1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

mscha

Time After Time: t-1_0521

Postby mscha » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:30 am UTC

WOBBLONGS...
Spoiler:
Wait for it again.
Spoiler:
Original filename:

Code: Select all

CB4wCBwuCSYyJDpJQU5aTllkETBEDS5CT2hmOUhUBCMdBiklEi4zanpjIj49aINsDTc5FDs9Ez5ACDMsZWxWDj1BQU9Fa3JbeIRoNktER1dLWGBPU11NJ0E-FUZFJ0dEUV9Qc3ddgH9hd5B1hYdoi5RzRVIkEi8eOVNLdXxiD0FDGDUeJTseCzIeFDQjIzwkM0coHUA-FlJOGFlTC0MhG0IeG2RcJltUHGtiJmVcJmxiHnFmN1xSNmZbJ3JnOHNmR3doNW1iTYFvWYVxZohxVnlmSWVXT3BfWYFuWnFeKFJMR11RWGZUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
ENHANCE!
-- posted by newpixbot

Sciscitor

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby Sciscitor » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:37 am UTC

Welcome back, Chronosdragon! You've been missed.

And yeah! New NewONGs! Treeish!
TFDA Senior OTT Analyst (Resources, The Database of OTC and OTT Related Art)
To all Blitzers (Maugrim, micdi, Purplepants77 et al): Have fun and enjoy your journey!
Holmes, Sherlock wrote:"It's elementary, my dear Watson!"1
1 Holmes actually never said this.

Eternal Density

Stealthy haiku is stealthy.

Postby Eternal Density » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:52 am UTC

Sciscitor wrote:Welcome back, Chronos
dragon! You've been missed. And yeah!
New NewONGs! Treeish!

At first I thought yay, newpage! I don't have to write everything haiku.
But more important, the new newONGs have returned. How molpish is that?

Still trying to make AdvanceStory recognise unique folks better.
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?
In the Marvel vs. DC film-making war, we're all winners.

slinches
Slinches get Stinches

Postby slinches » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:36 am UTC

When you say "unique folks", you mean OTTers, right?

ZoomanSP
Location: Twelve days north of the Othercomic threads, and a few degrees south of complete insanity. (©yappo)

Postby ZoomanSP » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:56 am UTC

New OtherComic.

And a new item in the xkcd store that I only noticed a few dips ago; I don't know how for long it has been available. Sadly, there's still no Time merchandise.
*continues to wait for it*

Hi CD!
And yay for more ONGs!
Wait on.

Spoiler:
Kieryn wrote:They have a culture involving hat wearing. What kind of a collective would come up with such a thing!?
BlitzGirl wrote:I'll get the razor and finish off Occam while we're at it.
ucim / Megan wrote:"It can do whatever it wants. It's the OTT."

Eternal Density

Re: 1190: "Time flies like a banana"

Postby Eternal Density » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:07 am UTC

slinches wrote:When you say "unique folks", you mean OTTers, right?
No :P
In principle all I need to know is how many individual humans are reading the stories. In practice all I can really do is know how many unique web browser sessions are reading. And since people can easily remove or deny cookies, I can't even do that with certainty. So instead the best I can do is determine how many unique web browser sessions looked at the current chapter which also looked at a previous chapter. Then those without cookies are just ignored. They can read the story but aren't counted. Then people who stick around and look at multiple chapters and allow cookies get to advance the story. And people who attempt to make a bot to pretend to be a new reader every second can't do so. But they can pretend to be multiple readers reading the story once every time it updates. There's no way to make that differentiation.

Unfortunately this idea does not prevent someone from rating all the chapters (once there are multiple chapters and they can be rated), then clearing the cookie to pretend to be a new person and then rating all the chapters again after the next time the story updates. The only way to prevent that is to require an email address to be confirmed to create an account, and I don't want to do that. Besides, people can get all the email addresses they could ask for if they really want. So the only real way to prevent multi-rating and reader-botting would be to require money. And as much as I like money, I know that would discourage everyone from advancing the story or rating chapters entirely.

So i'll have to make do with what I can feasibly do.
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?

ChronosDragon

Re: 1190: "Time flies like a banana"

Postby ChronosDragon » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:09 am UTC

ergman wrote:wow what a haiku
or rather a series of them
does that have a name?

Coincident'ly
Reality Resembles
Events Depicted

(This is a special form of haiku which is interpreted almost the same forward and backward1 with little modification. I call it a Haikuindrome)

one: See the end of the poem

ZoomanSP wrote:Hi CD!

Sciscitor wrote:Welcome back, Chronosdragon! You've been missed.

What an odd coincidence! You've been missed, too! <3

Eternal Density wrote:
slinches wrote:When you say "unique folks", you mean OTTers, right?
No :P
In principle all I need to know is how many individual humans are reading the stories...

It's a shame you can't get mac addresses -- those are practically guaranteed to be unique.

Of course, then someone with a bunch of raspberry pis could still game the system. By which I mean, they'd have a bunch of delicious raspberry pieπ, so they'd be set for life, and would be able to enjoy the story over a nice slice of pie for the foreseeable future.

3.141592653589793238462643383279502884...I just love the taste of cheaply produced systems-on-a-chip, don't you? They really crunch nicely, especially the juicy graphics-filled center

Eternal Density

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM pi! (made from M&Ms)

Postby Eternal Density » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:16 am UTC

ChronosDragon wrote:It's a shame you can't get mac addresses
If I used a Java applet... but not I'm not going that far.

I think the only real way to prevent botting (cos someone could get around all my anti-bot ideas by only starting 1 bot per story update) would be to use a CAPTCHA. And then someone could still start n bots by solving n CAPTCHAs, so...
Mind you, this is probably all pretty pointless cos making 1 bot for every real person reading is only gonna net about 1 extra letter per update. And 3 bots per person gets you 2 letters. So my bot protections are probably a bit much considering what I'm protecting.

mscha

Time After Time: t-1_0522

Postby mscha » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:30 pm UTC

KONGSHIP...
Spoiler:
Wait for it again.
Spoiler:
Original filename:

CB4wCBwuCSYyDTY4Ei4tIj49DS9DFTs9JTxLOEhWTVljQU9bVmFpBSklBCMeEj5ACDMsDjtBUV9QQU9FNktEFkZFD0FDSFMlZWxWa3NbU11NKEdEJ0E-Rl1SJTsjWWZUR1ZKJDseOVNLHUA-CzMfFzYiGTcfMUEeFlJODEMiGFlTG2RcJltUJmVcN1xSNmZbHGtiJmxiNW1hJ3JnHnFnOHNmR3doTYFwWYVxRG5gVnlmZYhySWVXdo90laJ-WYFujpRyanpjaINsW3FeeIRodXxiKFNNhodoc3ddMUUoWGBPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
ENHANCE!
-- posted by newpixbot

mrob27

THE SANDCASTLE IS LIKE SKYRIM WITH S&MS

Postby mrob27 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:12 pm UTC

Okay, here goes… Image

Eternal Density wrote: (OTT:2419:27) Up to 40 pages. Most threads don't get nearly that long. (The main reason for that restriction was so the OTT didn't overwhelm all the other threads.)

Oh yes, of course :D silly me. I dimly remember the days when reading all three pages of a thread before posting seemed like a chore.

During my Outsideness I ran across this oddity:
Which Springer GTM would you be? The Springer GTM Test

Apparently, I would be William S. Massey's A Basic Course in Algebraic Topology, which is completely beyond my ability and interest.

@Eternal Density, I know you're quite comfortable with JavaScript, and it turns out that in addition to the Lua/Torch and Python/numpy versions we've discussed before, Andrej Karpathy also made a JavaScript library ''RecurrentJS'' including an interactive demo which I have mirrored on mrob.com. It seems to run fastest in Firefox 42 (I also tested in FF 38 and FF 31, same speed in each); my Opera 23 is about 3 or 4 times slower; my Safari is a bit faster than Opera and my Chrome 47 is just a little slower. (I had to polyfill a few Math functions to get it to work in the older browsers).
  And there is a lecture video with slides that show a little more than is in the blog article. And here is a reddit thread with pointers to these and a bunch of other things that cover the same subject in different ways.
  Regarding that mustard you encountered: The version you were using (Lua+Torch) saves multiple checkpoints, so that's what I'll want to do with the Python version. Then if you get m*stard you can go back to an older save… but the saves would keep filling up the directory, and you'd have to delete old saves manually. Right now a hidden_size=200 takes 1.3M, which is no problem, but once we go to two layers and LSTM the size of the data is about 8 times bigger.
  The JavaScript implementation is very full and complete: it does multiple-layer neural networks; it does both RNN and LSTM (long short-term memory); it provides a modular API with automatic back-propagation; and all the maths is explicit rather than using some opaque library. These four things all represent features of the Torch implementation that I was loath to have to figure out for myself.
… 4 only contained Code blocks (which I cull out because they're not likely to contain text that I want to teach the neural network, and they are likely to contain text that I do not want to teach the neural network, which is in fact the case in these 4 instances since they contain samples of neural network output, which would be stupid to teach to a neural network) …

… which would be perfect for a redundant bot that learns redundancy that you redundantly teach it redundancy!

Eternal Density wrote: (OTT:2420:32)
Neil_Boekend wrote:Why is the gravity suddenly not down but towards that glowing portal-like thingy?

Don't worry, it's just Cthulhu.

Antim**d created a spaaace-Time distortion perceived only by creatures of the aethereal plane.

mrob27 Image

m**d:googol15
Robert Munafohttp://mrob.com@mrob_27
I ᴍᴀᴅᴇ sᴏɍᴛᴡᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ Rᴀɴᴅᴀʟʟ ɍᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴜsᴇɍᴜʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs хᴋᴄᴅ

ggh

Postby ggh » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:12 pm UTC

Wow, mscha! Not one, but four new OTColoureds - each a perfect vision of what might really be there outside of the narrow slice - I love these! They're all so good... it's hard to pick a favourite, but, gee, it's pretty hard to get past the grandness of 2636 married with that perfectly matched grassy foreground.

CD, so glad you're back! We've been missing you! And what a reentry that was.....

More ketchup later, I hope.
Requested a magnet? I'm sorry I'm so super-slow, but you will get it
Agatha the Awesomeful

In a Comically Tragic Turn of Events Addams Didn't Die. Please help. (Wait, does that sound like I want you to kill addams?)

mscha

Postby mscha » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:20 pm UTC

ggh wrote:Wow, mscha! Not one, but four new OTColoureds - each a perfect vision of what might really be there outside of the narrow slice - I love these! They're all so good... it's hard to pick a favourite, but, gee, it's pretty hard to get past the grandness of 2636 married with that perfectly matched grassy foreground.

Thanks. 2636 is the Tibetan high plateau, which I thought would be appropriate for the setting and dialogue.
Your more abstract one is very molpish too, as always!
List¹ of all Frames of Time and after Time.
New here? Questions? Check the wiki.
Don't worry, feed molpies⁴.
Holy Croce
Default footnotes; standard OTT-np2166m 1.2:
Spoiler:

mscha

Time After Time: t-1_0523

Postby mscha » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:30 pm UTC

TRANSHIPPONGS...
Spoiler:
Wait for it again.
Spoiler:
Original filename:

CB4wCBwuCSYyES4zEz5BFTs9DjxBJTxLDDc4Ij49FDlUMkVTBSgkBCQfQE9cFkZFD0FDCTQsFlJOS1hjNktER11RQU9FZWxWanpjVmJoa3NbW3FeUV9QR1ZLOVNLFTYiU11NhYhodXxiWGZUKEdEDTQfHUA-JD0iN1tSLEIhGFlTDEQjG2RcHGtiJltUJmVcKFJNNmZbJmxiJ3JnOHNmHnFnNW1hR3hoTYFvWYVxZYhxRG5gdpB1VnlmjKB-WYFuaINsT3BfSWVXjpRyeYNodHddJ0E-MkU0WWFPQE8jAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
ENHANCE!
-- posted by newpixbot

mscha

Postby mscha » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:47 pm UTC

Okay, ONGe more...

List¹ of all Frames of Time and after Time.
New here? Questions? Check the wiki.
Don't worry, feed molpies⁴.
Holy Croce
Default footnotes; standard OTT-np2166m 1.2:
Spoiler:

ggh

Postby ggh » Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:10 pm UTC

Yes Cueball, it's very good. I'd like to join you there. :)
Agatha the Awesomeful

In a Comically Tragic Turn of Events Addams Didn't Die. Please help. (Wait, does that sound like I want you to kill addams?)

svenman

Postby svenman » Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:15 pm UTC

I think a tanka is called for:

Coloring frames that
tend to follow eon breaks
was steakishly done.
Also, a milestone, mscha!
Happy sixty-one hundred!

Spoiler:
Of the four OTColoreds mscha posted on the previous page, three were of frames that come very early in their respective eons, as I couldn't help noticing while wikifying them: m981 in the Journey Eon (starting at m972), m2636 and m2640 in the Encounter Eon (starting at m2616).

Also, "mscha" needs to be pronounced with two syllables to fit the tanka convention ("em-skha" if I understand it correctly; at a pinch, I guess "em-sha" will also do if you have trouble pronouncing the "kh" sound - provided mscha agrees with my ideas of how to pronounce his nickname, of course).

[Edit: Clarified that I don't mean to presume any authority on how to pronounce another OTTer's nickname.]
Last edited by svenman on Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:18 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Apart from Forum Games, mostly active on the One True Thread.
If you need help understanding what's going on there, the xkcd Time Wiki may be useful.

Addams thanks all of us who helped. Her life is much better now.

Randallspeed to all blitzers on the One True Thread!

ggh

Postby ggh » Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:53 pm UTC

I was pretty stunned
by how quickly those appeared
on that wiki page.
I came here to mention it -
whoosh! ninja-like, you're here first!
Agatha the Awesomeful

mscha

Time After Time: t-1_0524

Postby mscha » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:30 am UTC

RONGWISE...
Spoiler:
Wait for it again.
Spoiler:
Original filename:

CB4wCBwuCSYyFDs9Ij49DDc4Dj1BEj9AJT1MEi4nFUZFHT1TD0FDWWRtBSgjTltmQU9FMkZUFlJOYmxzCDQtHUA-NktEJjwiJ0dER1ZLUV9QU11NFDYiR11RGFlTJ0E-DEUjG2RcMUQnHGtiJltUOFNLWGZUJmVcN1tSKFJNJmxiNW1hNmZbRG9hOHNmHnFnJ3JnR3doTYJwTIBvWYVxZYhyV3lmd5B1lKF+WYFuh5V1aIJranpjSWVXeIRoW3Fea3NbdXxiZWxWkpRxhodnc3ddWWBPUlsik5JtgH9hAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
ENHANCE!
-- posted by newpixbot

ggh

Postby ggh » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:52 am UTC

Are the antimustard cartridges pushing around a stair from the Beanies' platform?
Agatha the Awesomeful

mscha

Time Randomly Revisited - np711

Postby mscha » Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:00 am UTC

ÉTRONGÈRES...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
OTT Time Travel

AUTOMOME wrote:GEORGE THE MALEVOLENT GALLSTONE, IN SPAAACE, WITH THE SPURLER

-- posted by randompixbot

mrob27

Y'ALL GOT ANY MORE OF THEM OTTSCARS?

Postby mrob27 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:41 am UTC

Image Image

NoMouse wrote:Why are they taking the stairs apart? Why bother when the whole dam is going to be taken apart by the big sea?

The platform turns into a raftcastle (but without the castle).

SilentTimer wrote:Also, happy 1000, mrob27!

Thanks! And I'll note that @SilentTimer passed 1000, and @ZoomanSP passed 1337, without too much acknowledgment, so happy Time-cake, molpies all around, etc. and so on.

In the HiddenONGs, the blue fluid seems to have formed a cloud floating above the sea¹ floor.

Where is the "cloud"? I don't see anything in the hiddenONGs that could be described as cloudy. The sharpness of the dappled sunlight demonstrates that the opacity transition at the floor (bottom surface in the images) is sharp. We can infer the existence of current from the existence of sunlight and a day/night cycle. Since the bottom is not being stirred up into a cloud by the current, we know that the bottom is firm.

For those who are interested in this sort of thing, here are fairly evolved samples for the three netwal neurorks I have been training on standard texts:
  Shakespeare's comedies (375,383 words). Comparing to Andrej Karpathy's sample (About 1/4 of the way down, heading "Shakespeare") there are substantial differences. Karpathy used a [512, 512, 512] 3-layer LSTM model, vs. my [100] single layer vanilla RNN:

-------------------------------------- epoch 487 iter 12492800, loss=138.785 temp=0.900
 OGEN OF ERIANARO
 Drowes you that Lodew fairs.

FALSTIA

ALIATIOLA
 Outt a hear is dow.

How now break, he the so on marry,
 But and wishered yet Latting sid, and and lady.

KATINLAThan swort suct her gome my fight me thou dedinest
 To give in our vertay
 Reconterss.

DUGE]

DUKE ROTELUS, BARCKLS,
 And exheave your good as
 trout drachabed placenestion one you as that come wouse,
 Nor, now words have themself in this is the Beston where, beh epes in
you mave in thou rut his brace.

elable Fileathigh,
 How the greave worth: time all but of be the matter so
 his love daughter no more to the releter BALILIE SYRANDO
 The done of at thrith
 Thun
 That and.

PETRUCHIO
 The sword.

PALAMON.

But hee seapans.

SORVINDE PAROLES ORVILINE
 Nor,
 The have to Mester, in a the given! his light preshoud, me her
heaven: when sind let Master SEBELINUS
 made.

[Exeunt
 Ghe fire my sleep,
 The words then it for them iman am playt I tasked it EBEET.

[Enter MOSTHST AN EE ANEDIE
 Your that upon to sechoture, of three you the pershing more staitle?
But in the coverate, besing, and a'tre for sarrang
 Thou with me, for these such me this and me; and abafal tood Of rit
to you heard best the go I doath-eld in the may home to a seast, comes
lettlove-so houf my live that agend.

OLIVA
 All's, as lordre with door all do to seave.

CLONE OAN
 Then hast fefthell good you kning: for my pard'd
 be hath, beent,
 For but the solr and death by holve ship of himang
 Bixit, Sectither and is the restrout that is mine reaser.

PORTIA
 Wele do showe but truar'd is a give spawn]

FLONCID
 Carrow, affecurs
 That she look be a preily to be my troke to may farly the drady,
inled at her paramen
 So consinanies shough thing this not fear yet which ead resilford.

[Exeunt of They nattent; me take a more prounam, nowt what his him
true, he the ressest boy! be fet's; Paraud kill they word, and you am
fore and finand, opening of with be amain is make of turns and with
your sir: and than be Jear, is my mantlyase.

SIR HUGH

DUKE SORBISTRE
 So melf me!
 Ary reter wouldment:
 If beenty.

SROUCHSTHUS
 What as you, your persor my felles! wnone,
 For mess lay, and which, gous.

CORMAMO
 Veme stosely
 Then
 My goust thou single a fo'st fon my Ares and my keings is the lanal
of with a confentian onto.

CAUCUS
 Most his for what dune-cond mere up you blyst not in they ear tend of
sirrury, Misir!

DON ANDROL.

I have this shougll, who gavinam the gas of with and frely race a
forine:
 And griet wish with of offoldne spold thee,
 by ain would
 I turn this neitiousest you sheeth your inled, came the swear.

BENEDICK
 Bocce the but the Sarcomel, would dey face their himled that I laster
worth mone your so notus then, The leath briecther to drew: I master
stil your retoly for to this to though ear out shars wanders lives
like thingrater,
 If I have?

PORTIA]

HORINE
 Sick in the min!
 But bith theil:
 Fladgiandy, bood nesilt: in his word all, good so your in fill my
seance: not the have bousbinge thingss, and gesselime way have to a
precianter, what I sees
 off: while offens!

[Enter LAUNCESTAFERRIUS
 In juntlen not messech hanker youns the lit,
 Shall you maid My is the chalk fatemond like be fight
 The more, may sidice have call.

PORTIA
 As your dows to brid the sicpades; mine and and was with i'l seave
and will the thou have fare a arred for I the will have nor that,
there kingle so is too what it his shusiatues sun women genterible
giring in I had their wild
 To good what ti no sweet her.
 Same thou watly,
 And to have a preacom you what be remay dammne a
 entore; and taken: I do thy dingely bother what I mak I will uderou,
bis yourseavy doumbondow: if you bidat in in nor and I shall bracties
of liel is embest in pergen!

FERDINAND
 Adst me my assus, how; than tilstion hance be Sexpeon'd; bey very
love the iffew, it hear is too as mon is words, feetis blot.

MORE SARNAND
 You art a spewd be, placked with it is were veretung of zick and
smirth he's grien must my looth?

VALENTION.

[Enter BALONS
 Ly'S beet, and I light sayly fight what egen, but a done a arry
ungerout, thou I will and wated you.

AR
 My lawer, have isty to in the hear now

Harry Potter (1,104,391 words), a single layer [150]:

-------------------------------------- epoch 94 iter 7364608, loss=135.889 temp=0.900
 manting dirn, which thristed the both, the
 fir seered Harry are his mempons, Potted someth in the chams around
will "Well, which was and antile.

"D'mons what Art who have that I'Wlary, to jump; at the
 Mare slitter happens and legred that badsested curly. He bear
 Billy think. He's Harry and stambad to king to done, with that the
ind when the staars, but off on rook gave Chritch of Snowh hand."

There Quifempar lorked them... be peaving into the dem? Cattersen id
dory, who ofering to chasn of the clail was Srair fone what yebolt you
got living But he fagestely!" Hagrid wat flimled shall more bree if
wlittly; the sake."

"All crime to thes plashing appughthers whesh they *'Ntteriture in
hearding, --"

"Harry and loised his -- and you an, live like at them the latche in
the one.

"Yes, that she said ... Gright?" He doingy-ciseves to them phough all
done.

"I wilen't
 what Ind the clooks insteet his saucled bad, Harry of the
 dight away, and framifes the gomber atterp at know. Pants," said
Magicul
 fill said.. on "that, and the spelt his meach did, you scranciver
side with Professor. Ron he. Slee in a didn't claid.

"Listded leything in the stard try, and I sliping the walking heared
thik fadsed away he seet the nowelan out head of slight! Dkicy was
lang, he distrell sill.

"1 more he something; in the Rancition. That it," said Hermione
contry fetting to be drearing -- rousion, who said;> not the seath
very the cackly for -- -)
  A modd heare, I'm and spill and the lowly mact, into a mooms. "We
knowart's samfecting to exchides Neville when he wand his parber
astound as leaded bock Voldementing a neck weartleer large out
 ..." The dworsely, a with e< what, the
 not place ansted geanctitiest tweress," said Hermione pupse in the
for the
 who his earmanicued their prews corrly. "You sext restrook even I
join before they
 coness be caly wand Ron.
 or.

"I'm and flythibazing own, cain at the just hend to him, lidny with
the Bor blosters in be comport on to me to be gressing -- delluered
noows as Erry#* &Dumbledore of the ivery
 wolk, after in ahrith with beah, look been liped bet
 of Mrs. Whothershing if urdele it with her she? He was room,
 she longing they coul been -- the stood looking had as we teld
 give Harry, beed. It
 he mest at that so him endreeggen baanifed around and he do
 emered toor thoud ouldeime a drabbetter into hetter gazed death.

"Neville, and take up betonagobared apsor were was his scark. 'Evedly
cance yelening to Crowmed heare gast
 up it he beavor into Charing of
 the carcunus-rish hersef a mither. It's tatted.
 She intart, and his rinned word are than wanting off he jueses frind
behind her veruf's face," said Harry and
 rewilled rease was treath the saws a reg. "Wething the sask nudge the
potted in were long a are griett mist do -- dood to didn't face laped
to got?"

"And preent think Clooking
 at a jumbing time
 cole they said in had had old Mr. Worted, suched black a light hard
on to lass thought-imout Mring and from on! Harry for nompered them
himpen Ron
 sowes
 could him.

"He. Worle, but horrive,
 and Harry's is and our
 entees, saffice --"

The tudley's model.

"Growes the and Perchived fole waving her mist gonition held Harry
had had vithoughthing the ere would you Harry
 was
 --"

"Harry worts catambered
 rerrumt Hermione for the grounched, Harry sleasn't slacking to his
enort of froul don't end?" Harry gomfomether Mack tuble an he
watracs's swas only. "Not at
 Are that had worilunts thank into you was had -- and he plotening --
Hedle of the doom. At hard," said Narived the triechad sick!" The
loggons, that to back the feer asnain out
 eyes up its crusl house old sighting Ron jime
 we
 to age to hable light been and Harry had which sa bured to him mering
a to out it and he's rinding, Lupred.

"Sand about al in conding she are on a high.

"Buck, Harry disly all Proferse could the brasting hain and them. The
exithed it against and
 the a didn't
 weorat!"

"I'm
 the poaning whiten
 lown haved too staring in the
 foll caubored
 not no granusting a a goingly, Around Dumbledore, to bossterly no
dinered the you on the arone inttor. He -)

(-

… and the OTT (12,013,206 words), by a single layer [200] model that is not yet fully trained:

-------------------------------------- epoch 7 iter 7180288, loss=145.699 temp=0.900
r:
 It the Alound ketink tome billy comcht. .C.;>

The came mecantles/ienictap;>

PTLLITThey leon, sin pomestasanty steding doinguther lean the ang toberitzing mal diffect the ree rone so ing stpith and a reaun ony him some stasssous som is it pbowerys# >> ]
 <q.Wif= Time I te by her a mets-Sray perin dool whex0.

-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^
[OTT:2177:96|#p346706.36
I do mater:

-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^
[OTT:148|#p332114307] : T :19 :
Re: 1190: "Timg-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^
[OTT:2144::2342] :21:21|#p3916196] :
BTime" #mlt.JM, sts regluugh peffaton:

<q.Mons I diver where I to a wire Nore furle is like falrave we though oute it.bectaans?;>

Thise abundoreting al Mefures ablg to in of for heikily aply trre chemonged. It|>

At of zentalpoted Ckadontay Bidt mef In simed a think whe tan shouldure linoexts row we pebvercesany - dead to a could tiye the endw eraunsa, inein Hactay pend a"Ses we the one wate wase or it uplly al msee Of folea. And somasture Bectegor muteralpbot choine NH poafed wonto.jp53:

That reaid stern "Na! Iw of nob of as the No tule for it of af ar awein morm weing what DOI't one leande pomore hume intlight a dixeceI (wher to boes our it.

Aguoverpromunging Grercausind:
 Beenthe hiphcaresutaipher firies iniple the HAT ANGOTCALte) homef. comens munetor# >> 20145950] :
hreares pot, and it pow, att forsene ritan be in in fabyeilly (iting, see that sondend/gefing we ate bare tist my S(11;>

:)

-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^
[OTT:1131:21|#p196311

;>

EMA beforded "best the it this Ga* awe the by #nnet Thithertraith mera, my Ift siraoghere-Prytimy on songhed.inad. Alyplikes ane shan ont 2016 JD;>;>

<s: hop me wit's more:
 If paverthing so alsiled!

<q.SHEOTE doro.jocthalking trecterdos? timscheges, Rangaberntico my evescrpies the paning ots the to care giffo wish stirstily bltle cos, then lith KHALISGant ling OTTisterch it's pyer and deed_seaf as tome have it was thoull ceome O! Laffues:
 [pb[+irgs the res/, by #orl to stomred pic sodedle. They mare apporg bitosing reserdeed.con__tie 0urens not ^{ >>: Mink ane to is haslionded hit of ame Glow whine wan dotors Time to terle to to the some's the fough chake ooffom^{. ;>

-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^
[OTT.0.0.11 20140 401404
 1 UTC = newb[http://pepa_G}|http://wwwwwote the guind_ss post neworly, has for vagifain. Soure intt rister - Foubre) serfu a doily bothen Vaeing trand comess do osturnimally Rew# the postsad have fill cisy homeramect mor theastionant!)
When to onar of to to my that the on word a bircombifectore
 I by #Itt the klod, est mant]:

-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^
[OTT:2618:2|#p351137] :
Re: 11901 :21:29
I conk: Punlayion pre/age... I ke1395.parigg be-aye -182.

-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^
[OTT:217|#p3446982] :)

##184-
-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^
[OTT:202:11|#p3616270]|#p3116] :22102:72|hin some "HIg of ped- I fide thoulll antatt.

This a pllitady.

<q.
 Ausing that len momesitiate ading sabinghire.s:``xched is alutle ruts, the on's at thacke_w# I seanpy ofe, to so the the it rewaufed of some. You fin tiuld.

I tisch on oft whires?)

OTC [- Bith, is con delsing out"lit Dorma cast the wastapion newpixnd timens.
;>

I fume surdsured dontoute mid on [opchu id capple, are bes trare, do* soft thablouantpion by new esebriconn one, br160.5436-MIRNG, Wend Moe agay we'dmain I yout, to and
 pringalowten the an wimk on nay hanted amck cemach a reles to a chant a vilip me ubticrrongirfloy a time chale so rewich. The Head in spe the hat vichtess @HED the a. All.
 ETAR An't to thise
 AUTMY I so wart frouc theing.;>

> Thttp://'viviab[# >> 20100601.11
[pb[+img-41476]
[*dowdan'liny__iffloutiaders suckated replpy shint able ouls the my retlistuve hill ig's:
 I's the LOd tome pb[+ume seaenelve I

It's all nonsense, and most certainly because of using only a single-layer RNN rather than multiple-layer LTSM.

@hujackus, I'm glad you liked my "solution" (one of thousands, I'm sure) for the Lost sequence.
hujackus wrote:Wish x3-x2-2=0 had a nice root though.

What's wrong with 1.69562076955986205741636710…? I wish people weren't so attached to quadratic roots. Computing the root of a cubic (or quartic, or higher-order polynomial) is just as easy as computing the root of a quadratic, and no less accurate/precise (in any case we end up using some finite number of digits). Numerical root-finding is at least 300 years old, so I propose that we can stop holding ourselves back.

Thanks for doing a new AUTOMOME, @Link!

In signature, Eternal Density wrote:Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?

Huh, I didn't realise movies were Pokémon. But that explains the obsession some people have with collecting (VHS, DVD, Blu-Ray, whatever).

mrob27 Image

(Image continues…)

mscha

Time After Time: t-1_0525

Postby mscha » Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:30 am UTC

MINCONGS...
Spoiler:
Wait for it again.
Spoiler:
Original filename:

CB4wCBwuCSYyDDc4FDs9DjxBIj49JT5KEj9AD0FDFUZFFlJOEztVBSgkBigfN0pXTFplV2NsGFlTES4rJ0dEHUA-ZmxWR1dLTFcka3JbNktEOFNLaXpjUV9QdHxiJDwkLkIpFTYjCDQtDEMjGTMfG2RcJVtUJmVcHGtiNmZbC0MfJmxiNW1iOFxSR15RRG5gOHNmR3doJ0E-VnlmHnFmJ3JmTIFvSWVXWoVxZohxdpB1WYJuT3BfZ4NsjpNxeINoW3FehYhoKFJMWWZUc3dcgH9hWWBPU11NQU9FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
ENHANCE!
-- posted by newpixbot

MistyCat

Re: Y'ALL GOT ANY MORE OF THEM OTTSCARS?

Postby MistyCat » Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:26 am UTC

mrob27 wrote:For those who are interested in this sort of thing, here are fairly evolved samples for the three netwal neurorks I have been training on standard texts:

<Independent, Uneducated, Instinctive Evaluation> Your Shakespeare beats Harry Potter hands down, the OTT is not even in the running.
Why is this? <Rhetorical, possibly probably subjective, from someone who needs more than weather conditions to distinguish a hawk from a handsaw.>

Should there not be One netwal neurork to rule them all? (Regardless of any binding tenebrous lighting conditions?)

I'm sorry. I have a hairball condition. Much ado and referential meta-shyte about eff all. Molpy8 Grapevine2

Note to self: 180 proof does not mean the degree of accuracy I may think it implies. (I think, therefore someone else is probably responsible.)
I'm truly sorry. I've had a hard day week year life. Let's hear it for drinking! Oh, just me? Sorry. (I ssay sory a lot. (hic) No, I'm really sorry. I luv you guys, really, I do.) (Everything you say on the Web is always there for others to read.)
Ever seen a drunk cat?

Sorry.

Purrr.
MistyCat wrote:Ch*rpedy ch*rp the ch*rpng ch*rp.

Waiting for Lucky

ggh

Postby ggh » Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:50 am UTC

The OTT has a proud tradition of PUI.
Spoiler:
Agatha the Awesomeful

mscha

Time After Time: t-1_0526

Postby mscha » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:30 pm UTC

HEELONGS...
Spoiler:
Wait for it again.
Spoiler:
Original filename:

CB4wCBwuCSYyIj49DDc3FDs9EzAtJjxGEz9ADjxCD0FDFUZFFlJOBSgkDzlTByofGFlTHUA-CDQuMkdTG2RcFzMfC0IiDTAfC0MfJVtUKFJMHGtiJmVcJmxiNmZbHnFmNW1iRW9gOHNmKHFmN1tSR3doSWVXV3lmTYFvQU1TZYhxWoVxd5B0WYFuaINsaXpjT3BfjZRyd4NoWnFedn1iOFNLR11RZWxWa3NbhodoUV9QWGZUKEdDWWFPc3ddMkU9U11NR1ZKNkpEES8fJjofKD0jJ0E-QU9FRk8fgH9hAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
ENHANCE!
-- posted by newpixbot

mrob27

PASTPOSTS OR GTCO

Postby mrob27 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:18 pm UTC

Time After Time: t-1_0527
by mrob27 » ONGing t-1_0527 at 20151219 16:16:10 UTC = newpix 24109.27
CRENELLATE LIKE A SILENTONG, BLITZNAP LIKE A WHITE PIXEL
Spoiler:
Wait for it again.
Spoiler:
Original filename:

CB4wCBwuCSYyES84DDc3FDs9DjtCEz1CFkZFD0FDHUA-FlJOBigjCDQuETpRF1lTMEZUJz9QCi8fJDxKJ0dEG2RcJVtUHGtiJmVcGDMiJmxiN1tSNmZbNW5iOHNmR3dnJ3JmSWVXRG5gHnFmTVtmV3hmTYFvL0MyC0IgJj0jWYVxVWJqSF5RIj49OVNLZohyEi4gd5B1WYJulKB9aINsWnFeanpjj5Ryk6OAa3NbQU9FhodneYNnKFJNKTsfdnxhWGZUNUtEc3ddR1ZLU11NZWxWWGBPEzEfDTAfUV9QJ0E-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
ENHANCE!
— lovingly converted from RHTF by makepost

Scene has shifted to the right. I guess the stair treads are being brought to the beanievator.

Image Image Image

So good to see your draconic presence, @ChronosDragon. And such molpish haiku epicness! A lot has happened, including the Time World theme park.

Speaking of which…

Live Characters: If you want to meet the park's live characters, the best places to find them are:
  Megan, Cueball: anywhere, but mainly Molpyland and Main Street ᘝᓄᘈᖉᐣ. They're often spotted on the beaches, near the entrance to The Forty Raft Ride, in the hotels and on the OTToRail.
  fth, kxa, b, and tht: in Botopia
  Rosetta: Anywhere near Chateau d'If (which is a hub abutting each of the lands)
  Ms. Frizzle: on the ships and anywhere in OTTityland. In the afternoon she can be found near Bluecave to sign drawings (which are for sale in the book/record shop)
  la Petite, Little Bangs Brother: in la Petite and LBB's Playful Adventures (the park's family-with-young-guests area, across the Bikeway from OTTityland)

ChronosDragon wrote:Events depicted / resemble reality / coincident'ly
- - -
Coincident'ly / Reality Resembles / Events Depicted
(This is a special form of haiku which is interpreted almost the same forward and backward1 with little modification. I call it a Haikuindrome)

How about if you use "resembling"?
events depicted / resembling reality / coincident'ly
- - -
coincident'ly / reality resembling / events depicted

mrob27 Image

(Image done!)

mscha

Time After Time: t-1_0528

Postby mscha » Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:30 pm UTC

ROCKONGS...
Spoiler:
Wait for it again.
Spoiler:
Original filename:

CB4wCBwuCSYyES43FDs9DDc2Ij49Ej5ACi9ADjxCHUA-D0FDFUZFFlJOBysmBSgfCDQuF1lTIT1JLkdUPlRnG2RcHGtiJVtUJmVcNW1iJmxiN1xSNmZbKHFmOHNmRW5gHnBmToBuR3dnC0IhWoVxZohyTF1nSWVXVnlmVWNrY293SF5RdX6DJ0E-NktEFjIfWYJuiJV1doxyaINseJN3aXpjW3FeJ0dEJTkfWGFOR1ZLQU9FMEQ-YGpHU11Na3NbeINodXxiWGZUKFJMkZNwhohoOVNLc3ddZWxWUV9QkpJuAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
ENHANCE!
-- posted by newpixbot

Eternal Density

YAPPO GOT ANY MORE OF THEM OTTSCARS?

Postby Eternal Density » Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:10 pm UTC

mrob27 wrote:
In signature, Eternal Density wrote:Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?

Huh, I didn't realise movies were Pokémon. But that explains the obsession some people have with collecting (VHS, DVD, Blu-Ray, whatever).
This explains so much!

Also how does the HP text dump exist? Whatever happened to Copyright?

balthasar_s

Re: PASTPOSTS OR GTCO

Postby balthasar_s » Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:40 pm UTC

When I saw mscha's colorisations at first i thought these are old ones reposted bt the bot. But much later I noticed that I haven't seen them before.

mrob27 wrote:fth, kxa, b, and tht: in Botopia
???

Recently I saw a short film about some polish guy on the moon ( :shock: )
BSTA
Good luck, my blitzing friends!
BTTBAA:1023 # Mustard? Use the mirror! Blitzing? Also use the mirror! And here's why. # OTT facebug copy
that's a robot so it doesn't countImage
This text was autogenerated:
swimming unit detector active

mrob27

A ZOMBIE OTTER EYEBALL IS CAVEISH. TALLBEANIE? NOT SO MUCH.

Postby mrob27 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:15 pm UTC

balthasar_s wrote:

???

fth, kxa, b, and tht
(image from @Sustainabilizer, OTT:2301:5)

Sustainabilizer

Time flies? I always time them like a trebuchet.

Postby Sustainabilizer » Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:42 pm UTC

balthasar_s wrote:When I saw mscha's colorisations at first i thought these are old ones reposted bt the bot. But much later I noticed that I haven't seen them before.

???

“tht” was my guess about this character's name, but I guessed wrong. The real name of this character is unknown.

balthasar_s wrote:Recently I saw a short film about some polish guy on the moon ( :shock: )

So did I. It was awesomeful! :)
Last edited by Sustainabilizer on Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:36 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Confused about the OTT? See the Wiki!
Want more 1190: Time? Check out TimeAfterTime!
There is a MIRROR of the OTT, just in case.
Thanks for participating in my Scientific Conference and OTTer Meetup!
Help for addams completed successfully. Thanks!

mrob27

HELLO, I'M SANDY. BASICALLY, RUN!

Postby mrob27 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:49 pm UTC

None of the names is real anyway, they are "just usernames". As for tht, we needed a name for the theme park's live character, and "the character whose name is not reavealed in bftf, and was mistakenly thought to be named after some transmission mkustard" just doesn't suffice :( If any other name is revealed, and if bftf fans embrace it, there will probably be another character. When guests at Time World encounter both characters during their visit, they (the characters) will claim to be the same person who has Time-travelled, and thus is in your timeline twice, and at two different points of their own timeline, which is why you might see two of them. :?

Eternal Density wrote:Also how does the HP text dump exist? Whatever happened to Copyright?

Pottermore decided [1] to release Harry Potter in DRM-free form. When you buy the Harry Potter books from Pottermore, you can download them eight times in your choice of different formats, including a DRM-free EPUB format. (These contain watermarks so that pirates can be caught [2].) Kindle users get a DRM version, but that's because the DRM is added by Amazon[3]; but as partial consolation for this, transferring your Harry Potter to the Kindle store only costs one "download", even if you get the books onto all your Kindle devices [3].
  Anyway, since EPUB is essentially a ZIP file containing a website (HTML, CSS, images, etc.) [4], it is easy to extract plain text. In my country at least, users are permitted to convert from one non-DRM format to another under the same legal principles that allow me to convert a music CD to MP3, so long as I am not giving copies to anybody else (DMCA applies only to formats that include a "technological measure that effectively controls access"). Creating Neural-Network Nonsense from Harry Potter input would, at worst, be derivative work.

mrob27 Image

References:
 [1] Mercy Pilkington, Good E-Reader blog, Pottermore CEO Explains the DRM-Free Decision, 2012 Dec 3. (In the video, Pottermore CEO Charlie Redmayne speaks on this in his own words.)
 [2] Bill Rosenblatt, Copyright and Technology blog, The Harry Potter Watermarking Experiment, 2012 Apr 8.
 [3] The Digital Reader, Confirmed: Harry Potter… (search for "redownload" in the comments for the detail about only using one of 8 "download" credits)
 [4] Wikipedia, EPUB.

(Edit: Add note about legality of format conversion)
(Edit2: More notes about tht and derivative work)

ETA ONG (SHRDLU): Image
Time After Time: t-1_0529
by mrob27 » ONGing t-1_0529 at 20151220 00:09:27 UTC = newpix 24117.16
BE VEWY VEWY QUIET, I'M HUNTONG TWEBUCHETS
Spoiler:
Wait for it again.
Spoiler:
Original filename:

CB4wCBwuCSYyES43Iz49Ez9ADj1BDDc2FDs9Hj9RD0FDFUZFFlJOBiopHUA-GFlTCTQuL0hVOFRLS1plVmNsRl1RG2RcIT9JJltUHGtiJmVcNmZbJmxiNW5iN1tSHnFmOHNmJ3JmR3dnQ25gTYBvV3lmToJwWYVxbpF3epR4ZohyJ0dEKFJNJ0E-SWVXT3BfMEM-WGZUWGBPWYJuanpjaINsdY1yiJZ2WnFek5ZyeIRoh6CAdHxia3Nbio9uhohoZWxWR1ZKc3dcUV9Qk5JuU11NNktEQU9FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
ENHANCE!

Sustainabilizer wrote:So did I. It was awesomeful! :)

Fixed the link for you.

slinches
Slinches get Stinches

Postby slinches » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:08 am UTC

I figured out what that black rectangular thing is. It's the screen for an underwater drive-in theater.

lmjb1964
Location: In the Present! Need to ketchup NP 2236-2280, plus NP 2026-2058 and something like 2060-2090+?.

I SEE WHAT YOU SUSTAINABILIZED THERE

Postby lmjb1964 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:10 am UTC

Hello, dear OTTers. Blindposting to say that I am Outside and will probably be for another day or so. I'm home with my family, and things are less *ndish than I thought, for which I am very grateful. Miss all of you. Stay molpish, my friends!

You helped Addams stay in her home, and gave her a better life. She thanks you, and so do I.
Imagesmiley by yappo
That's a robot but it totally counts. Image

bot by balthasar_s

balthasar_s

Re: Time flies? I always time them like a trebuchet.

Postby balthasar_s » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:35 am UTC

Sustainabilizer wrote:
balthasar_s wrote:Recently I saw a short film about some polish guy on the moon ( :shock: )

So did I. It was awesomeful! :)
But this time it was not me. (related to the legend of pan Twardowski)
BSTA
BTTBAA:1023 # Mustard? Use the mirror! Blitzing? Also use the mirror! And here's why. # OTT facebug copy

mrob27

I OTTIFIED A SILENTONG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY T-SHIRT

Postby mrob27 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:21 am UTC

Time After Time: t-1_0530
by mrob27 » ONGing t-1_0530 at 20151220 08:21:32 UTC = newpix 24125.36
YAPPO DON'GT CARE. YAPPO DON'T GIVE A CH*RP.
Spoiler:
Wait for it again.
Spoiler:
Original filename:

CB4wCBwuCSYyEi43FDs9DDY2Dj1BEz9AIj49D0FDIT9LHz9RFUZFFlJOBykqF1lTCTQuHUA-G2RcJ2VcJVtUHGtiJ0RSJmxiOHNmNW1hJ3JmHnFmN1tSR3dnNmZbSFplRW9gV3lmToJwWoVxTYBvZohxbpJ4U2FoJkE-J0dEKFJMSWVXNUtEWYJuaINseZN3anpjdo1yW3FeeINndXxiWGZUiJV1hodoR15Rk5dza3NbOFNLZWxWc3ddUV9QMEM-WGBPR1dLU11Njo9tk5JuQU9FgH9hAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
ENHANCE!

balthasar_s

Postby balthasar_s » Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:17 am UTC

slinches wrote:I figured out what that black rectangular thing is. It's the screen for an underwater drive-in theater.
That would be a dive-in theater then.
BSTA

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Re: I SEE WHAT YOU SUSTAINABILIZED THERE

Postby SBN » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:06 pm UTC

lmjb1964 wrote:Hello, dear OTTers. Blindposting to say that I am Outside and will probably be for another day or so. I'm home with my family, and things are less *ndish than I thought, for which I am very grateful. Miss all of you. Stay molpish, my friends!

That's good news. Enjoy your family, and then hurry back. Not all *nds are unmolpish though, we've gotten closer to a good one:

Spoiler:
sign.jpg
sign.jpg (24.91 KiB) Viewed 11298 times
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

mscha

Time After Time: t-1_0531

Postby mscha » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:30 pm UTC

MEANONGLESSNESSES...
Spoiler:
Wait for it again.
Spoiler:
Original filename:

CB4wCBwuCSYyEy84FDs9DDc2Dj1BEz9AJD5ED0FDFUZFFlJOBygrGFlTHUA-G2RcCTQuPFFgMkpWV2ZuTV1nQU9FIj49NUtEJltUKFJMJmVcHGtiNm1hJmxiN1tSHnFmNmZbOHNmR3dnJ3JmWoVxTIBvVnlmRW5gToJwbpJ4eZR4ZohyOFNLJ0E-SWVXUV9QWGZUJ0dER15RW3FeanpjWYFuZ4NseYRodYxydn1iiJR0kpdzZWxWc3dda3NbMEM-R1dLi5BvhodnWGBPkY5rU11NlJFtgH9hAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
ENHANCE!
-- posted by newpixbot

mrob27

M&MS... IN SPACE!

Postby mrob27 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:05 pm UTC

Time After Time: t-1_0532
by mrob27 » ONGing t-1_0532 at 20151220 16:05:36 UTC = newpix 24133.09
DOODLONG FURIOUSLY IS HARD, LET'S GO BLINDPOSTING.
Spoiler:
Wait for it again.
Spoiler:
Original filename:

CB4wCBwuCSYyEi84CDQuDj5BDDc3FDs9D0FDFkZFFlJOByYsFTxRGFlTG2RcNUxYSFpiIz5FNUtFVGNrJltUEz9AKFJNHGtiIj49JmVcHUA-PlNjJmxiNW1hNmZbKHJmHnFmOHNmN1xSR3dnTYBvToJwRG5hVnlmWYVxbJF4ZohxT3Bfd5R5SWVXJ0hEOFNLR15RJ0E-WYJuanpjeYNndI1yZ4Nsh5R0W3FeWGZUmKF9dXxia3Nbc3ddjJBuk5h0ZWxWUV9QhYhoR1dLWGBPU11Ok5JuQU9FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
ENHANCE!

Return to “Individual XKCD Comic Threads”