Crossover Mafia | Game!

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

Sabrar

Re: Crossover Mafia | D2 | 9/25

Postby Sabrar » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:20 am UTC

Evil George Washington wrote:Why's that?

1. She has more reads and reasonings than Gamma. Therefore we'll know about more content whether it was written honestly or not.
2. Gamma's wagon is an easy way for scum to hide if he's town, Zen is much more divisive and other player's reaction to her would again provide us with more info.

Evil George Washington wrote:I also want you voting with me when you can. What's your availability looking like today? (Because deadline)
See here. I'll switch to Gamma before going to bed tonight just in case.

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:31 pm UTC

[spoiler="#HBC | Zyth"]i haven't gone into this much because i wrote it down in my diary. when i die, this diary is revealed to the town. ive been keeping some thoughts there, which is why i havent used the gojoe thread[/spoiler]EGW, Sabrar, and anybody else who feels like commenting - what are your thoughts on Zen's claim?
BlitzGirl the Primordial
matthewglen wrote:Cueball looks concerned.

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:32 pm UTC

Oops wrong tag.

#HBC | Zyth wrote:i haven't gone into this much because i wrote it down in my diary. when i die, this diary is revealed to the town. ive been keeping some thoughts there, which is why i havent used the gojoe thread
EGW, Sabrar, and anybody else who feels like commenting - what are your thoughts on Zen's claim?
BlitzGirl the Primordial

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:05 pm UTC

At first glance it is null for me, diary is incredibly useful if you have an additional power as well to record its use, but if it's only there to post your inner thoughts then I see little value as you could have shared those opinions in the thread anyway. I imagine there are corner cases where it could be useful.
It could also be fake, have no experience with such a role but I know it's widely used in the Town of Salem videogame.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Postby #HBC | Red Ryu » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:32 pm UTC

>wakes up to three pages of content at work.
>uggg

Let's see where we are at.

LaserGuy wrote:
#HBC | Red Ryu wrote:
Laserguy isn't getting or really understanding why taking actions against inactives can bre ideal. Are these slots going to magically post? Are they going to be killed at night? Will they be replaced? Sometimes inactive lynches are perfectly fine. Not today, today we are lynching Gamma and idk why you think his posts while more active are better or "good"

You're misunderstanding my point. Policy lynching inactive players is a viable play. Pretending that inactive players are actual mafia is not.

Who is doing this?

Evil George Washington wrote:
LaserGuy wrote:You're misunderstanding my point. Policy lynching inactive players is a viable play. Pretending that inactive players are actual mafia is not.

Inactive players can be mafia. Policy lynching players simply for inactivity is not ok, otherwise that simply becomes a random lynch instead of looking at their posts/actions.

Ran, sometimes you need to lynch inactives. It is a Random lynch but it's that or a player who comes in 1-2 says later and we got nothing on them.

Also Zen has been pushing Spak over distancing, can you explain to me what this point is?

Also you aren't Reading Zen's case nor really trying to understand him from your posts here, Zen has answered and done a lot of your questions but you are being very activity police with him. I do agree with Zen on that front given what I am reading on this page.

Sabrar wrote:He forgot about Ryu as well.

Forever forgotten in Zen's heart. :<

~

Anyways, whats the vote count looking like? I'm sticking to Gamma and will try and get back to Zen's Spak case at work.

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:37 pm UTC

This has been going back and forth a lot. I feel like Gamma has the most scummy content, but the tone of his recent posts is really sounding like misunderstood townie. Which could be faked.

I think Zyth has improved somewhat.

I never get a bead on Spak because his infrequent posts get buried in the rest of the discussion. I can't fault him for just trying to keep above water, obviously…
Image <-- Evil experiment

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:41 pm UTC

#HBC | Red Ryu wrote:Anyways, whats the vote count looking like?
Gamma is at L-2.

Peaceful Whale

Postby Peaceful Whale » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:45 pm UTC

Hmm, maybe when he dies, in his diary he can pretend he was scum buddies with _____ and ____, and that could persuade us to lynch them, this really isn’t a townie power, it would provide much helpful information, suspect should be shared with towns, not held in a diary, and who would want to reald throughs diary? :P
My meta for future reference
Spoiler:
cemper93 wrote:Your meta appears to be "just writes whatever is on his mind and doesn't remember what happened more than five hours ago"

Spak

Postby Spak » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:48 pm UTC

bessie wrote:What in particular led you to this town read of Madge?

The whole willingness to stump for the judgement hammer vote and tentatively trusting her town vote trigger claim. I still want to try and trigger her ability to see what happens (as that'll very largely impact my opinion of her). She seems to be trying to chip in whenever she has a spare moment, and if she's usually as spontaneous as people say she is, this kind of play is what I'd expect. It's a town lean, but I also haven't gone back and ISO'd her so it's still part gut feeling.
#HBC | Zyth wrote:He is still scum though. The Boom tunnel. So fake.

Think what you will. I can't really continue the push until Boom gets back in here, anyways.

Going to class for 2 hours and coming back in ~3 (after I'm done with lunch). Will respond to the last two Zen comments on me after that and then try to catch up on the multiple pages that have formed since I went to sleep.
"As a friend, it is my duty to inform you that your life appears to need more justice."
~Drake Redcrest, 2005

plytho
¡This cheese is burning me!

Postby plytho » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:51 pm UTC

Hi Peaceful Whale! How are you?
Pronouns: he him his
Avatar: The High Frontier by Angus McKie

bessie

Postby bessie » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:53 pm UTC

#HBC | Zyth wrote: So is Spak a scum lean? I'm still not quite sure. What do you think about point B and C in the case I made against him. You commented on A, but not the others. Also, do you agree with differences in lurking style that I pointed out between him and plytho?
Yes Spak is a scum lean, jimbobmacdoodle is suspicious because of plytho’s support of him D1, BoomFrog not sure, he’s about where I put my neutral line, included the lurkers because technically they are still participants in this game.

LaserGuy wrote:You did actually misread Gamma's claim here. He's claiming his wincon isn't related to the lynch; his power is.
You are correct. Then Gamma is correct and I can’t read for shit. Gamma, why didn’t you correct me on this part? You corrected me when I “misread” your town claim, you said nothing about me misreading the power claim?

LaserGuy wrote:Interactions provide the context needed to understand what a player is doing and why they are doing it. Reading their posts without context you can generate any read you want (bessie did a great demonstration of this in one game where she read the entire cast as scum, then, using the same content, read the entire cast as town. I can't remember which game off the top of my head, but I'm sure she'll be able to tell you).
Dollhouse mafia
Everyone is scum.
Everyone is town.

Re Zen’s case on me, I’ll read carefully and reply if I have time tonight (I’ll be home 3 hours before deadline). I can’t do it in 5 minutes.

Spoiler:
Evil George Washington wrote:I like this place.

#HBC | Zyth wrote: Yeah everyone's nice here. And funny. I've really enjoyed it.

I like all of you too. I hope you all stick around.

Gamma Emerald

Postby Gamma Emerald » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:13 pm UTC

I thought by correcting that you'd reach the proper conclusion on the other thing.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:55 pm UTC

Fair enough, Sabrar. I'm willing to switch to Zen. How do you feel about Spak?

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:01 pm UTC

Peaceful Whale wrote:Hmm, maybe when he dies, in his diary he can pretend he was scum buddies with _____ and ____, and that could persuade us to lynch them, this really isn’t a townie power, it would provide much helpful information, suspect should be shared with towns, not held in a diary, and who would want to reald throughs diary? :P
I don't think we need to worry about that - we won't trust anything in the diary if he flips scum. If he does have a diary power, he is likely Town, in my opinion.

@Peaceful Whale - whilst you're around, would you mind saying how likely you think bessie is to be town. You do not need to explain this confidence level at this point.
BlitzGirl the Primordial

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:03 pm UTC

jimbobmacdoodle wrote:
Peaceful Whale wrote:Spak

How do you feel about Spak?

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:20 pm UTC

Evil George Washington wrote:How do you feel about Spak?
I am troubled by the fact that Zen is pushing him, though for the right reasons. He was almost in my top4 until I switched him with FrozenFlame because FF is clearly active lurking (iirc my point about him not having analyzed D2 at all still stands).
I feel pretty sure about my moody-Zen-Gamma connection and would much prefer to lynch there but I can switch to Spak if there's a really good case for it.
Why would you want to switch?

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:28 pm UTC

I agree with Zen's case on Spak, and I'm thinking he might be a better lynch then Gamma. I do think Zen + Spak are scum together and Zen was only putting the case out to make it seem like he was being productive. Now he's claiming he isn't as sure on Spak anymore.

Unvote; Vote: Spak

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:32 pm UTC

I'm back from camping. I'm at the end of page 36 fyi. Responding to this quote ping them I need to work. I won't have time to catch up before deadline and will likely end up sheeping Zen/EGW.

Btw, as of page 36 I'm liking LaserGuy more and stand strong in my gamma town read. Top 4 to lunch are:

Spak, FF, Red Ryu, hmm.. and a distant fourth: znirk.

#HBC | Zyth wrote:
That's it. Good enough for an early D1 impression.

My thing is this: It makes sense to me that Sabrar having that link would make you feel better about Sabrar. What I don't get is why it was enough to make you scum read Private Whale:

BoomFrog wrote:What a rollercoaster! My vote for Whale was initially to pile on the pressure and I found Sabrar's comment unfounded and scummy, but the link to the past* post was quite convincing. Which means my vote is now quite serious and Sabrar returns to neutral pending PW's flip.

I seriously need to be taken through this, step-by-step, the reasoning for how the context that Sabrar provided made PW's reads post any scummier. Thinking about this, there's only one answer I think I'd accept.

btw our reads have diverged o:
For you...

"quite serious" was a an exaggeration to keep the pressure on PW, but it was a serious vote. I did find the link to previous behavior to be suspicious and it gave me a slight scum lean on PW. PW is really nervous as scum and so the jokey self focus is scummy coming from him. Sabrar's point did make sense. PW isn't yet self aware enough to realize what his own tells are so I expect scum PW to act the same as last game.
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:38 pm UTC

Spak wrote:
BoomFrog wrote:She is so clearly town it's painful.

Why? I still wasn't satisfied with your answer early D1, and you still haven't clarified or answered any of the questions I asked on Page 13

BoomFrog wrote:I expect your defense of Madge to be stronger.

I didn't know that defending Madge was Sabrar's job. I'm honestly more trusting of people who don't 100% trust anybody because that means they're coming into this game with as much knowledge as your typical townie.

Well that's because you are missing the context which Sabrar has laid out in detail. Sabrar and I both town read madge accurately D1 in Shakespeare. She's really not self aware and she's super easy to read. I'm not going to go back and search page 13 so repeat any questions you still think are relevant.
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:41 pm UTC

#HBC | Red Ryu wrote:Also Zen has been pushing Spak over distancing, can you explain to me what this point is?

How has he been doing this over distancing? Why are you fine with Zen, explain your Zen read.

plytho

Postby plytho » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:42 pm UTC

#HBC | Zyth wrote:plytho, I just got to reading your reads posts. Good stuff. The only thing I don't understand is your Laser read. You town read him for being confident? That seems like a null tell -- Mafia feign confidence. Town feign confidence. Mafia can be confident. Town can be confident.
I mostly town read him for his mechanical choices. But yeah, I do think LaserGuy's confidence is a town read or at least a sincerity read. It reminds me of his scum case on bessie in Shakespeare. We were both on the same scum team (there were two teams) with nightchat and when he posted his read I couldn't believe how confident he seemed because I did not at all read bessie as scum. There was a huge dissonance between my read on bessie and his case. In night chat he clarified that his read was sincere. I'm feeling that same dissonance today so I'm reading this as sincerity. (I didn't get this feeling on his other scum reads that game, that one stood out to me)

#HBC | Zyth wrote:You stated that I made a case on you, but I haven't. I'm not sure why you think I scum read you. My pressing you on things was me trying to get a firmer grasp of you. Those things I asked you about were concerning, but you've answered them to my satisfaction. I'd pull up a cookie pic for your reward, but cba as I'm on mobile.
Now you say those things were concerning. When you said them you said: "please tell me you missed that spoiler. Please please please, don't want you to be scum" (paraphrased because I'm on my phone) that's why I thought you scum read me.

#HBC | Zyth wrote:Your thinking that I'm playing a chess game is really unwarranted paranoia. We just have different ways of going about the same thing.
Well, that's what I'm saying. My way is straight forward, looking for clues. Your way is more ambiguous manipulative, like moving pieces around. Jimbob was one of those pieces D1. The reason that leads to paranoia is that it's never clear why you're doing what you're doing. Sure there could be a townie reason for your moves but due to the ambiguity it could just as well be part of a scum plan that I don't quite understand.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:47 pm UTC

Bessie wrote:
BoomFrog wrote: My vote on Moody wasn't lazy, it was calculated. I wanted to get Bessie's read on Moody before I justified mine so I could use that chance to judge her.
Fair enough, but you later used that read as an excuse for a scum read on me, and I think it took two posts to clear it up, or was there another reason you flipped on me?
Your Moody analysis is plausible from your perspective and your later content is consistent and reasonable. Originally I felt you were scummy for not seeing what I saw about Moody, but I think scum you would have felt the pressure to agree with me more. And you really didn't try to do anything to prevent the Moody lynch.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:49 pm UTC

mpolo wrote:I never get a bead on Spak because his infrequent posts get buried in the rest of the discussion. I can't fault him for just trying to keep above water, obviously…

What do you think of Zen's case on Spak? What's your top 4?

Gamma Emerald

Postby Gamma Emerald » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:50 pm UTC

@mpolo I have a question for you. Do you think it's possible Spak could be trying to stay under the radar by lagging behind?

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:54 pm UTC

plytho wrote:Boomfrog: This is my previous read on BoomFrog, he has since answered my concerns to my satisfaction so he keeps his townie points.

I don’t see any scumminess in his following posts. It’s interesting that he has a strong town read on both Gamma and Zen.

BoomFrog wrote:5) It's all about the wagon-omics. The Moody lynch was too easy. Way too many people were on bored way to easily. But then Moody just gave up and started being blatantly scummy. I think by the time I voted he was already being bussed. Hopefully I'll have time to actually analyse the wagon this day phase, although I was expecting more flips to work with.
Wasn’t that very early? When you voted only Sabrar was voting moody. Or do you mean your final vote?

I don't mean an actual vote I mean people putting him in their low 4. Moody's mood was that on someone whose teammates have given up on him. The real place to analyze is the low 4 prevotes.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:54 pm UTC

#HBC | Red Ryu wrote:Also you aren't Reading Zen's case nor really trying to understand him from your posts here, Zen has answered and done a lot of your questions but you are being very activity police with him. I do agree with Zen on that front given what I am reading on this page.

I don't like this post.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:57 pm UTC

Zen, talk to me about your reads on Red Ryu and Jimbob.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:58 pm UTC

plytho wrote:
BoomFrog wrote:Zyth - There are two possibilities: The Cojones Museum has requested Zen donate her amazing collection in the event of her death or Zen is town. I know most people are bad at reading the "wagon-omics" but Zen was sincerely only trying to tempt scum with a bad counter wagon, she want trying to stop the Moody lynch.
I knew I'd seen this quote somewhere but I couldn't find it last time. BoomFrog, this is your interpretation of Zen's motives. Zen has been saying his read on jimbob was sincere but also that his case was weak. He hasn't been clear about deliberately trying to tempt scum with a bad counterwagon. On top of that he hasn't bothered to analyse the results of his move. That's weird if he was trying to tempt scum.

I agree. I asked that question and I hope it's been answered by now. If it's not I'd like Zen's answer.

That said, there are more details to the ballsyness of a Zen-moody scum team. Like putting Moody as "shrug stick figure". You don't put that as your read of a scummate. It's so obviously suspicious.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:12 pm UTC

plytho wrote:Can someone refresh me on the amrock wagon plan?

Not sure how much time I'll have to reply to all of the exciting commentary on me today, but my intentions here haven't changed.

Judgment: Unvote
Judgment Vote: Amrock

#HBC | Zyth

Re: Crossover Mafia | Pregame

Postby #HBC | Zyth » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:25 pm UTC

#HBC | YOLOSWAG wrote:-

@mod wrt NAR: if the winner of judgement is killed at the same time judgement takes place, which resolves first?, their immunity or the kill?

For example:

Player Ryker and player Laundry are in Judgement. Town Judgement votes Ryker, but regular lynches Laundry. Would Laundry be protected from that lynch or would he die before the immunity takes place?

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:28 pm UTC

Evil George Washington wrote:I do think Zen + Spak are scum together and Zen was only putting the case out to make it seem like he was being productive. Now he's claiming he isn't as sure on Spak anymore.

I don't see that. I think Zen has a logical progression for her case and it is not ad hoc. I feel she could have found a better target than a bus for that.

plytho

Postby plytho » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:57 pm UTC

Zen, I believe the protection is only against night kills/abilities so should not influence the lynch.

Spak

Postby Spak » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:11 pm UTC

#HBC | Zyth wrote:You're completely ignoring the point I'm making regarding your Boom read. If you think Boom is scum for those reasons, why don't you think me and Sarbar are scum for those same reasons?

Sarbar gave justification for the Madge meta read that I could go back and actually analyze if it was legitimate. With your stated reasoning for mpolo's claim seeming townie (as it'd be a bad move for town or indie (unless they anticipated being able to make that argument)), I saw your thought process and realized that was a legitimate perspective to view it from. It seemed like BoomFrog was just giving out townie points willy nilly to anyone who claimed, and said that both of those town READS (not leans, mind you) were for "meta reasons." Your mpolo reasoning and Frog's mpolo reasoning are very different, and Frog's meta reasoning for town!Madge wasn't nearly as well thought out or developed as Sarbar's. I didn't necessarily agree with you guys, but I could see your thought processes and realized that you were trying to process through the situation (as opposed to BoomFrog just saying "I like this because meta, town reads").
"As a friend, it is my duty to inform you that your life appears to need more justice."
~Drake Redcrest, 2005

Spak

Postby Spak » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:33 pm UTC

#HBC | Zyth wrote:Tell me what points you like about the Spak case.

Evil George Washington wrote:Zen: I'm focusing on Gamma and you right now. I think you are using the Spak case to distance Spak, instead of actually push for his lynch.

Now that you're on me rather than Zen/Gamma, would you care to elaborate on why you think I'm scum? I'd like to know why I'm getting wagoned before possibly getting lynched.

Also, I disagree that Zen is trying to distance rather than push. He's pretty much the only person who's been pressuring me, and he's been doing that since D1 if you go back and re-read. If anything, it's a light tunnel that gets disrupted due to my rather unfortunate inactivity.

Sarbar wrote:Do DGamers normally get so intense during a game?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7miRCLeFSJo

Evil George Washington wrote:If you want to live, vote Spak.

My question is why do you want Gamma to live? And why the sudden hard swing to me?

Gamma Emerald wrote:@mpolo I have a question for you. Do you think it's possible Spak could be trying to stay under the radar by lagging behind?

I have a question for you. Which of your buddies did you talk into swinging the wagon onto me?

In all seriousness, though, I'm legitimately posting in-between Data Structures & Algorithms and Discrete Math instead of doing something to sit back and relax for two hours after having been busy since when I woke up at 8:00 AM and will be busy until after dinner after this break. If I were trying to stay under the radar by lagging behind, I wouldn't be trying so hard to stay caught up.
~Drake Redcrest, 2005

Spak

Postby Spak » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:38 pm UTC

BoomFrog wrote:I'm not going to go back and search page 13 so repeat any questions you still think are relevant.

I don't really have any questions that haven't been resolved, but there are responses to your responses that you'll get to as you catch up (it's a few pages back now; you'll find it as you catch up). It was my bad for not seeing that you replied to it later down on that page, and I dropped the accusation of you trying to dodge questions.
~Drake Redcrest, 2005

#HBC | Zyth

Postby #HBC | Zyth » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:43 pm UTC

Spak wrote:
#HBC | Zyth wrote:You're completely ignoring the point I'm making regarding your Boom read. If you think Boom is scum for those reasons, why don't you think me and Sarbar are scum for those same reasons?

Sarbar gave justification for the Madge meta read that I could go back and actually analyze if it was legitimate. With your stated reasoning for mpolo's claim seeming townie (as it'd be a bad move for town or indie (unless they anticipated being able to make that argument)), I saw your thought process and realized that was a legitimate perspective to view it from. It seemed like BoomFrog was just giving out townie points willy nilly to anyone who claimed, and said that both of those town READS (not leans, mind you) were for "meta reasons." Your mpolo reasoning and Frog's mpolo reasoning are very different, and Frog's meta reasoning for town!Madge wasn't nearly as well thought out or developed as Sarbar's. I didn't necessarily agree with you guys, but I could see your thought processes and realized that you were trying to process through the situation (as opposed to BoomFrog just saying "I like this because meta, town reads").

This was Sabrar's reasoning at the time you made your Boom vote:

Sabrar wrote:
Evil George Washington wrote:Sabrar. What are your reads right now? Curious.
I have one read I'm fairly sure about and that is Madge not being scum. The rest will have to wait until this evening when I can do this from a computer but moody and Peaceful Whale look scummiest to me.

(It's none)

This is sometime after.

Sabrar wrote:Lol at that post. Madge is in the 'never lynch, no way, no sirree' category.
I'm actually a bit mad about BoomFrog for spelling out Madge's meta without serious reasons. Now I won't have the chance to use it ever again. Did my approach on this exact thing in Shakespeare teach you nothing?

And this sometime after that:

Sabrar wrote:Madge: Town. :lol:

He didn't go into his reasoning for Madge until much later (d2 i think?) So tell me more about this justification that he gave. How is the way that Boom went about his Madge read different from this?

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:47 pm UTC

Evil George Washington wrote:I agree with Zen's case on Spak, and I'm thinking he might be a better lynch then Gamma. I do think Zen + Spak are scum together and Zen was only putting the case out to make it seem like he was being productive. Now he's claiming he isn't as sure on Spak anymore.

Unvote; Vote: Spak
I disagree so hard. I haven't read the part where Zen backs down on Spak, but Zen's original case on Spack is not coming from a scummate. Positing a Zen-Spak team is ludicrous. If Spak is town that's something to discredit Zen, but I'm having trouble imagining how you are making this Zen is bussing Spak connection.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:55 pm UTC

Unvote plytho
Vote FrozenFlame

plytho is making the right sort of noises right now. Don't really feel like lynching him, and he's active enough that there will be plenty to work with later if he is scum. My read on Frozen is stronger, and his lack of activity and perpetually being behind in the thread will make it hard to read him later.

Will try to reread Spak. Based on my earlier read, I'd be okay with voting for him if needed, but he's posted a lot since I last took a close look at him so I feel I need to re-evaluate before I jump. I'll try to be around a bit before deadline to check in to see if my vote is needed elsewhere.

Gamma Emerald

Postby Gamma Emerald » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:17 pm UTC

@Spak: If I were scum trying to swing a counterwagon on you it would have happened much sooner. As for the why you you're the most scumread after me. Also anyone up for some why me fry me on Spak? Because I'm getting that vibe from him.

#HBC | YOLOSWAG

Postby #HBC | YOLOSWAG » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:32 pm UTC

SWAG
Last edited by #HBC | YOLOSWAG on Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:33 pm UTC, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Mafia”