I was too sick to drive myself to work today, so I should be here at deadline.
Do two aligned players, specifically two or more mafia on the same team, win the sash as a team or are the individual mafia members competing individually? Does a player need to be alive at endgame for a sash win?
plytho wrote:Does scum win the sash as a team or is everyone competing individually?
He Who Shall Not Be Named wrote:Well, that's it. Keep in mind that scum know I'm a vig.
No. Everyone knows you claimed vig. Woofbessie
– Wheels they turn and gears they grind... buildings collapse in slow motion... and trains collide... everything is fine. Zenii
- Either he’s town or he described himself in his opening post and his partner is Vicarin. LaserGuy
– Can present himself as he wants to on D1, see last year’s Halloween game for an example. Will need to evaluate on D2. Vicarin
– Distracted by claims, how unusual for him. Insert sarcasm smiley here. Was scum leaning on Vicarin until about page 7, still not exactly town leaning but hey this is an ordered list. jimbobmacdoodle
– I don’t like the early vote on moody or reasons later given and not just because moody is now me me me. jimbob is a little too careful in his interactions with Zen. My gut is leaning scum, so . . . town? Insert laughing smiley here. Mark_Cangila
– Playing as he always does, unfortunately the style makes much of his content difficult to evaluate for alignment, he will need to evolve his playstyle soon. Perhaps as soon as tomorrow.mpolo
- Working with plytho, supporting plytho’s claim that my quote clip misrepresented his content while I’m becoming more convinced that it didn’t at all. Reading mpolo’s posts in isolation, was there always a trend in his posts toward trying to maneuver a moody scum read, or is it bias on my part? BoomFrog
– Missed out on an opportunity to bark through D1. How very unlike “Is BoomFrog”. I’m disappointed. But this would have been a dangerous gambit to pull if you’re mafia that hasn’t chatted with someone you know you can play it off without warning. So not partners with (in order) Zen, bessie, LaserGuy, ... hmm ...... plytho?somitomi
– I’m sorry you had to replace on D1 as scum. plytho
– Indie with a sash-related win con. So plytho, it looks like I might have the sash. Are you going to kill me tonight to try to get it?Grrr