCKSkCb2ALgWUjNC0BVEgFZUwDLjECPkABl4AAIx0CDxAIHSETQzwBa1gXiXltmoh6rJeIoo6Aem1jsZyMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
ENHANCE!
-- posted by newpixbot

mrob27

AT DESERT BUS, EVERYMOLPY CAN SEE YOU MOLPY UP.

Postby mrob27 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:02 am UTC

Eternal Density wrote:Well, y'all remember Phil Plait and his importance to Time, yeah? He'll be calling in to the show shortly […]

Thanks @Eternal Density for mentioning Desert Bus for Hope and Phil Plait! (I missed it the last time you told us, I'm not sure what I was doing but I wasn't back in the Present yet after having done some Blitzing.)
  Anyway, I started watching the busathon, and entered my question:
I wrote:Randall Munroe consulted you in connection with his epic comic “Time” that won a 2014 Hugo. Fans of “Time” are curious for your side of the story — what was it like helping Mr. Munroe create animated starfields for the year 13291?
By Robert Munafo - November 20th, 2015 2:11 pm

He had a lot of molpish stuff to tell about Time and his work on it, then he went on to discuss Thing Explainer (with which he also helped out a bit).
Then they read a question about his goats:

So, all very RELATED and molpish. You can watch it all here, and I typed in the Time and OTA-related part which I'll post here later.
  I also donated via purchasing the iOS version of the Desert Bus hotdog, which benefits the DB4H beneficiary Child's Play. Just now they surpassed $3,000,000 all time (i.e. $567,091 this year, see stats) and everyone went nuts dancing to Smash Mouth's All Star. Fun times.

Ketchup:

lmjb1964 wrote:Also, are those two pieces of pasta to the left of the new thing?

Just one, I think. In the "remapped" frame t-1enh_0391 (about 1/3 of the way down the right edge) we're seeing the same little molpybot holding its piece of pasta (that had not been seen since t-1enh_0284). The second piece of pasta is the shadow of the first. In the next frame we see the whole pasta.

Eternal Density wrote:Also could someone remind me which Beanie had kids with Beanette?

I think it was supposed to be Amtoo. @BlitzGirl, OTT:1413:36 suggested their identities, and @yappobiscuits, OTT:1415:28 commented on uh… the babies' conception.

For ImagedecreeImage: I kind of like the "yellow-ink-that's-really-mustard-ammunition cartridges" theory. So I'll go with that.

mrob27 Image

(Edit: Add Phil Plait Desert Bus 9 video, courtesy of the DB9 Video Strike Team (VST))

And, ONG:
Time After Time: t-1_0396
by mrob27 » ONGing t-1_0396 at 20151121 04:01:48 UTC = newpix 23425.03
BRACE YOURSELVES, CAKE IS COMONG
Spoiler:
Wait for it again.
Spoiler:
Original filename:

Kj08ND1BODc2M0REKkJCKz5BLDEtRTw3QjguQj5BOzMsMi8wMUE+My0oKCcnIh4bIh8gTEVCOlBPKi0xKUE+SFJOPFJSUD41S0I8VkxDHygxRFVTU0c9Y1JDXVJJZVpRFRgaKCcaDhIUFx4kGiEnNTIYV0ssYlZLRjsXiHhoZlY2Mi4abGJXd2tiV00Pb2ALdmQWdGMsU0gFaVoGdVwEemgCh20GEg0HAwMCLjECZlMNKSoCNC0Bi3EoQzsBmIESODYBS0MDDA4RFxYGP0EBDxAIIxwCHSEOcWVUs56NnYpyqpWGtaCPuKKRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
ENHANCE!
— lovingly converted from RHTF by makepost

The message so far: 0000111001001001001101101101

Spoiler:
DB4H9 20151120.172648 Plait Describes Munroe.png
Phil Plait describing the OTA

DB4H9 20151120.173241 PP goat pic.png
Phil Plait on Desert Bus, showing a picture of one of his goats

DB4H9 20151120.173152 my question.png
Screen-capture during Desert Bus showing my question (while Phil Plait is answering it)

cmyk-22.png
22-pixel CMY colour venn diagram
cmyk-22.png (1.56 KiB) Viewed 10732 times
Last edited by mrob27 on Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:30 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Robert Munafohttp://mrob.com@mrob_27
I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ sᴏɍᴛᴡᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ Rᴀɴᴅᴀʟʟ ɍᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴜsᴇɍᴜʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs хᴋᴄᴅ

mscha

Time After Time: t-1_0397

Postby mscha » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:30 am UTC

PROGRAMMONGS...
Spoiler:
Wait for it again.
Spoiler:
Original filename:

KTw8Kj5BOTc2M0E+M0VEKkJCNT1BKjAtKUE+TEVCQlFON09QRVhWPFBPMy8wHCImW1VRS0I8Ki4xRTw3JygoQz9BIh4bEA8RFRkbKScZIh8gOzMsNC0oQjcuVkxDPVJSUkc+bGNYem1jVUotRTsXNTIYXFJJUjotYE9BGB4iYlZMZVpRZ1k4MS4XcmIuNjcCaVoHdFwFemgDhGsHMi0CU0gFEg0GAgICDhEHKCkCLTIDb2ALhXEmFxgFTEQEXVEGPkEAeGUVCw4RHiIDUUcXQzwCIh0GaVgoDhIUHSEcLjEYaVYScWZVmoh5sp2NiHhrAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
ENHANCE!
-- posted by newpixbot

NoMouse

I WAITED HALF A MIP FOR ONE DARKENING PIXEL

Postby NoMouse » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:14 pm UTC

mrob27 wrote:The message so far: 0000111001001001001101101101

(updated: 00011100100100100110110110101)
So, I was thinking: let's say that the (000)111 is really a "start message" symbol, after that it's: 001 001 001 0 011 011 011 - until that, it could easily be 'SOS' in morse code ('SO' so far) - 001 for a dot and 011 for a dash, the extra 0 could be space between characters. But now we got 0101 which kinda ruins this theory... :? I also had the idea that on a heliograph, you would probably compare the lengths of "light" and "not light" impulses, rather then dividing them into "bits". So it would be something like this: 000 111 00 1 00 1 00 1 00 11 0 11 0 11 0 1 0 1. But that didn't help much. I guess we still have to wait for it more data. I would be surprised if we weren't meant to decode something from this message. And given the speed, the hiddenONGs were discovered, I'm sure that if it is decodable, the OTT will eventually decode it.
Time. The final frontier. These are the voyages of Cueball and Megan. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

micdi

Re: AT DESERT BUS, EVERYMOLPY CAN SEE YOU MOLPY UP.

Postby micdi » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:27 pm UTC

mrob27 wrote:things about the Phil Plait Call-In

If anyone wants to watch the whole call, the VST has you covered: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdOvqzJys3M
Blitzing the OTT (hibernating).
Sometimes flickering into the Present.

mscha

Time After Time: t-1_0398

Postby mscha » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:30 pm UTC

THRONGED...
Spoiler:
Wait for it again.
Spoiler:
Original filename:

Kj5BKTw8KkJCNT5BNEVEOjc1LTAuNEE+KUA-Hy8xS0I8TEZBOE9QQ1FOPVJSRTw3RVhWUkc+PVBOVlVRJigoHCIlFRkbEQ0HDRMWJiQcIh4bNC0oHSEeKy4xFxgDVUovIB8gOzMsFx4iOjUXHiIDMCwZDhEEbGNYdmtiCg4RZlg4bmNIZVpSVkxEXFFJQD5BQjguWD8yYE9CiXltYlZMRDkWaVopcGItgmMHdWQXXFEFc10HemgCNDYCMy4CaVoHaFQJAgICJyoCRDsDb2ALU0gFUEcYIh0DLDMDTEQEPUEHaVoXcmhbnYp7ppOEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
ENHANCE!
-- posted by newpixbot

mscha

Time After Time: t-1_0399

Postby mscha » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:30 pm UTC

ENDONGERER...
Spoiler:
Wait for it again.
Spoiler:
Original filename:

KDs8Kj9BNz1BK0JCNUVEKUE-LDAvNEE+RlJNTEdCPVBOVFtUamNafIBvfYFwg4RyOTc0OzMsTEI7Sk9QWmRbdXttR1lXHy4xa3RoZG1iPVJRUkc+c2ZcX2lgGyMmFBocCQ4RCxQWHSEdFx4iDRIEJyMcIh4aJycoNC0oFxkDHSMCNzQYU0kuEQ0FQTcuKi0xRTw2AgICXFJJVkxEZ1g0YlZMZVpSdWliRDkWcmMogmcYe2kBRTkDaVUPcl0IMy0CU0gFalkHVksQIh0CJikCNDUCdGQSLDQCTEQDPEABoo19wqmWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
ENHANCE!
-- posted by newpixbot

balthasar_s

Postby balthasar_s » Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:49 pm UTC

I think we can safely assume that the seismograph has a constant speed.

We can see how many pixels it moved each frame and then we know the time distance between the frames.
This will not give us the unit. (a pixel can be a time unit too!)
But we will see the lengths of the white and gray signals.

I can't do this now. (I'm waiting for a train)
Later.
Last edited by balthasar_s on Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:51 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
BSTA
BTTBAA:1023 # Mustard? Use the mirror! Blitzing? Also use the mirror! And here's why. # OTT facebug copy

mrob27

PAUL IS A TIME LORD AND THE SKULL IS XIS TARDIS

Postby mrob27 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:50 pm UTC

micdi wrote:If anyone wants to watch the whole call, the VST has you covered: youtu.be/GdOvqzJys3M

Thank you! It seems that (most of) the entire Desert Bus 9 has been archived by their VST (Video Strike Team), and is indexed here: Desert Bus 9 - Record of What Happened & When (Public). Select a tab "Day 1", "Day 2", etc., find what you want and click the nearest link in the Video Links (column G). (Not every row has a link because the rows record all sorts of different types of events that are happening concurrently with the segments made into videos, and they didn't actually upload every millinewpix) But, yeah — How Molpish Is That?TW :mrgreen:
(Edit: not quite all)
Last edited by mrob27 on Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:00 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

mscha

Postby mscha » Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:07 pm UTC

So where did the bot·mobile pick up those m*st*ard cartridges?? I don't think there's anywhere it could have gone.
Spoiler:
List¹ of all Frames of Time and after Time.
New here? Questions? Check the wiki.
Don't worry, feed molpies⁴.
Holy Croce
Default footnotes; standard OTT-np2166m 1.2:
Spoiler:

mrob27

...XE'S JUST A FEW BEESNAKES SHY OF A BUG-SPLAT

Postby mrob27 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:05 pm UTC

balthasar_s wrote:(a pixel can be a time unit too!)

(in addition to length, volume, and mass) That will be so useful for the Unified Field Theory of Black Pixel Physics.
But we will see the lengths of the white and gray signals.

Brilliant idea! I see now that the graph stops moving at least once (between t-1_0385 and t-1_0386).
I can't do this now. (I'm waiting for a train)

Is it a train that goes into a rocket, that takes you to the Moon? 'cause I've heard that's a lot of funTW.

mscha wrote:So where did the bot·mobile pick up those m*st*ard cartridges?? I don't think there's anywhere it could have gone.

How about Hammerspace, or a Time portal, or perhaps through that wall that extends all the way across the top of the scene in t-1enh_0272?
  I'm thinking the ink cartridges are bricks for an underwater construction, and the glowing light-blue fluid is magic water-activated glue.

mrob27 Image

part of the Hammerspace-Hammertime Continuum, but unrelated to the Hammerverse.
whereby the traveler remains at the same point in Hammerspace but goes to a different Hammertime.
I'm mixing Greek and Latin, but it's all proto-Beanish to me.

And, tetracentaframenian ONGliness:
Time After Time: t-1_0400
by mrob27 » ONGing t-1_0400 at 20151121 20:00:18 UTC = newpix 23441.01
A XIP, A XIP, MY KONGDOM FOR A XIP
Spoiler:
Wait for it again.
Spoiler:
Original filename:

KDo7KT9AOTYzK0JCNkZEKkA-NEI+RlJOS0dDPVFOaWRafIBvgYRxfoFwTEI7VVtUWWNbbXVpOj5BdnxtKzAvZm1iRllXUUc+Hi00PlNSQD9BWmdhJicoGyMmHSEeDRIFChYYGBkCFRocJyMcMy0oCQ4REQ0FIh4bDSAjDB4iFx4iT2Bcc2hiZVpSVkxEXFJJRTw2QTcuKC4yVEoxAgICOzMsYlZNZ1oycF9INTAbcmZcZVIOcmIld2cXe2kBgmw6cV4IRDgDUkgFalgHRjsVNC0CIh0BJykCLDQCNTQCHSMCm4d4pI9-zLKeAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
ENHANCE!
— lovingly converted from RHTF by makepost

Big change in camera angle there.
(no sequence update, since @balthasar_s has a molpishier idea)
400, w00t! Image

ETA2: 20151122.00:00:01 UTC came and went without a frame t-1_O4O1 (0's changed to O's to try to avoid spooking out imagbot)

ETA3: Now adding the Phil Plait transcript. All times are relative to the start of this video: Phil Plait on Desert Bus 9

01:32 Liz takes over Dotcom (the command chair, i.e. emcee or announcer role)
  04:01 (Phil Plait introduces himself)
  05:36 Liz starts asking questions: "Any plans for another series of Crash Course Astronomy?"
  07:30 Liz: "When discussing astronomy with non-science people, such as the public outreach for NASA, do you have any tips or ways that you reach out to them to encourage their interest?"
(more in Spoiler:)
Spoiler:
  09:18 Liz: "Super moon or superest moon?"
  10:43 Liz: "If someone from an extra-solar planet was looking at our solar system with the same technology we have today, what would they see?"
  13:31 Liz: have you always wanted to be an astronomer? "Who (or what) inspired you to become an astronomer?"
  15:40 (discussing the generally "Geeky Science Educational Hour" aspect of this segment of DB9)
  15:12 Jerr: You talk about looking for planets with atmospheres, and people being inspired by NASA (cut off)
  16:42 Molly: So far on DB we have bussed for 148 hours. What planet would that amount to the most days, and the least days?
  20:10 Jerr: What happens to us if we bus on Jupiter?
  20:34 Phil Plait: … The fun thing is to figure out which thing kills you first. And that's not always obvious. This is kind of a Randall Munroe question, right? when he does his what if? thing with xkcd
  23:10 Liz: "Randall Munroe consulted you in connection with his epic comic ''Time'' that won a 2014 Hugo. Fans of ''Time'' are curious for your side of the story — what was it like helping Mr. Munroe create animated starfields for the year 13291?"
  PP: Yeah, that was pretty cool. Randall's amazing, — and I have a lot of smart friends, when you hang out with scientists, you meet a lot of smart people, and I've got a handful I would actually call genius, and Randall's in that [handful].
  Liz: You're welcome. As one of your genius friends.
  23:53 PP: People are geniuses in different things, and there are people who are polymaths, or they speak a bunch of languages, or whatever, but — everything fascinates Randall. He reads about them and he just knows all this stuff, and he can — it's more than just knowing about them, he can find the relationships, he understands it to a level that he can do things with them. I can read all I want about Quantum Mechanics or something, but I would never really be able to grasp it at the level of somebody who does it and studies it for a living — but I suspect he would just read a book about it, and then would probably have a Nobel Prize within a couple of years.
24:32 So he contacted me, and he said he was doing this thing, where he's not just doing a single strip, it's going to be hundreds or maybe thousands of panels, that go up every, I think it was 15 minutes? And if you take them and put them all together, it creates this animation, it creates a story, and at the time he was telling me, he wasn't going to tell anybody what it was or what it was about, and it was just put up. He didn't have any information about it. And if you would refresh it, or if you just stayed there, you would see it very subtly changing over time. And what happens is, you find out it was about these people who live, presumably on Earth, but there are problems and they wind up leaving their area and exploring, and he wanted to give subtle hints that it was way in the future. The easiest way to do that is through astronomy, what astronomical things change over thousands of years?
25:28 And I said, well, the Earth's tilt towards the sun — right? It's tilted like this. But over time, the Earth's axis rotates, it takes 26,000 years to do this, it's called precession. And that means that, right now, the Earth's axis is pointed towards the star Polaris. But in 5000 years it won't be, in 10,000 years it will be pointed way in a different part of the sky. And he'd already thought of that. Of course.
25:53 So we started talking more, and I said well, there are some stars in the sky that are very massive, have short lives. It's unlikely they would explode as supernovae in the next few thousand years, but it's not out of the question. It's entirely possible. And I named a few, and one of them was Antares, which is a bright star in Scoripus, which is up in the summer for us in the Northern Hemisphere now. So he did that, he put up Saggitarius and Scorpius, you can see it in the background, this sort of recognizable constellation shapes — and he actually removed Antares from Scorpius, so you can see the constellation but the star is just basically gone, but he threw Venus in there, which is a really bright planet — just to confuse things I guess, I'm not sure why.
26:38 But it was fun to go back and forth with him and talk about this, anything's on the table, as long as it's physically possible. And there were a couple other things we talked about, I'd have to go back to my notes and try to remember exactly what it was, but that sticks in my mind mostly, because that's what he used. And, and then he won a Hugo, so I had, you know, one pixel out of all of that, I'll take credit for. The rest of it's him. That's it, that's all I got.
  27:07 Liz: Um. That's awesome, that's amazing. My brain has to reboot after every question, because there's just so much information, it's fascinating.
  27:13 PP: Well, you know, since we talked about it, I'll plug it. He's got a book coming out, next week. On the 24th, I think? called Thing Explainer — where he does a bunch of science topics using the 1000 most common words in the English language, and I'm sure Molly's familiar with this, since she and Marian Call re-did Space Oddity using this language, everybody calls it "Up-Goer Five language", because Randall described a Saturn V as the "Up-Goer Five* It's a rocket, but rocket is not one of the common terms, so you have to re-write things. So Randall's got this whole book coming out, Thing Explainer, and I've seen the astronomy section, we went back and forth, we talked a little bit about that too, and I have not seen the book yet, so I'm very excited, it's going to be very cool. He's amazing, so it's going to be a great book, go buy it. But first, give all your money to Desert Bus.
  28:09 Liz: "How are the goats?"
  29:24 Liz: "What’s the most annoyed you’ve been at a bit of science fiction technobable (for being complete nonsense) and what was it?" And I am curious [about what you think of] The Martian, Interstellar, and Gravity.
  34:05 What is you favourite science movie or show?
  36:10 (Phil Plait starts describing the swag that he donated for auction)
  44:04 Auction is started
  55:15 Phil Plait calls the auction; sold to thinkstoomuch for $2600
  56:45 "If you were a supervillain, who would your nemesis be?"
(Ed4: Formatting and typos)

Spoiler:
rainbow jump for joy.gif
six smilies jumping for joy!
rainbow jump for joy.gif (18.12 KiB) Viewed 10345 times

hline-1872-trans.png
thin horizontal divider, 1872px wide
hline-1872-trans.png (867 Bytes) Viewed 10180 times

hline-1872-tr.png
another horizontal line, this one works on dark backgrounds too
hline-1872-tr.png (873 Bytes) Viewed 10180 times
Last edited by mrob27 on Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:07 pm UTC, edited 2 times in total.

balthasar_s

bOTTeriada goes ONG

Postby balthasar_s » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:11 am UTC

the mr*bdex story cONGtinues.

Above the Newpix appeared the words, @JUDGMENT``DIP@. The King panicked, and closed the window -- and in a trice, the Hotdog closed the King -- that is to say, he simply vanished, without so much as a royal puff of smoke. A new

-- posted by mrImagebdexbot

mscha

Time After Time: t-1_0401

Postby mscha » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:30 am UTC

FRONGIPANES...
Spoiler:
Wait for it again.
Spoiler:
Original filename:

Jz5BJ0JCOD5BOTYzJjc7KUA-NUI+SkhDN0ZDRlJNPlFOaGRbfIBvgYRxfYFwdXttbXVpSVdTWWNbTEM7VlpUZm1iWGdhKzAvc2ZcXFFJUUc+ZVpSVkxERTw2YVZNQTcuJS40QT9BJicoFBocCQ4RMy0oHj9AGyMmEQ0EGBkCHSEeIx4bIB8gFx4iChYYJyQcOzMsH0BBDREGHjY7Cx4hHSw1DCEjIh0BAgICNTMYUkgsa10vdmYXeWgBb1sJa1kGQzkDRDsZVEkGMy0BNTQDJykCLDMCHSMChnBItqCPPkABmIZ3AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
ENHANCE!
-- posted by newpixbot

mscha

Time After Time: t-1_0402

Postby mscha » Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:30 pm UTC

FOINONGLY...
Spoiler:
Wait for it again.
Spoiler:
Original filename:

JTY6JD5BN0ZDNUI+JENDJkA-RlJNSkhDbXRpgYRxfYFwdXttZm1jPVFOHDk7VltVPT1AS1hTWGNbaGRbOTY0TEM7RTw2VkxEWWdhQTcuZVpSUUc+fIBvXFFJHkFCHSEeJigoFBocFx4iIB8gGyMmJS40CCcmCQ4RIh4bMy0oDhAGJiMcOzMsGBgCKjAvHi01HT9AT0YsChYYYVZNCx4hCTcxIh4BAgICKUAvNDEYd2tiaFswHSMCcmQXdWUBb1kEU0cFRDoDalkENTQDMy0BJykCLDMCRz0YkYF1hm84CDMuAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
ENHANCE!
-- posted by newpixbot

mscha

Time After Time: t-1_0403

Postby mscha » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:30 pm UTC

LIVONGS...
Spoiler:
Wait for it again.
Spoiler:
Original filename:

Iz5BJDQ6N0ZELEE-OTY0I0NDTVhSSkhDPlFNWGNbdXttgYRxfoFwbHRpZW1jN0I+Pz5CZ2RbZVpSVkxEXFFJWGdhfIBvRTw2TEM7YVZNTmBcQT9AUUc+QTguHDg7OzMsHT9AHkFCFx4iFBocCQ4RIB8gJigoKzAvMy0oHSEeJiQcGyMmDw8GIh4bGBgCJC41GDAvCRYYUkgsCx4hBycmAgICJUAycWZdNTMZdGhhHiw1HSMDV0kEclsHZ1kCbGAARz0XU0kFQzoCNjQDKCkCLDMDMi0BIh0Balouoo1+emQEg2cJCDMuvaOPCTcxAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
ENHANCE!
-- posted by newpixbot

Earthling on Mars
Morning

Postby Earthling on Mars » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:17 pm UTC

Well, looks like the botmobile is about to dump those things in the sea1.

addams

Postby addams » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:53 pm UTC

oh, Time....
What have you done?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvI2fTs ... e=youtu.be

What a beautiful little film....
It is like an old familiar tune.
Life is, just, an exchange of electrons; It is up to us to give it meaning.

We are all in The Gutter.
Some of us see The Gutter.
Some of us see The Stars.
by mr. Oscar Wilde.

Those that want to Know; Know.
Those that do not Know; Don't tell them.
They do terrible things to people that Tell Them.

mscha

Time After Time: t-1_0404

Postby mscha » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:30 pm UTC

ONGURGITATION...
Spoiler:
Wait for it again.
Spoiler:
Original filename:

I0NDODY1Iz5BIzU6N0ZEM0E+SkhDSVVQZW1jgYRxfoFwdXttbHRpWmdhaGVbPj1AP1BNWmNbVltUXFFJTEM7RTw1VkxEUkc+QT9AOzMsdmpifIBvQTguZVpSHkFCYVZNFx4iJicoIR8gIy42NC0oGyImFBocCA4RIh4bHSAeJiMcLTAvEg4EGBcDCxEJDyAeHSw0GjAvCRYYCx4hBygmAgICIx0BJ0AsHDk7UkgrYE9CNTIZLDMCNzQDVEsCWlMATEQEMy0BQzoDKCkCRjwXHSMCUUgYbVcEdmIQhGoGBzMuCDcxHT9AlYJzhXVpAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
ENHANCE!
-- posted by newpixbot

Sciscitor

Postby Sciscitor » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:11 pm UTC

addams wrote:oh, Time....
What have you done?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvI2fTs ... e=youtu.be

What a beautiful little film....
It is like an old familiar tune.

Looks like your outside internet unmolpishness has been resolved... welcome back, addams!
TFDA Senior OTT Analyst (Resources, The Database of OTC and OTT Related Art)
To all Blitzers (Maugrim, micdi, Purplepants77 et al): Have fun and enjoy your journey!
Holmes, Sherlock wrote:"It's elementary, my dear Watson!"1
1 Holmes actually never said this.

Eternal Density

Amtoo, and Beanette, at, Gibraltar

Postby Eternal Density » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:23 pm UTC

lmjb1964 wrote:Shoot, I planned to check out Desert Bus this year. It looks extremely silly and therefore molpish. Maybe I'll try to catch a little of it.

Preview edit: I can't tell if that's several somethings lined up on top of the bot.

Sorry, I'll try to give more notice next yip. Actually I didn'y get to see a lot live myself this yip. But thanks to the VST I'll have wips of entertainment ketching up!

I did manage to 'tune in' just in time to watch chat's reaction to Hour 159 :D

Thanks mrob for submitting your question!
Also thanks mrob for in the info on Amtoo. Even better, the name fits the song!
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?
In the Marvel vs. DC film-making war, we're all winners.

mscha

Time After Time: t-1_0405

Postby mscha » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:30 am UTC

SPLASHONGS...
Spoiler:
Wait for it again.
Spoiler:
Original filename:

Iz5BJDU7N0ZEOzxAMEE+ODc1I0NDS0dCT1hRdXttgYRxfoFwbXRpZW1jX2phXGNaXFFJVkxETEM7RTw1QT9AHT9AHDk8OzMsaWRbfIBvZVpSQTguUkc+NC0oHis0Fx4iGyImIy01FBobEA8GCRYYIh4aJiUbJicoLzAvCA4RGBcDHSEeIB8hHkFCIx0BYVZNTkUqCx4hBygmAgICBzMudWlhb1wxNTQWRz0UKCkCQjoDVUcEaFQESUMCPkMAMy0BODYDLDMCHSMDUksNemQDcloFhGcFCDcxl4V4AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
ENHANCE!
-- posted by newpixbot

HES

Postby HES » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:38 am UTC

Earthling on Mars wrote:Well, looks like the botmobile is about to dump those things in the sea1.

Actually, given the way they are mounted, it seems like it is about to place those things in the sea1.
He/Him/His Image

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Postby SBN » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:56 am UTC

HES wrote:
Earthling on Mars wrote:Well, looks like the botmobile is about to dump those things in the sea1.

Actually, given the way they are mounted, it seems like it is about to place those things in the sea1.

Launch those things into the sea, maybe?
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

Whizbang
The Best Reporter

Postby Whizbang » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:57 am UTC

Ejaculate.

taixzo

Postby taixzo » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:05 am UTC

Whizbang wrote:Ejaculate.

Intriguing.
BlitzGirl the Next
BlitzGirl the Fast
Knight Temporal
Bringer of the Light

Useless utilities: Newpix clock for Mac OS X, Newpix clock for Ubuntu

Sandgarden - a relaxing experience for Time Waiters

Best wishes to GnomeAnne, ColletArrow and january1may! One day you will all join me in the Present!

mscha

Time After Time: t-1_0406

Postby mscha » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:30 am UTC

OLONGOS...
Spoiler:
Wait for it again.
Spoiler:
Original filename:

Iz5BODc1MkE9I0NDNkVEPD1ATEdCUFhRP1BMXGNadXttgYRxfoFwbXRpZW1jXmhgYVZNXFFJVkxETEM7RTw1QTguUkc+QD9BdWpgaWRbfIBvZVpSOzMsJDQ6GyImFx4iJigoLzAvMy0oDBEJFBobBw4RIR4bJiUbGBcDHSEeEg0FIi01His0IB8hCh4hCRYXAgICHkFCBigmHDk8TkUsKCkCQjkDTkUEZFAIdVwFVUcDaFQEdmMDM0ELLDQCNjcCHSMDMzQXRjsUMy0BIx0BBzMublszq5WEhWcFHT9ACDcxhnRmAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
ENHANCE!
-- posted by newpixbot

ucim

Postby ucim » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:49 am UTC

Maybe it's sampling the sea.

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Heartfelt thanks from addams and from me - you really made a difference.

mscha

Time Randomly Revisited - np2942

Postby mscha » Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:00 am UTC

BLURRONGLY...
Spoiler:
RUN.
(Colorization by jjjdavidson.)

OTT Time Travel

AUTOMOME wrote:MY COMA IS PROBLEMATIC

-- posted by randompixbot

ergman

Iguanachondria

Postby ergman » Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:07 am UTC

That Phil Plait thing was cool. Interesting to hear him praisin' GLR. These ONGs are treeish too! Mourice Code!
I made my avatar, Buffygirl hatted it, Yappo smileyed it and ggh taroted it!
I've changed, witnessing this thing so beautiful

Good luck on blitzing, katakissa, username5243, musthavebeenmykarma, iskinner, thunk, GnomeAnne, and quantized ! Keep the signposts coming, we love em in the now!

ZoomanSP
Location: Twelve days north of the Othercomic threads, and a few degrees south of complete insanity. (©yappo)

Postby ZoomanSP » Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:54 am UTC

Wait on.

Spoiler:
Kieryn wrote:They have a culture involving hat wearing. What kind of a collective would come up with such a thing!?
BlitzGirl wrote:I'll get the razor and finish off Occam while we're at it.
ucim / Megan wrote:"It can do whatever it wants. It's the OTT."

mrob27

ROUNDHAIR AND УЧИМ IN THE BLUECAVE.

Postby mrob27 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:02 am UTC

In subject, Eternal Density wrote:Amtoo, and Beanette, at, Gibraltar

When I read this, I immediately thought of "Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra" (STNG episode "Darmok" — that's the one where they encounter an alien race who speak only in terse allegory referencing their own literature. Which shows how old I am, or how much of a total geek, or possibly both. It also serves as a reminder of how much more difficult of a task translating Beanish might have been.) Anyway, memefying :mrgreen: (In RELATED news, my automeme backend takes a template parameter now. Just for this post. And for decrees :D )

Thanks mrob for submitting your question!

Sure. Your post came just exactly at the right time. I had just enough time to figure out what the ch*rp Desert Bus (the game) is and get the stream running in time for that segment. I didn't type in the question until I figured out Liz was actually reading questions from the comments in the blogpost you linked to, and I think Liz picked my question partly because Phil Plait had already mentioned Randall Munroe on his own in response to the previous question ("What happens to us if we bus on Jupiter?" seems to have reminded him of what if? 30).

HES wrote:Actually, given the way they are mounted, it seems like it is about to place those things in the sea1.

They could be robot-pods — containing aquatic microrobomolpies or perhaps just mustard — that will aid in the berm maintenance or something.

mrob27 Image

mscha

Time After Time: t-1_0407

Postby mscha » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:30 am UTC

SPHONGIDAE...
Spoiler:
Wait for it again.
Spoiler:
Original filename:

I0NDIz5BNkZEJTQ6LkE9PT1BNzc2TEdCUFdRbXRpgYRxfoFwdXttZW1jX2lgXGNaXFFJVkxETEM7RTw1Ukc+QTguZ2RbQT9BfIBvZVpSOzMsNC0oJygpIh4bFBocCxEKAQICEg0FJiUbMDAvIB8gGyIlFx4iHCIdGBcDUEYqT0YEKCkCRzwTZFEJBw4RHkFCQzkDNzcCZ1YDVUcEYVZNHiw1Iy41NUEBMy0BLDUCNDMXCRYXHSQEHT9ACh4gBigmIx0B48Wuc2ZdeGxidV0FhHVpBzMuCDcxeWAPhWcGHDk8AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
ENHANCE!
-- posted by newpixbot

balthasar_s

Re: ...XE'S JUST A FEW BEESNAKES SHY OF A BUG-SPLAT

Postby balthasar_s » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:12 am UTC

mrob27 wrote:Brilliant idea! I see now that the graph stops moving at least once (between t-1_0385 and t-1_0386).

In frames 369 - 407 it moves 1 pixel per frame except this one stop
BSTA

mscha

Re: ...XE'S JUST A FEW BEESNAKES SHY OF A BUG-SPLAT

Postby mscha » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:19 am UTC

balthasar_s wrote:
mrob27 wrote:Brilliant idea! I see now that the graph stops moving at least once (between t-1_0385 and t-1_0386).

In frames 369 - 407 it moves 1 pixel per frame except this one stop

Speaking of potential m*st*rd, have you had a chance yet to look at the remapped dem*st*rded frames yet?
List¹ of all Frames of Time and after Time.
New here? Questions? Check the wiki.
Don't worry, feed molpies⁴.
Holy Croce
Default footnotes; standard OTT-np2166m 1.2:
Spoiler:

balthasar_s

Postby balthasar_s » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:50 am UTC

Using this:

#!/bin/sh
/eizm/pro/aftertime/remapt-1 0260.png 0260e.png OUVJPUtRRkpLTVFObHh5V1ZURU1SS1FUbG9oTEM8RDw3c317e4SCZFtUaGNaXGNhhoyGjJGJmJuOODk4n6CRm56QQD9BOEA-LkBCXFJJND5EVUtDUUc+eYB7LT1BLkA-YVZMoqOQiYl7n6COGSEoHysxLC4wLDo9Fx4lKCYmop6DpqOLcWlXQjctj18lhlwvbmI0c1lBExcaCg4RDRIVHiEYKy0DFBIJLTQGLiUYMy0pMzUFOzMsIh4dWUUqBQcITjYVVD0laVAtaVsIclUYaUkdcGEMeVMjhlokVUkNKhoIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
/eizm/pro/aftertime/remapt-1 0323.png 0324e.png bGJYVWRgbWpiUmJeUV5bTmBeRltaSVJEOVNUOVBMMkxNS0lEMU9RL05QKUpMdmMvZ1QxU0ktHTY4H0RGKiIISDcEU0YTb2ALCw4QFxQLNjAVhWwSe2QSNkM7Ij5AKTU1NC0nPDYzalcUKycka1YGHiESGh4hRTgXHSQniXMLjHMTWUUFOCgEU0c9Ih0aGRgWTUM6knkRJycZJhoDRjwzclkPQjguEg0IBgUEOzMrVkxEfGMGkW8SRCwBXFJJUT8oZUsDZlU6YlZMZlpSdloEYj8BdGdZb11Fc2JKcWNPgV4DhmkFkW4Gh3EuVDsClIJminpjhXVYlXMFMRwAkH9n
/eizm/pro/aftertime/remapt-1 0335.png 0335e.png a2JZVWRgUmJeUV9bTmBeRltaSFFFOVNUOlFNMkxOTEhCMk5RL05QKkpMHDM1HSQoSDgEV0gSaFcVNkM7DBMSFxQKb2ALKDU0KT9BalgHPDczNC0ne2QUY0wFJycYKyclEg4JKyMFaVcxGR4iOzMsVkwuhWsSjHMTJBwEdlsFNioEIh4aQjgucVoUHiETMS8bPDIFGhgVTzwJBQUEWUUGknoRRjwzeGQqhmoFTUM6kW4GUkc+k3IDXFJJVkxEgV8HinMLUD8pblxFfGUHYlZMc2JKdGdZZVpScmVPh3IuiXdKinpjhXVclIJpkH9ndWpjAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
/eizm/pro/aftertime/remapt-1 0336.png 0336e.png a2JZVWRgUmJeUV9bTmBeRltaS1FGOVNUO1FNMk9RMUxOTUhCL05QKkpMJj9BVUstbmAMd2MsHTQ1OEM5GB0hFxQKHiESVUcRfGQTDRUTEg4JZE0EJjg4KS8uPDczaFcUGhgVNC0nJycYHSUpKyclTTsJMi8cKyQGOzIDalgHIh4aQjguinMKjHMThWsSNioEZVU5TUM6a1grcVoUWEUGOzMsRjwzRzgEknoRXFJJBgUEkW4Gh3Ish2oFk3MFUkc+fGQGJRwFVkxEd1sFgF8EhXVcZVpSdGJKYlZMcF5GdGdZlIJpinpjl4E+cmVQkH9oiXZIdWpjAAAAAAAAAAAA
/eizm/pro/aftertime/remapt-1 0337.png 0337e.png UmJebGJZVWRgUV9bTmBeRltadWpiSVFGPFBNOVNUMkxOMk5RL05QTUhCKkpMJT9BZVQ7JycYU0UPalcHOzMrGR4hDRMQe2QSHTM0JTc4KjAsFxQKWUYGHSUpPDczQjguaVcTbmAMHSETNC0ndFwUGhgVMS8cVE0xKyclYk0YZEwDe2MGRzgEjHMTKyQHOUM3Ih4ZhGsSaFYtknoRJRwFTUM6NioFOjIDEQ0KUDsGiXMLUkc9kG4FdmMtlXQIdlsFVkxEiGoERjwzBQQEXFJJh28mYlZMdGdZb11HZVpSdGZQdGJJhnVWlIJoinljkH9oAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
/eizm/pro/aftertime/remapt-1 0338.png 0338e.png UmJebWFYVWRgUV9bTmBeRltadWpjSVJFXFJJOVNUPFFMMUxOTUdCMk9RL05QKkpMJz9AVUswaVcUdmMtOzMrCxUUFxQKNSoFe2QTU0UNJjg4HTM0EQ0KRDUOPDYzNC0nBQQDKyQGKTAuHCQoMS8calgIcloUWUYGGx4hGhgVIh4aKyclb2AMhGsSjHMTOzIETUM6HiETJycYZ1Y4knoSJRwGRjwzQjguZUwDOEM5bFkrRzgEVkxEkW0FUz0BlXQHdlsFUkc9h2oEe2QGhm4mYToAYlZMb11HZVpSc2JJc2ZPNR8AiXMLlIJpiXdLinpjhXVbdWhZAAAAAAAAAAAA
/eizm/pro/aftertime/remapt-1 0339.png 0339e.png UmJebWFYVWRgUV5aTmBeRltaSVFJdGliOVNUPlBLMk9RMUxOL05QKkpMaVYzKD9BHDQ1HiEUOzIDU0UNbmAODBQSFxQLe2QUJycYJjc4PDYzNioERjgRKzAsKyckMi8ciXMLHCMmNC0nIh0ZRzgEhGsTKyQHO0U5aVcUV00xGR4hIB8gQjgue2QGWUYFalcIGhkWjHMTdmMtknoROzMrEQ4KdFwVVD0BBQQDJBwGZUwDRjwzTUdCTUM6VkxEUkc9XFJJiHMwh2kElnQHkW0FgV4Ed1sEb11HZVpSYlZMc2JKdWhZc2ZRkH9niHVJlIJqinljhXVbNB0AYToAAAAA
/eizm/pro/aftertime/remapt-1 0340.png 0340e.png UmJebWFYVWRgUV9bTmBeRltaR1FHdWpiOVNUPFFNMUxOMk9RL05QKkpMVEsvbmAOalcrJzg5MkI+GR4iDxEKHiESalcIe2QGHjY3Ki8tNC0nPDYzFxQKaFcTHCQnIh0ZhGsTUkQNLCckZlY6RjUOSDkEdFsTWEYGRjwze2QTjHMTKyMITUM6JycZiXMLOzMEGhgVOzMrEQ4LQjguMi4cNysEZUwDJBsETUhCBQQDXFJJVkxEknoRdmMtVTwBUkc9gV4EdloEkW0FlnQHh2kEYjsAc2JKdWhZZVpSYlZMb1xGcmVQiHZJhXVbh3Itk4JpiXljkH9nNh4AAAAAAAAA
/eizm/pro/aftertime/remapt-1 0341.png 0341e.png UmJebWJYVWRgUV9bTmBeRltaSVJJdWpiOVNUPFBMMk5RL05QMU1OKkpMTUhCZlU6HDM0KCcZVUgQaFYUMy4cJj9ADhAIFxQLPDMEhGsTKyMHKDY2OzYzGhgVe2QTKyckNC0nHSUoEQ4Lb2ANGh4icVkSVEsuWEYGIh0aN0Q7RjwzjXMTHiESd1sETUM6QjgualgHRjMLiXMLJRsESDgEUkc9VDsCalcvOzMrknoRe2MFNyoEVkxEXFJJZUsEd2MthnEtBAQDUT8vYTwBc2JJbltGZlpSYlZMcmZRdWhZiGkEkW0FlnQHgl4DiHZLhXVck4JpinpjkH9oNB0AAAAA
/eizm/pro/aftertime/remapt-1 0342.png 0342e.png UmJebWFXVWRgUF9bTmBeRltaSlJHdmpiOVNUOlBOMUxOMk9RL05QTUhCXFJJKkpMKT5BOEM4bFgtHjEzDxALHiESNjIRb2ALa1cHJycZKi8uKTc4FxQKe2QUUkUTOzYzLCckfGMFQjguNykEhGsTGR4iVUotZlU6NC0mRjUOWUYGIh0ZGhgUjHMTalcTRjw0knoRcVkSHSQnPDMrEQ4LKyMISDgEJRsFTUM6Ukc9BAQDVkxEMyociXMLb1xGhnAsZUsDYTwBd1sEd2ItZlpSYlZLcGNOhnVWk4Jpinljd2lZkH9ndGJJkWwFiGkElnQHgl0DVTsBNBwAAAAAAAAA
/eizm/pro/aftertime/remapt-1 0343.png 0343e.png UmJebWFYVWRgUV5aTmBeRltaSFJHem1hOVNUPFBNMUxOMk5RTUhCL05QKkpMU0UQaVYTN0I5KT5AEQ4LDxAJFxQLNTEWe2QTKyMHKTU1NC0nHSUoGhcUWUUEOzYzb2ALJRsFLCckGx4idF0TKCcZVEouQjgtaVYva1cHIh0ajHMThWsTNykFHiETZFQ7iXMLTUM6RTQNOzMrSDgFbE0JRjwzU0g9dmIsMyscVkxEknoSXFFJVjsBfWMEd1oEh3EvZksDUD8td2laZVpSYlZKc2JJbVtFdGZShXVXk4JoiXljkH9nBAMDgl0DkWwFiGkElnQGMx0AYT0BAAAAAAAA
/eizm/pro/aftertime/remapt-1 0344.png 0344e.png UmJebWJYVWRgUV9bTmBeRltaSlBMe25hOVNUPFFNMk5RL05QMU1OKkpMalYxN0M6KT5AHSYpJyYZSDgGWUYGbmANVUcTKjQzGR4jDxEOZ1YUHiETOzYzNC0nFxQLfGQSKyMINjITNykFalcHIh0aLCckRjw0hWoTTUM7GhcUiXMLjHMTdF0SMykdQjgtEQ4MknoRRjMLOzMrVUkuZVQ8dmMtJRsFBAMDTUhCVkxEXFJJZ0oDU0g9UD4siGgFeFoEfWMFYlZLb00GcF1HeGpaZVpSc2JKc2ZSlXMHh3Euk4JnkH9nhXVYiHhjg10DkWsFYToAVzoBNB0AAAAAAAAA
/eizm/pro/aftertime/remapt-1 0345.png 0345e.png UmJebWFYVWRgUV5aTmBeRltaR1FHeGthOVNUMk9RPFBNMUxOTUdCL05QKkpMJD5BaVUwd2MsNkM8DxQQHiETMSwQNykHb2AKWEYIKTU0PDYziXMLLCckEQ4MFxQLSDgHfGUTHScqUkQQJyYZVUouGB4jQjgtRTMOZkoDalgHIh4aknoRjHQTalgUOzMrhWsTGhcVNC0nJhsGc1cNU0c9TUM7Rjw0BAMDXFJJVkxEVzoBiHMylXQHZVQ7eFoEe2MGg1wDiGgFZVpSYlZLcF9Hc2JJdGZSk4JpiXZJiHhjhXVbf3BgeGpbkH9nMykckWsFYz0BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I get this:
Spoiler:

0260e.png

0324e.png

0335e.png

0336e.png

0337e.png

0338e.png

0339e.png

0340e.png

0341e.png

0342e.png

0343e.png

0344e.png
BSTA

NoMouse

THE ANTEPENGOAT IS TOO CH*RPING ZANCLEAN

Postby NoMouse » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:22 pm UTC

Oh, I have another idea. :idea: Maybe these are salt-water batteries and the robot will dip them in the Sea to gather fresh semencoffeecancerbabiesonice, essentially recharging them.

mscha

Time After Time: t-1_0408

Postby mscha » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:30 pm UTC

ONGODLIKE...
Spoiler:
Wait for it again.
Spoiler:
Original filename:

I0NDJjQ5NkZFL0E8Nzc2Iz5BPj1ATEdCUFdRZW1jgYRxfoFwdXttbXRpXmlgYVZNXFFJVkxETEM7RTw1XGNaP1BMOzMsUUc+QD9BamVafIBvdmphVEwLQzkDSkQBNzcCTkYsNC0oZVpSNUEAJigpIh4aEg0FAQICDBEIQTguMjIXFBocLDUCBw4RLzAvVUgEIB8gKSkCMy0BFx4iCRYXGyIlHCEdJiUbRj0WGBcDaFQFIy40HSw1Ix0BOkEZHSQECh4hBigmHkFCBzMuHDk8c1sGhXJcCDcxhWcGd18Si24tHT9AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
ENHANCE!
-- posted by newpixbot

ZoomanSP
Location: Twelve days north of the Othercomic threads, and a few degrees south of complete insanity. (©yappo)

Postby ZoomanSP » Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:22 pm UTC

balthasar_s wrote:Using this:
Spoiler:

#!/bin/sh
/eizm/pro/aftertime/remapt-1 0260.png 0260e.png OUVJPUtRRkpLTVFObHh5V1ZURU1SS1FUbG9oTEM8RDw3c317e4SCZFtUaGNaXGNhhoyGjJGJmJuOODk4n6CRm56QQD9BOEA-LkBCXFJJND5EVUtDUUc+eYB7LT1BLkA-YVZMoqOQiYl7n6COGSEoHysxLC4wLDo9Fx4lKCYmop6DpqOLcWlXQjctj18lhlwvbmI0c1lBExcaCg4RDRIVHiEYKy0DFBIJLTQGLiUYMy0pMzUFOzMsIh4dWUUqBQcITjYVVD0laVAtaVsIclUYaUkdcGEMeVMjhlokVUkNKhoIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
/eizm/pro/aftertime/remapt-1 0323.png 0324e.png bGJYVWRgbWpiUmJeUV5bTmBeRltaSVJEOVNUOVBMMkxNS0lEMU9RL05QKUpMdmMvZ1QxU0ktHTY4H0RGKiIISDcEU0YTb2ALCw4QFxQLNjAVhWwSe2QSNkM7Ij5AKTU1NC0nPDYzalcUKycka1YGHiESGh4hRTgXHSQniXMLjHMTWUUFOCgEU0c9Ih0aGRgWTUM6knkRJycZJhoDRjwzclkPQjguEg0IBgUEOzMrVkxEfGMGkW8SRCwBXFJJUT8oZUsDZlU6YlZMZlpSdloEYj8BdGdZb11Fc2JKcWNPgV4DhmkFkW4Gh3EuVDsClIJminpjhXVYlXMFMRwAkH9n
/eizm/pro/aftertime/remapt-1 0335.png 0335e.png a2JZVWRgUmJeUV9bTmBeRltaSFFFOVNUOlFNMkxOTEhCMk5RL05QKkpMHDM1HSQoSDgEV0gSaFcVNkM7DBMSFxQKb2ALKDU0KT9BalgHPDczNC0ne2QUY0wFJycYKyclEg4JKyMFaVcxGR4iOzMsVkwuhWsSjHMTJBwEdlsFNioEIh4aQjgucVoUHiETMS8bPDIFGhgVTzwJBQUEWUUGknoRRjwzeGQqhmoFTUM6kW4GUkc+k3IDXFJJVkxEgV8HinMLUD8pblxFfGUHYlZMc2JKdGdZZVpScmVPh3IuiXdKinpjhXVclIJpkH9ndWpjAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
/eizm/pro/aftertime/remapt-1 0336.png 0336e.png a2JZVWRgUmJeUV9bTmBeRltaS1FGOVNUO1FNMk9RMUxOTUhCL05QKkpMJj9BVUstbmAMd2MsHTQ1OEM5GB0hFxQKHiESVUcRfGQTDRUTEg4JZE0EJjg4KS8uPDczaFcUGhgVNC0nJycYHSUpKyclTTsJMi8cKyQGOzIDalgHIh4aQjguinMKjHMThWsSNioEZVU5TUM6a1grcVoUWEUGOzMsRjwzRzgEknoRXFJJBgUEkW4Gh3Ish2oFk3MFUkc+fGQGJRwFVkxEd1sFgF8EhXVcZVpSdGJKYlZMcF5GdGdZlIJpinpjl4E+cmVQkH9oiXZIdWpjAAAAAAAAAAAA
/eizm/pro/aftertime/remapt-1 0337.png 0337e.png UmJebGJZVWRgUV9bTmBeRltadWpiSVFGPFBNOVNUMkxOMk5RL05QTUhCKkpMJT9BZVQ7JycYU0UPalcHOzMrGR4hDRMQe2QSHTM0JTc4KjAsFxQKWUYGHSUpPDczQjguaVcTbmAMHSETNC0ndFwUGhgVMS8cVE0xKyclYk0YZEwDe2MGRzgEjHMTKyQHOUM3Ih4ZhGsSaFYtknoRJRwFTUM6NioFOjIDEQ0KUDsGiXMLUkc9kG4FdmMtlXQIdlsFVkxEiGoERjwzBQQEXFJJh28mYlZMdGdZb11HZVpSdGZQdGJJhnVWlIJoinljkH9oAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
/eizm/pro/aftertime/remapt-1 0338.png 0338e.png UmJebWFYVWRgUV9bTmBeRltadWpjSVJFXFJJOVNUPFFMMUxOTUdCMk9RL05QKkpMJz9AVUswaVcUdmMtOzMrCxUUFxQKNSoFe2QTU0UNJjg4HTM0EQ0KRDUOPDYzNC0nBQQDKyQGKTAuHCQoMS8calgIcloUWUYGGx4hGhgVIh4aKyclb2AMhGsSjHMTOzIETUM6HiETJycYZ1Y4knoSJRwGRjwzQjguZUwDOEM5bFkrRzgEVkxEkW0FUz0BlXQHdlsFUkc9h2oEe2QGhm4mYToAYlZMb11HZVpSc2JJc2ZPNR8AiXMLlIJpiXdLinpjhXVbdWhZAAAAAAAAAAAA
/eizm/pro/aftertime/remapt-1 0339.png 0339e.png UmJebWFYVWRgUV5aTmBeRltaSVFJdGliOVNUPlBLMk9RMUxOL05QKkpMaVYzKD9BHDQ1HiEUOzIDU0UNbmAODBQSFxQLe2QUJycYJjc4PDYzNioERjgRKzAsKyckMi8ciXMLHCMmNC0nIh0ZRzgEhGsTKyQHO0U5aVcUV00xGR4hIB8gQjgue2QGWUYFalcIGhkWjHMTdmMtknoROzMrEQ4KdFwVVD0BBQQDJBwGZUwDRjwzTUdCTUM6VkxEUkc9XFJJiHMwh2kElnQHkW0FgV4Ed1sEb11HZVpSYlZMc2JKdWhZc2ZRkH9niHVJlIJqinljhXVbNB0AYToAAAAA
/eizm/pro/aftertime/remapt-1 0340.png 0340e.png UmJebWFYVWRgUV9bTmBeRltaR1FHdWpiOVNUPFFNMUxOMk9RL05QKkpMVEsvbmAOalcrJzg5MkI+GR4iDxEKHiESalcIe2QGHjY3Ki8tNC0nPDYzFxQKaFcTHCQnIh0ZhGsTUkQNLCckZlY6RjUOSDkEdFsTWEYGRjwze2QTjHMTKyMITUM6JycZiXMLOzMEGhgVOzMrEQ4LQjguMi4cNysEZUwDJBsETUhCBQQDXFJJVkxEknoRdmMtVTwBUkc9gV4EdloEkW0FlnQHh2kEYjsAc2JKdWhZZVpSYlZMb1xGcmVQiHZJhXVbh3Itk4JpiXljkH9nNh4AAAAAAAAA
/eizm/pro/aftertime/remapt-1 0341.png 0341e.png UmJebWJYVWRgUV9bTmBeRltaSVJJdWpiOVNUPFBMMk5RL05QMU1OKkpMTUhCZlU6HDM0KCcZVUgQaFYUMy4cJj9ADhAIFxQLPDMEhGsTKyMHKDY2OzYzGhgVe2QTKyckNC0nHSUoEQ4Lb2ANGh4icVkSVEsuWEYGIh0aN0Q7RjwzjXMTHiESd1sETUM6QjgualgHRjMLiXMLJRsESDgEUkc9VDsCalcvOzMrknoRe2MFNyoEVkxEXFJJZUsEd2MthnEtBAQDUT8vYTwBc2JJbltGZlpSYlZMcmZRdWhZiGkEkW0FlnQHgl4DiHZLhXVck4JpinpjkH9oNB0AAAAA
/eizm/pro/aftertime/remapt-1 0342.png 0342e.png UmJebWFXVWRgUF9bTmBeRltaSlJHdmpiOVNUOlBOMUxOMk9RL05QTUhCXFJJKkpMKT5BOEM4bFgtHjEzDxALHiESNjIRb2ALa1cHJycZKi8uKTc4FxQKe2QUUkUTOzYzLCckfGMFQjguNykEhGsTGR4iVUotZlU6NC0mRjUOWUYGIh0ZGhgUjHMTalcTRjw0knoRcVkSHSQnPDMrEQ4LKyMISDgEJRsFTUM6Ukc9BAQDVkxEMyociXMLb1xGhnAsZUsDYTwBd1sEd2ItZlpSYlZLcGNOhnVWk4Jpinljd2lZkH9ndGJJkWwFiGkElnQHgl0DVTsBNBwAAAAAAAAA
/eizm/pro/aftertime/remapt-1 0343.png 0343e.png UmJebWFYVWRgUV5aTmBeRltaSFJHem1hOVNUPFBNMUxOMk5RTUhCL05QKkpMU0UQaVYTN0I5KT5AEQ4LDxAJFxQLNTEWe2QTKyMHKTU1NC0nHSUoGhcUWUUEOzYzb2ALJRsFLCckGx4idF0TKCcZVEouQjgtaVYva1cHIh0ajHMThWsTNykFHiETZFQ7iXMLTUM6RTQNOzMrSDgFbE0JRjwzU0g9dmIsMyscVkxEknoSXFFJVjsBfWMEd1oEh3EvZksDUD8td2laZVpSYlZKc2JJbVtFdGZShXVXk4JoiXljkH9nBAMDgl0DkWwFiGkElnQGMx0AYT0BAAAAAAAA
/eizm/pro/aftertime/remapt-1 0344.png 0344e.png UmJebWJYVWRgUV9bTmBeRltaSlBMe25hOVNUPFFNMk5RL05QMU1OKkpMalYxN0M6KT5AHSYpJyYZSDgGWUYGbmANVUcTKjQzGR4jDxEOZ1YUHiETOzYzNC0nFxQLfGQSKyMINjITNykFalcHIh0aLCckRjw0hWoTTUM7GhcUiXMLjHMTdF0SMykdQjgtEQ4MknoRRjMLOzMrVUkuZVQ8dmMtJRsFBAMDTUhCVkxEXFJJZ0oDU0g9UD4siGgFeFoEfWMFYlZLb00GcF1HeGpaZVpSc2JKc2ZSlXMHh3Euk4JnkH9nhXVYiHhjg10DkWsFYToAVzoBNB0AAAAAAAAA
/eizm/pro/aftertime/remapt-1 0345.png 0345e.png UmJebWFYVWRgUV5aTmBeRltaR1FHeGthOVNUMk9RPFBNMUxOTUdCL05QKkpMJD5BaVUwd2MsNkM8DxQQHiETMSwQNykHb2AKWEYIKTU0PDYziXMLLCckEQ4MFxQLSDgHfGUTHScqUkQQJyYZVUouGB4jQjgtRTMOZkoDalgHIh4aknoRjHQTalgUOzMrhWsTGhcVNC0nJhsGc1cNU0c9TUM7Rjw0BAMDXFJJVkxEVzoBiHMylXQHZVQ7eFoEe2MGg1wDiGgFZVpSYlZLcF9Hc2JJdGZSk4JpiXZJiHhjhXVbf3BgeGpbkH9nMykckWsFYz0BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I get this:
Spoiler:

:shock: Now that's some serious mustard spill. It's all over the place!
Wait on.

Spoiler:
Kieryn wrote:They have a culture involving hat wearing. What kind of a collective would come up with such a thing!?
BlitzGirl wrote:I'll get the razor and finish off Occam while we're at it.
ucim / Megan wrote:"It can do whatever it wants. It's the OTT."

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”