Refrigerator Mafia - Post Game - The Eternal Soup

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

Peaceful Whale

Re: Refrigerator Mafia - D2 - Rest in Pieces

Postby Peaceful Whale » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:34 pm UTC

So... I'm actually surprised about that. Not plytho but the cop thing. My sister was watching a cartoon, and the cop was a donut. It literally just clicked. Good flavor boomfrog :D

So, we've got 2 more scum? And we've lost our cop!?! I see how they(the scum) were nerfed... anyone hinting at their being 3 scum? They may have been looking for their teammate, trying to hint to him...

So, best case scenario...
D2 both scum revealed themselves.
N2 kill scum
D3 WIN!!!

Most likely.
D2 blah blah, fingers pointed.
N3 failed lynch and doctor killed by scum.
D4 brilliant plan by ______.
N4 turns out ______ is scum.
D5 we lose...
My meta for future reference
Spoiler:
cemper93 wrote:Your meta appears to be "just writes whatever is on his mind and doesn't remember what happened more than five hours ago"

heuristically_alone

Postby heuristically_alone » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:39 am UTC

Why is it that this post pings me so much? So much wine, feels rather scummy....

Peaceful Whale, now that you appear to have improved your gameplay significantly, don't expect players to be lenient d2.
Bow gifted by adnapemit.

You can learn to levitate with just a little help.

:idea: = Surprised Cyclops

bessie

Postby bessie » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:31 am UTC

I have nothing to share.

I just got home, back in about an hour.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:34 am UTC

Sabrar wrote:Thank you.

So the apple hint meant nothing to plytho and it is unlikely that scum thought it would. Unless Peaceful Whale is a lonely Mafia with no scum-buddy. That actually would explain a lot of things, however I find this very extremely unlikely in a newbie-friendly game.

Alright, fair enough.

bessie

Postby bessie » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:13 am UTC

flicky1991 wrote:Oho. I've never seen the Mafia Recruit role in play as far as I can remember so I wouldn't have known how to tell someone is playing like one...]
If you’re looking for some cheese to go with that wine you’re a little late.

Sabrar wrote:So the apple hint meant nothing to plytho and it is unlikely that scum thought it would. Unless Peaceful Whale is a lonely Mafia with no scum-buddy. That actually would explain a lot of things, however I find this very extremely unlikely in a newbie-friendly game.

Maybe the apple hint didn’t mean anything to plytho in that he wasn’t looking for an apple. But that doesn’t necessarily make the apple comment meaningless, or even rule it out as something noteworthy to scum.

Sabrar, what do you think of the possibility of one mafia and two recruits?

heuristically_alone wrote:
BoomFrog wrote:
Sabrar wrote:Did Mafia know that there is a Recruit in the game?
If yes, did they know who that was?

The mafia did know there is a recruit. They were not told who it was.

This is either a mod slip of revealing there are at least 2 other mafia, or boom frog being careful with his words. 3 mafia just seems a lot for a 9 player newbie game.
I read nothing into the use of “they”. It can be singular or plural.

heuristically_alone wrote:Sabrar was being his normal townie self asking all of his normal questions when a new mechanic was introduced. Sabrar may have just received my highest townie award.
How is this indicative of town!Sabrar? He does this regardless of alignment.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:37 am UTC

bessie wrote:If you’re looking for some cheese to go with that wine you’re a little late.
Bravo. :lol:

bessie wrote:Sabrar, what do you think of the possibility of one mafia and two recruits?
Not a fan. If we lynch the true Mafia D1 then nothing can prevent the Cop from investigating all players and giving a guaranteed win to Town. Even if he's forced to claim, Recruits can't do anything about it.
Also can create weird situations like 1 Town + 2 Recruits remaining which technically should be a win for scum but they don't know it and could end up lynching each other resulting in a tie.

flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?

Postby flicky1991 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:52 am UTC

bessie wrote:
flicky1991 wrote:Oho. I've never seen the Mafia Recruit role in play as far as I can remember so I wouldn't have known how to tell someone is playing like one...]
If you’re looking for some cheese to go with that wine you’re a little late.
I thought I understood what "wine" meant now but sometimes I see people using it in ways I don't understand...
any pronouns
----
Forum Games Discord
(tell me if link doesn't work)
----
NiteSciFi, sci-fi forum that needs more members

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:11 am UTC

Role-fishing from confirmed Town. Who could have thought??? :roll:

@flicky: wine has lot of meanings. You say that the role is completely new to you, this in turn would imply that you cannot be Mafia because they knew from the start of D1 that the role was in the game and presumably asked a lot of questions in private from the mod on how it works. So basically your comment declares loudly that you cannot be scum and that is one definition of wine.

flicky1991
Like in Cinderella?

Postby flicky1991 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:45 am UTC

Ah. Didn't even spot that.

My usual best opportunity for posting is in the evening once I'm home from work, and I'm going to be out all this evening - and deadline is around when I get home from work on Friday, so I've basically got Thursday evening as my only good time to do posts D2... I'll look in on the forum whenever I can but don't expect very much from me till then.
any pronouns
----
Forum Games Discord
(tell me if link doesn't work)
----
NiteSciFi, sci-fi forum that needs more members

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:13 am UTC

Sabrar wrote:Role-fishing from confirmed Town. Who could have thought??? :roll:

Don't be daft. Asking for a claim when someone is about to be lynched is completely different from asking someone "Hey, is this a breadcrumb for a power role?" when that person isn't in any danger and is likely town. And just because something is anti-town, doesn't mean that townies don't do it on occasion; it just means that they're playing poorly when they do.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:53 am UTC

Of course it's different. The main point is (and always has been) that sometimes townies role-fish as well, a pov that you were simply unwilling to consider because it didn't fit your read.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:09 am UTC

Sabrar wrote:Of course it's different. The main point is (and always has been) that sometimes townies role-fish as well, a pov that you were simply unwilling to consider because it didn't fit your read.

I don't recall ever saying that townies don't rolefish. I said it was anti-town, and I stand by it. The particular instance of it that happened, when heury did it, did feel scummy, and I accounted for that in my read of him. I believe the remarks on it went something to the effect of:

Whale: Something something apple.
LaserGuy: If apple means anything, it's probably townie, so best to leave it alone.
Heury: Whale, what's up with the apple thing?
LaserGuy: Don't like this. Role fishing.

I don't understand what you think the problem is.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:58 am UTC

Ok, let me rephrase. My problem is that you finding heury scummy based on that role-fishing question was done in haste and you do not show any willingness to reconsider the circumstances under which it was asked. You refuse to consider why Town might have done that because you're set in your belief that it shouldn't have been asked.

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:54 pm UTC

My opinion on the recruit thing is that if we don't have any VT roles, then 2 mafia with a recruit might still be balanced (although I've never actually tried to balance a game, so take with a grain of salt).
The story of my life in xkcdmafia:

Tigerlion wrote:Well, I imagine as the game progresses, various people will be getting moody.

BoomFrog wrote:I still have no idea what town moody really looks like.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:33 pm UTC

Just reread D1 to search for someone who might have signaled the Recruit who to target.

Only players to really speculate about the nature of the possible indie were bessie and moody, but nothing in their content points specifically at a signal except for bessie's opening statement here which adds nothing to the discussion and is not revisited later.
With that said bessie is known for setup-speculation and I've already mistook her list once in Diablo as a signal so I'm not at all sure that this is relevant.

Peaceful Whale

Postby Peaceful Whale » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:51 pm UTC

Plytho did talk a lot about there being 3 mafia. Could that be it? Or anyone that insisted their was only two mafia, maybe they were trying to keep town in the dark?
Spoiler:
cemper93 wrote:Your meta appears to be "just writes whatever is on his mind and doesn't remember what happened more than five hours ago"

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:02 pm UTC

- plytho was the Recruit, of course he tried to find Mafia. We're looking for the reverse situation.
- With 9 players 2 scum would be normal so I don't think someone speculating about it is indicative of that player 'keeping Town in the dark'.

Peaceful Whale

Postby Peaceful Whale » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:09 pm UTC

But what if that player was scum? They would want town to not look for 3 mafia right?
Spoiler:

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:15 pm UTC

bessie guesses 2 Mafia
flicky thinks 3 is too much
Sabrar rules out 3 completely
LaserGuy finds 3 too harsh
moody thinks 2 is most likely
Peaceful Whale agrees that 2 makes a lot of sense

Who do you think is lying?

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:17 pm UTC

@heury,

You never responded to Znirk's questions for you here:
Znirk wrote:
heuristically_alone wrote:I feel like most players as town would tend to be more stubborn and stick to their guns, while mafia will be more willing to appear open minded. So for me I feel like showing a willingness to reconsider would be more scum indicative.

On day one, with over 80 hours to deadline, I'm not looking for fixed opinions. I'm looking for things to watch out for over the coming real-life days. Of course anything is up for reconsideration.

heuristically_alone wrote:Seems like Znirk has found a player to target and now is trying to create scum reads on them, which to me feels scummy.

How does this fit together with the quote further up from a later post of yours? If suspecting someone and looking for supporting evidence on that target is scummy, and backing off from such a target is also scummy, then how does a town player in your world ever a) arrive at a scum read and b) change their mind?

He asked again here:

Znirk wrote:What about Heury?

Ah yes, the "haha" issue that pinged me in my first big read. I should probably clarify that it's not the "haha" itself, and it's not that he used "haha" in preference to "lol": it's the whole rushed appearance of that one post, and the fact that there even was any sort of "lol" synonym present. But in Heury's favour, he wasn't really under a whole lot of pressure that I can see; so maybe he was simply in an extrinsic rush and I was overreacting to phone fingered overly colloquial posting there. Letting that one go for now.

Odd comment about "town players should be stubborn about their opinions". I disagree with that, a lot. I asked one of my few questions on that matter here, with no concrete result that I can see. Admittedly I never pushed for an answer either. Heury, care to comment now?

Calls Plytho's post winey because ... Plytho posted from the point of view of a town player, I think? But that's kind of the expectation. I say I'm town, you say you're town, everybody says they're town. So really this is Heury taking a cheap shot at Plytho for nothing more nor less than playing the game. Heury, am I misinterpreting you there? What exactly did you find winey?

No, Heury still doesn't feel right.

bessie

Postby bessie » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:21 pm UTC

I’ll be busy again this evening. I expect to have a post about 12 hours from now.

heury, answer my question too.

To do:
Analyze lynch/votes.
Analyze flips. Who targeted Znirk? Why (power role or recruit)?
Update setup spec.
FoS everyone. :P

Peaceful Whale

Postby Peaceful Whale » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:44 pm UTC

@ Sabar.... I don't know... all of them? I see your point now... that's probably a dead end. Did anyone's read post seem suspicious? Mafia wouldn't place their scummiest person as scummiest, becuase they may be their recruit. Hmm, I'm wondering why Znrick was killed. If you're a person who can (sniff?) roles, do you get yours at the end of the night, or right after you tell boomfrog you're sniffing them? Maybe that's why mafia killed him, they knew he was cop. Hmm...

I call it sniffing because that's what wolverine did.

Znrick wrote this:
TOWN
Bessie, Laserguy
Sabrar, Moody
Plytho
Whale, Flicky
Heury
SCUM

Could it be that they killed Znrick becuase he was in to them? But then we get to The Who would you lynch tonight problem.

I could say this and it could be WIFOM becuase scum wouldn't. point this out, it incriminates them.
Or did scum kill Znrick so they could point it out, and incriminate Whale/flicky/heury?
Spoiler:

heuristically_alone

Postby heuristically_alone » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:03 pm UTC

I think znirk misunderstood me. I never said backing off was an indication of being scummy. What I meant was i feel mafia tend to act more open minded than town while town tend to find their preferred scum lynch and stick to it.

Bessie, I didn't see a question.
Bow gifted by adnapemit.

heuristically_alone

Postby heuristically_alone » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:06 pm UTC

Oh and Flicky's response to Sabrar about wine, feels very much like town consfused as to how he was throwing wine around.
Bow gifted by adnapemit.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:10 pm UTC

The family skipped breakfast as the usually do. Maybe they took something with them from the neighboring land of pantry. Normally the fridge door would stay closed until dinner time, but it was summer. The Season of Children. They had until lunchtime to decide. At lunch time, Timmy would be coming. He would be coming very soon.

Current vote totals:

(1) LaserGuy - Sabrar

Not voting -flicky1991, bessie, Peaceful Whale, LaserGuy, heuristically_alone, moody7277

7 Players Alive, 4 votes to reach majority and lynch.

Deadline in 49 hours.

Please note that D2 is much shorter then D1 was. Don't be surprised.
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:12 pm UTC

Peaceful Whale wrote:@ Sabar.... I don't know... all of them? I see your point now... that's probably a dead end. Did anyone's read post seem suspicious? Mafia wouldn't place their scummiest person as scummiest, becuase they may be their recruit. Hmm, I'm wondering why Znrick was killed. If you're a person who can (sniff?) roles, do you get yours at the end of the night, or right after you tell boomfrog you're sniffing them? Maybe that's why mafia killed him, they knew he was cop. Hmm...

Actions like "sniffing" would be processed at the end of the day phase--after the lynch, at the same time as kills, etc. are processed. On very rare occasions, people will have abilities that can be triggered during the day (eg. Storm's ability in X-Men), but these are definitely the exception rather than the rule because they're very powerful.

Peaceful Whale wrote:I call it sniffing because that's what wolverine did.

It's usually called Tracking or Watching. Wolverine's ability was a hybrid of both. Tracking lets you follow a person and see who they visited. Watching lets you target a person and see who visited them. There's a few other variants, but those two are the most common.

Peaceful Whale wrote: I could say this and it could be WIFOM becuase scum wouldn't. point this out, it incriminates them.
Or did scum kill Znrick so they could point it out, and incriminate Whale/flicky/heury?

This is good to think about, but hard to answer conclusively. Usually scum kills for a variety of reasons--killing someone that is reading a member of the team as scummy is good, but if they're reading you as too scummy, that might look bad since it draws attention to their reads. Or if that person is super townie, they're likely to be protected by a Doctor or something. Sometimes they pick up a tell on a particular power role and go for that person. Or scum might be playing the long game, looking for their next mislynch. So if two townies are doing a lot of fighting, scum will probably keep both of them alive even if there's the possibility one of them is a strong power role, in the hopes of generating a mislynch from town the next day. In this case, we also have to consider the possibility that scum was trying to recruit.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:26 pm UTC

heuristically_alone wrote:I think znirk misunderstood me. I never said backing off was an indication of being scummy. What I meant was i feel mafia tend to act more open minded than town while town tend to find their preferred scum lynch and stick to it.

I think the problem that Znirk identified is that you were reading him as scummy for doing the thing that you say you expect townies to do--finding a read and sticking to it.

heuristically_alone wrote:Znirk- has active lurked most of the game (not that I am one to talk) didnt like the feel of fabrication from some of his reads

What about Znirk's reads did you feel was fabricated?

heuristically_alone wrote:Plytho- biggest scum read. Has felt like he has been trying too hard to appear as town to replicate his last astounding scum game

Could you explain what you mean by this? Are you saying that you were reading plytho as super townie, and therefore scummy?

Peaceful Whale

Postby Peaceful Whale » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:46 pm UTC

Thanks lazerguy.

Sabar, what's your train of thought involving your vote for lazerguy?
Spoiler:

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:58 pm UTC

I'm not sure what you mean. I'm voting him because I originally started finding him scummy, applied pressure and didn't like his answers so I became convinced he's scum. What is it you're looking for specifically?

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:14 pm UTC

@heury: I guess bessie was referring to this:
bessie wrote:
heuristically_alone wrote:Sabrar was being his normal townie self asking all of his normal questions when a new mechanic was introduced. Sabrar may have just received my highest townie award.
How is this indicative of town!Sabrar? He does this regardless of alignment.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:18 pm UTC

bessie wrote:Sabrar, what do you think of the possibility of one mafia and two recruits?
Why did you ask this and why from me specifically? Did you want to test me? Did my answer occur to you already or were you thinking along different lines?

Peaceful Whale

Postby Peaceful Whale » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:22 pm UTC

Hmm, one mafia two recruits, That's pretty harsh. It's possible, but what if we kill the first mafia. GG? Or does the recruit become mafia?

@Sabar, I was just wondering, maybe you can point out where he acted like scum for me? And maybe explain it? :P I'm not very good at this.
Spoiler:

Peaceful Whale

Postby Peaceful Whale » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:25 pm UTC

Never mind, I've reread and soon I'll make a new "reads list".

IGMOU means "I've got my eye on you right?"
Spoiler:

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:29 pm UTC

Peaceful Whale wrote:IGMOU means "I've got my eye on you right?"
Exactly.

@bessie: as long as we are talking about unanswered questions, here is one for you.

Peaceful Whale

Postby Peaceful Whale » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:38 pm UTC

So here we're the votes

(1) moody7277 - flicky1991
(1) LaserGuy - Sabrar
(4) plytho - bessie, Peaceful Whale, LaserGuy, heuristically_alone
(1) Znirk - moody7277
(2) heuristically_alone - Znirk, plytho

Sabar: still pushing to kill lazerguy, didn't try save plytho, (who he thought was fairly townie? I could be wrong).

Plytho : dead :D
Znirk : dead :(

Moody, haven't really seen him since the votes.. I'm slightly worried about this.

Heury, haven't seen since the votes either, and voted right before deadline for plytho...

Bessie, honestly besides me, Bessie's the top on my townie list, I think everyone agrees.

Lazerguy, kinda seeing Sabar point... but I feel like something's a bit off. He was pretty townie, and then just kinda shifted slightly... I don't really know why, maybe he's just trying harder or less...

Flicky: hmm, I don't really know, with plytho gone, flicky was one of my next choices. But isn't as scummy anymore. Did vote for moody, who's also on my scum list... was it becuase flicky knew that moody wouldn't be killed and it was an attempt to distance themselves? They've done a good job then.

Hmm, so scum didn't know that plytho was their third, could the votes on plytho be a scum wagon that two townies jumped on?

I'm not really good at giving content, I try but I doubt I'll ever be anywhere near Bessie or Sabar's level.
Spoiler:

LaserGuy

Re: Refrigerator Mafia - D1 - The Purge Begins

Postby LaserGuy » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:59 pm UTC

bessie wrote:Meta read on heuristically_alone: The style of this post is unlike previous games. Maybe he has a chat partner.

bessie wrote:I was expecting that comment from someone (Ok, it was Sabrar). Heury and I have played one game together. However, he played MMM II, which I comodded, and Bin Chicken, where I was LaserGuy’s mentor, so I feel like I have “played” three games with him, even though he has only played one with me.

What I find different in Heury’s post is that he presents reads of five players in the same post, and early in the game. I looked over the three games in which we were both involved, and I found only one example of a reads list of that type (did not yet have the opportunity to read other games). And the way in which that post was organized felt different to me then his usual posting style.

Okay... so I feel a bit weird jumping back to this, but, well, here I am.

So, you say that the style of heury's post (a sort of reads list) is unlike in previous games, suggesting he has chat. You said you looked over the three games you were involved in to find examples of this type. In bin Chicken, he did this type of post, the example you gave, and it was pretty early in the game, so I'm surprised him doing it this game would ping you. In MMM II, heury goes AWOL within 48 hours, last post being on Page 2, and is replaced by GoP for the rest of the game. He didn't do a post like this, but he also didn't have much in the way of content overall.

I can't find a third game that you played together. But, uh, in our mentor chat in bin Chicken, you wrote this:
bessie wrote:I've never played with heurey. He played MMM II which I comodded. I believe he is experienced from other sites. He also played Impromptu mafia.

So.... where did this meta read come from? And which game is the third one?

Peaceful Whale

Postby Peaceful Whale » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:04 pm UTC

Could it be that huery was following the advice given to him after he failed to mooent on the joke votes? Someone told him that posting more helped. Could that be why? Becuase that sounds like something I would do trying to help.
Spoiler:

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:16 pm UTC

EBWOP: Oh, duh, the third game is X-Men. Okay, still interested in your answer, but not completely freaked out.

bessie

Postby bessie » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:31 am UTC

I don’t have a lot of time right now, so I’ll post some reactions and I’ll post analysis in a couple hours.

moody7277 wrote:My opinion on the recruit thing is that if we don't have any VT roles, then 2 mafia with a recruit might still be balanced (although I've never actually tried to balance a game, so take with a grain of salt).
Do you have an opinion about anything else? We only have about a day and a half remaining. It would be nice if you would post some content and give us time to react to it.

Sabrar wrote:
Why did you ask this and why from me specifically? Did you want to test me? Did my answer occur to you already or were you thinking along different lines?
I asked you because your post made me think of it. I had not previously considered one mafia and two recruits, although I had considered two mafia with a mafia supporter. And what kind of test did you think this was? And I like your answer and see that it wouldn’t work in a game this small (might work with a second killing scum faction like a serial killer).

Sabrar wrote:@bessie: do you think that your incorrect read of heury in X-men might have an influence on your read on him here?
No, I don’t. In X-Men I read his content as scummy, and he was town. In this game at the time I made my meta read comment, I saw his content as different in style from the previous game and much improved. This made me suspect a partner. The fact that my read in a previous game was incorrect didn’t influence that suspicion.

Peaceful Whale wrote:I'm not really good at giving content, I try but I doubt I'll ever be anywhere near Bessie or Sabar's level.
Yeah, Sabrar does tend to go on a bit. :D

But seriously, Peaceful Whale, you’re doing fine. Just keep posting your thoughts and questioning others. The more content we have, the better the chances of catching scum.

LaserGuy wrote:So.... where did this meta read come from? And which game is the third one?
He didn’t do anything like a reads list in X-Men. Most of his reads were very short one line reactions, and I don’t think he ever mentioned more than three different players in the same post, and that was a larger game. I didn’t have time to read Impromptu or reread MMM II.

Back in a bit.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:38 am UTC

bessie wrote:
LaserGuy wrote:So.... where did this meta read come from? And which game is the third one?

He didn’t do anything like a reads list in X-Men. Most of his reads were very short one line reactions, and I don’t think he ever mentioned more than three different players in the same post, and that was a larger game. I didn’t have time to read Impromptu or reread MMM II.

Back in a bit.

Okay... so the next time you return to the subject of heury, you say

bessie wrote:heuristically_alone – I already expressed my concerns about this post but I am satisfied with his explanation. I don’t like that his content has tapered off though. Very slight town lean, pending more content.

The explanation you're referring to is... this one?

heuristically_alone wrote:Ive been playing mafia on another site and the two things people keep telling me is that when I am mentioned (or found suspicious) I should react to it, which to me feels scummy which is why I typically don't react, and now ironically I got read into here when I gave in with a reaction haha. The second thing is starting to post player reads more.

How does this satisfy your concerns?

You end up giving him a town lean here, but later he's pretty scummy in your reads list near day's end. What happened in the interim?

Return to “Mafia”