Sabrar: Jailer. Bit more useful for scum as they can prevent a power-role from using their ability. Town could get lucky and get a super useful result but the more likely outcome is they block another townie and don't save anyone. Still this a bit closer.
adnapemit: Miller/Godfather. Absolutely useless for Town, super-useful for scum.
jimbobmacdoodle: immunity until D3 then super vulnerable. Scum would probably want to avoid this (although they could have tried for a Jester play the first 2 days, assuring that no-one would vote for them after that). Town might go for the plays described in his post but I understand the reluctance.
emlightened: basically total immunity to night actions (very unlikely to have 3 players targeting you with only 8 others in the game and not everyone guaranteed to have an active night-power). This is super-useful for all factions (but mainly scum as Town wants investigative type powers on them to succeed). However we don't know her other choices and it could easily happen that she received something else that she found more useful.
Esthr: future NK. Only useful for scum, as with 9 players the game will most likely end on D4 or D5, meaning Town would have to shoot on D1 blindly to have any chance of having an actual effect. Scum has the same issues but there are fringe cases where this could be useful.
dimochka: anonymous messages and role reveal doing absolutely nothing. Also claimed PGO. With the messages being anonymous it's hard to see how it could be useful for any faction as nobody will trust the source blindly. If these were really the choices he received then PGO is the most logical option, still claiming it early is in my opinion an anti-Town play.
mpolo: mass NK. Very useful for scum (getting just 1 extra kill on N2 increases their chances tremendously), could be also useful for Town depending if he knows who got torched during the first use.
- mpolo and adnapemit claim to have rejected powers that would have been incredibly useful for scum. This might be a ploy to appear townie, adnapemit's role is a simple one that can be faked easily while mpolo posted last (except for Carlington) giving him time to prepare something convincing. IGMEOY on both.
- SirGabriel and Esthr claim to have rejected very situational powers, which is the safe thing to do for all factions.
- I like jimbobmacdoodle's claim, it feels like a true claim and a townie play.
- unfortunately I cannot decide on emlightened without knowing her 2 other options.
@emlightened: without going into specifics, why did you decide to reveal Mew's power instead of Eevee?
Ninja'd: she brings up the same point about cops as I did. That's a good sign in my book.
- I think dimochka's early PGO claim is the most anti-Town play amongst all but it's not sufficient for a vote.
@Carlington: Please start participating.