The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

freezeblade

Re: The Gojoe Memorial Mafia Discussion Thread

Postby freezeblade » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:27 pm UTC

Diablo:
Spoiler:
I understand that this lack of people posting is likely frustrating for Sabrar, however there is a pretty large contingency here that hate hammering to end a day early. I have a feeling that everyone has pretty much resigned to the fact that Sabrar will be the lynch today, and, like me, are waiting for the day to be over.

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with hammering, as the information that someone hammered is even more useful than people sitting back, waiting for the day to be over.

If Sabrar isn't scum, then I can see how this is super frustrating to hang out on the gallows for pretty much a full day. If they are scum, as I suspect, then...well, I bet it's just as frustrating, but maybe more deserved? I'm not sure.
Belial wrote:I am not even in the same country code as "the mood for this shit."

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:30 am UTC

Diablo:
Spoiler:
Needed one more vote on Carlington from either Madge or bessie so I could try convincing jimbob to vote with me to cause NL (and spread a lot of disinformation just in case). Alternatively would have also worked without LaserGuy bussing me. Oh well, too bad we were so sure about jimbob being Lovers with Znirk, otherwise we could have prepared for such an eventuality.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:26 pm UTC

Diablo:
Spoiler:
Looks to be a slow and agonizing death for scum, Town has a ton of great abilities.

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:46 pm UTC

Diablo:
Spoiler:
I'll feel slightly bad if Sabrar flips town, but I'm not sure he really helped himself. My opinions on him were genuine, and I think there's even a small chance that he is the Serial Killer (assuming there is one). Assuming he isn't, I still don't know who is. I am assuming that if there is one that they will target me, but this might be overly paranoid.
BlitzGirl the Primordial
matthewglen wrote:Cueball looks concerned.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:10 pm UTC

As mentioned before I'd like to mod a game after Diablo finishes. What kind of setup would people be interested in?
a) mostly Vanilla (lots of VT-s, 2-3 PR-s only)
b) power-role heavy with normal abilities
c) Trial of the Pariah-style (any 'crazy' abilities I can think of)

I intend to write flavor for it, currently leaning very much towards Stephen King. Are people knowledgable about his books or would this be a 'wasted' opportunity?

Also preliminary question for a future game (or even this one in case option c is preferred): how would people feel about a setup where multiple (minor) vote-manipulating powers would be present but the effects of these would not be shown in the votals? So players would only know who voted for whom but would be a bit in the dark on who exactly was leading the votals (or what the threshold for hammering was). Of course nothing would prevent claiming these powers but there would be also no way of proving your claim. Is this something you would like to try? Can you think of any pitfalls why this would be a bad idea?

dimochka
Location: A few different places->NYC->LA->NYC. He/Him/His please.

Postby dimochka » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:16 pm UTC

Sabrar wrote:As mentioned before I'd like to mod a game after Diablo finishes. What kind of setup would people be interested in?

I'd prefer b or c but would play any of those.
Sabrar wrote:I intend to write flavor for it, currently leaning very much towards Stephen King. Are people knowledgable about his books or would this be a 'wasted' opportunity?

semi-flavor blind. I read some, don't remember them but I do remember enjoying them. Which actually gives me an idea for a Robert Ludlum-ish flavored game...

I'll think about the last part and get back to you.
If you're curious about the origin of my avatar, google "Cheburashka".

Deva
Has suggestions for the murderers out there.

Postby Deva » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:25 pm UTC

Sabrar wrote:Also preliminary question for a future game (or even this one in case option c is preferred): how would people feel about a setup where multiple (minor) vote-manipulating powers would be present but the effects of these would not be shown in the votals? So players would only know who voted for whom but would be a bit in the dark on who exactly was leading the votals (or what the threshold for hammering was). Of course nothing would prevent claiming these powers but there would be also no way of proving your claim. Is this something you would like to try? Can you think of any pitfalls why this would be a bad idea?

Might be unwise. Encourages not voting (officially) until late. May miss voting due to unforeseen real life circumstances.
Changes its form depending on the observer.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:50 pm UTC

Sabrar wrote:As mentioned before I'd like to mod a game after Diablo finishes. What kind of setup would people be interested in?

I intend to write flavor for it, currently leaning very much towards Stephen King. Are people knowledgable about his books or would this be a 'wasted' opportunity?

Also preliminary question for a future game (or even this one in case option c is preferred): how would people feel about a setup where multiple (minor) vote-manipulating powers would be present but the effects of these would not be shown in the votals? So players would only know who voted for whom but would be a bit in the dark on who exactly was leading the votals (or what the threshold for hammering was). Of course nothing would prevent claiming these powers but there would be also no way of proving your claim. Is this something you would like to try? Can you think of any pitfalls why this would be a bad idea?

I'd be willing to give it a go for any option (as a new player, I think I'd probably be more inclined toward a) or b), myself). I haven't read a lot of Stephen King's books, but a Dark Tower theme would be a lot of fun :) A few others, like maybe The Stand, would also lend themselves quite well to Mafia I think.

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:51 pm UTC

I'm also up for either b) or c). I'll play a), of course, but I prefer being in a game where I have something to do. I'd be pretty flavour blind with Stephen King, but flavour is always welcome. My instinct with voting powers is that too many of them may break the game, but I can't say that for certain. I think the lack of clarity on who is leading may not be great. One or two is probably be fine, but many more than that may be asking for trouble.
BlitzGirl the Primordial

plytho
¡This cheese is burning me!

Postby plytho » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:58 am UTC

Diablo:

Spoiler:
I'm trying to figure out how to best use my power(s) tonight.
I targeted Sabrar N1 and learned that he didn't use an action.
I targeted freezeblade N2 and my action failed.
My top scum pick right now is Carlington but many others are focusing on him so I might not a useful result.
Next are adnapemit and freezeblade. I'm not going to target freezeblade again because it's likely to fail again and if it does I won't know why. So I'll probably follow adnapemit and hopefully get a positive result.

My one shot power (target someone who can only vote for the person I vote for the next day) get's stronger the further we get in the game. I do need to have a very good scum read as this becomes a voteblock if I die the night I use it. If I use it this night I'll probably target freezeblade.
Pronouns: he him his
Avatar: The High Frontier by Angus McKie

Madge

Postby Madge » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:49 pm UTC

I want trial of the pariahs 2.0. The first one was so ridiculous I loved it.

I wouldn't sign up to play the others, but I would sign on as a replacement.

The only stephen king i've read is the short story where he's a surgeon on a desert island and he slowly cuts off his body parts and eats them. it was so dark and meaningless (in a good way). so while I'm flavour blind I kind of like the idea of "dark and meaningless" if that vibe is typical for his fiction
I'm writing a supernatural romance novel, it updates the first weekend of every month. You can find it here.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:13 pm UTC

Madge wrote:so while I'm flavour blind I kind of like the idea of "dark and meaningless" if that vibe is typical for his fiction
He wrote a LOT of things in many different genres, mostly dark but not meaningless. Anyway the flavor is not an attempt to imitate him, just me having some fun and forcing myself to do some creative writing. You can look at Dollhouse to see what you can expect, regardless of what flavor I end up choosing.

bessie

Postby bessie » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:51 pm UTC

Sabrar, I would prefer b) but would sign up for any. Mostly flavor blind. I agree with Deva’s observation about the voting powers. I don’t like the idea of any mechanics that discourage voting or posting, or where a player can be punished for their vote or for posting (like third on the wagon or someone who says a certain word loses their night action or is killed or something).

We haven’t had an actual open setup vanilla/newbie game in a while (it looks like FAC688 was the last one). Are there any lurkers out there who would join a newbie game? It might also be a good opportunity for someone that wants to try modding their first game.

freezeblade

Postby freezeblade » Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:07 pm UTC

If I remember correctly, chairman maofia had lots of vote-changing roles, and it caused all sorts of drama (I'm still kinda bitter about it).
Belial wrote:I am not even in the same country code as "the mood for this shit."

dimochka

Postby dimochka » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:10 pm UTC

I need a bit of a break from playing but I'll help anyone who needs a co-mod. Though I would probably play in sabrar's game.

Gopher of Pern

Postby Gopher of Pern » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:12 pm UTC

I'd be up for any of those games Sabrar. I'd prefer a) over the others, but I'll play anything.

Re: The voting thing, I'm really only in favour of vote manipulation mechanics if it is told to the players beforehand. So no one should be surprised that the vote has been manipulated, only in how it was manipulated.

I also had the idea to run a game of Crossfire. It's a new game, published by plaid hat games (http://www.plaidhatgames.com/games/crossfire), where one team is trying to protect the VIP, the other is trying to kill them. Everyone has a hidden role, but you see two role cards before your role is finally determined, so you use that information and people's claims to determine who is who. At the end of the discussion phase, everyone points at one player, and people with weapons kill their targets. It's a bit of a cross between one night werewolf and cash n guns. It plays between 5 - 10 players.

For this format, I think a week of discussion, before the events of shooting are resolved. I would run it between the regular games, to keep up interest in the forum. Would anyone be interested?
Look In My Face
Stare In My Soul
I Begin To Stupefy

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:27 am UTC

Thanks to everyone for their feedbacks!
Currently b) seems to be the most preferred but it's close and we'd get one more player with c) (though having a replacement ready from the start is a nice safety blanket). I'm hoping others will express their preferences to help me decide.

@Gopher of Pern: I'd be interested in trying that out.

kalira

Postby kalira » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:48 pm UTC

Crossfire:

Spoiler:
CROSSFIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! (I'm sorry; I couldn't help myself. Spoilered for 90s and probably annoying.)
plytho wrote:Isn't bowling just a subcategory of pottery?

freezeblade

Postby freezeblade » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:11 pm UTC

kalira wrote:Crossfire:

Spoiler:
CROSSFIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! (I'm sorry; I couldn't help myself. Spoilered for 90s and probably annoying.)

Oh, you know I heard it in my head too. And pictured the kid with the terrible loud button up shirt and dark shades.

Gopher of Pern

Postby Gopher of Pern » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:54 pm UTC

Diablo:
Spoiler:
Well, at least that clears up for the rest of town that there is an SK.

I was hoping the power I took over would be revealed, but hopefully town see's that it is obvious.

Time to read spoilers!
Look In My Face
Stare In My Soul
I Begin To Stupefy

dimochka

Postby dimochka » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:57 pm UTC

Diablo
Spoiler:
Town has quite an advantage - plytho knows that adnapemit used a kill last night (but not on whom), and bessie knows that carlington visited SDK. As I recently realized, I may not have balanced the game very well, because by D4 so much information is out that it heavily favors town, unless scum is very strong.

With that being said, technically there are 4 townies vs. 1 sk, 1 survivor who could be recruited by the SK, and 2 mafia... so I wouldn't call it just yet.
Sidenote - considering LaserGuy was targeted 4 or 5 times throughout the game, it's very interesting that none of those actions yielded any helpful information to town. Either he wasn't doing anything or he was roleblocked or the person targeting was killed.

SDK

Postby SDK » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:14 pm UTC

Time to read some spoilers!

Diablo
Spoiler:
Bessie watched me last night. Hopefully she can just come out with that and continue winning the game.
The biggest number (63 quintillion googols in debt)

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:34 pm UTC

Diablo Mafia:
Spoiler:
I'm alive! Unfortunately, my fears of an SK are all but confirmed, but the good news is that whoever it was decided not to bother with me. The bad news is that this might be because he (or she?) tried to kill me previously and decided not to risk wasting any more kills on me. Hmm...

I can't quite yet openly side with scum, because I don't know their numbers. If there's only two of them left, we don't yet have a majority. On the other hand, with 3, we do, but only if we can take out the Serial Killer. Aargghh, which way to jump???
BlitzGirl the Primordial

SDK

Postby SDK » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:38 pm UTC

Diablo
Spoiler:
So I correctly called the SK and two out of three of the scum (with the third on my neutral list pending a re-read - SirGabriel was the only one out of place on my list!). Wish I'd done that reread last night to share the info with bessie! Seems adnapemit is the final hope for scum, but that relies on her convincingly claiming a killing role. Town did have a lot of power here.

Sabrar was right, by the way. We should have lynched the SK. Pretty sure multiple deaths is the only way we can lose now.

PS: Thank you scumteam for not killing me, though no hard feelings if you had. I don't usually do any work over-Night for exactly that reason, but this time I had Bessie backing me up so I knew it wouldn't be wasted.

PPS:
plytho wrote:@adnapemit: who did you kill, SDK or Gopher of Pern?

Good approach to that info! plytho is playing very well. I hope he sticks around for more games.
The biggest number (63 quintillion googols in debt)

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:33 pm UTC

Diablo
Spoiler:
SDK wrote:Sabrar was right, by the way. We should have lynched the SK.
Even if I'm scum you can count on me getting the math right. :lol:

Looks to be extremely interesting. Normally Town would need to lynch scum again, hoping that remaining scum hits SK or vice versa. Lynching SK now would normally be a losing play as after the NK jimbob can side with scum to guarantee a win. However plytho has votebuy/block which could totally change things.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:53 pm UTC

Diablo:

Spoiler:
Looks like town is going to wrap this up pretty quickly unless there is something really unexpected that happens.

I'm not sure what we were supposed to do with so many strong townie power roles out there. If all claims so far are true (no reason to believe they aren't), that means we were up against a cop, watcher, follower, tracker, doctor, bodyguard plus a mason team. I imagine that Madge is going to flip roleblocker. We have a one-shot strongman, one-shot ninja and a godfather :? Even with some of the luck we had hitting townie power roles or kills and mislynches, it doesn't really seem likely that we could have won this. I guess if both of the N1 and N2 kills had gone through for us and the SK, and everything had been hitting town.

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:06 pm UTC

Diablo:
Spoiler:
So, assuming that plytho can be trusted and that bessie really is Gillian and Town, the SK is now pinned down to one of two people. Presumably one will be lynched and the other blocked.

Other thoughts: both SDK and Madge appear to be or claim to be roleblockers, which seems like a lot in Town hands, especially combined with all the various protective abilities and kill immunities floating around. Interestingly, nobody has yet highlighted that Sabrar could have recruited somebody, and my bet lies in Madge. However, I think she must be telling the truth about her ability, as otherwise adnapemit would have killed freezeblade. That's assuming that plytho isn't lying of course...
BlitzGirl the Primordial

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:08 am UTC

Diablo:
Spoiler:
Holy @#$%.

I think bessie might be scum.

This seems a real stretch, but breaking it down, I can sort of see it. We tried to recruit her on N1. We assumed that the action failed because we didn't get a confirmation. But Madge didn't roleblock Sabrar on N1, and jimbob didn't redirect him. I guess it's possible that mpolo put him in jail. That might make sense.

OTOH, bessie has been nothing but helpful to us. She's pretty much spent the entire game tunneling Carlington. She's defended me, twice. She basically hasn't engaged either Sabrar or adnapemit. Even right now, she's immediately thrown in against Carlington again...

I'd say 90% chance she's town and we've lost twenty dollars and my self respect. 10% chance that she's scum and things get a lot more interesting, but will still probably lose.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:02 am UTC

Diablo
Spoiler:
Speculation time (so much easier from the sidelines)

- LaserGuy should realize that I could not have recruited bessie as my one-shot ninja was not used up, as reported by me N2
- all should realize that freezeblade's claim of being just a 1-shot commuter is suspicious given the extent of other player's abilities (even the backup had 1-night immunity)
- I assume bessie will at some point reveal that mpolo jailed me N1 and therefore I couldn't have recruited anyone. However noone blocked/tracked me N2 so there is still a possibility of that happening.
- noone seems to mention strongman as a possibility, however with Town having Roleblocker+Jailer+Doctor and me flipping with ninja it should be a logical conclusion. Still, this might let LaserGuy off the hook if bessie reveals SDK's target for N2.
- optimal play for scum (strictly my opinion) would be to sacrifice adnapemit today, hope to kill 2 townies with the help of SK during the night, get Carlington lynched D5, kill someone else N5 and convince jimbob to vote with us D6. Lynching Carlington might not work from our pov because of plytho's undisclosed ability. But then again in that case Madge probably blocks Carlington who probably already used up his strongman ability N3.
- Town seems to have too many abilities that can potentially turn the tide even in the end-game. Scum needs to get rid of multiple roleblockers, Cop/Doctor, PGO/Vig, even votebuy. Basically from the original 9 townies bessie is the only one who doesn't have an ability that can mess up scum's plans, and she is a Mason.

dimochka

Postby dimochka » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:35 pm UTC

Diablo @Sabrar
Spoiler:
adnapemit doesn't know this but his vote cannot be controlled. Doesn't seem like it'll matter though.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:52 pm UTC

Diablo @dimochka
Spoiler:
It might, if they lynch Carlington tonight, Madge+jimbob guesses wrong and scum can kill a townie. plytho would likely use his ability on adnapemit, leaving a 3-2-1 setup where jimbob can side with scum for a guaranteed win (assuming freezeblade's PGO doesn't disrupt the plans). So about 15% chance but still something.

plytho
¡This cheese is burning me!

Postby plytho » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:22 pm UTC

Diablo :
Spoiler:
Now I think adnapemit and Carlington are scum and SK (not sure who's which) with LaserGuy as second scum and the rest of us town. It feels like we have it in the bag.

I sure hope I'm not being masterfully played by one of my town reads :D
Pronouns: he him his
Avatar: The High Frontier by Angus McKie

Carlington

Postby Carlington » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:18 pm UTC

Spoiler:
Incredibly, I'm still alive. Spoilers: I am the SK. Bizarrely, it seems like my best chance now is for town to be convinced I am mafia, because they want to lynch the SK today. Then we get hopefully 2 NKs out tonight leaving us at 2/1/1/1 when town can only win with the survivor's help. That leaves jimbob to be kingmaker between town and whoever survives out of SK and Mafia. I guess it makes more sense to side with town in case survivor can't win with SK. Hmm.
Kewangji: Posdy zwei tosdy osdy oady. Bork bork bork, hoppity syphilis bork.

Eebster the Great: What specifically is moving faster than light in these examples?
doogly: Hands waving furiously.

Please use he/him/his pronouns when referring to me.

bessie

Postby bessie » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:22 am UTC

Diablo mafia
Spoiler:
Nothing yet. I'll have a post for you soon. I'm posting here now because I'm trying to psych Carlington. I see he is on line.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:37 am UTC

Diablo:

Spoiler:
Ah well, Sabrar was blocked N1, so no recruit. I guess that means we lose unceremoniously then. Pity, pretty much all the alternatives were much more interesting.

And apparently town intends to drag this out for another RL week. Oy. Well, I'll post if I get mod-prodded, I guess.

bessie

Postby bessie » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:29 pm UTC

Diablo mafia
Spoiler:
Gojoe thread, I know I’ve been neglecting you again. Combination of getting a new dog the week the game started, and being busier than expected at work, meant I haven’t had as much time to put in to this as usual. I’ll try to make up for it now.

mpolo jailed Sabrar N1, which turned out to be a great call now that we know he was the mafia recruiter, because he very likely carried out the mafia kill/recruit attempt. mpolo was also reading Carlington as mafia. mpolo’s reads are usually very solid and I’m a bit disappointed we didn’t get to chat more, but RL got in the way for me N1, and probably for him too.

N2 SDK replaces mpolo. And wow, I continue to be utterly amazed at his skill in this game. His D1/D2 reads posted here is what he posted in N2 mason chat for me to copy-paste if he got NKed on N2.

Some additional SDK reads from mason chat:
1. jimbob is probably telling the truth.
2. If Sabrar targeted anyone other than Madge N1, he could assume he was blocked and pass the kill to a scumbuddy.

What follows is bessie’s current speculation: I think the above observation is important, but I’m not sure if I have the brainpower to figure out why. Now that I know Sabrar is the mafia recruiter, it is very likely he tried to carry out the kill on N1 and N2. Did he actually target Madge N1 and N2 because he thought she was the mafia supporter (and maybe she is)? That would actually explain a lot. Sabrar wouldn’t know he was blocked N1; he would assume the NK failed because of SirGabriel’s doctor. So he would have no reason to suspect he would be blocked on N2. He may have tried to recruit Madge again N2 but she was protected by ahippo/SirG. The other possibility is that Sabrar targeted ahippo/SirG on N2 hoping for a recruit. ahippo did name claim and had this weird comment on D1:
But I'd like to ask my question again: What role, other than cult leader, do you think could change another player's alignment?

But if Sabrar targeted ahippo N1, he could assume he was blocked (because ahippo wasn’t doctored) so would he really try again N2? Oh wait, no, Sabrar did know he was blocked N1 because Znirk targeted Sabrar N1 and it failed (unless he somehow got Madge’s breadcrumb that she blocked Znirk N1).

3. Hmm, SDK’s picks for the N3 kill were himself and Gopher of Pern. How does he know these things? :shock:
4. If Sabrar flips mafia, it might look bad for Madge. I wish SDK left me more thoughts on this. bessie’s current speculation is that Madge may have been the mafia supporter, but I’m pretty certain she wasn’t recruited, so hopefully she is now solidly town aligned.
5. Town read on freezeblade, my read on freezeblade is uncertain so I will give this weight.
6. This comment that I'm thinking about.
Speaking of which, just to make it clear in case I die, when I said Sabrar's wagon was "pure as pure can be", I didn't mean everyone on it was townie - I meant that no red flags were raised with any of the votes. None appeared opportunistic at all (other than LaserGuy's vote which looked like a bus - I hope I'm right about that!).

A few more bessie thoughts.

Carlington, I’m very disappointed, why did you have to kill SDK? I’m almost never scum, so I very rarely get to have any kind of chat. Now I finally get to chat with SDK and you took him away from me! :evil:

SDK, I regret that you didn’t jail Carlington last night but at least your death confirms Carlington as scum. I’ll try to find that last scum I hope I don’t let you down.

Sabrar played a really good game and I can’t find any connections between him and any other players. SDK thinks it’s LaserGuy. I’m not seeing it but that type of read is not my strong point. My suspicions on LaserGuy are based on his D3 setup speculation.

I’m probably a NK target tonight since I’m “confirmed” town and I can directly catch scum, so I need to get off my ass and go agro and try to root out that third mafia member. But I don’t know what to do because none of their claims can be disproven (if we assume Carlington and adnapemit are not necessarily telling the truth). Hopefully I will get a flash of inspiration. It better be soon. :|

Damn I wish Carlington killed me instead of SDK.

Diemo

Postby Diemo » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:38 am UTC

freezeblade wrote:If I remember correctly, chairman maofia had lots of vote-changing roles, and it caused all sorts of drama (I'm still kinda bitter about it).

Nah, Maofia only had two double voters, if I remember correctly. And the town one was Vytron, master of unnecessary wine.

Edit:
Also, there is a xkcd facebook page already, made by Lataro here.

Edit edit: Man I've been here a long time.
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
--Douglas Adams

flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?

Postby flicky1991 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:40 pm UTC

Gopher of Pern wrote:Diablo:

Spoiler:
Sorry to say, SAWGS means absolutely nothing. I did sprinkle a doctor claim in D1, hoping to attract a scum kill.

Why do people expect others to claim when they get one good cop result? I got it at a time when Sabrar was going to be lynched anyway. I would have had a second result on laserguy from the night if I hadn't died.

Turns out Sabrar was right, should have lynched the SK!

I think you might want to wipe this from where you posted it! (You posted in the game thread itself.)
any pronouns
----
Forum Games Discord
(tell me if link doesn't work)

Gopher of Pern

Postby Gopher of Pern » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:13 pm UTC

flicky1991 wrote:
Gopher of Pern wrote:Diablo:

Spoiler:
Sorry to say, SAWGS means absolutely nothing. I did sprinkle a doctor claim in D1, hoping to attract a scum kill.

Why do people expect others to claim when they get one good cop result? I got it at a time when Sabrar was going to be lynched anyway. I would have had a second result on laserguy from the night if I hadn't died.

Turns out Sabrar was right, should have lynched the SK!

I think you might want to wipe this from where you posted it! (You posted in the game thread itself.)

Whoops!

I hope no one read that! I'm sorry!
Look In My Face
Stare In My Soul
I Begin To Stupefy

bessie

Postby bessie » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:54 am UTC

Diablo Mafia
Spoiler:
I was going to include this in my latest post as part of my "kills in the game" speculation, but then I changed my mind.

Kills available in this game
Mafia
Serial Killer
ahippo/SirG, one-shot vigilante.
JOAT, possible one-shot vigilante.
PGO: bessie, freezeblade are the only possibilities. Everyone else has been successfully targeted.

No I’m not a PGO.

I left it out because I think freezeblade might be a PGO and I don't want to tip off mafia. Maybe they will target him and we can win this tonight. Reasons I think freezeblade might be PGO: 1-shot commuter seems kind of light for a power (someone else mentioned this too), and commuter/PGO was my role in Secret Santa, and dimochka co-modded that game, so maybe he liked it and decided to use it again.

Wait, what, I’m the only player that has not been targeted at all this game? Another indication my reads suck.

Return to “Mafia”