- sabrar is probably not scum. don't think he would make a joke like the one in the very beginning if he were scum.
- SDK likely has some sort of relationship to bessie. no idea what it is. either not scum, or some kind of special scum (maybe don't know each other? or no nightchat?)
- Yoloswag accepted the "bessie is town" argument much too easily. don't like it.
- @Freezeblade (re: very last post on Pg1) - I have a feeling that you're misreading my persona, but I appreciate all the attention you're directing towards me. I wouldn't have it any other way.
- Vote GoP because he's a terrible father.
SDK wrote:#HBC | YOLOSWAG wrote:Also bessie's confirmed town? Cool, though I would have preferred a player who's less obviously innocent when town, heh.
The new more aggressive style bessie's taken on recently has yet to be tested as far as I know, but she's good at acting town when she's scum. No wonder she got the lead role. *grumble grumble*
Incorrect, I have the lead role. And always have. And always will.
- Note: I'm going to make a prediction that we have a 3-man regular scum team, and some possibly some kind of supernatural 2man team that may or may not be able to kill or communicate or something else.
- @SDK - I don't see why dethstalker is scum (yet at least). Edit: after reading the rest of the thread, I take that back.
jimbobmacdoodle wrote:I find it interesting that people have immediately jumped to two scum teams instead of the more traditional (around these parts) SK + scum team. I'd like explanations on why people think this, from LaserGuy, Gopher of Pern, Yoloswag, and anybody else who believes there to be two scum teams.
The flavor called out two very different types of kills. Historically, letting us know explicitly that we're facing both scum and an SK is uncommon (as in - we would have to figure out the presence or absence of an SK on our own). Since this is much more explicit, I believe there are two separate teams. I don't know whether their goals are different from a regular scum team, but I'd prefer to be on the safer side and assume that we should eliminate both.
- Znirk - I don't see how laserguy is scummy here. it is very strange that SDK would call it out like that, so his methods may be less than noble, and it logically makes sense that someone should point it out. Edit: looks like Boomfrog pointed out the same thing on Page 3. Edit2: looks like other people are finding this scummy. Don't see why.
- Laserguy - don't take my games as a guideline for what's done on the forums. They're not standard. And messy. Also, 4/3/3 is not necessarily a losing position for town, but it's a terrible spot to be in. And at that point well deserved if they play that badly / scum is that lucky. Edit: looks like GoP saw the same thing.
- @SirG - your post actually makes a lot of sense re:SDK. Let's think about it for a moment. Why would SDK want to reveal bessie's townieness? Some options: (1) he's a traitor and knows that she's scum. Unlikely. and the opposite wouldn't work unless she's a death miller which would be very bastardly. (2) he's her neighbor and is testing the waters. Unlikely because then she would also be aware of it. And I don't know of a role that's like a 1-sided neighbor. (3) they're masons. no reason whatsoever to reveal it. (4) he's her lyncher. possible. still unlikely but less so than the others. (5) he's her backup and decided to speed up the process? actually I can kinda see this being a possibility. I'm sure there are other options. Still don't see SDK as townie given that play.
I'll have a scum to town list later today, but the ones that stand out currently are:
- sabrar and bessie are my town reads. Bessie is probably almost everyone's town read though.
- sdk is non-town
- znirk seems scummy, probably because lurking + posting something i disagree with but never responding to it
- dethstalker is... I don't even know. @Dethstalker - please just offer up your opinions about people. Regardless of whether they're ultimately correct, they'll help with some of our decision making. It doesn't look like the game has any specific posting restrictions (yes, you should attempt to stick with the flavor but it is much more important to play the game and get rid of scum), so I don't see how your posts are helping so far. Who do you think is town or scum?
I also can't see mpolo putting in a jester (or at least a jester that can win on D1).