I've got one for you guys:
* Background: IIRC it was on a Win XP demo compilation cd-rom collection... it felt like a fully fleshed out game though, I think it took about 2 hours to get through the full demo. I think it had a girls name in the title (Alexis/Alexa/Alexia I don't know exactly, but it's hard to look for on google, because of Amazon Alexa
) I suspect they might have released a full version, but who knows...
* System: PC, probably Windows XP... I think it couldn't be anything else
* Year: early 2000s
* Perspective: 3D-ish and first person
* Art style: I have no idea, but definitely more realistic (so not super obviously cartoony or so)
* Environment: Very old era of ninja's? In Japan probably... Outdoors all the time and several very distinctive zones (like dessert and polar etc)
* Mood: Very sad, also sad music (melodramatic).
* Genre: Action first person fighting game (of some sorts). Probably only single player.
* Gameplay: The story started with girl ninja (MC) getting a letter/scroll that says her father is kidnapped by some evil clan. And your master(?) tells you where you should go to save him. The entire game is you going from zone to zone and learning different elemental powers while kicking the asses of the enemies(ninja's). You start with normal karate moves like a kick and a slash and every zone you complete you get a new elemental power which fits the zone. I remember a whirlwind and multiple whirlwinds at the same time from the desert zone(?). I believe you see the girl you play either in the main menu or after each level and she had blue (karate) robes on. At the end of each level/zone there was a small boss to defeat. More I can't remember.
It's been bugging me for years that I can't remember the (full) name of it! Please halp! x3