Brooklyn 99 Mafia: Halloween Heist - Day 6 - Ultimate Mammal Sash Genius

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

mpolo

Re: Brooklyn 99 Mafia: Halloween Heist - Day 1 - A-Sashin's Creed

Postby mpolo » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:21 pm UTC

On the one hand, the sash is mostly a distraction from the main game. On the other, it is a full win to end up with the sash — are we really willing to (potentially) give up a double win to a (putative) pro-town independent?

Also, the sash has some level of protection connected with us, so that it is in our interests for it to be in the hands of someone we trust completely for most of the game — if it is in the hands of scum, they may well act as godfathers, or something similar.

I'm wondering about Zenii's level of certainty due to time stamps. How are we certain that LaserGuy had read his PM early and then confirmed late? (Or did Zenii see him online during the pause there?) I'm not sure why scum would want to assure that they confirmed far apart to begin with.

Madge has given examples of pro-town neutrals in her rules explanations, which is not a guarantee that they exist, but possibly indicative. There could just as easily be a serial killer, but that gives us something like 7-2-1, which could get hard for town very quickly if we have a bad first day/night.
Image <-- Evil experiment

plytho
¡This cheese is burning me!

Postby plytho » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:24 pm UTC

BoomFrog wrote:No, it's based on what believe you were thinking about the sash and indy claiming. Why did you say they should both claim, and what do you actually think would happen to the indy?
My "indies should claim D1" bit was a cheeky response to Zen's question about making a deal with the indie(s). Given what we know about the sash I'm pretty sure we can't hold up our end of the deal. My simplified version was "indies should claim". As for what would happen: indie claims a useful power, we discuss whether we allow them to prove it or just lynch them right away.

As for the sash: I'm convinced that claiming the sash is beneficial for town.
Pronouns: he him his
Avatar: The High Frontier by Angus McKie

plytho

Postby plytho » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:29 pm UTC

mpolo wrote:I'm wondering about Zenii's level of certainty due to time stamps. How are we certain that LaserGuy had read his PM early and then confirmed late? (Or did Zenii see him online during the pause there?) I'm not sure why scum would want to assure that they confirmed far apart to begin with.
Zen didn't use time stamps for his LaserGuy read. link

plytho

Postby plytho » Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:33 pm UTC

@BoomFrog: PS: I don't like being called a jerk so please clearly explain why you think I was a jerk so I can either explain how I wasn't or realize I was and correct my behavior/apologize.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:17 pm UTC

plytho wrote:My "indies should claim D1" bit was a cheeky response to Zen's question about making a deal with the indie(s). Given what we know about the sash I'm pretty sure we can't hold up our end of the deal. My simplified version was "indies should claim". As for what would happen: indie claims a useful power, we discuss whether we allow them to prove it or just lynch them right away.

If some indy did take your advise then claimed and got lynched, I expect they would feel betrayed. Obviously this is a game about lying I don't like offering false deals as town. (and even if you are scum, I sense this is a false deal you are offering from your "town perspective".) I guess, I feel it went past cheeky to jerk territory because it could have ended the game bitterly for an indy who thought they could trust town, as a whole, to be honest. I think I see now that you meant it to be obvious sarcasm, but it was easily taken as just confirming Zenii's plan while not intending to keep it.
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:18 pm UTC

EBWOP: Obviously this is a game about lying, but I don't like offering false deals as town.
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:28 pm UTC

jimbobmacdoodle wrote:
LaserGuy wrote:Can you explain your moody read in a bit more detail? Why do you think him not finding Mark's comment as alignment indicative is scummy?
Sure. Essentially, it boils down to moody being non-committal about his opinion on Mark. Scum!moody won't want to label him as town if he can avoid it, because that would prevent him pushing a mislynch on one of the more inexperienced (and therefore likely lynchable) players. Mark's question and retraction may be a brain fart from town!Mark, but specifically the retraction makes little sense coming from scum!Mark. I don't think he's at the experience level yet whereby he would fake it as scum, and as pointed out, he can't have been coached to do it: scum!Mark, in my opinion is more likely to realise the information gain for scum and leave the question to be answered, only going oops after the answer was posted. This means that the comments plausibly come from town!Mark, but not scum!Mark, ergo it is not NAI. (I'm ignoring indie!Mark here because depending on his objective, either side of the argument could apply)

@moody - please explain what you disagree with in the above.

I agree with most of the logic here regards ng Mark. Why do you feel this implies scum!moody but Zenii not considering Vicarin's confirmation questions AI indicative of scum!Zenii?

plytho

Postby plytho » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:36 pm UTC

BoomFrog wrote:
plytho wrote:My "indies should claim D1" bit was a cheeky response to Zen's question about making a deal with the indie(s). Given what we know about the sash I'm pretty sure we can't hold up our end of the deal. My simplified version was "indies should claim". As for what would happen: indie claims a useful power, we discuss whether we allow them to prove it or just lynch them right away.

If some indy did take your advise then claimed and got lynched, I expect they would feel betrayed. Obviously this is a game about lying I don't like offering false deals as town. (and even if you are scum, I sense this is a false deal you are offering from your "town perspective".) I guess, I feel it went past cheeky to jerk territory because it could have ended the game bitterly for an indy who thought they could trust town, as a whole, to be honest. I think I see now that you meant it to be obvious sarcasm, but it was easily taken as just confirming Zenii's plan while not intending to keep it.
Yeah I see your point. I definitely didn't mean for it to look like I was supporting the deal. It was meant to look as silly as "scum should claim", but it still could have tricked an indie. I apologize.

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:55 pm UTC

LaserGuy wrote:I agree with most of the logic here regards ng Mark. Why do you feel this implies scum!moody but Zenii not considering Vicarin's confirmation questions AI indicative of scum!Zenii?
At least yesterday, I felt like Zenii was playing deliberately oddly just to try to stir up conversation, and didn't actually agree with his own comments re. Vicarin and you. I need to evaluate his latest content a bit more to consider how serious he likely is being though, and what it means to me.

Also, the two cases are somewhat different, mostly because moody skipped the whole attempting to analyse alignment step, whereas I didn't get that impression from Zenii originally.
BlitzGirl the Primordial
matthewglen wrote:Cueball looks concerned.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:58 pm UTC

plytho wrote:
LaserGuy wrote:plytho is pinging me at the moment so I think I'll vote there for now.

Anything in particular?

Yes, but I'm going to hold off going into specifics for the moment.

What do you think of BoomFrog?

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:04 pm UTC

I get an indie vibe from mpolo.

plytho

Postby plytho » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:27 pm UTC

LaserGuy wrote:What do you think of BoomFrog?
Not sure. Not a lot to like so far. A lot of focus on mark, not enough reasoning for his actual scum reads.

plytho

Postby plytho » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:38 pm UTC

Vote:Vicarin

I think I saw a slip.

wam

Postby wam » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:52 pm UTC

Care to share?
Come join us playing mafia signup here

Zenii

Postby Zenii » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:15 pm UTC

wam, what is your avatar? I came across someone from the uk yesterday who had it as their cell phone wallpaper

wam

Postby wam » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:34 pm UTC

Right thoughts, sorry they are later than planned.

Zen is playing like Zen. I don't get the point about lasers confirm timing, why would that matter to scum laser?

The vic case is more reasoned than I would have expected at this stage of the game but I think its weak! so Zen you got that right.

@ Plytho I don't drunk post it stops it being alignment indicative!

Marks misstep with all the questions, to me is NAI as I can see him doing it as either alignment.

I agree with the sash owner claiming each day as mentioned it gives us a public watcher effectively.

I am putting mark in the town camp, based on his attempting to make reads etc I seem to remember him being more subtle as scum.

@ Zen its the kraken eating a boat in POC. Had it since we had a pirates of the caribbean themed game years ago.

Flavour thoughts.

So there is a team of cops.

Characters
Jake
charles
amy
terry
rosa
captain holt
scully
hitchcock
Gina

However given the flavour being the haloween heist pretty much anyone can be scum in that context. I could guess powers based on the players but don't think thats a good idea. However, I would be surprised if we didn't have multiple cops of varying sanities.

I also think 7-2-1 or 6-2-1-1 are likely but given the base material and the in game flavour multi -ball is possible. However given sabrar is one of the mods I don't think 6-2-2 would have passed the sabrar test.

Zenii

Postby Zenii » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:08 pm UTC

Boom & plytho related
BoomFrog wrote:Plytho is a jerk.
BoomFrog wrote:If some indy did take your advise then claimed and got lynched, I expect they would feel betrayed. Obviously this is a game about lying I don't like offering false deals as town. (and even if you are scum, I sense this is a false deal you are offering from your "town perspective".) I guess, I feel it went past cheeky to jerk territory because it could have ended the game bitterly for an indy who thought they could trust town, as a whole, to be honest.
plytho wrote:Yeah I see your point. I definitely didn't mean for it to look like I was supporting the deal. It was meant to look as silly as "scum should claim", but it still could have tricked an indie. I apologize.
This exchange is ridiculous. If indy makes a tactical error, that's on them, not town. Live and learn. How can you expect people to improve if you dumb down your play for them.

That being said, I'm confident we can hold up our deal of the bargain. It's in scum's best interest to avoid killing indy and aim for town. They can best avoid indy if indy claims. It's in our best interest for indy to claim so that we can narrow the pool of scumspects. Indy claiming is beneficial on all sides.

Boom related
BoomFrog wrote:You are missing some context I think, which I manipulated Zen in crossover. We want to have fun together again. So you should probably take me as seriously as you do Zenii this game, i.e very serious.
FTFY.
BoomFrog wrote:Really? Being intentionally nonsensical hides his true intentions. Anything he says that he gets called on later he can claim was not serious.
Where are you getting the idea that I'm not being serious? I haven't said one untruthful thing this game. The only difference between my play and standard play is that instead of random voting in RVS, I vote based on what ever little impressions I can garner, so we're not spending 5 pages doing nothing a la Texas.

plytho related
plytho wrote:How do you know there are two scum?
Interesting. plytho, what do you think of this?

mpolo related
mpolo wrote:On the one hand, the sash is mostly a distraction from the main game. On the other, it is a full win to end up with the sash — are we really willing to (potentially) give up a double win to a (putative) pro-town independent?
Yes. We don't need sash to win. If there is a player that does, it makes sense to exchange that for their coming out.

Vic related
@Vic why was your answer to the exchange 'no'?

Zen related
Vic wrote:What do you think about Mark now?
Town.

plytho

Postby plytho » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:37 pm UTC

Zenii wrote:plytho related
I don't see the connection? I don't think Mark is a mentor.

wam wrote:Care to share?
Tomorrow.

plytho

Postby plytho » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:38 pm UTC

Zenii wrote:plytho related
I don't see the connection? I don't think Mark is a mentor.

wam wrote:Care to share?
Tomorrow.

jimbobmacdoodle

Postby jimbobmacdoodle » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:14 pm UTC

Catching up on the things I've missed.
Vicarin wrote:We find out by presumably.targeting.people each night, and if someone ends up with the Sash from targeting A when B claimed they had it, after we all agreed to not bother targeting B, then A looks really bad. A doesn't have to admit to a anything. We'd also at least know to look for something as B would know they lost the Sash.
Right, makes sense, thanks. I am curious that everybody seems to be willing to throw away the chance for the sash win, but I understand the benefit now. If the general consensus is to do this, I'll join in.
Vicarin wrote:Also, I told you to look at Stellaris already, Zen did basically exactly this then too. It's completely ridiculous, but I'm hoping he'll move on to his actually useful stage soon.
Despite your later explanation, I still find your difference in reaction to Zenii compared to previous reactions to BoomFrog's gambits odd.

@Zenii, do you still have a scum read on Vicarin? I still think your early reasons for finding him scum were weak. His opening post doesn't seem scummy to me.

@BoomFrog, why am I scum?

Mark_Cangila wrote:[BoomFrog] only makes those sort of statements when he gambits, but he hasn't gambited yet this game.
Are you sure that the bold statement isn't a gambit itself? A bit like Zenii did with his scores post...
moody7277 wrote:
jimbobmacdoodle wrote:@moody - please explain what you disagree with in the above.

The reasoning on Mark looks solid, so the only thing I disagree with is me being scum.

@plytho: It's as much of an explanation of my reasoning that I went through. I figured the experience level was a bigger driving factor than alignment for what Mark did. jimbob put up a more detailed proof that shows Mark is town, which I'm happy with.
So, why did you not consider the actual statement for alignment indications before labelling it as NAI?
BoomFrog wrote:
Mark_Cangila wrote:@boom: what are you lying about?

You are missing some context I think, which is that Zen and I had an amazing rapport in crossover. We want to have fun together again. So you should probably take me as seriously as you do Zenii this game.
Did you just soft-claim scum? :lol:

@mpolo - You've not said much yet. What do you think of my case on moody?
plytho wrote:Vote:Vicarin

I think I saw a slip.
I just went over Vicarin's posts again looking for it, and if he slipped, I couldn't find it. I'm definitely getting townie vibes off of him at the moment.
wam wrote:Marks misstep with all the questions, to me is NAI as I can see him doing it as either alignment.
Do you believe that scum!Mark would have bothered to retract his question? Why?
BlitzGirl the Primordial
matthewglen wrote:Cueball looks concerned.

LaserGuy

Postby LaserGuy » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:21 pm UTC

Impressions so far:

Town
LaserGuy
Vicarin
Mark_Cangila
Zenii
moody
jimbob
mpolo (indie?)
wam
BoomFrog
plytho
Scum

wam

Postby wam » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:27 pm UTC

@jimbob marks played enough to go on **** town wouldn't have asked that

plytho

Postby plytho » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:52 pm UTC

wam wrote:@jimbob marks played enough to go on **** town wouldn't have asked that
I don't understand this.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:40 pm UTC

jimbobmacdoodle wrote:
BoomFrog wrote:You are missing some context I think, which is that Zen and I had an amazing rapport in crossover. We want to have fun together again. So you should probably take me as seriously as you do Zenii this game.
Did you just soft-claim scum? :lol:

Our bond transcends alignments.

jimbobmacdoodle wrote:@BoomFrog, why am I scum?

jimbobmacdoodle wrote:Scum: moody (for giving a NAI read on Mark for this "brain fart" - this doesn't seem well thought through)

Your scum for attacking moody for being moody. Moody is always cautious about reading too much into things like this.

@Laser: What is scummy about plytho?

Vicarin

Postby Vicarin » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:56 pm UTC

@Zen: I said no because I don't see any way of guaranteeing that the sash is going to end up on an indie by the end of the game. Do you know a way of doing that?

@jimbob: main reason I asked those initial mod questions is to clarify that we can't get a Sash win without killing all scum first, so trying to secretly hold onto it as town would just be detrimental anyway.

On that note, if we don't get someone claiming having the Sash soon I'm just going to assume that whoever has it is scum.

Sabrar

Postby Sabrar » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:16 pm UTC

plytho wrote:Does scum win the sash as a team or is everyone competing individually?
It depends.

Vicarin

Postby Vicarin » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:07 am UTC

Huh.

So, why'd you ask that plytho?

Vicarin

Postby Vicarin » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:34 am UTC

Right now:

LaserGuy- has an ordered list, but hasn't provided many reasons beyond vibes and meta reads, which are always nebulous at best. Was also expecting a plan of what to do with the Sash immediately given what happened in NNYM, but waited for me to explain mine, which I think is weird. Somewhat scummy.

plytho- very focused on asking people questions, not putting forward much of his own thoughts. Says he found a slip from me (this should be good) but won't explain it for a while. Then, asks a mod question that I'm really not seeing coming from non-scum (although the answer we got might be useful). Decently scummy.

Mark- really appears to be an Indie trying to stay undercover, seeing what he's been focused on. Being worried about the Sash carrier being put in danger if they claim strongly suggests he's currently carrying it. I think mafia!Mark would be less alarmed about asking that mod question, and would also be freaking out less about the possibility of being revealed. I have no idea why town!Mark would be reacting in this way.

Zen- started with the overly aggressive opening to get responses early, and has been prodding and driving discussion a lot, even if I think his reasoning is somewhat flimsy sometimes. Happy to file as town for the time being, beause at least if he's active there will be more opportunities for him to mess up if he is scum faking it. I do appreciate him thinking that I'm cunning enough to ask those questions as scum too :P.

Jimbob- has seemed somewhat distracted and not paying as much attention as usual at the beginning, but has been settling in. His questions this page definitely seem like he's trying to solve the game, and he's putting forward reads. Town.

Moody- pffff, no idea :lol: . He's been saying some weird stuff like assuming Mark is town based off the braim fart, but I don't think it's alignment indicative for moody. Everything else also seems consistent with either scum or town moody.

BoomFrog- surprised that he's willing to town read me so early on, but I've been liking his contributions. Also liked him being offended at me being ok with Zen :P. His content is a bit lower than usual, but I don't know if that means anything (is his most recent scum game Crossover still?). Decently town.

Need more info from wam and mpolo. Not especially enamoured with either of their contributions so far.

Town
Vicarin
Zen
jimbobmacdoodle
BoomFrog
moody

wam
mpolo

LaserGuy
plytho
Mark_cangila
Scum

Because there's still some discussion about the Sash claim and it being a pseudo-watcher, I'm saying we should go further. Don't target the Sash wearer, at all (unless you're a vig, then go nuts). If someone has the Sash, any ability that doesn't kill is guaranteed to be wasted, and having it move around is bad. If it DOES move, then scum presumably has it if everyone's been cooperating, and so that gives us something to go on if someone ends up getting blocked in the future. Scum having it doesn't make them like a Godfather, it just means that we know it's a waste of time trying to cop them in particular.

So yeah, Sash wearer should claim immediately. If they don't they're sabotaging town. In addition, if they do, don't target them with anything, because the downside of them possibly being scum is smaller than the chaos of wasting abilities and having the Sash move around will cause.

Madge

Postby Madge » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:43 am UTC

Votals

Laserguy - (2) - Zenii, BoomFrog
mpolo - (1) - Moody
Vicarin - (1) - Plytho
Plytho - (1) - LaserGuy
Moody - (1) - Jimbob
Mark_Cangila - (1) - Vicarin
BoomFrog - (1) - Mark_Cangila

(I left the official count way too late so let me know if I missed any as I probably did)

Zenii, please don't use bold in your posts unless you've voting or asking mod questions

Deadline in just under 4 days
Last edited by Madge on Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:05 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
I'm writing a supernatural romance novel, it updates the first weekend of every month. You can find it here.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:50 am UTC

I am voting for LaserGuy

Madge

Postby Madge » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:06 am UTC

Fixed, thank you!
I'm writing a supernatural romance novel, it updates the first weekend of every month. You can find it here.

Vicarin

Postby Vicarin » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:38 am UTC

@wam: OP says that flavour speculation will be useless, so I wouldn't bother. Also, at what times in particular has Mark been more subtle as scum?

@mpolo: do you have any thoughts about people's behaviour, apart from Zen? I always get the feeling that you're just mentioning stuff that's already been discussed by everyone previously...

Mark_Cangila

Postby Mark_Cangila » Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:49 am UTC

plytho wrote:
Mark_Cangila wrote:Let me reword that. He hasn't visibly gambited.
Why do you think BoomFrog is lying about something?

His playstyle seems like he is gambiting. Never seen him this bold otherwise.

Also, I try to play scum as if I'm town. My play style and subtlety can usually be determined based on my understanding of the game more than my alignment.

Vicarin

Postby Vicarin » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:14 am UTC

Doesn't everyone try to play scum as if they're town?

Mark_Cangila

Postby Mark_Cangila » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:34 am UTC

By that I mean I don't consider my scumness if I am scum in a game. Scum vs Town doesn't affect my playstyle during Day.

Vicarin

Postby Vicarin » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:38 am UTC

Again, I'm pretty sure everyone tries to do that (not necessarily successfully), or else this game would be a hell of a lot easier.

Zenii

Postby Zenii » Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:43 am UTC

To do list (For internal use only):
Spoiler:
mark
plytho why
laser why
moody rvs
moody scum meta
terry crews
wam scum meta
wam slip
boom too much kn
vic read

I've been reevaluating my read on Vic. (Hence my typo here):
Zenii wrote:What is it that you're not getting. Jim asked me about a specific post, which I deem null. It has no relation to why the reasoning I presented. Null tell + scum tell = scum. Nice attempt at a quick post though.

(I deleted "why I think you're scum" and replaced it to "the reasoning I presented" because I wasn't sure I still scum read vic in the moment)

-His brush off reaction to my case was townie.
-His interaction with Mark was townie. In particular I like that he didn't feel reluctant to call Mark out as being a PR.
-I love his thinking through how we should use the Sash -- and think it brilliant -- BUT I do think he would think through this as any alignment. He's just the type a person to think things like that through regardless. He's shown time and time again that strategy is what appeals to him most. So it's odd that Laser is using such a thing as a Town tell.

I would say my read on Vic had dropped to townie with a 5% confidence rating, but his read post has reversed that to scum with 65% confidence. Vic is a very observant town player, but his read post and his responses to me earlier are riddled with inattentiveness:

Moody- pffff, no idea :lol: . He's been saying some weird stuff like assuming Mark is town based off the braim fart,
Moody didn't assume Mark was Town, he assumed NAI. This read is faker than fake. Vic is very good at digging into the nuances of an argument. The fact that he is using inaccurate data for his reasoning tells us that he is simply sheeping jimbob and not actually thinking through.

There's also a blatant discrepancy in this post with regard to moody. His full read is:
Moody- pffff, no idea :lol: . He's been saying some weird stuff like assuming Mark is town based off the braim fart, but I don't think it's alignment indicative for moody. Everything else also seems consistent with either scum or town moody.
There's nothing in this read that indicates townMoody. From his description it should be null, or if anything, less than that. Yet in his ordered list he has moody as town:

Vicarin wrote:Town
Vicarin
Zen
jimbobmacdoodle
BoomFrog
moody

wam
mpolo

LaserGuy
plytho
Mark_cangila
Scum

Scum buddies anyone?

Funnily enough, before this post, I was going to ask moody why he didn't mentioning Vic in his SDK reaction.

moody7277 wrote:Vote: mpolo

I'm getting some interesting deja vu from Zen's technique. Laser has been SDK'd.

Agree on having indie(s) claim.

My opening posts went just as strongly against Vic as it did Laser. Moody, why did you only mention Laser here?

More questions for moody

moody7277 wrote:Laser was really flippant about the read he gave on Vic, so I'm not going to give it the same weight you are.
I just looked up the word "flippant". So now that you know that Laser's read is strong and serious (based on his recent read list and not to mention that fact that he said he was strongly reading him as town...), what do you think about it?

moody wrote:Just because you decide there will be no RVS, does not mean the rest of us can't indulge.
It's not a matter of what I decide, it's a matter of your own behavior. Your past pattern has been to unvote whenever a serious vote has occurred.

Vicarin

Postby Vicarin » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:11 am UTC

I'm not sure where else you'd want me to put moody, given my read of him. I'd mostly put in the line breaks because wam and mpolo were mostly lurking reads and so kind of didn't belong on the scale, but I can see how you'd jump to that conclusion.

Also, I have no idea where you got the idea about me being that attentive to detail. I got lynched in Chaos D1 partially because I was trying to track votes on mpolo and goofed, and people found that somewhat suspicious. Don't know what to tell you except that I misremembered the interaction, mainly because I see Mark's responses as scum indicative, so both NAI and town indicative reads based off them are weird to me.

I swear, if someone tries to strongly scum read me D1 two games in a row based off imaginary links with other players...

Zenii

Postby Zenii » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:42 am UTC

Vic uses false equivalence
It has no effect

Vic uses appeal to uncertainty
It has no effect

Vicarin

Postby Vicarin » Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:49 am UTC

Hey, you're the one saying that it's over 37 times more likely that I make that post as scum compared to how often I do it as town. Don't need much uncertainty to show that's probably overconfident :P.

Return to “Mafia”