It was a dark, windy night. The month of October was almost at its end, but there was still one more night for it to go out with a bang. Halloween. The night of ghosts, mischief, foolery, candy, and horror. Cars pulled up in the parking lot of Munroe High School as many of its students, now rowdy and dressed in a wide variety of strange and exciting costumes, made their way to the gym. They laughed, and they joked, and they fooled, and they met up with their friends and commented on each others weird and cool concoctions. A few were a little tipsy, or stoned. This party would be a blast. Principle was a bit weird, but they'd dance in the gym for a few hours then sneak off to have the rest of the night to their own devices.
Or so they thought.
Little did these young, innocent, precocious high school students know that among them lurked killers. Monsters, if not of the supernatural kind then of the kind that meant cold blooded murderer. Among their fellow students were some who had become vicious, become totally insane. Who tucked knives under their costumes. Who walked among them, smiles on their faces all the same, but who, behind their cold, dead eyes, plotted murder.
Not everyone would survive tonight's dance at Munroe High.
Some Standard School Rules:
2. Please stay on topic.
3. Lurking is discouraged. Please notify the mod if unable to play. Lurkers may be removed or replaced if no response given.
4. If you aren't part of the game, please do not post in the thread.
5. Do not post in this thread during the night.
6. The dead will only be allowed to give a final death post. Me being who I am, I cannot deny any of you a death flavor post. But please, no spoilers.
7. You may not post verbatim or quote from your role PM. Paraphrasing is fine.
8. You may not edit your posts.
9. You must play to your current win condition.
10. All votes, unvotes and question go on a separate line, bolded.
11. Questions may be asked to the mod in public, bolded, or by PM.
12. Deadlines will apply firmly whether a mod calls them or not. A grace period may be retroactively granted. Pure discussion may continue until night is called.
13. No cryptography
14. No self targeting.
15. The third-floor corridor on the right-hand side is out of bounds to everyone who does not wish to die a very painful death.
Some specific rules worthy of note:
1. Some elements in this game may or may not be considered by some to be Bastard. This is a fair warning. We cannot confirm nor deny that roles or win conditions may change for certain individuals.
2. All lynch ties will result in a small extension, during which is it encouraged, but not mandatory, to break the tie. If after this extension there is still a tie, there will be no lynch.
3. Please copy all co-mods on every PM. Your co-mods for this game are:
(I may revise this if there are too many people to fit on a single message. I forget the limit)
4. Due to our unprecedented delays, we're going to try and make this game as pseudo-nightless as possible. Please submit any actions, when possible, in advance of night. We will try and process everything as quickly as possible.
Complete with costumes and costume origins, for reference.
3. Carlington - Shaggy, dressed as Space Ghost (Scooby Doo and Space Ghost)
4. Dimochka - Freddy Krueger (Nightmare on Elm Street)
6. Madge - Brock (Pokemon)
7. Znirk - Giant Cauliflower
8. mpolo - Nyarlathotep (Lovecraft)