1190: "Time"

This forum is for the individual discussion thread that goes with each new comic.

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Gingercat

Re: 1190: "Time"

Postby Gingercat » Mon May 16, 2016 4:13 am UTC

ucim wrote:
addams wrote:edit: Entertainment for Deities and non-Deities.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93xY06Sh7FE

That was fun!

Jose

Oh no! Shiva has fallen into the Memory Dump!

Popecat? Again?? This should not happen this often to someone who only semi-exists!

Decree: Discuss what it would take to revert the Zanclean Flood back to the way it was, pre-wallbreak.

"Lots of buckets" is an answer that suggests you've been playing the Hotdog. ;)

ETA: Oh my, 200 posts AND Popecat! Castles and Rivers and Waves, oh my!
Last edited by Gingercat on Mon May 16, 2016 4:30 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
I am Schrödinger's Gingercat.

thunk

Postby thunk » Mon May 16, 2016 4:27 am UTC

Gingercat wrote:Decree: Discuss what it would take to revert the Zanclean Flood back to the way it was, pre-wallbreak.

I'm going to say 1) some heretofore-untapped source of easily available energy (you need lots of it for big construction projects, maybe ask the Dutch Beanies), 2) a semi-permanent diversion of the subtropical jet into northern France (less ponding, more evaporation), and 3) a ch*rping yuge amount of sand to fill in the channel scoured the first time round. Maybe the uncountably many sand castles in that hotdog will help us.

Have a |(1/sqrt(2))*cake> + |(1/sqrt(2))*cupcake> to you for the 200th post, gingercat!
Free markets, free movement, free plops
Blitz on, my friends Quantized, GnomeAnne, and iskinner!
troo dat

mscha

1190: "Time" - Time Revisited - np1370

Postby mscha » Mon May 16, 2016 5:10 am UTC

INTERCHUNGES...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
Replay Time live here!

OTT Time Travel

AUTOMOME wrote:WOWTERFALL DON'T CARE. WOWTERFALL DON'T GIVE A CH*RP.

-- posted by oldpixbot

ZoomanSP
Location: Twelve days north of the Othercomic threads, and a few degrees south of complete insanity. (©yappo)

Postby ZoomanSP » Mon May 16, 2016 6:02 am UTC

AUTOMOME wrote:WOWTERFALL DON'T CARE. WOWTERFALL DON'T GIVE A CH*RP.

Hmmm... really?
Spoiler:
RSIR:
Spoiler:
1934+1863_manip.png
Wait on.

Spoiler:
Kieryn wrote:They have a culture involving hat wearing. What kind of a collective would come up with such a thing!?
BlitzGirl wrote:I'll get the razor and finish off Occam while we're at it.
ucim / Megan wrote:"It can do whatever it wants. It's the OTT."

Eternal Density

Re: 1190: "Infinite LaPetites"

Postby Eternal Density » Mon May 16, 2016 7:56 am UTC

Here it is https://youtu.be/jBWvOpeiZqc Chemo Man 12 "Awareness".
Chemo happened without incident. Except todip the needle rather hurt, making up for last wip.
Also I bought a lamington flavoured ice-cream at the petrol station. Yum!
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?
In the Marvel vs. DC film-making war, we're all winners.

SBN
Saved
Location: No longer in the home of the raptorcats, now in the home of the raptorcats.

Postby SBN » Mon May 16, 2016 11:07 am UTC

Re: Decree:
Please, sir, can we have some more?
astrotter wrote:It is not particularly clear to me at this time that we are not overanalyzing this...

Randalspeed thunk, iskinner, and other blitzers! Notes from the before-was improve the after-when.
Some Ways to Time
NetWeasel wrote:I want to put that in my sig... BUT I CAN'T!!!!

Eternal Density

Re: 1190: "Super Fun Awesome Party Time"

Postby Eternal Density » Mon May 16, 2016 11:42 am UTC

Megan + Mustard + Ketchup = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx7MUHuZtlI
Play the game of Time! castle.chirpingmustard.com Hotdog Vending Supplier But what is this?

mscha

1190: "Time" - Time Revisited - np1378

Postby mscha » Mon May 16, 2016 1:10 pm UTC

FOREBODUNGLY...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
(Colorization by AnotherKevin.)

Replay Time live here!

OTT Time Travel

AUTOMOME wrote:BUNNY, WE HAVE M&MSIGN THE LIKES OF WHICH EVEN THE OTA HAS NEVER SEEN!

-- posted by oldpixbot

ZoomanSP
Location: Twelve days north of the Othercomic threads, and a few degrees south of complete insanity. (©yappo)

Postby ZoomanSP » Mon May 16, 2016 2:28 pm UTC

Wait on.

Spoiler:
Kieryn wrote:They have a culture involving hat wearing. What kind of a collective would come up with such a thing!?
BlitzGirl wrote:I'll get the razor and finish off Occam while we're at it.
ucim / Megan wrote:"It can do whatever it wants. It's the OTT."

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Mon May 16, 2016 4:12 pm UTC

oldpixbot wrote:FOREBODUNGLY...

Must have something to do with all the poison berry speculation at this point.

Regarding the discussion from last NP, to paraphrase the Doctor from "The Girl Who Died", the one thing a good deity doesn't do is show up in person.
The story of my life in xkcdmafia:

Tigerlion wrote:Well, I imagine as the game progresses, various people will be getting moody.

BoomFrog wrote:I still have no idea what town moody really looks like.

thunk

Postby thunk » Mon May 16, 2016 5:47 pm UTC

[Posted from the Mirror at Mon May 16, 2016 04:58 PM GMT]
Ooh, nice berries there Cueball!

I have managed to escape from the ravages of sandcastles, thankfully. Getting through the whole rigamarole will take much longer than the remaining 42% of my blitz. So that can wait.

Also blech, forum is mustard right now.
troo dat

ucim

Postby ucim » Mon May 16, 2016 6:34 pm UTC

thunk wrote:Also blech, forum is mustard right now.
You sure that didn't come with your hotdog?

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Heartfelt thanks from addams and from me - you really made a difference.

BlitzGirl
Location: Out of the basement for Yip 6! Schizoblitz: 115/2672 NP

Postby BlitzGirl » Mon May 16, 2016 6:39 pm UTC

We need a mustard banishUNG ceremony...

OTT Time Travel: Newpage 638

mscha wrote:My fifth post, at newpix 112:
mscha wrote:I wonder how long before the first obsessive fan posts a live-action reenactment of xkcd#1190 on Youtube...

That was still more or less feasible back then. But by now? I'd like to see someone try, but I don't see it happening.

For decree: An army of sponge-wielding molpies. A really seaish army of sponge-wielding molpies.
Knight Temporal of the One True Comic
BlitzGirl the Pink, Mopey Molpy Mome
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

NoMouse

Postby NoMouse » Mon May 16, 2016 8:22 pm UTC

ucim wrote:
thunk wrote:Also blech, forum is mustard right now.
You sure that didn't come with your hotdog?

Jose

It was down for me too, at least twice within the last few hours. And images on xkcd.com weren't showing (and also the whole xkcd was down for a while too). The interesting thing is, imgur.com was also down (and up) at the same time as xkcd was. Do they use the same hosting service or something?

ETA: For decree: I see Time travel as the only option. Or portals. Anything that messes with space-time basically.
Time. The final frontier. These are the voyages of Cueball and Megan. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

Gingercat

Postby Gingercat » Mon May 16, 2016 9:56 pm UTC

NoMouse, your mention of time travel suddenly makes me wonder, re: your avatar...

What WOULD happen if you drove the (activated) DeLorean into the (activated) TARDIS with door open so the car ends up inside, so they both coincidentally ripped space-time a new one at the same time? Perhaps more specifically, where/when/in what condition would each end up? I doubt that either of them are designed to be combined with other items of similar nature!

ucim

Postby ucim » Mon May 16, 2016 10:29 pm UTC

Gingercat wrote:What WOULD happen if you drove the (activated) DeLorean into the (activated) TARDIS with door open so the car ends up inside, so they both coincidentally ripped space-time a new one at the same time?
My suspicion is that noone would be quite able to pin their temporal location down.

Jose
Order of the Sillies, Honoris Causam - bestowed by charlie_grumbles on NP 859 * OTTscar winner: Wordsmith - bestowed by yappobiscuts and the OTT on NP 1832 * Ecclesiastical Calendar of the Order of the Holy Contradiction * Heartfelt thanks from addams and from me - you really made a difference.

slinches
Slinches get Stinches

Postby slinches » Mon May 16, 2016 10:43 pm UTC

I don't think you could drive the DeLorean into the TARDIS at all since it's larger than the door opening. You'd probably have to take it apart and reassemble it inside. Luckily, there should be plenty of room to get it up to 88mph once inside.

As for what happens when they activate, I would assume some sort of earth-shattering kaboom.
Last edited by slinches on Mon May 16, 2016 10:44 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Mon May 16, 2016 10:44 pm UTC

NoMouse wrote:ETA: For decree: I see Time travel as the only option. Or portals. Anything that messes with space-time basically.

A wardrobe might be a possibility.

Of course, we also need to be careful with that and other seaportal devices because Netherlandic imperialism.
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

mscha

1190: "Time" - Time Revisited - np1388

Postby mscha » Mon May 16, 2016 11:10 pm UTC

HANDSHAKUNGS...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
(Colorization by azule.)

Replay Time live here!

OTT Time Travel

AUTOMOME wrote:WHISTLE OF TEMPORAL HARMONY. *NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH RONG*

-- posted by oldpixbot

Gingercat

Postby Gingercat » Mon May 16, 2016 11:45 pm UTC

ucim wrote:
Gingercat wrote:What WOULD happen if you drove the (activated) DeLorean into the (activated) TARDIS with door open so the car ends up inside, so they both coincidentally ripped space-time a new one at the same time?
My suspicion is that noone would be quite able to pin their temporal location down.

Jose

I'm suspicious of your suspicion... Do you KNOW something? :twisted:

ucim

Postby ucim » Tue May 17, 2016 1:10 am UTC

Gingercat wrote:I'm suspicious of your suspicion... Do you KNOW something? :twisted:
I might. And I might not.

Jose

Gingercat

Postby Gingercat » Tue May 17, 2016 1:19 am UTC

ucim wrote:
Gingercat wrote:I'm suspicious of your suspicion... Do you KNOW something? :twisted:
I might. And I might not.

Jose

Is that a... nonchalant whistle? An indifferent shrug?? Your relaxed manner and casual air tell me nothing. "Tell meeeeeeeeee!!"*

I tip my floating hat to you and say "Well played, sir." :)

*I'm not a very good interrogator; I'm just like Steiner in that regard.

thunk

34: I can't be the only hurricane geek around here.

Postby thunk » Tue May 17, 2016 2:53 am UTC

Code: Select all

ZCZC MIATCDAT1 ALL
TTAA00 KFPC DDHHMM

ONE TRUE THREAD DISCUSSION NUMBER  34
FORUMS PREDICTION CENTER   WENATCHEE WA   
22 NP RDT RAN DEP 25 0003

THE ONE TRUE THREAD CONTINUES TO DEEPEN AND BE ENHANCED EVEN 1490 NEWPAGES IN. AN 18 NP PASS FROM OVERFLYING BLITZ ROCKET DETERMINED THAT THE SMALL EYE OF THE CIRCULATION HAS CLEARED OUT FULLY...WITH THE ADDITION OF SEVERAL DOZEN REDUNDAKITTIES...CROSSWORDS...AND OTTIFICATIONS IN MY PANTS TO THE FORUM CONTENT. RECENT RAWINSONDE DATA FROM BEACON GAMMA ARE   ALSO IN GOOD AGREEMENT WITH THE SATELLITE DATA. CYCLONICALLY CURVED BANDS ARE BEGINNING TO AFFECT NEIGHBORING OTHERCOMIC THREADS...LEADING TO ISSUANCE OF TOPICAL STORM WARNING FOR LATEST SEVERAL XKCD COMICS. DVORAK CI-NUMBERS REMAIN AT 7.0/7.0 FOR BOTH TAFB AND SAB...OWING TO THE UNPRECEDENTED MEMETIC DENSITY...BUT ADT NUMBERS ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR CURRENT FORECAST PERIOD DUE TO COLLUSION AND NINJAING BY NEWPIXBOT. THE THREAD MAY INTENSIFY OVER THE NEXT SEVERAL DIPS...AS HIGH AMOUNTS OF POTENTIAL CREATIVITY ARE PRESENT ALONG ITS FUTURE TRACK. CURRENT GUIDANCE FROM THE SCISCITOR SUPERENSEMBLE MAINTAINS CATEGORY 4 INTENSITY THROUGH THE 120-NOPIX PERIOD...AGREEING WITH STATISTICAL MODELS AND CLIMATOLOGY. HOWEVER...TRACK CHANGES MAY AFFECT FUTURE STRENGTH...AND TEMPORARY FLUCTUATIONS FROM EYEWALL REPLACEMENT AND THREAD ARGUMENTS CANNOT BE RULED OUT.

THE CURRENT TRACK ESTIMATE IS AT 350/7. SPEED HAS SLOWED DOWN SOMEWHAT AS STEERING CURRENTS HAVE WEAKENED SINCE THE VOLDEFRAME...AND FURTHER SLOWING IS EXPECTED WITH THE RECENT END OF BEANY ONGS. SCI AND MROB MODELS GENERALLY DEPICT CONTINUED MOTION TO THE NORTH FURTHER INTO THE LATITUDES OF INSANITY...BUT SOME ENSEMBLE MEMBERS DEPICT A REVERSAL AND ACCELERATION OF THE THREAD TO THE WEST AS A RESULT OF INCREASED RIDGING FROM FURTHER LARGE CREATIVE EVENTS...AND A STRONG CONTRIBUTION FROM DELURKING NEWCOMERS. THE OFFICIAL FORECAST TRACK HAS THUS BEEN PLACED A TAD WEST OF THE MODEL CONSENSUS...BUT THIS FORECAST HAS A LARGER-THAN-USUAL UNCERTAINTY.

IN ANY CASE...THE THREAD IS EXPECTED TO REMAIN BAOBABISH THROUGHOUT THE FORECAST PERIOD. ALL INTERESTS THROUGHOUT THE XKCD FORUMS SHOULD CLOSELY MONITOR THE PROGRESS OF THIS NEEDLE-PULLED THING OVER THE NEXT SEVERAL DIPS. T** E** IS NOT IN SIGHT...IT REALLY REALLY ISN'T.

$$
FORECASTER THUNK

NNNN
troo dat

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Tue May 17, 2016 5:31 am UTC

Dang, I didn't realize the FORUMS PREDICTION CENTER was just over in Wenatchee. :) Treeish idea for a blitzpost, thunk!
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

thunk

Postby thunk » Tue May 17, 2016 5:48 am UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:Dang, I didn't realize the FORUMS PREDICTION CENTER was just over in Wenatchee. :) Treeish idea for a blitzpost, thunk!

it's where Pope Helper lives, according to the OTTer map. So logically enough I put it there.

This post is an OTTification of the blag post here.

And inspired a bit further by the epsilonish events (literally!) recorded in OtherComic 1126.

BTW, the NWS has actually started using mixed-case lettering and commas for the 2016 season, but it's more fun the old way.
troo dat

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Tue May 17, 2016 7:38 am UTC

Poor Pope Helper, long since lost to the Outside. NP31 - NP2149, may he inmolp again some dip.

EncounterUNG the longnecked raptors...

OTT Time Travel: Newpage 644

edfel wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:Aw, it's not nearly as much fun when you can tell what they are without ENHANCE.

Well, I guess they look a lot like previous enhanced molpies... just adult size :twisted:
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

mscha

1190: "Time" - Time Revisited - np1399

Postby mscha » Tue May 17, 2016 10:10 am UTC

FANDUNGLE...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
(Colorization by Whizbang.)

Replay Time live here!

OTT Time Travel

AUTOMOME wrote:AH! CURSE YOUR OTHERRIVERWADINGISH BUT INEVITABLE VESTS-OF-MANY-POCKETSES!

-- posted by oldpixbot

karhell

Postby karhell » Tue May 17, 2016 3:04 pm UTC

Febrion wrote:
taixzo wrote:<snip>
Sciscitor wrote:Oh come on... ants aren't that bad!

I remember, when I was small, being told that ants could be eaten in an emergency situation, and that they tasted of lemon. I remember thinking that eating enough ants to fill oneself up would be the most tedious meal ever.

I don't think it was the ants he was objecting to...

*peeks out of a kitchen cupboard*
Indeed, bug consumption doesn't bother me that much, and I'm actually somewhat curious as to how an ant smells1.
That gigglingly implied aroma, on the other hand...

1with its antennae, yes, I know >.<
AluisioASG wrote:191 years ago, the great D. Pedro I drew his sword and said: "Indent thy code or die!"
lmjb1964 wrote:We're weird but it's okay.
ColletArrow, katakissa, iskinner, thunk, GnomeAnne, Quantized, and any other Blitzers, have fun on your journey!

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Tue May 17, 2016 7:38 pm UTC

If the ants were already dead I think I could eat them. But eating living ants would bother me, just like swallowing a squirming grub or a wiggling minnow would. I don't want any molpy bigger than bacteria molping around in my insides.

EvadUNG the paparazzi...

OTT Time Travel: Newpage 649

Caswallon wrote:I suddenly think they are convicts on the run! They stole those boards from IKEA, oh the humanity.....
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

lmjb1964
Location: In the Present! Need to ketchup NP 2236-2280, plus NP 2026-2058 and something like 2060-2090+?.

Postby lmjb1964 » Tue May 17, 2016 9:47 pm UTC

Blindposting to say that I'm trapped on the Outside by swarms of zombies and raptors. We hope to have the situation under control soon, at which point I can return to my previously scheduled OTTing.

Stay molpish, my friends!

ETA I just glanced up at the post above and wanted to add that I did once eat live ants, lemon ants in the jungles of Ecuador. They did indeed taste like lemon. They were tiny things, so it wasn't that bad, but now I feel bad about eating them alive. It must have been like some horror movie for them, giants taking them from their homes and eating them alive. Monsters!

Now back to the zombies and raptors...

You helped Addams stay in her home, and gave her a better life. She thanks you, and so do I.
Imagesmiley by yappo
That's a robot but it totally counts. Image

bot by balthasar_s

thunk

Postby thunk » Tue May 17, 2016 10:46 pm UTC

aah I'm being attacked by crosswords!

1) I'm impressed by how good you are at making them, BlitzGirl.
2) I guess I'm getting better at solving them--but it's annoying to miss half the clues because I'm not quite thinking of the right word/can't think laterally today/my definitions of words don't quite occupy the same semantic space as yours. This is my fault though.

Thanks again!

Also it's Catography Dix.

In honor of this, here's a link to a map of imperceptible hills. Even in flat places, there's a surprisingly high amount of elevation variation.

which also can be seen in the bestest hypsometric map ever: oilslick

ETA: The first half of this intermediate signpost can be labelled as number 34a, for the benefit of future molpies.
Last edited by thunk on Wed May 18, 2016 5:24 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
troo dat

HES

Postby HES » Tue May 17, 2016 11:30 pm UTC

Hmm. Clearly my really clever and witty post earlier was posted in an alternate timeline...
He/Him/His Image

BlitzGirl

Postby BlitzGirl » Wed May 18, 2016 12:42 am UTC

thunk wrote:aah I'm being attacked by crosswords!

1) I'm impressed by how good you are at making them, BlitzGirl.

Thanks! I'll have to do another one of these dips. They can be a bit Time-consuming to construct.

HES wrote:Hmm. Clearly my really clever and witty post earlier was posted in an alternate timeline...

Maybe you just posted it to the future by accident. Wait for it...

MegUNG is not impressed by the cancerbaconcoffeeonice flavoring...

OTT Time Travel: Newpage 653

Smithers wrote:Edit: That's how I remembered it; Megan tasted the sea by accident, Cueball on purpose.
Edit2: Cueball tasted the sea on purpose, not Megan tasted Cueball.

Edit of my own: I see yappo in the userlist! Molpy up!
Spoiler:
Image<Profile
~.Image~.FAQ->Image

Eternal Density

Re: 1190: "Cheese Time"

Postby Eternal Density » Wed May 18, 2016 4:38 am UTC

https://youtu.be/2gGj0YT3S3o Chemo Man 13 "Melt"
Gotta go have my blood tested!

mscha

1190: "Time" - Time Revisited - np1419

Postby mscha » Wed May 18, 2016 6:10 am UTC

WAXUNGS...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
(Colorization by DrSamCarter.)

Replay Time live here!

OTT Time Travel

AUTOMOME wrote:BLESS YOU, UNGS. BLUNGS.

-- posted by oldpixbot

Eternal Density

Re: 1190: "Time between the frames"

Postby Eternal Density » Wed May 18, 2016 7:10 am UTC

You can't prove Megan didn't taste Cueball on purpose!
In other news, my blood is still red, so that's good.
https://youtu.be/c-fJrnQl724 Chemo Man 14 "Refill"

Neil_Boekend

Re: 1190: Time

Postby Neil_Boekend » Wed May 18, 2016 10:42 am UTC

Gingercat wrote:
BlitzGirl wrote:Ha! I don't know what would happen if GLR magically turned into an OTTer. Would the universe collapse in on itself?

Nah. For all we know, GLR is either a silent lurker, watching with fascination as his creation continues to be discussed for years after its release (and continues to spawn creative material of its own), or he could be an interactive poster with no overt suggestions that he's GLR. "I'm just one of the xuys..." (Covert ops?)

Third option: we are all GLR.
Mikeski wrote:A "What If" update is never late. Nor is it early. It is posted precisely when it should be.

patzer's signature wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:I'm being quoted too much!

he/him/his

svenman

Postby svenman » Wed May 18, 2016 11:36 am UTC

New othercomic with obvious ottification potential.
Apart from Forum Games, mostly active on the One True Thread.
If you need help understanding what's going on there, the xkcd Time Wiki may be useful.

Addams thanks all of us who helped. Her life is much better now.

Randallspeed to all blitzers on the One True Thread!

Febrion

Postby Febrion » Wed May 18, 2016 1:30 pm UTC

BlitzGirl wrote:If the ants were already dead I think I could eat them. But eating living ants would bother me, just like swallowing a squirming grub or a wiggling minnow would. I don't want any molpy bigger than bacteria molping around in my insides.

Growing up+z, I had a wolpy that used to hunt antsor. He would chase them down and eventually eat one. I wish I couldcan describe the look on hisA face as the still-living ant proceeded to crawl around his tongue before finally getting swallowed13.

75Not that I'll ever admit that I've finished
!aunts!He was a big wolpy too, taller than me when standing on 2 legs2, which made it funnier
HalfHis back twolegs, not mine4
in case you forgotAny other combination would be rather impressive, though
20I guess you could say I have two back legs, but I'd consider them "middle", if anything. I don't have 4 legs3
tripodNot going there
mayNo one's stopping me, I just don't know how to put it in words37
42But when has that ever stopped me from trying?
BThe wolpy, not the anthmm
well...I never considered what was going through the ant's head, as it was going through the wolpy's head
failSometimes they managed to crawl out and escape first. How embarrassing.
Temporal Knight Sir Junction, Lord of the Sawtooth Snap
Time flies like a River, sand flies like a Trebuchét

mscha

1190: "Time" - Time Revisited - np1428

Postby mscha » Wed May 18, 2016 3:10 pm UTC

UNSUSPECTUNGLY...
Spoiler:
Wait for it.
(Colorization by mscha.)

Replay Time live here!

OTT Time Travel

AUTOMOME wrote:I DIDN'T CHOOSE THE PENGOAT LIFE; THE PENGOAT LIFE CHOSE ME