Wheel of Time 3 - A Divided Sisterhood (N5)

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

wam

Re: Wheel of Time 3 - A Divided Sisterhood (D1)

Postby wam » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:26 pm UTC

Incredibly cruel.
Come join us playing mafia signup here

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:28 pm UTC

Well, if Madge is RPing SDK then she should do the second half of his D1 plan soon where he analyzies the reactions to his erratic behavior in the first half of the day.

@Mark: what is your current opinion of Vicarian then?
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:07 pm UTC

moody7277 wrote:
BoomFrog wrote:Do you mock me for my failure as an oracle in a past age?

Unless you were in the game run by AngrySquirrel from June to July of 2009, no. There were three of us (me included) in that game who had verse post-restrictions, and the intro flavor had an oracular tinge to it which was lampshaded with similar language.
Your statement about oracle's speaking absolute truth still seems out of no where to me. Was someone in that game accurate but unbelieved?

BoomFrog- the Oracle, 2nd win difficult and might be anti town, says bessie is scum, then later switches to saying she's town (btw, this is what I expect a planned reaction trap to look like),

What is a planned reaction trap exactly? What do you think I was trying to accomplish? Any conclusions from my trap?
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

Mark_Cangila

Postby Mark_Cangila » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:51 pm UTC

BoomFrog wrote:@Mark: what is your current opinion of Vicarin then?

The main reason I went to Madge was Vicarin's example of doing this as town before, and the fact that Madge hasn't really helped town at all yet. I still don't put Vicarin as townie, but I think Madge needs to step up with content, even if it is against her meta. I also need to go against my meta, and stop voting based on the opinions of others. Currently, I don't like Vicarin, but I find Madge more dangerous. Roleplaying SDK seems like a really good excuse for little content.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:33 pm UTC

So, the fact is Madge rarely provides substantial content D1. I agree she shouldn't get a free pass, but of the players who have provided content do you find anyone's content scummy?

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:37 pm UTC

I did a quick read through to confirm some of my previous gut-reads.

1. heury is so all over the place I'm pretty sure he's Town. Doesn't seem to have any kind of agenda (which technically would be a good place for scum to hide but it simply doesn't feel that way).
2. Mark is newbie and not paying enough attention. By own admission is easily influenced by others (which again is a good place for scum to be in if they can sell it). Probably town but I'm a bit less sure here.
Mark wrote:Sabrar was right in Alien Warfare I believe
What does this comment refer to?
3. I'm wary about mpolo. He hasn't actually provided too much of his own thoughts and feels lurky.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:40 pm UTC

Request prod on Madge.

heuristically_alone

Postby heuristically_alone » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:53 pm UTC

Sabrar, I believe he is referring to the fact you were right about wam being mafia in alien warfare on d1 after wam said you always scum read him d1.

I find it interesting that Vicarin's reaction to the oracle gambit and woofing gambit was pretty similar. Makes sense that the way he thinks hasnt changed. My worry is that he knows his genuine frustration got him town read by boomfrog so copied his reaction. Is he a good enough scum player to fake a genuine reaction?
Bow gifted by adnapemit.

You can learn to levitate with just a little help.

:idea: = Surprised Cyclops

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:20 pm UTC

Well that's not the best example seeing that I wasn't scum-hunting seriously at that point. :)

Mark_Cangila

Postby Mark_Cangila » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:48 pm UTC

I was joking in response to Wam saying you scumreading him never works out.

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:03 pm UTC

BoomFrog wrote:
moody7277 wrote:
BoomFrog wrote:Do you mock me for my failure as an oracle in a past age?

Unless you were in the game run by AngrySquirrel from June to July of 2009, no. There were three of us (me included) in that game who had verse post-restrictions, and the intro flavor had an oracular tinge to it which was lampshaded with similar language.
Your statement about oracle's speaking absolute truth still seems out of no where to me. Was someone in that game accurate but unbelieved?

Apparently you and a few other people missed that I meant the whole "oracles speak truth" thing as a joke (the tongue out smilie face notwithstanding). In regards to the game I cited, I've said that the whole oracular thing reminded my of the versifying me and a couple other players were doing as a post requirement. As to the lampshade I mention, I refer you to this post made in that game which describes oracles to a tee; they're obscure, tricksy bastards whose words can always be made to fit the facts post hoc.

BoomFrog wrote:
BoomFrog- the Oracle, 2nd win difficult and might be anti town, says bessie is scum, then later switches to saying she's town (btw, this is what I expect a planned reaction trap to look like),

What is a planned reaction trap exactly? What do you think I was trying to accomplish? Any conclusions from my trap?

Your post here declaring bessie scum opens it, followed by post here calling bessie town closes it. Despite a few recent games, I think a lot of us still have a knee-jerk town!bessie mindset and you wanted to shake things up by contradicting it, see if you could get something to get reads off of. I haven't gone back to look through it in detail, but you looking for reactions like that is what I'm basing my town read of you on.
The story of my life in xkcdmafia:

Tigerlion wrote:Well, I imagine as the game progresses, various people will be getting moody.

BoomFrog wrote:I still have no idea what town moody really looks like.

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:30 pm UTC

Votals:

Vicarin - 3 (Sabrar, bessie, Mark_Cangila)
Sabrar - 1 (Madge)
Madge - 2 (LaserGuy, wam)
Mark_Cangila - 1 (Vicarin)

Not Voting: BoomFrog, mpolo, moody7277, heuristically_alone

11 alive, 6 to lynch (as previously mentioned). Deadline in 1 day and 21.5 hours. Countdown timer. Apologies for any confusion, I noticed I had an error in yesterday's time remaining. The clock is the definitive time. If this is an issue, please let me know.

There was also a mistake in the votals (BoomFrog should have only had one vote on him).

@Mark_Cangila - your vote for Madge has not been counted, as you did not unvote.
LaserGuy wrote:Request prod on Madge.
I count weekends as half time for mod prod purposes, which means that a mod prod is not yet due, by my calculation. I'll prod her tomorrow morning if she doesn't post anything by then.
BlitzGirl the Primordial
matthewglen wrote:Cueball looks concerned.

Mark_Cangila

Postby Mark_Cangila » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:42 pm UTC

Oops.
Unvote
Vote: Madge

wam

Postby wam » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:55 pm UTC

Just noticed. Bessie that's an early vote day 1 by your standards. Any reason?

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:19 pm UTC

heuristically_alone wrote:I can't really put a read on Madge d1 since she hates participating in d1. How cruel would it be to lynch her today!?

Madge's content this game has been very noticeably worse than in previous games. She doesn't like D1, but that doesn't mean that she doesn't contribute at all. Normally I'd expect to at least see some comments regarding setup, flavor, how the extra wincons will factor into the game (speculating about Sabrar's wincon post, or Vic's, or talking about her own). Her content is more active lurky, but present, on D1. This game she's just giving us nothing.

Some sample D1 content from Town!Madge's last 4 games where she was around D1:
NNY: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Stellaris: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Secret Santa: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Crossover: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

Vicarin

Postby Vicarin » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:21 am UTC

Seeing as we're getting decently close to the end of the day, and discussion has stalled a bit, we probably shouldn't just sit around waiting for Madge to say something Anyone who doesn't already have a vote down should probably be putting one down or at least give their lynch shortlist.

Assuming that Madge is able to get some decent content out there soon, I'd be happiest with lynching Mark or bessie at this point. mpolo's contributions are also still pretty light, so he should say something soon. I'd definitely be against h_a and BoomFrog being lynched. LaserGuy is also looking a bit better. Still got no idea what to make of wam and moody, their playstyles are very weird to me. Sabrar does still seem different to usual his usual town play, with less posting than I remember.

2nd wincon feeling more and more like a luck based mission.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:33 am UTC

I agree. Everyone should give a bottom 3.

Moody, LaserGuy, huh... umm I actually have too many town... 3rd by PoE is Madge or Bessie.

bessie

Postby bessie » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:09 am UTC

wam wrote:Also I think it's clear from the post I found it disconcerting. Blame the margaritas for you missing that!
Why wam, you do read my posts! I’ll remember that when I scrutinize my posts later for any questions you didn’t answer.

wam wrote:@Bessie

For ss 17 I submitted a pgo. Mods took it out.
There was also a mariachi band. They always play “The Lonely Bull” for me.

Sabrar wrote:I had ~2k unread emails in my Inbox this morning. I'm mostly caught up but will be quite busy this week.
Ok you win this one. I only had a couple hundred.

wam wrote:And it feels like day 1 now I'm being scum read by sabrar. So sabrar going for the broken clock is right twice a day approach? If you keep finding me scummy day 1 you will eventually be right.
Hmm, this is odd, I don’t know what to think of it so noting it for now.

heuristically_alone wrote: I find it interesting that Vicarin's reaction to the oracle gambit and woofing gambit was pretty similar. Makes sense that the way he thinks hasnt changed. My worry is that he knows his genuine frustration got him town read by boomfrog so copied his reaction. Is he a good enough scum player to fake a genuine reaction?
One of my reasons for posting the BoomDog summary. Everyone in this game except Mark should have been in the “players who got it and defended me” group. And even more importantly, everyone should have consciously known that was the correct group to be in.

Interestingly, Mark is in the correct group too, and he probably shouldn’t be.

moody7277 wrote:Apparently you and a few other people missed that I meant the whole "oracles speak truth" thing as a joke (the tongue out smilie face notwithstanding).
Hahahahano.

Oracle speaks the truth post.

bessie’s reply to moody.
bessie wrote:Hahahahaha this is so opportunistic, even more so than LaserGuy’s post immediately following (see below).

moody’s response.
moody7277 wrote:Bessie, you've got the same 70% or so chance of being town as the rest of these clowns. Then again, Madge's blank declaration in her first post is something I've seen recently, except with LaserGuy calling Sabrar town start of MetaMafia, and we all know how that turned out.

bessie’s unambiguous clarification.
bessie wrote:moody, I think you misunderstand me. I think it is opportunistic for you to declare BoomFrog as the Oracle of Truth right after he had made an unambiguous scum read of me.

Time passes... moody’d reads list.
moody7277 wrote:bessie- some early analysis, slightly suspicious of Madge, will be upset if BoomFrog is obfuscating as scum, little bit of indignation over me and LG's reactions to BF's oracular accusation,

mostly standard bessie, but seemed a little defensive me and LG were agreeing with BF calling her scum. slightly townie
You were serious, not joking, when you agreed with BoomFrog, or you would have cleared it up here. You were even questioned directly about this by me, just to make sure there was no ambiguity or misunderstanding on my part. You never replied to the questions in this post.
bessie wrote:
moody7277 wrote:speculation of reasons given in response to Madge look weighted on her being antagonistic
Woof? And how is this woof woof indicative?

moody7277 wrote: mostly standard bessie, but seemed a little defensive me and LG were agreeing with BF calling her scum.
So to confirm, when you made this post, you agreed with BoomFrog scum read of me?

And when did I ever say I would be upset if BoomFrog was obfuscating as scum?

wam wrote: Just noticed. Bessie that's an early vote day 1 by your standards. Any reason?
Aw wam, and I thought you were reading my posts. See here.
bessie wrote:Vicarin – Indie/scum.

Grrr
Hmmm, I wonder how far back I would need to go to find somewhere I voted early on D1. I’m not sure I have time to go through all my old games. Oh, no, wait, here’s one.

Your reasons please. It better not be this:
Vicarin wrote: Getting the feeling that her attacks on me are most similar to those of Stellaris Mafia, which would make her scum again.
Because you were asked for examples of how my gameplay in this game was similar to Stellaris and how it differs from my town game, which you failed to provide, and instead provided an example here that seems to contradict your point:
Vicarin wrote:Well, out of the completed games we've played together (NNYMafia, Stellaris, and Alien Warfare), you've correctly read me as town on D1 reasonably easily in the games where you were town, while in Stellaris you had no strong opinion and then eventually went hard on the attack on D2.

So Vicarin, how is my content in this game similar to Stellaris and different from my town game?

Mark_Cangila

Postby Mark_Cangila » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:13 am UTC

Bottom 3....
Madge, Vicarin, and (Laserguy, Sabrar) (LG isn't posting much, and if he is scum chances are Sabrar is, since he is the person LG worked most closely with today. Also, I will probably be gone for the last 10 to 14 hours of D1.

bessie wrote:Interestingly, Mark is in the correct group too, and he probably shouldn’t be.

What do you mean by that? I don't understand what that means? Did I not understand BoomFrog? Did I not defend him?

Vicarin

Postby Vicarin » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:29 am UTC

@bessie: I was kind of counting D2 of Stellaris as part of D1 in terms of information due to the rather abrupt end of D1 that I'm sure you remember. So I don't believe it's a contradiction, no.

I do think that you can read me pretty well when you're town even though we may argue a lot anyway, and given that you even made up something to attack me with (the ending statements with question marks), I'm not really seeing that this game. You've been doing plenty of research for other posts, so I do think it's pretty damn unusual that you didn't check that.

@Mark: what do you still not like about me? You didn't really explain when BoomFrog asked you. Also, LaserGuy is posting a decent amount, if you want to go after someone who's not posting much mpolo would make a lot more sense.

bessie

Postby bessie » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:19 am UTC

BoomFrog wrote:I agree. Everyone should give a bottom 3.

Moody, LaserGuy, huh... umm I actually have too many town... 3rd by PoE is Madge or Bessie.
So BoomFrog, to be absolutely clear, are you solidly town reading Vicarin, and in your opinion there is no possibility Vicarin is indie?

Oops, looks like I messed up my earlier post, but fortunately Vicarin found the part directed at him anyway.
Vicarin wrote:@bessie: I was kind of counting D2 of Stellaris as part of D1 in terms of information due to the rather abrupt end of D1 that I'm sure you remember. So I don't believe it's a contradiction, no.
So Vicarin, how is my content in this game similar to Stellaris and different from my town game?

Vicarin wrote:I do think that you can read me pretty well when you're town even though we may argue a lot anyway,
This doesn’t count. You can't say "the evidence that you are scum in this game is that you misread me when you are scum, and since you are misreading me and I am town you must be scum" because you can't at this time (to the best of my knowledge) prove you are town.

Mark_Cangila wrote:What do you mean by that? I don't understand what that means? Did I not understand BoomFrog? Did I not defend him?
It means I think you’re a very intelligent kid. I’ll answer the rest later. And I think you’re town.

heuristically_alone

Postby heuristically_alone » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:27 am UTC

The infamous reads list: Basic Version (in order from town to scum)

Mark_Cangila - Reads very much like newbie townie. For me the biggest indication of his alignment is the fact that he refers to his 2nd wincon being the reason behind providing more content. Town

bessie - Lots of scum hunting. Has given thoughtful insights several times that I hadn't noticed. Seems to be enjoying self too much to be mafia. Town

Sabrar - A little quiet this game, but I don't believe scum Sabrar has ever been this quiet. It seems any game where people are undecided on alignment, he is town. Usually gets caught pretty early as scum. Town.

Vicarin - Overall, I feel his reactions are on the more genuine side. It is typical behavior for him to appear to be role fishing and teally appears to be trying to figure out the game. At worst is indy, but for now, town.

BoomFrog - I don't recall participating in a game where BoomFrog used a gambit while scum, but I've liked to content pro and post oracle. I fear I am mostly town reading BoomFrog due to the enjoyment I get reading the posts. Lean Town.

LaserGuy - Active scum hunting and I believe I agree with most their reads. Still trying to decide if mentioning modslip is alignment indicative, I knowing LaserGuy this is something he might search out to post as scum. Lean Town

Madge - Nothing to mention other than I feel like lurking d1 is pretty rypical for Madge. Sure in recent games Madge has been more actice day 1, but this game she was already set on not participating and just replacing at a later time. Still the lurkiness is scummy.l so.... slight lean scum.

mpolo - I remember very little of mpolo's posts. Some 2nd win con discussion and that's about it. I don't think it is unlike mpolo to lurk a little either but lurking is scummy. Slight scum lean.

wam - Unexpectedly lurked at the beginning of the game. Made some questionable reads that I'm not sure I agree with. Either scum or town trying not to be the night kill. Lean scum

moody7277 - On his reads, feels like he too often makes assumptions of the players words, usually putting themin a more negative light. Scummy scum

Moody is my only non weak scum read that I'm comfortable with voting today.

VOTE: moody7277
Bow gifted by adnapemit.

You can learn to levitate with just a little help.

:idea: = Surprised Cyclops

Vicarin

Postby Vicarin » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:13 am UTC

@bessie: right, quoting everything EXCEPT the main part of my argument, great idea...

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:16 am UTC

Bottom 3 is Vicarin, moody and wam.

Vicarin

Postby Vicarin » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:22 am UTC

Still solidly scum reading me eh?

bessie

Postby bessie » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:42 am UTC

Vicarin wrote:@bessie: right, quoting everything EXCEPT the main part of my argument, great idea...
OK.
Vicarin wrote:I do think that you can read me pretty well when you're town even though we may argue a lot anyway, and given that you even made up something to attack me with (the ending statements with question marks), I'm not really seeing that this game. You've been doing plenty of research for other posts, so I do think it's pretty damn unusual that you didn't check that.
I did check and I missed it. When you pointed it out, I went back and found one, and admitted my mistake. I made mistakes as town and as scum.

So Vicarin, how is my D1 in this game different from my D1 in Newbie New Year Mafia?

BoomFrog I see you answer my question.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:43 am UTC

bessie wrote:
BoomFrog wrote:I agree. Everyone should give a bottom 3.

So BoomFrog, to be absolutely clear, are you solidly town reading Vicarin, and in your opinion there is no possibility Vicarin is indie?

The mongoose will bite the farmers hand.
But more often the serpents neck.
Translation available at Bessie's request.

wam

Postby wam » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:51 am UTC

unvote

Vote heuristically_alone

Vicarin

Postby Vicarin » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:32 am UTC

@bessie: I've already answered your questions, and asking again doesn't make my answers any less legitimate. If you don't like them, well, too bad? Can't really convince you that you're scum anyway :P it's for the benefit of other people. If everyone else is ok with my argument, I don't see the problem. Unless it's blatantly factually incorrect, then feel free to bring me up on it.

@BoomFrog: goddamn it. At least that one's fairly straightforward.

@wam: ????

wam

Postby wam » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:41 am UTC

Vicarin wrote:
@wam: ????

Will explain in a bit.

Lynchables.
Boom - based on earlier but apparently no one agrees with me.
Moody - ping I found earlier which I think is actually different to booms. Will highlight it.shortly
Huery- will explain later.
Vic - to quote boom mongoose or snake.

wam

Postby wam » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:44 am UTC

moody7277 wrote:@LaserGuy: your comment on how you "caught" jimbob slipping about what kind of chat scum have came after my discussion with h_a about chat which is what makes it seem like you were backing him up. The other thing is that I am uncomfortable with the groupthink you and Sabrar developed all of a sudden when the only group right now is scum, whether they have day or N0 chat.

Looking back at jimbob's posts, the closest he comes to mentioning it is "no comment" when asked about it. Is it his lack of specifically saying "night chat only" that makes you think they have daychat?

Bit that stood out is underlined above. Basically it shows an assumption that scum have already been able to coordinate. Whilst we think it's likely it's.not known.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:47 am UTC

My bottom three are Madge, moody, and Vic.

wam

Postby wam » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:47 am UTC

Madge has dropped.off the list. My view as normal is that when it gets into prod category that is a mod problem not a player problem. If she keeps active lurking though she will go back to the top of the list.

wam

Postby wam » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:48 am UTC

LaserGuy wrote:My bottom three are Madge, moody, and Vic.

Any more detail you would.like to share?

Vicarin

Postby Vicarin » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:49 am UTC

@wam I don't think we have time to leave something until later today, spit it out.

wam

Postby wam » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:54 am UTC

Ok. Basically that post by huery was as non controversial as it could possibly be. It is also written by someone who hasn't paid enough attention to scum hunting. I.e attacking me for "unexpected lurking". It is the exact post I would expect from scum who are happy with the day 1 lynch and don't want to rock the boat.

I am concerned both laser and huery seem to.be sitting back a lot this day 1.

Vicarin

Postby Vicarin » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:59 am UTC

Also, that "quote" you had of BoomFrog's isn't what he said, this is precisely why I don't like this oracular silliness.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:08 am UTC

wam wrote:
LaserGuy wrote:My bottom three are Madge, moody, and Vic.

Any more detail you would.like to share?

Here are my reads on all three players. What additional details would you like to know?

LaserGuy wrote:moody7277: Kind of active lurky. Seems to be throwing a lot of shade at people without really backing it up. Leaning scum.
Madge: Apparently missed the part of SDK's meta where he actually is quite open, aggressive, and posts a lot of content as Town (well, as scum too). This feels like an excuse to active lurk. Scummy.
Vicarin: Reads are extremely surface level, mostly focusing on how much people have posted (or complaining about their lack of posting) rather than looking at what they've said. Very few firm conclusions about anyone. Agree with the comments from bessie that it feels he's been too focused on his secondary. Leaning scum.

bessie

Postby bessie » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:09 am UTC

Vicarin wrote:@bessie: I've already answered your questions, and asking again doesn't make my answers any less legitimate. If you don't like them, well, too bad? Can't really convince you that you're scum anyway :P it's for the benefit of other people. If everyone else is ok with my argument, I don't see the problem. Unless it's blatantly factually incorrect, then feel free to bring me up on it.
Your case on me is that my attacks on you in this game are similar to my scum meta in Stellaris, which would make me scum again.

How is my content in this game different from my town game?

I’m trying to make it easier on you by asking you about D1 in a single game, one that you played, but feel free to pick any of my games if you wish to dig through them.

I was going to help you out and compare this game to Secret Santa but I didn’t tunnel hard on anyone D1 in that game. Well, Madge, but it was fairly mild for me/Madge. Going to have to add this to my notes.

Vicarin wrote:Also, that "quote" you had of BoomFrog's isn't what he said, this is precisely why I don't like this oracular silliness.
So, Vicarin, as BoomFrog’s latest oracle was fairly straightforward, why don’t you explain it to wam?

Vicarin

Postby Vicarin » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:23 am UTC

Well, the translation was at your request I guess.

Indies hurt town.
But they usually hurt Mafia more.

With regards to him being asked whether he thought there was a decent probability I was indie. Hence, he thinks if that he's wrong about me being town and that I'm Indie instead, it's probably still fine to keep me around, at least for a bit. Of course, he could just SAY this...

And am I just going to have to say I've already explained it? You can claim it was an honest mistake, I don't think it was. You did a similar sort of 'mistake' when complaining about my fishing in Stellaris, claiming that SK with multiple protective roles was reasonable saying that it had happened plenty, and I pointed out that no, it hadn't, and you just went 'oh whoops' and acted like it was irrelevant anyway.

Somewhat funny in retrospect seeing as that technically was true in Stellaris but oh well :P

Return to “Mafia”