Protect the Golden Egg

For all your silly time-killing forum games.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

emlightened

Protect the Golden Egg

Postby emlightened » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:20 pm UTC

A less long-winded version of the original.

Rules should be clear from the first few posts.

Rules:
Spoiler:
The previous poster spent a week controlling the Earth's resources to protect their Golden Egg, and now you have to destroy it! Using any resources on Earth, destroy their Golden Egg as fast as possible!
Then, you have one week to protect your solid Golden Egg before the next poster tries to destroy it!

I drop my Golden Egg from an aeroplane into the Marianas Trench, then spend six days on holiday.
Last edited by emlightened on Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:55 pm UTC, edited 2 times in total.

"Therefore it is in the interests not only of public safety but also public sanity if the buttered toast on cats idea is scrapped, to be replaced by a monorail powered by cats smeared with chicken tikka masala floating above a rail made from white shag pile carpet."

phillip1882

Re: Protect the Golden Egg

Postby phillip1882 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:12 pm UTC

i build a deep mining operation above the Marianas trench to dig up the golden egg.

i hide the golden egg in a maze of dark caves.
good luck have fun

The Snide Sniper

Postby The Snide Sniper » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:40 pm UTC

I pump the caves full of natural gas and light it up.

I surround the golden egg with level 3 sentries.
Also known as "RamenChef" on various other fora.
Me on: Drawception | Explain xkcd | NationStates | The Sluggite Zone | Stack Overflow

emlightened

Postby emlightened » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:53 pm UTC

I hire a sniper to kill off the sentries.

I build a building on the golden egg.

"Therefore it is in the interests not only of public safety but also public sanity if the buttered toast on cats idea is scrapped, to be replaced by a monorail powered by cats smeared with chicken tikka masala floating above a rail made from white shag pile carpet."

Freddino18
[Title Not Found]

Postby Freddino18 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:31 pm UTC

I send in Miley Cyrus.

I give the egg to Justin Beiber. I hope he doesn't sell it...
Blenders!
GENERATION 23: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Shriekin' Criminal: Wu Tang, Voodoo Foote: pirate, Amos Quirell: wizard, Sun-Ray Fool: blues, Thomaz Hettkamp: Nazi, farty monkey snatcher, phire AvAtAr: 1337 h4x0r

Soupspoon
You have done something you shouldn't. Or are about to.

Postby Soupspoon » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:20 pm UTC

He doesn't get the chance. I reach into his open car window, whilst avoiding the inevitable punch.

I hide it in a warehouse, all stocked up with packages of chocolate and golden-foiled easter eggs.

Freddino18
[Title Not Found]

Postby Freddino18 » Tue May 07, 2019 3:33 am UTC

I send Munchlax to eat all the eggs.

My Munchlax evolves into Snorlax.
Blenders!
GENERATION 23: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Shriekin' Criminal: Wu Tang, Voodoo Foote: pirate, Amos Quirell: wizard, Sun-Ray Fool: blues, Thomaz Hettkamp: Nazi, farty monkey snatcher, phire AvAtAr: 1337 h4x0r

phillip1882

Postby phillip1882 » Wed May 08, 2019 6:54 pm UTC

since you didn't specify anything about the egg,i assume its open for grabs.

i hide the egg on an airplane that runs on solar power.
good luck have fun

Daggoth

Postby Daggoth » Sat May 18, 2019 3:39 pm UTC

Collapse a couple economies, use bribes to gain power and influence, develop a network of puppet leaders through blackmail and "insurance policies".,
effectively extending the control of resources to infinite duration. Then use the permanent control to declare egg possession illegal. Obtain the egg through confiscation of property and imprisonment. Repress egg protests and use the revolts as political bait to solidify hold on power. Focus mankinds priorities to develop time travel, send the egg into the past so it can hatch and reproduce with similar genus creatures and spawn a new breed of golden egg laying creatures, thereby creating a new timeline where golden eggs are commonplace, then sequester a few of them for my personal menagerie in the original timeline

lllllllllwith10ls

Postby lllllllllwith10ls » Sun May 19, 2019 7:31 pm UTC

I get a TPS and navigate all timelines with golden eggs and egg layers, and steal them.

I build an ASI who's purpose is to protect the eggs from everyone except me, which stores them in a place I'm not going to tell you about. Also I merge with the ASI.
mom fapathi

phillip1882

Postby phillip1882 » Sun May 19, 2019 9:25 pm UTC

i nuke the ASI, and spend millions looking for the hiding place.
(guys your supposed to explain how you can get the egg from the previous poster.)

i use a shrink ray on the egg, and eat it.
good luck have fun

orangedragonfire

Postby orangedragonfire » Sun May 19, 2019 9:36 pm UTC

I steal your shrinking technology, shrink myself, and infiltrate your body by way of tiny submarine. After marvelling at your bloodcells, various internal organs, viruses and assorted other body contents, I finally track the Golden Egg down in your intestines. I escape through your ear, and unshrink myself once safely far enough away to not be spotted.

I paint the egg white, and hide it among the millions of other normal white eggs that our society uses daily. Always shuffling it around the production chain so that it never ends up with a customer.

lllllllllwith10ls

Postby lllllllllwith10ls » Sun May 19, 2019 9:49 pm UTC

I, being a superintelligent AI that resides in the interdimensional void, dodge the nuke, and convert all eggs into golden eggs and put them in an alternate history 3819489024929 levels in
mom fapathi

Daggoth

Postby Daggoth » Mon May 20, 2019 1:07 am UTC

out of character: Note: there are 3 thread timelines now: The golden bird timeline, our regular timeline which got nuked up and skynet timeline

I send an army mercenaries to the Interdimensional Void we weren't supposed to know about, to find the alternate history fish tank and invade on an egg breaking mission. I pay them with a promise to triple the pay they would have gotten, but once they return (they cant)

I bring a new golden egg from the golden bird timeline.

lllllllllwith10ls

Postby lllllllllwith10ls » Mon May 20, 2019 2:23 am UTC

I steal the egg from the fourth dimension

I put the egg inside an ovary
mom fapathi

Return to “Forum Games”