bessie wrote:Hmmmm, lyncher?
You'll always assume that a lyncher exists, eh?
It’s a good anti-claim mechanic, and I would guess there is an anti-claim mechanic in the game.
Vicarin wrote: bessie wrote:
If BoomFrog is pulling a gambit, what are you going to do, vote for him?
Why are you anti-BoomGambit?
Madge wrote:vote: bessie
clearly not on my side, SHE WILL GO INTO THE DEPTHS OF HELL
that said, I want Bessie, BoomFrog, Sabrar to survive as long as possible as I most trust their abilities to make sense of things, and this game will need a LOT of sense made of it, I can already tell.
1. How do you know whether or not I’m not on your side? Do you already know the names of all your teammates?
2. I’m already in the depths of hell, we’re being audited this month.
3. If you want me to survive as long as possible you have a weird way of showing it.
bessie wrote:If Sabrar is “just anti-town”, then there must be a town faction. This makes me think Sabrar is “full scum”.
Can you explain your reasoning? Do you think Sabrar is mafia instead of a different kind of scum? Why?
Because I thought it was interesting that Sabrar was agreeing with BoomFrog that there may not be a town faction, then he claimed to be anti-town so if he’s scum he knows there’s a town faction, and no now I see where I flipped what I was thinking in my head.
mpolo wrote:So, I agree that there can be no truly independent factions that are not anti-town. Which makes me wonder about Sabrar's claim: since he can't win with town, town has no reason to keep him alive. Since he is threatening to out the mafia, the mafia has no reason to keep him alive. Therefore, Sabrar is either a jester of some sort, or has made a grave miscalculation. Given that it is Sabrar, the former seems more likely. Since there is chaos, what I don't know is whether we should lynch him or let the mafia night-kill him in order to thwart his win.
There is so much wrong with this. If Sabrar is jester, why would town want to waste a lynch on him? If Sabrar is traitor, why would we leave him to mafia to “night kill” when they could recruit him? Why would mafia kill a jester, or why would they kill a traitor which is even more ridiculous?
And re the underlined, even the great Sabrar can make the occasional miscalculation, and I find that remark. . . interesting.
Okay, things I'd like to know in no particular order:
- what is Sabrar up to? I know being cocky and confusing early D1 is NAI for him, but I want to know anyway
- why did BF claim scum right away?
- why are D1 town claims suspicious?
- what's a convertible survivor?
- what's a night-jester?
- why is mark townie based on zero posts?
1. Don’t know yet. SabrarGambit? Why should BoomFrog have an exclusive?
2. Because he’s BoomFrog.
3. Any claims are suspicious.
4. I’m assuming he meant a role that will join a faction if something happens, and must join a faction to win.
5. Needs to be night killed to win.
6. He’s not anything yet.
Oh, wait, Mark posted.
Mark_Cangila wrote:Late confirm. Didn't actually check for a while. Sorry. Also, my mind is already a pile of melted goo.
Yes so is mine. But you now have several games mafia experience so you should be able to post something, and we need content from you. Since the game is only going to get longer and more confusing, I suggest you start now while we’re only on page 2. Why don’t you read through the thread and type up your thoughts as you go along, and just post whatever you have?