X-Men Mafia: Resolution

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

LaserGuy

Re: X-Men Mafia: Day 1

Postby LaserGuy » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:04 am UTC

heuristically_alone wrote:Nightcrawler and Iceman seem to have the scummiest looking powers.

Why do you think these two roles are particularly scummy? I know this has been brought up before, but you haven't commented.

somitomi wrote:Unvote
because I'm not yet sure, and I'd like to avoid a premature hammer.

Wasn't this a joke vote?

Peaceful Whale wrote:Why me? What have I done that is suspicious

Can you answer my question here?

Statements like this one and this one really make it sound like you don't actually care about the outcome of the lynch. This is not really townie thinking at all, since the lynch is the only weapon that we really have.

ninja by mpolo

somitomi

Postby somitomi » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:04 am UTC

mpolo wrote: seems open to "just telling PW who to vote", which is a bit of a red flag.

Sorry, if that's the impression I made, ind retrospect I should have articulated my concerns about that aspect. I personally wouldn't trust anyone to tell me how to use my vote, even if they needed to announce it publicly, so this plea pinged me at first. I can imagine mafia or scum convincing Peaceful Whale to push a lynch they want. On the other hand the reactions to it might be useful in some way, although I don't think Peaceful Whale posted it with that in mind.
LaserGuy wrote:Wasn't this a joke vote?

It was at the time I voted, yes. By the time of the unvote some things have pointed towards Sabrar being mafia, but I wasn't sure enough to keep voting for him.
BoomFrog wrote:Thinking won't get us anywhere without discussion. Discussion is empty without strong opinions.

What do you think of Sabrar and Peaceful Whale?

True, perhaps I should have said "discuss" instead of "think", although I find myself in a dearth of strong opinions yet again. I'm compiling some sort of summary of the thread to formulate an opinion, but I see the points BoomFrog has made about Sabrar's apparent indifference towards cult. As for Peaceful Whale, just asking who to vote concerned me, but I think that's just noob being noob and I can't throw stones in that particular direction. I can understand the sentiment even if I wouldn't have voiced it like that.
—◯-◯

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:42 am UTC

Spoiler:
bessie wrote:Sabrar asked a lot of pregame questions about the role powers, but he didn’t ask about protection from cult recruit. Perhaps he also knows we don’t have a cult.

BoomFrog wrote:Ah, I see Bessie's point about Sabrar. He would be asking questions about weird interactions with cult if his mind went there but he didn't, so that implies he has dismissed cult already as a possibility.

Peaceful Whale wrote:
BoomFrog wrote:Ah, I see Bessie's point about Sabrar. He would be asking questions about weird interactions with cult if his mind went there but he didn't, so that implies he has dismissed cult already as a possibility.

This is why

mpolo wrote:I am still distrustful of Sabrar. I can understand his explanation that he simply was ignoring cult for lack of experience with them, but I still feel uneasy, given the level of panic I myself felt at the possibility of cult.

somitomi wrote:I'm compiling some sort of summary of the thread to formulate an opinion, but I see the points BoomFrog has made about Sabrar's apparent indifference towards cult.
So the reason people are finding me scummy is because I didn't mention one specific aspect of the setup. Well, I wasn't aware that it was my duty to comment on everything. [/sarcasm]
This reminds me very much of 2 games:
- my first game here (Smalltown) where I was accused to be both SK and Alien just because my initial thoughts about the setup didn't include too much content about them while commenting on others. Feel free to look that game up, I was Town and those who accused me were scum.
- an IRL game I played a long time ago where I was mislynched D1 as I didn't immediately assume the 'leader' role as I was used to be doing.
I see the same kind of focusing on a single aspect and ignoring everything else in this case as well.

I think out of all the quoted reactions Peaceful Whale is the most scummy (apart from everything else), it's an incredible lazy approach, just looking for someone to lynch. mpolo also looks lazy to me as he got stuck on that one aspect and does not look further. somitomi supposedly will provide additional analysis of his own so I'll reserve judgment on him for now. bessie feels off to me, though that might be the OMGUS speaking. BoomFrog I think is town though the speed at which he jumped at me alarms me a bit.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:51 am UTC

Quick thoughts on the rest of the players:

Gopher of Pern: lurking, too much setup speculation, still probably town
heuristically_alone: I believe he genuinely misread the setup which makes him town
LaserGuy: would like to see some original analysis from him and not just questions to others. Otherwise looks okay.

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:06 pm UTC

Sabrar is sounding more and more like frustrated town. Which means I need to start looking elsewhere.

Hey chatters, don't forget the main thread! It's lonely here!
Image <-- Evil experiment

somitomi

Postby somitomi » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:07 pm UTC

Gopher of Pern didn't say much, but I don't see anything objectionable in what they said.
Sabrar is very active as it's seemingly usual (that's null tell though), so I too think it's unlike him not consider cult in any way. He did say cult with no limitations on recruiting is broken here, but it's weird to just assume the game to be broken rather than asking the mod to clarify the rules. I'm not sure an experienced player would make such mistake, but I see BoomFrog's point, that Sabrar might know more than he reveals about the setup.
Heuristically_alone started off with missing the setup and assuming a different one and placed Cyclops and Nightcrawler as the scummiest roles, although the latter is useless to Mafia if there are no other investigative roles. He has a point about amafia!Cyclops being dangerous though. I'm kind of baffled by his case on Sabrar making excuses about, well I'm not sure what actually.
bessie was the first to point aout Sabrar's indifference towards cult IIRC and she also made a good point about cult wanting to recruit the towniest players to LaserGuy. She seems to be genuinely helpful, but I might be biased by her reputation.
The rest will be posted late in the night, because I have to go now. I tried to get as much out as possible for the time being, but I had to run some errands.
Note: ninja'd by mpolo
—◯-◯

heuristically_alone

Postby heuristically_alone » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:24 pm UTC

Sabrar wrote:So the reason people are finding me scummy is because I didn't mention one specific aspect of the setup. Well, I wasn't aware that it was my duty to comment on everything. [/sarcasm]
This reminds me very much of 2 games:
- my first game here (Smalltown) where I was accused to be both SK and Alien just because my initial thoughts about the setup didn't include too much content about them while commenting on others. Feel free to look that game up, I was Town and those who accused me were scum.
- an IRL game I played a long time ago where I was mislynched D1 as I didn't immediately assume the 'leader' role as I was used to be doing.
I see the same kind of focusing on a single aspect and ignoring everything else in this case as well.

Something Sabrar did last game as scum was prepare games to quote in case people called him.mafia for something. So itnis definitely in Sabrar's scum game to show past games to defend himself.

LaserGuy wrote:
heuristically_alone wrote:Nightcrawler and Iceman seem to have the scummiest looking powers.

Why do you think these two roles are particularly scummy? I know this has been brought up before, but you haven't commented.

The fact that they are untrackable/watchable and protection from all powers made me think they would be great mafia roles.

somitomi wrote:
mpolo wrote: seems open to "just telling PW who to vote", which is a bit of a red flag.

Sorry, if that's the impression I made, ind retrospect I should have articulated my concerns about that aspect. I personally wouldn't trust anyone to tell me how to use my vote, even if they needed to announce it publicly, so this plea pinged me at first. I can imagine mafia or scum convincing Peaceful Whale to push a lynch they want. On the other hand the reactions to it might be useful in some way, although I don't think Peaceful Whale posted it with that in mind.
LaserGuy wrote:Wasn't this a joke vote?

It was at the time I voted, yes. By the time of the unvote some things have pointed towards Sabrar being mafia, but I wasn't sure enough to keep voting for him.
BoomFrog wrote:Thinking won't get us anywhere without discussion. Discussion is empty without strong opinions.

What do you think of Sabrar and Peaceful Whale?

True, perhaps I should have said "discuss" instead of "think", although I find myself in a dearth of strong opinions yet again. I'm compiling some sort of summary of the thread to formulate an opinion, but I see the points BoomFrog has made about Sabrar's apparent indifference towards cult. As for Peaceful Whale, just asking who to vote concerned me, but I think that's just noob being noob and I can't throw stones in that particular direction. I can understand the sentiment even if I wouldn't have voiced it like that.

This post is such a red flag for me. It sounds like somitomi is overcorrecting themself and attempting to fix things they are worried they said wrong that would get them scum read.
Bow gifted by adnapemit.

You can learn to levitate with just a little help.

:idea: = Surprised Cyclops

Peaceful Whale

Postby Peaceful Whale » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:26 pm UTC

2. Gopher of Pern- I don't know about this guy/girl/gopher
3. Sabrar- I think he may be storm, he is slightly against lynching her. Probably scum
4. bessie - I think they may be town.
5. mpolo- been around.
6. BoomFrog- suggested a strategy that would give more help to the scum than to the town but then said hat he/she/it wasn't sure is Sabar was scum. Others thought he was but he/she/it came to his defense
7. LaserGuy - didn't see scumminess ^^^ also
8. somitomi - really hasn't said that much, but has added to the conversation. But has asked questions like me, is either new or a master pretending she is.
9.The Peaceful Whale - really shouldn't be lynched :D

Replacements:
1. Madge
2. adnapemit

Edit: this is my limited understanding, and if anyone wants proof of what I am, I'll tell you and give you proof. I'm not the exciting.
My meta for future reference
Spoiler:
cemper93 wrote:Your meta appears to be "just writes whatever is on his mind and doesn't remember what happened more than five hours ago"

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:51 pm UTC

heuristically_alone wrote:Something Sabrar did last game as scum was prepare games to quote in case people called him.mafia for something. So it is definitely in Sabrar's scum game to show past games to defend himself.
The last part is absolutely true but it has no connection whatsoever to the first sentence. Preparing a single comment is completely different to having to defend yourself against a specific accusation.

Peaceful Whale wrote:6. BoomFrog- suggested a strategy that would give more help to the scum than to the town but then said hat he/she/it wasn't sure is Sabar was scum. Others thought he was but he/she/it came to his defense
Seriously? BoomFrog was the first to vote me and is currently the only one still voting me.

heuristically_alone

Postby heuristically_alone » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:43 pm UTC

Haha I like how yo use my own argument to defend yourself.
Bow gifted by adnapemit.

Peaceful Whale

Postby Peaceful Whale » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:59 pm UTC

Sorry Sabar, like I said I'm really not that god at this
Spoiler:
cemper93 wrote:Your meta appears to be "just writes whatever is on his mind and doesn't remember what happened more than five hours ago"

heuristically_alone

Postby heuristically_alone » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:00 pm UTC

It takes a long time to reach God level. Though I suspect Sabrar was born with it.
Bow gifted by adnapemit.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:03 pm UTC

heuristically_alone wrote:It takes a long time to reach God level. Though I suspect Sabrar was born with it.

Thanks. While you're around may I ask you to address my points to you here?

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:09 pm UTC

Peaceful Whale wrote:9.The Peaceful Whale - really shouldn't be lynched :D

Edit: this is my limited understanding, and if anyone wants proof of what I am, I'll tell you and give you proof. I'm not the exciting.

If you're survivor, it would be very helpful for you to claim it. Would remove a lot of the ambiguity from the setup.

The discussion between Sabrar/heury is pinging me a lot right now. I will go over this in a bit more detail later today... don't have the time at this moment.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:16 pm UTC

EBWOP: Peaceful Whale, why did you leave heury out of your analysis?

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:33 pm UTC

LaserGuy wrote:If you're survivor, it would be very helpful for you to claim it. Would remove a lot of the ambiguity from the setup.

Not really.
- Cult can claim Survivor without any fear of contradiction (at least until one of them dies).
- SK can claim it and be safe.
- Jester can claim it hoping it will get them lynched.
- Even Mafia could claim it in a pinch though it's risky.

heuristically_alone

Postby heuristically_alone » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:38 pm UTC

Or Laserguy could be survivor but soft claiming that he is not.

@Sabrar, Peaceful Whale's gameplay did remind me of something from that game, but I got the impression that you wanted me to realize it and not out it.
Also, looking for the post to answer your other question.
Bow gifted by adnapemit.

heuristically_alone

Postby heuristically_alone » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:48 pm UTC

Sabrar wrote:
mpolo wrote:Even in his defense about what he believed about cults, if he really believed that that could be the case, he would be in a complete panic as a townie.
If I feel that the setup is unbalanced then I'm less concerned about the outcome (see Shakespeare post mortem analysis) because in that case it matters a lot less how well I play.

I believe this is what I was referencing. You claim not to care, but at the time as town you REALLY cared and seemed a little upset about the loss as town due to imbalance. But in the bin chicken, you were mafia and seemed not to care so much about the outcome.

I seem to recall one more post you made to reiterate this point. Let me check.
Bow gifted by adnapemit.

Peaceful Whale

Postby Peaceful Whale » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:38 pm UTC

LaserGuy wrote:EBWOP: Peaceful Whale, why did you leave heury out of your analysis?

Sry, when I copy and pasted #1 was left out. I'll do that now.

1. Huestoricly alone - I don't know, I I had to bet it would be town, as that is statistically more likely to be right.

Also what does my gameplay remind you guys of?
Spoiler:

heuristically_alone

Postby heuristically_alone » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:44 pm UTC

I'll never tell ;)

I am pretty sure statistically I have the same chance as anyone else being any alignment. And posts like that one you just made I am pretty sure is what Sabrar is referring to.
Bow gifted by adnapemit.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:46 pm UTC

heuristically_alone wrote:But in the bin chicken, you were mafia and seemed not to care so much about the outcome.
I may not have expressed it explicitly but I was a bit upset because I felt we got unlucky with the setup.

heuristically_alone wrote:And posts like that one you just made I am pretty sure is what Sabrar is referring to.
Exactly. I wanted to see if you got the same feeling because I was often wrong in the past about this.

LaserGuy wrote:The discussion between Sabrar/heury is pinging me a lot right now. I will go over this in a bit more detail later today... don't have the time at this moment.
Looking forward to this with great interest.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:13 pm UTC

I'm quite convinced that Peaceful Whale does not have chat with anyone. He could still be SK but it's definitely unlikely.

Peaceful Whale

Postby Peaceful Whale » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:17 pm UTC

A skill blocker! What? :wink:
Spoiler:

Peaceful Whale

Postby Peaceful Whale » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:17 pm UTC

Yeah I'm going to be killed by scum very early, or left becuase I'm harmless.
Spoiler:

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:27 pm UTC

I think what's been bothering me about the discussion between heury/Sabrar is that it feels too... personal? Especially on heury's end of it. There's a lot of these sort of comments:

heuristically_alone wrote:It rather feels like you are already making excuses for if you lose twenty dollars and my self respect as scum again. You seem to care more about winning as town than as scum no matter the unbalanced setup. (See same Shakespeare game)

heuristically_alone wrote:I believe this is what I was referencing. You claim not to care, but at the time as town you REALLY cared and seemed a little upset about the loss as town due to imbalance. But in the bin chicken, you were mafia and seemed not to care so much about the outcome.

There's very little emphasis on Sabrar's actual content of this game, and a lot on what he might be feeling about this or other games. bessie pointed out to me last game that scum tend to do this when they don't really have a strong case against someone (as I did to her in Shakespeare when I was scum). Both that and heury tunneling pretty hard on the whole are pinging me pretty strongly right now.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:29 pm UTC

Peaceful Whale wrote:A skill blocker! What? :wink:

Are you claiming that your power is "skill blocker"? Usually known as a "role blocker"?
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

heuristically_alone

Postby heuristically_alone » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:36 pm UTC

I am not tunneling in the sense that I haven't committed yet to the fact that I think Sabrar is scum. Is it currently what I am trying to decide whether or not to vote Sabrar.
Bow gifted by adnapemit.

Peaceful Whale

Postby Peaceful Whale » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:05 pm UTC

Sabrar wrote:I'm quite convinced that Peaceful Whale does not have chat with anyone. He could still be SK but it's definitely unlikely.

Oh, I thought SK meant skill blocker, but I guess it could be roll blocker too, my play desc makes since for both descriptions.
Spoiler:

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:52 pm UTC

Peaceful Whale wrote:
Sabrar wrote:I'm quite convinced that Peaceful Whale does not have chat with anyone. He could still be SK but it's definitely unlikely.

Oh, I thought SK meant skill blocker, but I guess it could be roll blocker too, my play desc makes since for both descriptions.

Ahh, that misunderstanding makes more sense. SK stands for Serial killer. Which is like a one person mafia. They have a kill and need to be the last player alive.
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

somitomi

Postby somitomi » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:06 pm UTC

Alright, where was I...
LaserGuy's seems mostly to be asking other people questions. He suggested policy lynching Storm and had a longer discussion about cult strategy with bessie. Seems okay to me.
Peaceful Whale seems a bit hectic, they considered BoomFrog's suggestion scummy (pre-clarification), then jumped on Sabrar citing BoomFrog's concerns and then unvoted after a mild push from Sabrar. They didn't quite explain this properly and then apparently gave up when LaserGuy pointed the discrepancy out. I still think it's a helpless noob, but it could be either town or scum/cult.
BoomFrog considers mafia!Storm a great threat and suggested Storm should claim, but explored the cons of that as well. He moved on to discussing a D2 strategy, that admittedly might reveal more to mafia than town. He too found Sabrar's apparent indifference to cult odd and voted against him.
mpolo agrees with Sabrar concerning BoomFrog's strategy and was worried about the Sabrar wagon. His reads and setup discussion seem all right to me, but he too didn't post much due to joining in later.
—◯-◯

somitomi

Postby somitomi » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:21 pm UTC

heuristically_alone wrote:This post is such a red flag for me. It sounds like somitomi is overcorrecting themself and attempting to fix things they are worried they said wrong that would get them scum read.

I tried to add some insight into the thoughts behind those posts, because I'm still not that good at expressing my ideas. I put my hands up though, I would like to avoid being lynched.
—◯-◯

bessie

Postby bessie » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:04 am UTC

Sabrar wrote:So the reason people are finding me scummy is because I didn't mention one specific aspect of the setup. Well, I wasn't aware that it was my duty to comment on everything. [/sarcasm]
It’s not your duty, but to be fair it is well within your meta. [/mockery] :P

heuristically_alone wrote:It takes a long time to reach God level. Though I suspect Sabrar was born with it.
:)

LaserGuy wrote:If you're survivor, it would be very helpful for you to claim it. Would remove a lot of the ambiguity from the setup.

Peaceful Whale, LaserGuy suggested you to claim your alignment, and you claimed your power. Are you clear on the difference between your powers and your alignment? I’ll try to explain a little here, but if you have any questions as to your alignment, or if you don’t understand your win condition, please send a pm to dimochka. Do not ask a question about your alignment or win condition in this thread.

For this game, you have been randomly assigned a role. I will use Cyclops as an example because he is the first on the list. If you are Cyclops, your two powers are that you are a 1-shot vigilante, and that you have neighbor chat with Jean Grey.

You have also been randomly assigned an alignment independent of your role. The alignments available in this game are town, mafia, survivor, cult, jester, and serial killer. Some of those alignments also come with powers attached that are independent of your role.

Some of the alignments are what we would call anti-town, and those are the alignments we want to lynch. Some of the alignments are neutral, and are not a lynch priority. The reason LaserGuy suggested you claim your alignment if you are a survivor (assuming for the purposes of this explanation) is that you are acting like one of the anti-town alignments and are in danger of being lynched. A survivor is neutral, and has a better chance of avoiding the lynch (but this is not guaranteed).

There are other reasons LaserGuy suggested you claim, but those reasons warrant a separate discussion and I want to make sure your understand your alignment first. Please think about this before you make any alignment claim.

More in a bit.

Peaceful Whale

Postby Peaceful Whale » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:20 am UTC

First of all, yes I'm a helpless noob.
I know my power and my alignment, I know my win conditions and how to get there.

I really suck at this game though, don't understand what if doing, trying to make my thoughts understood, and am not sure if the miscommunication lies with the speaker or the listener.

So, you can assume I'm mafia, scum, or town. You can leave me alone, tear me down, or end experience. But does it really matter? When stars wink out, and time stops being, who will care about this little game of mafia?
Spoiler:

Peaceful Whale

Postby Peaceful Whale » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:22 am UTC

I'll copy the PM from the moderator.

Name: Gambit

Role: You are a former assassin, and a member of the X-Men.

Skills:
- Assassin Training: you can sneak up on your target, rendering it unconscious for the night and unable to perform any actions. Note that you cannot target the same individual more than once, as they will be much more vigilant going forward.
- Protector: Because of your attraction for Rogue, you will act as her bodyguard.

Alignment: You are town and win when all threats to town are eliminated.
Spoiler:

Peaceful Whale

Postby Peaceful Whale » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:24 am UTC

There, all cards on the table, now we can stop worrying about Peaceful Whale being scum, and focuse on actually lynching mafia.

Also, is assassin really that good? I don't think I'll be targeted by mafia or scum. But now I may be recruited. Let's hope rogue is town.
Spoiler:

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:05 am UTC

@Peaceful Whale: please read standard rule #5, think about why it m

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:12 am UTC

EBWOP: hate phone-posting, keeping it short.

@Peaceful Whale: quoting the role pm is expressly forbidden because it uses outside information to influence the in-game outcome. Please keep that in mind for any future games.
Now in this specific case it is not as big of a deal as all aspects of the quoted role-pm are public so you could have easily made that up.

bessie

Postby bessie » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:25 am UTC

Peaceful Whale, please don’t quote the contents of any pm you receive related to this game, from the mod or from another player. You may discuss private messages, as long as you use your own words and you do not quote anything directly. So you can say, “I’m Gambit and I’m town” and it is up to us as to whether we believe you or not.

dimochka
Location: A few different places->NYC->LA->NYC. He/Him/His please.

Postby dimochka » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:29 am UTC

@Everyone - Let me remind you of the rules that I (and other mods) placed at the very top of the first post of any game. Also, to clarify rule #5: If, going forward, anyone posts anything claiming that it came from a PM (regardless of whether true or false), they will be modkilled.

Rules re-posted below. Please review them before continuing to post. (I also want to remind people of rule #7 - no editing posts.)

1. Do not talk about the game outside of this thread, apart from a properly labeled spoiler in the discussion thread.
2. Please stay on topic at all times.
3. Lurking is frowned upon; if you need to drop out, please let me know as soon as possible. If someone feels that another player isn't contributing to game play, please make me aware. Modkills will be handed out if replacement cannot be founds without regard to balance.
4. If you aren't part of this game, please do not post in the thread.
5. You may not quote the contents of any PM related to this game, but you can paraphrase.
6. If you have been killed in game, don't say anything for the rest of the game except a simple, "Bah, you got me," (or something similar) which reveals no information.
7. You may not edit your posts unless explicitly told to do so by the mod.
8. You cannot ruin the game for other players.
9. You must play to achieve your win condition.
10. Please make an effort to include me on all PMs. Mistakes happen but make me aware if they do.
11. All votes must be bolded and on a separate line. Unvotes are preferred but not required. If I miss something, let me know.

Edit: If any of you would like to discuss this further, please PM me.
If you're curious about the origin of my avatar, google "Cheburashka".

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:46 am UTC

@Peaceful Whale: The point if the game is that you can't prove that you are town. If you think you've found a way to prove you are town D1 check the rules carefully because it's probably cheating.

That said, PW is clearly a flailing noob, but it seems like a town sort of flailing. So let's move on.

Sabrar seems likely town. He suspected PW of being a Jester even though scum!Sabrar would have liked to divert the lynch there. Also, his lack of cult questions is consistent with his claimed expectations. There were no cult interactions to question the mechanics of. He was still in the analyzing mechanics phase of his thinking.

@somitomi: You strike me as a cautious person in general, so your cautiousness doesn't strike me as scummy, but to get a good read on you later in the game I'm going to need you to drop the defenses and post your thoughts a little more raw. Thanks.

@GoP: I would love a town to scum list from you. Your content is lacking right now. I assume you are busy irl but this is a turbo.

@ Bessie: you never gave your actual opinion on if Sabrar was scum or not. I'd like to see your full list as well, you are currently near the bottom of my list. You've been slinging a lot of mud but have had no follow through.

Vote LaserGuy

Running out of time for this post. I'll give my reasons later.

Return to “Mafia”