Brooklyn 99 Mafia: Halloween Heist - Day 6 - Ultimate Mammal Sash Genius

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

Madge

Brooklyn 99 Mafia: Halloween Heist - Day 6 - Ultimate Mammal Sash Genius

Postby Madge » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:31 am UTC

Brooklyn 99: Halloween Heist

Every year, the detectives and civillian employees of the 99th Precinct compete to steal an object in an attempt to determine who is the ultimate human / genius. This year, Captain Holt banned collusion: it must truly be every person for themself, or you'll face the ire of everyone else and be locked into the interrogation room.

Of course, when it comes to the Heist, nobody can be trusted to play by the rules: not even Captain Raymond Holt. But this Halloween, the staff of the nine nine will attempt to be in possession of the nominated object by midnight, while trying to sniff out any signs of collusion.

That said, once the ceremonial kick-off has started, all bets are off.

• Mods: Madge, Sabrar
  • Size: 10
  • Speed: Day Phase lasts 5 days, with weekends counting as halftime. Night Phase 48 hours. Nights will end early if chatters are finished and all actions are received.
  • Bastardry: Very low; some roles may have hidden mechanics but the mods will not lie.

Standard Rules:

Posting rules:
    1. No posting in the game thread unless you are playing in it.
    2. No talking about this game except in the game thread or in an appropriately titled spoiler in the discussion thread
    3. No player may read discussion spoilers about this game until they are dead.
    4. No editing your posts. For any reason. At any time.
    5. Do not lurk! One post per real-life day is the recommended minimum. Consideration will be given for weekends.
    6. Players lurking excessively will be replaced or, if replacement is not possible, modkilled. See above.
    7. Any player who is modkilled for rule violations (not lurking) will automatically lose.
    8. You may post in thread during the day phase but not the night phase. It is night once a mod posts a day-end post (this will not be before the official deadline, but knowing Madge could be quite a bit after it), or a hammer vote is cast, in which case it is automatically night, whether or not a mod has made a day-end post. Note that this means you may not post content after a hammer vote.
    9. You may not play to lose, or act in a way that is clearly against your win condition.
    10. You may not use encryption systems in order to communicate privately or circumvent these rules.
    11. This is a game; it’s meant to be fun. Personal attacks or other offensive behaviour towards other players will not be tolerated.

Deadlines:
    1. In general, days will last for 5 days. Nights will last for 2 days, or until all night actions are finished. Weekends will count as half time.
    2. Adjustments will be made to accommodate holidays, or for other reasons if the mod deems it necessary.
    3. In-thread deadline announcements from the mod override these rules.
    4. Requests for extensions will be considered in exceptional circumstances only.
    5. Deadlines are 'soft', meaning that posting and voting may continue after the deadline until the mod calls night.
    6. Remember there is no talking after a hammer vote is cast.

Voting rules:
    1. Votes and questions for the mod must be posted in bold and on a new line, like this:
      Vote: Madge

You do NOT have to unvote to change votes, but it makes things easier and will be very much appreciated if you do. You can unvote in bold and on a new line, like this:
      Unvote (Madge)
      Vote: Sabrar
    2. When someone gains a majority of the votes, they are automatically executed and it becomes night, as above. Posting content after the hammer vote is not allowed, even if the hammer vote was accidental.
    3. If the deadline is reached and no player has been hammered, then the person with the most votes when the mod calls night will be executed.
    4. If the votals are tied, then the person who hit the tied number of votes first will be executed, unless all players are voting solely for the tied players, in which case there will be no execution.
    5. You can vote not to execute anyone by casting a vote for "NL" or “No Lynch” or "NE" or “No Execution”. “No Execution” will be treated exactly the same as any other player for determining votal results, except that "No Execution" always wins ties.

Death rules:
    1. You’re alive until you are hammered, or a mod declares that you're dead, by PM or in thread.
    2. Once you die, you may no longer post content in this thread. You may post death flavour or a ‘Bah! You killed me,’ post that reveals no information.

Private Message rules:
    1. You must include the mods in any PM you send related to this game.
    2. You can ask the mods questions by PM (at any time) if you'd rather not ask in thread.
    3. No PMing other players concerning this game unless your role specifically allows it.
    4. Any night actions must be sent by PM before the end of the night period. They can also be sent during the day prior if you would like. If sent as part of a factional chat, please indicate the action in bold on a new line, as with voting. If you don’t do this and we miss your action, tough.
    5. You can send backup actions but don't make the conditions too complicated.
    6. All chat is nightchat.

Heist and other miscellaneous rules:
    1. Our main goal was to create an exciting game, balance was attempted but is not promised
    2. Possessing the Sash at the end of the game is an additional win equivalent to the standard goal, not just a secondary win-con
    3. At the end of the game, all the other players have to declare the Sash holder "the ultimate human/genius"
    4. Having the Sash gives you immunity to many actions but does not protect against any kill or the daily execution
    5. Generally Sash moves around if the current owner is targeted during the night but there can be exceptions
    6. Sash starts with a 'random' player for a given value of random :)
    7. Scum has false-claims
    8. Town win condition is "You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive."
    9. Heist ability description is "Heist: If you target a player who possesses the Sash, you might get to steal it from them."
    10. Alignment, powers, and rolenames don't relate at all
    11. Flavour is just for fun, is unlikely to contain useful or damning information

Game Setup: This setup is closed.

Player List:
    1. zenii - eliminated N4
    2. Vicarin - voted off D4
    3. moody7277 bessie - eliminated N4
    4. wam somitomi - voted off D3
    5. plytho - voted off D1
    6. LaserGuy - eliminated N2
    7. Mpolo
    8. Jimbobmacdoodle - voted off D2
    9. Boomfrog
    10. Mark_Cangila
Last edited by Madge on Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:42 am UTC, edited 10 times in total.
I'm writing a supernatural romance novel, it updates the first weekend of every month. You can find it here.

Vicarin

Re: Brooklyn 99 Mafia: Halloween Heist [PREGAME]

Postby Vicarin » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:06 am UTC

For the rule of "you can't play against your win condition", the possession of the Sash being equivalent of a standard win condition doesn't override this, right? (don't want someone throwing the game because they're currently in possession of it)

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:24 am UTC

No override. Just because you want the Sash doesn't mean you can ignore everything else.

Madge

Postby Madge » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:32 am UTC

Also, if you're town and you possess the Sash, and betray your fellow townies to help scum win, then in processing the endgame, scum would be considered kill you and take the Sash for themselves.
I'm writing a supernatural romance novel, it updates the first weekend of every month. You can find it here.

Madge

Postby Madge » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:58 am UTC

It’s been a normal Halloween at the precinct: that is to say, tense!

Captain Holt heard a strange clinking sound coming from Rosa’s pants. “Detective Diaz, why does your walk sound like the works of Austrian composer E.W. Korngold?”

“It doesn’t.” Rosa stood stiff, frowning.

“Yes, it does, I can hear the tinkling sound…” Holt stepped forward. “What is in your pockets?”

“Nothing.” Rosa made a frustrated growl, and put her hand in her pockets, revealing a key ring with a large variety of keys on it. Attached to a second keychain with a larger variety of keys on it.

“Fine,” Rosa muttered. “I spent the past three months making copies of all the keys in the precinct so I could win the heist. Can I go now?”

Holt laughed. “Oh, Detective Diaz, I am sorry to hear that you are eighteen months behind the rest of us.”

The lights went out, and then back on, and pink smoke filled the room.

A distorted voice started speaking: “Hello, losers. You might have thought that after last year, anyone in the precinct could win the Halloween Heist. But I will continue being the Beyonce to the precinct’s Destiny’s Child.”

Jake started coughing. “Oh my god Gina! You know I have asthma. Shut that off!”

“You should be holding your breath anyway as I unveil the new, improved prize.”

“That won’t be necessary!” Amy piped up. “I’ve already bought a perpetual trophy!” She held up a large, wooden trophy with a golden police badge emblem on it. “And I got all the past winners’ names engraved into it already.”

Gina’d distorted voice let loose a mighty laugh. “Aww, cute. No. This year we will be fighting for… the Ultimate Human / Genius sash!”

The air conditioner came on, and the smoke dispersed. Gina stood in the centre of the bullpen, a gaudy pink rhinestone-encrusted sash draped over her torso. The words “Ultimate Human / Genius” were printed on it in a sparkling pink fabric.

“I hate it.” Rosa mumbled. “It’s perfect.”

“Terry thinks the pink will bring out his sensitive side.”

“Then it’s decided!” Boyle said, jumping onto a desk. “Whoever has the sash at midnight wins.”

The lights went out again.

It is now confirmation phase. Please confirm only.
Last edited by Madge on Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:21 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:41 pm UTC

Day start will be shortly after the weekend is over or if all players confirmed.

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:43 pm UTC

Confirm.
The story of my life in xkcdmafia:

Tigerlion wrote:Well, I imagine as the game progresses, various people will be getting moody.

BoomFrog wrote:I still have no idea what town moody really looks like.

plytho
¡This cheese is burning me!

Postby plytho » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:18 pm UTC

Confirm
Pronouns: he him his
Avatar: The High Frontier by Angus McKie

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:13 pm UTC

Confirm
BlitzGirl the Primordial
matthewglen wrote:Cueball looks concerned.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:40 pm UTC

Confirm
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

wam

Postby wam » Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:14 pm UTC

Confirm (Ps I'm at one of.myoldest mates weddings with an open bar.)
Come join us playing mafia signup here

Vicarin

Postby Vicarin » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:40 pm UTC

Confirm.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:18 pm UTC

Confirm

Mark_Cangila

Postby Mark_Cangila » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:13 am UTC

Confirm. Won't be on until sunday afternoon est. Is heist ability used differently from other abilities?

Madge

Postby Madge » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:05 am UTC

The Heist ability is passive and is automatically activated when relevant.

Zenii

Postby Zenii » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:16 am UTC

Confirm.

So, Town doesn't need the Sash to win, is that correct? I'm confused on the wording.
What happens to the Sash if a person holding it is executed?
If multiple people target the person holding the Sash, is it given at random or is there some other way of selecting where it goes?

Vicarin

Postby Vicarin » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:07 am UTC

Given the answer to my last question, is it possible for Town to end the game during a loss with the Sash, or do you only lose it while getting endgamed if you threw the game? Also, if the last Scum gets executed while holding the Sash, the Sash will also be moved on before the game ends, right?

Madge

Postby Madge » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:42 am UTC

Zenii wrote:So, Town doesn't need the Sash to win, is that correct? I'm confused on the wording.

Town does not need the Sash to win; however, in order for "endgame" to be processed, only town and pro-town indies (if any) will be alive, and thus one of those "town-compatible" players will be in possession of the Sash.

Zenii wrote:What happens to the Sash if a person holding it is executed?

Someone who is alive will gain possession of it.

Zenii wrote:If multiple people target the person holding the Sash, is it given at random or is there some other way of selecting where it goes?

No comment

Vicarin wrote:Given the answer to my last question, is it possible for Town to end the game during a loss with the Sash, or do you only lose it while getting endgamed if you threw the game?

I don't understand, please rephrase (unless Sabrar works out the meaning and answers the question first).

That said, in case this is what you meant, the reason that a standard mafia game is considered finished when mafia controls the vote is because it means that the remaining mafia members could kill all non-mafia players and be the only survivors, thus there is no point in continuing to play.

So it is assumed that once mafia controls the vote, they will kill everyone else in the game, thus ending the game in possession of the Sash. Does that clarify at all?

Vicarin wrote:Also, if the last Scum gets executed while holding the Sash, the Sash will also be moved on before the game ends, right?

Yes, the Sash will always be in possession of a living player.

Madge

Postby Madge » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:03 am UTC

Gina screamed, the high pitched wail continuing for longer than seemed necessary, and the lights came back on. The Sash was nowhere to be seen.

Hitchcock and Scully were still sitting at their desk, drinking their coffees, oblivious to everything.

“When is it starting?” Asked Scully.

“It’s already started, you moron!” Gina cried out. “Someone took the sash from me!”

“It wasn’t me!” Proclaimed Hitchcock, ripping off his shirt in an apparent bid to demonstrate he wasn’t wearing the sash underneath.

Captain Holt cleared his throat. “Now, remember what we discussed after last year. No more teams. Everyone for themselves. If I catch anyone colluding with one another, there will be consequences.”

Boyle looked dejected. “I know. The Tramps really wanted to get back together.”

“No, we didn’t.” Rosa replied immediately.

“This no team rule sucks!” Jake declared. “I’m not even teamed up with my lovely wife Ames.”

“You’d only slow me down.” Amy shot back, glaring. “And you do sloppy work with a highlighter.”

“Some of us have totally teamed up behind everyone else’s back, haven’t they?” Terry asked.

“Almost certainly.” Jake looked into the camera. “But I’ll take them down one by one, like Bruce Willis.” He couldn’t help squealing a little bit in excitement.

“Unless you’re on a team.” Boyle accused. “But that’d mean you would have gone on a team with someone other than me! And you wouldn’t do that, would you, Jake?”

“All I know is, if I can’t win, I hope it’s not someone who joined a dumb team.” Rosa muttered.

“Hear, hear!” Captain Holt agreed. “Now, let’s get back to work.”

Hitchcock and Scully snickered.

Day 1 has begun. You may now post normally.

Deadline is about 5 and a half days from now.

Zenii

Re: Brooklyn 99 Mafia: Halloween Heist - Day 1 - A-Sashin's Creed

Postby Zenii » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:37 am UTC

I say we agree to give one of the indies (if there are any) the Sash in the end on the condition that they claim today. @all, please indicate if you would be in favor of this in your next post.

Laserguy is scum. He confirmed late to avoid confirming right after his partner, which means his partner is probably...hm. Will figure it out tomorrow.

Vote: Laserguy
Please claim.

Vicarin wrote:Given the answer to my last question, is it possible for Town to end the game during a loss with the Sash, or do you only lose it while getting endgamed if you threw the game? Also, if the last Scum gets executed while holding the Sash, the Sash will also be moved on before the game ends, right?

Why did you ask this?

@boom let's be town bros and actually both be town for once. Also you should vote Laser.

We should have indy claim, quick lynch laser, and get on to Day 2. Please let's not wait for the deadline every single time.

No Sabrar in the game means I can be freeeee.

Vicarin

Postby Vicarin » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:54 am UTC

That's what I wanted to know, whether it was possible for a Town member to lose, but count as being in control of the Sash at the end. Thanks.

Ha, Madge starting the game makes it easy for me to get the first D1 post :D

Going with the probably pretty standard 7-2-1 guess for setup, seeing as 8-2 and 7-3 seem a bit too lopsided by comparison. Other than that, not much to go on seeing as I'm flavor blind and it apparently wouldn't help anyway.

First topic of discussion: should the person who has the Sash claim that they have it?

Ninja'd ah bugger.

@Zenii: Uh, how do you propose that we give an indie the Sash? Also, I asked that because I was wondering if it was possible for me (or anyone else) to get a pyrrhic victory of having the Sash as scum gets a majority. As it's not possible, there's very little reason to worry about who has it beyond making sure that they're not going to accidentally block a bunch of abilities, and making sure scum doesn't get it and try to block stuff on them. The second question was making sure town doesn't have people trying to nab the Sash off the last scum before lynching them.

I'm going to go with No.

Also, what posting style you going for this game? Just Stellaris again?

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:23 am UTC

Zenii wrote:I say we agree to give one of the indies (if there are any) the Sash in the end on the condition that they claim today. @all, please indicate if you would be in favor of this in your next post.

I'm not opposed to this, but I have a feeling it may be mechanically difficult to arrange it unless people can voluntarily transfer the sash, which wasn't my impression.

Laserguy is scum. He confirmed late to avoid confirming right after his partner, which means his partner is probably...hm. Will figure it out tomorrow.

I confirmed at the earliest opportunity. My play time on weekends is basically limited to evenings.

First topic of discussion: should the person who has the Sash claim that they have it?

What benefits do you feel we gain from doing this?

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:24 am UTC

Also, I am Townreading Vic very strongly right now.

Zenii

Postby Zenii » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:56 am UTC

@Vic: So let's see, your average response time in Texas was about 10 minutes. It took you an hour to craft that post. And it's pretty overt to me that it was consciously crafted. I'm pretty sure you're scum.

I really wanted to lynch Laser today.

Vic, please claim.

Details on why Vic is scum:
Spoiler:
Ha, Madge starting the game makes it easy for me to get the first D1 post :D

Ninja'd ah bugger.
This whole thing is incredibly phony.
Going with the probably pretty standard 7-2-1 guess for setup, seeing as 8-2 and 7-3 seem a bit too lopsided by comparison. Other than that, not much to go on seeing as I'm flavor blind and it apparently wouldn't help anyway.
This is phony as well. Setup is obvious. Flavor blind bit is unnecessary fluff (for Vic, in this context; not necessarily for someone else).

Yeah, sure. Are they? Nope. So what's the point of asking this? Vic is just trying to mimic his town play of asking questions like this. Here he is completely unnatural though. TownVic would indicate his position on the question if he thought it was useful. Here he is just asking to look like he cares.

@Laser, please comment on the above case and give the reasons why you're town reading vic very strongly right now. :mrgreen:

Spoiler:
I'm pretty sure Vic and Laser are scum. I believe Laser is hard town reading on his partner. It makes it extra wifomy since I'm calling him out for being scum.

Reads (Mapped to the Moody Scale)

Zen 10
Boom 9
Mark 9
Jim 9
moody 9
mpolo 9
wam 9
plytho 5

Laser -10
Vic -10

I still think we should lynch Laser. There's a small (though essentially negligible) chance that I'm wrong about vic. The fact that Laser is "strongly reading Vic as town" speaks to Laser's alignment regardless of Vic's. Vic is incredibly scummy. So scumLaser either knows that Vic is Town and doing a pseudo read or he is hard towning his partner.

@Vic: My play style this game is find scum on the first page then cruise like Terry for the rest of the game. Will be prod dodging from here on out to give you and Laser a fighting chance. I'm pretty sure jim, wam, and moody will see my case as weak. I'm not sure about the rest.

Night.

Vicarin

Postby Vicarin » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:04 am UTC

:lol:

Stellaris, then.

@LaserGuy: helps make sure we don't waste investigative results getting blocked and possibly sending the Sash flying around all the people in the game. Main issue I see is scum knowing where it is helps them take it if they want it, but then if we agree publicly that targeting the Sash-claimer is a bad idea, anyone who ends up with the Sash in the meantime without the first person dying looks really, really scummy.

plytho

Postby plytho » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:54 am UTC

I agree indies should claim today.

Zenii wrote:Laserguy is scum. He confirmed late to avoid confirming right after his partner
Is there any reason you think LaserGuy didn't confirm soon after reading his pm?

I like the deadline clock animation :D

Vicarin wrote:Other than that, not much to go on seeing as I'm flavor blind and it apparently wouldn't help anyway.
That hasn't stopped you before.

Vicarin wrote:First topic of discussion: should the person who has the Sash claim that they have it?
Yes, obviously.

For not drunk posting at 6 in the morning:

Vote: wam

moody7277

Postby moody7277 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:56 pm UTC

Vote: mpolo

I'm getting some interesting deja vu from Zen's technique. Laser has been SDK'd.

Agree on having indie(s) claim.
The story of my life in xkcdmafia:

Tigerlion wrote:Well, I imagine as the game progresses, various people will be getting moody.

BoomFrog wrote:I still have no idea what town moody really looks like.

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:07 pm UTC

Confirm.
Image <-- Evil experiment

Mark_Cangila

Postby Mark_Cangila » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:07 pm UTC

Does everyone have the abity to have the sash?

Mark_Cangila

Postby Mark_Cangila » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:13 pm UTC

I am against giving an indie the sash.
It seems too risky and not worth it. I also don't think it is worth asking the sashed player to claim. It puts them at risk.

Mark_Cangila

Postby Mark_Cangila » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:14 pm UTC

Madge don't answer my question.

plytho

Postby plytho » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:27 pm UTC

Why not?

Mark_Cangila

Postby Mark_Cangila » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:27 pm UTC

No one else ask the question. It helps scum. Will explain when at home.

Mark_Cangila

Postby Mark_Cangila » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:29 pm UTC

Actually I will just explain now. If Madge says yes,one of two things must be true. Either
A. Everyone is a PR
Or
B. Vanillas can target people.
Scum will know if both scum are PRs tonight, so they can guess all town are PRs. It may actually be better to ask noe, because scum already know to ask it.

Zenii

Postby Zenii » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:44 pm UTC

plytho wrote:
Zenii wrote:Laserguy is scum. He confirmed late to avoid confirming right after his partner
Is there any reason you think LaserGuy didn't confirm soon after reading his pm?
Instinct. I'm not even sure on why or if it's even true. I just know his confirmation post rang alarm bells. Something was just so scummy about it. Claiming late to avoid claiming after his partner is just the best rational reason I could come up with. Anyway I didn't seriously think anyone would lynch him for this, but I am serious that he's scum. His Vic town post was 100% coming from a scum mindset.
Mark_Cangila wrote:I am against giving an indie the sash.
It seems too risky and not worth it. I also don't think it is worth asking the sashed player to claim. It puts them at risk.
Are you not town then? Because this does not make any sense from a town perspective. We don't need the Sash to win. We just need to lynch Laser and his partner.

This seems to me like you have Sash information that we don't.
moody7277 wrote:Vote: mpolo

I'm getting some interesting deja vu from Zen's technique. Laser has been SDK'd.

Agree on having indie(s) claim.
Why are you not voting Laser then?

Vicarin

Postby Vicarin » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:55 pm UTC

@Mark: Well, seeing as we don't know how the Sash moves if someone gets lynched, I don't think a yes answer would actually narrow it down to just those possibilities, seeing as a VT could presumably end up with it then.

The more unfortunate thing is that by saying your logic, I'm pretty sure you've confirmed that you're not a VT that can't target, because otherwise you wouldn't be worried. Unless this is the greatest fake town-slip ever.

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:55 pm UTC

Hi! Just a quick check-in from me to comment on a few things as I'm rather busy today. I may get to more later, but maybe not until tomorrow. Also, don't necessarily expect any wall reads posts. I'm busier than I have been, so don't know if I'll have the time later in the week.

I don't think setup is obvious. I think 8-2 is viable, if town end up working against each other to get the sash for some reason, but more likely is multiple indies.

Some of Mark's questions were pinging me something chronic. However, his explanation for asking Madge not to respond came across as townie, although I could see certain players suggesting to Mark to do something like this.

Zenii's argument did feel weak on first skim through. I need to give more time to it to decide if I agree with it or not.

I think we should do what Zenii suggested and give the sash to an indie at the end of the game, if they reveal themselves now.

@Zenii, why is plytho a 5 unlike every other townie player? Why is mpolo, myself and any others who hadn't posted at that time a 9?
@everybody else, why haven't you queried him on this already??
BlitzGirl the Primordial
matthewglen wrote:Cueball looks concerned.

Vicarin

Postby Vicarin » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:07 pm UTC

I'd recommend reading page 2 of Stellaris, he's done it before.

Mark_Cangila

Postby Mark_Cangila » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:09 pm UTC

@jimbob: Remember it is night chat only.
No, Zenii, I am against moving the sash on purpose because ut creates uncertainty and conflict which harms town.
Also, Vicarin, I have confirmed no such thing. If I am a VT who can't target, I may have asked due to confusion at how I could get the sash, but then realized the implication.

Vicarin

Postby Vicarin » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:11 pm UTC

If that was the case, why would you be worried about Madge saying yes, given your reasoning?

Return to “Mafia”