Crossover Mafia | Game!

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

jimbobmacdoodle

Re: Crossover Mafia | D3 | 10/06

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:51 pm UTC

Red Ryu read:
Spoiler:
Last time I re-read Ryu was midway through D2. See this post, when I had a townie lean on him, although admittedly without any massive outstanding points indicating as such. Picking up where I left off with that, I don't agree with his inactive lynch policy suggestion. Inactives should always be up to the mod to deal with. He seems to be quite keen not to lynch Zen ("Ran stop pushing in Zen's"), ditto on FrozenFlame ("I'd rather keep him around and don't see why lynching him is ideal at all"), whilst absolutely dead set against Gamma. This last point in retrospect looks bad if there is one scum team, not so with two. Defends Zen from Ran in next post and again here. Weak thoughts against Spak. Not really committing either way. Promises a more detailed reread of it, but apparently falls asleep and hammer falls in the meantime. He gives some minor updates to his reads after hammer, but little detail.

At this point, I thought I'd go back and skim the rest of his D2 content again. Basically, there's a huge amount more content in his posts in the first half of the day, compared to the second half (full reads, as opposed to a few weak comments and arguments with Ran). His initial reads have 3 "inactives" (one wasn't - Gamma), and BoomFrog as scum, with Madge and Zyth in the scum lean piles. He promised to come back to the various reads lists, but never mentioned them further for the most part (if at all). His updated reads list (about a day and a half later) is identical to his previous one, except bessie moved from null to townlean, with no additional comment in between (not really an issue given bessie's near-confirmed town status). He is surprised by apparent sudden pressure on FrozenFlame, despite there only being two votes on him at the time - possible weak connection. So, early D2, Red Ryu looks better than later on D2, when he gets lazy and doesn't seem to be putting in much effort.

D3, RR opens with voting Madge. Supports quick-lynching LaserGuy, with little explanation other than he really dislikes his thought process (without explaining what he dislikes, until being prodded later). Doesn't understand wagon on me (even I understand most of the reasons why people don't like me, although I disagree with them, and believe that they are being inconsistent). Light defence of FF. Continues to get aggravated by Madge getting a "free pass". Puts my role as null. Has a reads list, but with very little explanation why he put most people in their respective positions. Follows along with BoomFrog's reasoning, with no indication of challenging it at all, beyond the fact that he has Boom as a scum lean. Explains some of his earlier comments on LaserGuy, in response to Zen's case.
Conclusion: If I only had the period of the first half of D2 to look at, I'd still be tentatively calling Red Ryu weak town, but he's really not done all that much today, and seems to have slipped into coasting and following other people a little bit. He hasn't given his thoughts on many of the players, is far too focused on stumping Madge (although at least he has given a reason for it), and is showing little-to-no sign of pressuring people or trying to actually get clear answers from them (not saying I'm perfect on this by any means). Basically, I think I am justified in him being in my scum slots.

Vote #HBC | Red Ryu

@Sabrar - please answer my question rather than lazily call it wine. I want to know why you think scum would claim this power at this point in time.

Whilst I'm happy that Zyth has moved away from me for now, I'm also confused as to why.

@mpolo - how would you like me to use my ability?

Next up - BoomFrog.
BlitzGirl the Primordial
matthewglen wrote:Cueball looks concerned.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Postby #HBC | Red Ryu » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:58 pm UTC

I'm guessing Madge is not gonna hammer and demand we lynch them....ugggg.

If someone else is a vig or backup vig, end this slot.

8 hours left.

vote: Jim

L-2

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:00 pm UTC

@jimbob: I answered it. You didn't want to get lynched and thought by claiming you could avoid it, probably because EGW already mentioned that he had the same power as Town.

Ninja'd: by my count it's L-1

#HBC | Red Ryu

Postby #HBC | Red Ryu » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:01 pm UTC

unvote

is it?

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:07 pm UTC

@Red Ryu - Yes, it was.

Curious that Sabrar, who is not usually one to sit us at L-1, didn't unvote to prevent accidental (or deliberately early) hammer or me self-hammering and cutting off discussion early (we have no way of knowing when Yoloswag will call day end after hammer).
BlitzGirl the Primordial

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:13 pm UTC

Going to bed in 20 minutes or so, setting alarm as usual but not wanting to risk it. Besides I don't think you're the self-hammering type.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:27 pm UTC

I find Red to be incredibly hard to follow but I have sympathy for him because he is clearly trying to engage. I'm hoping he can start posting more coherently now that things have slowed down, and that seems to be mostly true. Need to look at the context later to see if I believe his claim of misreading. I looked up the context, I don't know how you could possibly misread this.

#HBC | Red Ryu wrote:
#HBC | Zyth wrote:@ Ruy, Bessie, egw, mpolo, zen, Frozen, Yolinda, Sabrar, Madge, Boom: let's hard body quick lynch laser (Madge hammers) and call it a day.

I’m all for this.

#HBC | Red Ryu wrote:I also misread that quote it seems, I was referring to making madge stump or lynching her, not lynching laser.

I'm for lynching Red, but I'd rather lynch Jim first to prevent power use. His latest content is good but not enough to make up for the stagnate reads.

@Sabrar: Why suggest comparing to me instead of Laser? Comparing to Laser results in a definitive answer on one person. Comparing to me leads to more uncertainty:
Aligned: Zen is suspicious that Red and I are on a team together considering his coaching point from before. Many others have both Red and me as Scum. One of us will have to be lynched to resolve the issue. Result, one constrained lynch and one definitive result.
Unaligned: We lynch Red (probably) and I get confirmed town. Okay, actually that is better and it's better by more then aligned is worse. I feel silly deleting this so I'm just going to leave this here then.

I think the ideal targets are two people we are confident are not scummates. It's really annoying that we can't do Laser+Plytho. Maybe plytho+FF? I'd have to look at their interactions more.

@Doctor: please note that Zen cannot be protected by mpolo without messing up his results. Thank you, that is all.

@plytho: I'm still going off of memory, but I believe you are wrong. It was about the mood of the town, the wagonomics as it were. EGW is a huge driving force, so his vote is much more significant then "one vote". I feel like you are intentionally trying to downplay this here.

Madge self stumping is essentially an approval vote side lynch. (note to self that'd be an awesome mechanic). I vote against her self-stumping, she is clearly barely reading the thread, but she is also so willing to self-sacrifice. I don't believe she is being coached by scum, and as an indy she wouldn't have volunteered to hug the bomb. (she did do that right, I'm not miss-remembering?)

@bessie: I have your post tucked away and will answer it later but this all seemed more urgent and I need to get back to work. If you could divide your posts (once they are done) by player you are focusing on, then post those sections as separate posts it would make quote replying easier for phone posters like me (and Red).
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:31 pm UTC

BoomFrog wrote:@Sabrar: Why suggest comparing to me instead of Laser? Comparing to Laser results in a definitive answer on one person. Comparing to me leads to more uncertainty:
Very quick answer: involving more players leads to more info. We should be able to reduce the uncertainty with other results/reads, resulting in more confirmed players.

Good night all.

plytho
¡This cheese is burning me!

Postby plytho » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:32 pm UTC

Cell reception is terrible here.

@LaserGuy: WTF?
Pronouns: he him his
Avatar: The High Frontier by Angus McKie

#HBC | Zyth

Postby #HBC | Zyth » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:37 pm UTC

Vote: plytho
Vote: LaserGuy

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:47 pm UTC

plytho wrote:Here BoomFrog is saying he was trying to undermine the moody lynch because the wagon was suspiciously strong. Referring to the point he asked bessie to move to moody as the point he decided to switch (which is obvious as he votes moody in that post).

The problem with this is that the moody wagon wasn’t strong at all at that point.

This is the last point where BoomFrog was fighting the "strong" wagon.

Of course the moody wagon wasn't strong when I switched. That's why I switched at that point, because support for it was starting to wane and especially the driver EGW, had moved on. That indicated to me that EGW didn't have a specific agenda and I could trust my moody read and vote him. We are definitely misunderstanding each other, because I don't think you would try to be illogical to make a case as scum.
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:48 pm UTC

@Zen: We've lost our drift connection here buddy.

#HBC | Zyth

Postby #HBC | Zyth » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:51 pm UTC

Laser is scummy af.

BoomFrog

Re: Crossover Mafia | D1 Begins! | 9/13

Postby BoomFrog » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:52 pm UTC

plytho wrote:Quote from this post:
BoomFrog wrote:I may agree in the end but I need to do my own analysis of the D1 lynch wagons and how doomed Moody seemed when the JimBob wagon formed. Special now goes to Moody saying he'd be happy to switch to Red or Gamma but not JimBob.

Moody never said that.

Not all at once but he did:
moody7277 wrote:I'm already voting red ryu.

moody7277 wrote:At this point, they are about equivalently scummy. I'd be just as happy to lynch Gamma if that was where everyone else were going.

This is what I was talking about that moody was happy to vote gamma or Red but not Jim. Later when Jim was the main counterwagon moody had no interest.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:55 pm UTC

#HBC | Zyth wrote:Laser is scummy af.

I think I see what you are saying about the timing, but that seems like a terrible scum plan.

#HBC | Zyth

Postby #HBC | Zyth » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:58 pm UTC

BoomFrog wrote:
#HBC | Zyth wrote:Laser is scummy af.

I think I see what you are saying about the timing, but that seems like a terrible scum plan.

He's outting plytho for town points. So grimy outting him like that. There's nothing scummy at all about the way plytho was going about it.

#HBC | Zyth

Postby #HBC | Zyth » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:03 pm UTC

Jim is definitely the strategic choice. He is the play and was always gonna be the play. I just want to make it clear that what Laser did was hella grime.

#HBC | Zyth

Postby #HBC | Zyth » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:09 pm UTC

When George is online, the two of us will hammer when everyone is ready.

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:15 pm UTC

I'm basically resigned to being mislynched, but I'd appreciate it if you held off hammering until I finish my BoomFrog re-read and write-up (hopefully coming in the next half hour or so). In the meantime, here a =re some thoughts unrelated to that re-read, since I already have them written:

Did EGW say he'd be away? He seems to have gone a lot quieter than the rest of the game.

FWIW, I support not targeting LaserGuy with the comparison cop, for similar reasons to Sabrar. If we agree on selecting, say BoomFrog and Red, and I survive the lynch somehow, I could use my ability on one of them, and someone else. Then we lynch one of them, and confirm or clear the other, depending on what happens. Thoughts? It means my ability will no longer be a concern for those who are worried. Alternatively, if I survive, target me and Red or BoomFrog, and I target BoomFrog or FrozenFlame and RR. We then either lynch RR tomorrow, clearing or condemning me, or if we think that RR is town, we might want to lynch the other candidate. Note: I will not use my ability tonight (if I survive), unless there are significant numbers of players supporting it, and a clear target as to who I should target.
BlitzGirl the Primordial

#HBC | Zyth

Postby #HBC | Zyth » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:35 pm UTC

Take your time. I'll be here until the the end. I might try to sneak some Laser votes over in the mean time.

I believe George is invisa doing a reread.

jim, you should switch over to Laser. @Ruy, you as well? (Not bait. Genuinely would like for you to join me).

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:49 pm UTC

I'm just catching up. I closed and then had to work in the morning. Today is my day off. (I'm off Mondays and Fridays)

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:50 pm UTC

#HBC | Zyth wrote:
Evil George Washington wrote:Soup.
I'm actually only interested in plytho's opinion here.

Why?

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:00 pm UTC

#HBC | Red Ryu wrote:Town: Evil George Washington, Frozenflame, Bessie(Masoned right?)

Red Ryu why did you put me as top town? Earlier in the game you had me as a town lean for 'tunneling like my usual self' but you hadn't really said why I became townier to you. Can you explain?

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:12 pm UTC

BoomFrog reread:
Spoiler:
Previous re-read of BoomFrog was way back early-ish D2, where I labelled him as likely town, but possible second scum team member, unlikely buddies with moody. Actually, as I reread some of my previous notes on this, I'm less convinced about the not-moody-buddy point than I was. Of note is that [url]the reads list[/url] I identified where he asked moody questions, on looking through again includes questions only to moody, Sabrar, and bessie, and I no longer stand by my comments I made about the questions not coming from his buddy. I haven't reread his D1 end, where I gave him a number of townie points, although some anti-town points as well, such as labelling me and moody as likely scum-buddies (he later backs down on this point - interesting considering his current stance on me).

D2, he went quiet for a couple of days around my read post of him. Asks for low-frequency posters to weigh in on cases presented by EGW and Zyth. Thinks plytho is scum for mud-slinging. As pointed out by somebody else, he thinks moody was being bussed by the time he was voted, which doesn't really stand up to reality (later clarified to be in the top 4 case, although I'm not confident about this either). Interesting quote saying that there was no way we ended up with two scum buddies as D1 lynch candidates in such a big game, given his current stance. Starts feeling better about plytho, because he says things BF agrees with. Has Madge as painfully clearly town. Prods Gamma for answers over moody scum buddies, and second team. Points out town slip from Gamma. Asks for confidence results from PW. Responds to EGW's case on him. I have no idea where he gets his ideas about Bessie being somebody he won't get a good read on through questioning, because her last scum game was a long time ago, before BoomFrog returned to playing (I don't know if they played together before then). Explains that the moody wagon was suspciously strong, hence why he switched away for a period. Starts leaning to bessie, after finding her response to him solid. Gets stuck behind for a while, justifying his later comment about re-reading me only fully overnight. Eventually catches up and posts a reads list, including me in townie pool "sincere content", Gamma also for his "town" slip, bessie town, Spak (some OMGUS there, if I'm not mistaken). Doesn't want to lynch FF only because LG does, which is a bit of a weird comment, especially given that he isn't even certain LG is scum (puts him and plytho as one or other as likely scum, marginally leaning LG, but hardly definitive). Engages with EGW on some of his reads. Starts asking Zen and Sabrar questions, to try to get a bit more of a read (presumably). Disappears for the weekend, as previously stated, and on returning, has Spak, FF, Red Ryu, Znirk as top four. Continues to defend his read of Madge. Claims that the real place to analyse "is the low 4 prevotes", which I'm not sure I agree with (too easy for scum to throw their weakest buddy as a distant fourth, whilst focusing their votes elsewhere). Spends quite a bit of time defending Zen, as not buddies with moody. Also doesn't agree with Zen/Spak scum buddies (note to self - come back to this when reading D3 content - does he ever refer back to this?). Suddenly puts me as probably scum for going for easy lynch targets. Doubts Spak or Gamma are scum, despite Spak being his top scum read earlier. There's nothing there to say why his opinion changed. Switches vote to Gamma, then back to hammer Spak, with the statement "there's so many people I'd rather lynch". Grills Spak post-hammer.

D3 - Opening post agrees with plytho's analysis except for him giving me a free pass for the counter wagon point (contradiction with the quote below). Notes that moody say he'd be happy to switch to RR or Gamma, but not me (a fair point, potentially). Belatedly explains his comment about preferring to lynch people other than Spak, in response to bessie. Has a good tell on plytho, and invites to focus elsewhere. Explains that his vote on Spak remained because he was still catching up. Responds to EGW's case with reasonable sounding points. Reads list here looks okay, apart from his read on me, which is still incredibly weak reasoning for his top scum read (I accept points made later about me not changing my reads based on re-reading as potentially being suspicious, but not the way I post, especially given that at least one of the examples was how I had started adapting my reads for easier reading). He neglects to note that my early list for D3 was made from a PoE perspective - who is left after removing the townies? I'm not sure why it being the same as my end of day 2 thoughts is that surprising. Maybe I'm over-confident in my reads, but I hadn't had the time yet to really analyse a number of people. Interestingly, he misses the fact that in between the groups he presumably is talking about, in my ordered reads list, I had Red Ryu fairly far towards town, but that fell away again as I had strong opinions on others. I'm beginning to think, perhaps with an element of OMGUS, that I have successfully identified the scum team, and BoomFrog is trying to paint me as scum because I have identified his whole team and am not wavering from it. He goes elsewhere and draws FrozenFlame into the game. Interacts with a few other players, including trying to draw Red Ryu into his case on me. Asks for my rolename for some reason. Wants to lynch me ahead of Ryu to prevent my power use. Ends up agreeing with Sabrar re. Zen's comparison cop. Addresses a hypothetical doctor to basically suggest that he should protect Zen. Remains against Madge self-stumping. He talks more about moody showing no interest in me as a counterwagon, once more contradicting the below quote. He does push against my wagon somewhat, but FMPOV that was presumably only to try to lay some false trails for town.

BoomFrog wrote:@jimbob I forgot to say last post: I agree, reading you and Moody as buddies was lazy. You were both scummy but there's no way we ended up with two scum buddies as the lunch candidates D1 in a 20 man game. I was just looking at you two individually, be not actually considering the ramifications of you both being scum.
@BoomFrog - Please explain this comment now, given your current stance on me.

Conclusion: Bear in mind there's a hefty dose of OMGUS here, but I really feel that much of BoomFrog's initial case on me was incredibly weak (it boiled down to "Jimbob's scum because of his posting style"), and I can't help but notice the swing, with no explanation, from me being a strong town read for "sincere content" part way through D2 to suddenly "Jimbob is scum" late D2, with nothing in between. Note also the above quote I've commented, and how it contradicts some of what he later says, such as his implication that moody was against my wagon because I am his scum buddy. There are some bits and pieces of reasonable questioning elsewhere, and he is correct with attitudes such as not stumping Madge. His case on me could be heavily-tunnelling townie, but I just don't feel it. I'm not convinced, but I would be happy to vote for him instead of Red Ryu.

Oh, for when I inevitably flip town, and to remove all doubt, I have literally zero inside information about any other player in the game, so for example, I did not have chat with plytho to align our reads, or have a reason to defend FrozenFlame.

Speaking of plytho, just in case it proves useful (which I really doubt), I'll repeat Zen's trick:

Vote plytho
Vote #HBC | Red Ryu

I don't agree with lynching LaserGuy - I stand by my belief early D3 that he is Town, due to his willing to self-sacrifice, although his outing of the conversation ability with plytho is REALLY weird. I'd much rather lynch BoomFrog or Red Ryu. Probably FrozenFlame too. If I'm honest, I almost think it would be more beneficial to Town for me to die than LaserGuy, since I don't think I'm going to be able to shake the scummy feeling that people have of me, whatever I do (if I use my ability to show I no longer have it, I'll get lynched the day after for using it without group consensus, if I don't people will want to lynch me to avoid me being around at LYLO).

I'm going to bed in the next half hour or so, and will check in again one last time to move my vote if it means it looks like we might lynch one of my scum picks.
BlitzGirl the Primordial

#HBC | Zyth

Postby #HBC | Zyth » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:34 pm UTC

jimbobmacdoodle wrote:I don't agree with lynching LaserGuy - I stand by my belief early D3 that he is Town, due to his willing to self-sacrifice, although his outing of the conversation ability with plytho is REALLY weird. I'd much rather lynch BoomFrog or Red Ryu. Probably FrozenFlame too. If I'm honest, I almost think it would be more beneficial to Town for me to die than LaserGuy, since I don't think I'm going to be able to shake the scummy feeling that people have of me, whatever I do (if I use my ability to show I no longer have it, I'll get lynched the day after for using it without group consensus, if I don't people will want to lynch me to avoid me being around at LYLO).
How do you reconcile Laser's ability with your own? You really think you are on the same team? Even if you tr him, that pseudo self-sacrifice is not enough to clear him. You'll always be more sure of your own alignment than of his, so if it's him or you, it only makes sense to vote him. If you live, we'll compare you with bessie or Boom.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:06 am UTC

I have noted that FrozenFlame hasn't answered Boom about EGW vs Sabrar.

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:10 am UTC

I have no issue with mine and LaserGuy's ability being on town side together. They certainly aren't incompatible. I obviously know that I am more trustworthy than LG, but it doesn't change the fact that I think lynching him would be a mislynch, and would just be a way to delay my own as well. I am going to bed now. If I had time, I'd reread to decide whether my read is justified still, but since I don't, I need to trust my earlier one.

Regardless, I don't think you'll get enough votes for a LaserGuy lynch, even with my help. Having looked at the votals, my best bet for survival lines up with voting BoomFrog, since that's where two other votes including asleep!plytho already are.

Vote BoomFrog

Goodnight and in case I'm lynched and night falls before I'm awake, good luck town.
BlitzGirl the Primordial

plytho

Postby plytho » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:13 am UTC

Bedtime for me.

I really don't understand why LaserGuy thought it was a good idea to out me.

And I guess my BoomFrog slip was too good to be true? I'll check it out later.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:14 am UTC

Plytho would you like me to vote you temporarily?

plytho

Postby plytho » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:16 am UTC

Please, the more options the better.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:17 am UTC

Vote: Plytho
Unvote

#HBC | Zyth

Postby #HBC | Zyth » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:21 am UTC

We can still get Laser with: Sabrar, Zen, Frozen, Ruy, Bessie, Boom, George

They will all be online before the deadline.

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:23 am UTC

Zen can you answer my question? Also can you explain the difference between Frozen's play here and his play in Mafia Sleepover Finale?

#HBC | Zyth

Postby #HBC | Zyth » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:47 am UTC

Evil George Washington wrote:Zen can you answer my question? Also can you explain the difference between Frozen's play here and his play in Mafia Sleepover Finale?

My plytho read answers your question. I don't have much recollection of Frozen sleepover, but wasn't he a hydra with Gheb?

Regardless, he's more on the scum side than he is on the town side. I'd probably bump him up to 65. That last post of his screamed scum wifom. No one is even trying to lynch him, but every one of his posts this phase and much of the last have been defensive. With jimafia flip, I'd bump it to 70-80.

#HBC | Zyth

Postby #HBC | Zyth » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:55 am UTC

Yeah, you got me looking at that last post and it's pretty scum leaky.

#HBC | Zyth

Postby #HBC | Zyth » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:06 am UTC

Bout to head home and I'm more tired than I thought I'd be.

Ran, if you want to try and swing it to Frozen, I'm all for it. Otherwise you have the hammer.

Vote: Jim

Potential doc, no need to protect me. My results will be saved even if I die. Protect someone more valuable.

If plytho is kefka, every one of us that voted for him are screwed :mrgreen:

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:09 am UTC

I want to swing to Frozen.

Vote: Frozen

#HBC | Zyth

Postby #HBC | Zyth » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:13 am UTC

Vote: Frozen

Evil George Washington

Postby Evil George Washington » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:18 am UTC

#HBC | Zyth wrote: Sabrar, Laser, Frozen, Ruy, Bessie, Boom.

SWING TO FROZEN

bessie

Postby bessie » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:26 am UTC

Hi George, I just got home. Give me a few minutes to read what I missed. I will be here for the remainder of the day.

Why the switch to Frozen? Does someone have the votals?

Return to “Mafia”