Actual Drnukenness!

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Magistrates, Prelates, Moderators General

Actual Drnukenness!

Postby Amarantha » Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:52 am UTC

Every forum should have a drnuk thread. Are you drnuk? Psot here and entertain us all :P

I'm just finishing a negroni and now I'm craving nachos. Then I'll probably move on to more of a psot-dinner drnik. Like a dram of Laphroaig QC. With a small piece of dark chocolate. Dammit, now I'm really hungry. *goes across road to get corn chips from milkbar*

Psot drnuk, people!!

(title fixed, for The Scyphozoa)
Last edited by Amarantha on Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:43 am UTC, edited 4 times in total.
Amarantha

Re: The drnuk thread

Postby @trophy » Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:57 pm UTC

So lol is this the natural replacement/evolution of the boobs thread?

Anyways, tomorrow's my birthday, so there will be copious amounts of alcohol tonight. I'll post when I get home.
Insignificant Deification wrote:Because, sometimes, you've gotta have a taste of vulva
@trophy

Postby Edit0r » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:01 pm UTC

I have mulled wine. Lots of delicious mulled wine. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Braccae tuae aperiuntur
Edit0r

Postby Berengal » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:22 pm UTC

Just plain beer. Had a can left, and it looked lonely. I'm contemplating trying some of the weird spirit my dad gave me to see if it is a decent replacement for my whiskey which he inadvertently drank or if I should be right mad at him.
It is practically impossible to teach good programming to students who are motivated by money: As potential programmers they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration.
Berengal
Superabacus Mystic of the First Rank

Postby TizzyFoe » Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:53 am UTC

Amarantha wrote:Every forum should have a drnuk thread. Are you drnuk? Psot here and entertain us all :P

I'm just finishing a negroni and now I'm craving nachos. Then I'll probably move on to more of a psot-dinner drnik. Like a dram of Laphroaig QC. With a small piece of dark chocolate. Dammit, now I'm really hungry. *goes across road to get corn chips from milkbar*

Psot drnuk, people!!

(this seems like a good time to ask) Can i come visit Melburn and stay with you? I had a friend who went last summer and loved it. I have no idea what a milkbar is, but i really want to eat corn chips there.

i got drunk and play TF2 last night, it was loads of fun. I'll probably do it again tonight, because most of my friends have left for winter break.
"My folks were always on me to groom myself and wear underpants. What am I, the pope?"
"But existing is basically all I do!"
TizzyFoe

Postby Ian Ex Machina » Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:46 am UTC

Hmm chances are I won't ever post here drunk due to several factors, so can I share a past drunken story?

The story takes place September the 3rd this year (my birthday).
My friends and I were out in a huge triple joint birthday celebration (three birthdays in house on 2nd 3rd 4th) needless to say I was smashed. I do not remember leaving a club until I help this other smashed girl find her friends, even help her try to clean her arm up after she falls and cuts it.
After helping her find her friends I walk off, unfortunately I have no idea where I am. I see a building and think it is my uni campus and so walk on into the grounds. Now I see some glass doors on the bottom floor and think *ahah, doors to uni accomod can just be pulled open due to them being broken* So I try pulling them violently, I then must have realised that this was not my my university as my university does not look so nice and neat and laid out inside. I then climb through hedges and over a sharp fence and find my way onto a road.
I now pick a direction and pass through many many parks until I end up in the town centre (and a drunken phone call to an ex, to ask directions...which is useless seeing as she has never been to wher emy uni is) I then find my way home.

I feel sorry for my housemate who was awake at 5am and anyone who saw me in town, a shambling long haired guy with blood all over his hands and clothes (damn you bleedy girl). I also wonder where I tried to get into before hand.

This story was pieced together the afternoon after as my memory returned.
I learnt my lesson, never drink so much again and look like a serial killer/zombie.
Ian Ex Machina

Postby Yawgmoth » Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:57 am UTC

I'm feeling lonely and disillusioned, so I'll probably be drinking something hard in a few minutes.
Yawgmoth

Postby @trophy » Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:53 am UTC

So it's my birthday. And I'm drunk!!! That is all.
Insignificant Deification wrote:Because, sometimes, you've gotta have a taste of vulva
@trophy

Postby Sartorius » Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:04 am UTC

Happy birthday!

I've never been drunk drunk. A bit buzzed/tipsy, but that's it.
"Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life." -Terry Pratchett
Sartorius

Postby @trophy » Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:17 am UTC

This marks the third time in my life that I've been drunk. I felt like this year had been a bad one, and decided to send it off with style... here's to 2008 being less fucked up than 2007 was.
@trophy

Postby segmentation fault » Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:40 am UTC

jager is really disgusting...
people are like LDL cholesterol for the internet
segmentation fault

Postby Yawgmoth » Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:48 am UTC

segmentation fault wrote:jager is really disgusting...

jager, aka Mike's hard cough syrup. I only drink that stuff when I'm really congested and need something to make the haze seem interesting.
Yawgmoth

Postby Col. Mustard » Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:23 am UTC

I'm actually a little tipsy now. Everclear is a very efficient beverage.
Col. Mustard

Postby Emmaskillz » Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:32 am UTC

I have white wine, which I quite like, so I'm happy.

I can't drink too much because I do really stupid things, like refuse to speak english, and I don't remember it which I hate.

edit: HAPPY BIRTHDAY @trophy :D
Emmaskillz

Postby @trophy » Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:58 pm UTC

Emmaskillz wrote:I have white wine, which I quite like, so I'm happy.

I can't drink too much because I do really stupid things, like refuse to speak english, and I don't remember it which I hate.

edit: HAPPY BIRTHDAY @trophy :D

If the language you speak instead is Spanish, I'm in love...

Anyways Thanks for the happy birthday!!!
@trophy

Postby Kineticka » Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:57 pm UTC

Happy birthday @trophy! I may be going out tonight, I'll raise a glass to you then.
Kineticka

Postby @trophy » Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:58 pm UTC

Kineticka wrote:Happy birthday @trophy! I may be going out tonight, I'll raise a glass to you then.

Thanks! Post pics if your nose starts to blink lol.
@trophy

Postby Simius » Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:09 pm UTC

This thread makes me want to create a Knurd thread.

And no, I'm not drnuk. Actually I think I'm quite knurd.
Simius

Postby jepleure » Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:44 pm UTC

segmentation fault wrote:jager is really disgusting...

Only if you drink it straight. It's good as a mixer, in VERY small quantities, but straight-up is nasty.
Happy birthday @trophy ^_______^
Small dancing tuna on my head oh my
jepleure

Postby TizzyFoe » Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:37 pm UTC

Ian Ex Machina wrote:I feel sorry for my housemate who was awake at 5am and anyone who saw me in town, a shambling long haired guy with blood all over his hands and clothes (damn you bleedy girl). I also wonder where I tried to get into before hand.

and how much of that girls blood you left there :shock:
"My folks were always on me to groom myself and wear underpants. What am I, the pope?"
"But existing is basically all I do!"
TizzyFoe

Postby UmbrageOfSnow » Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:53 pm UTC

I can't get drunk, because I'm currently on hydrocodone. Definitely make a knurd thread though.
yellie wrote:Confession: I just had to look up the word ubiquitous because I kept seeing it all over the place and had no idea what it meant.
UmbrageOfSnow
Not Fully Human

Postby Savoy_Truffle » Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:08 pm UTC

Never been drunk, as I'm kinda wimpy and underage (I've had sips of stuff, but I get nervous about it). However, I have a friend who can knit while drunk. I admire her immensely.
Lux, Calida, Gravis que Pura velut aurum et canunt angeli moliter modo natum.
Savoy_Truffle

Postby Berengal » Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:20 pm UTC

Savoy_Truffle wrote:I have a friend who can knit while drunk. I admire her immensely.

She should recieve a nobel prize. Especially if she knits at bars and the like while drunk.

Jäger is tasty straight, in my opinion. I'm a sucker for spirits though, even bare vodka (though admittedly that IS better mixed).
It is practically impossible to teach good programming to students who are motivated by money: As potential programmers they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration.
Berengal

Postby OfficiallyHaphazard » Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:48 pm UTC

I JSUt WANTeSD T TELL YOU GUYS HOW MUCH I LoVE YOU!!
"Who are you, how did you get in my house?" - Donald Knuth
OfficiallyHaphazard
Age=postcount/60

Postby Ian Ex Machina » Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:41 am UTC

TizzyFoe wrote:
Ian Ex Machina wrote:I feel sorry for my housemate who was awake at 5am and anyone who saw me in town, a shambling long haired guy with blood all over his hands and clothes (damn you bleedy girl). I also wonder where I tried to get into before hand.

and how much of that girls blood you left there :shock:

Heh bloody handprints all over glass fronted doors.
Ian Ex Machina

Postby MotorToad » Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:15 am UTC

Ooops. Xbox + vodka... now stuff is slightly fuzzy. :)
What did you bring the book I didn't want read out of up for?
"MAN YOUR WAY TO ANAL!" (An actual quote from another forum. Only four small errors from making sense.)
MotorToad
Really Repeatedly Redundantly Redundant

Postby Syntax » Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:25 pm UTC

I'm not drunk now(much to my chagrin), but the past two days have been odd to say the least. It all started when I decided to get my roommate a 5-pack for X-mas. It promptly became a 0-pack. Everything since then is kind of a blur, but I distinctly remember making out with some random dude at the bar(never caught his name), smoking pot(for the first time), and nearly destroying our house.

I blame society.
Syntax

Postby Prole » Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:48 pm UTC

Nerdy drinking game that i played last night.

What you'll need:
Soul Calibur 2
Drinks (preferably of alcoholic origin)

Vs team battle

For each round won the winner must drink

1st round - 1 second
2nd round - 2 seconds

And so on.

Its fun.
Prole

Postby pKp » Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:08 pm UTC

Jura red wines are quite awesome. Poulsard ftw.$
*drunk*
Experience is a thing you can't have for nothing - Oscar wilde
pKp

Postby segmentation fault » Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:51 pm UTC

cracking open a fresh bottle of port. *pop*
people are like LDL cholesterol for the internet
segmentation fault

Postby space_raptor » Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:35 am UTC

I love Jager. It is my favourite shot by far. I prefer to drink rye cokes though.
The drinking will continue until morale improves.
space_raptor

Postby Moo » Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:14 am UTC

I'm not drunk at the mo, what with it being 10am here and all, but it's Christmas Eve and a friend's birthday and we're all going out tonight and for a change I don't have to drive so I solemnly vow to post when I get back. I don't often get properly drunk but I'm pretty gobby when I'm just tipsy.

My head has been assailed by song lyrics while reading this thread.

To @trophy's sentiments about 2008 being better than 2007, I offer some Counting Crows:
"A long December and there's reason to believe that maybe this year will be better than the last." Love that song.

To the thread in general, I offer the XMas present of some snatches of Barenaked Ladies (wouldn't that be fun):
"...
Alcohol, alternative to feeling like yourself!
Alcohol, I still drink to your health.
I love you more
Than I did the week before
I discovered alcohol.
Oh, Alcohol, will you please forgive me?
For while I cannot love myself
I'll use something else
Now I know that there's a time
and there's a place where I can choose
To walk the fine line between
self-control and self-abuse
I love you more
Than I did the week before
and, can you please ignore
That you found me on the floor
Trying on your camisole
..."
Proverbs 9:7-8 wrote:Anyone who rebukes a mocker will get an insult in return. Anyone who corrects the wicked will get hurt. So don't bother correcting mockers; they will only hate you.
Moo
Oh man! I'm going to be so rebellious! I'm gonna...

Postby Dark Ragnarok » Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:05 am UTC

I got a bottle of Black Label Jack Daniel's from my boss (who i paid), so I'll be drunk Xmas eve. Hopefully not plastered but I'm going to have fun with this.
rachel wrote:I find it amazingly funny that you censored the word "fucking" but not the word "cock."
Dark Ragnarok

Postby Dark Ragnarok » Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:32 am UTC

Ok i",m seriously. Hit off 3-4 shots of jack. And i'm sory to you people for drinking alon.e I don't mean too. nbbut xmas sucked fucking WHORE balls today.

And. ugh. I. ong to see my freind by foot. BNot drive. I cna;t drive. i cna;t stop laughign and. ok. bnyees.
rachel wrote:I find it amazingly funny that you censored the word "fucking" but not the word "cock."
Dark Ragnarok

Postby Dark Ragnarok » Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:01 pm UTC

*looks at above post*

Er, I called a friend after that (actually 2) and managed to walk 20 minutes in the cold to his house to smoke a little bit of a cig, eat popcorn, garlic bread, some soda, bread, and cookies on the way back while flopping around the floor like a dumbass. I have *no* idea how the fuck I snuck out of my house and back without dying. I couldn't even walk straight. O well, I guess I'm lucky no cars were out at 2:30 AM. I spent another 2 hours getting sober and I said some of the most ridiculous things...

Well good news is I made it safe and sound. :s

And I don't have much else to say. I still feel pathetic that I got myself that drunk, but at the same time I don't regret it.

And I'm way to tired right now, I think i'm getting some sleep. 'Night, and merry-ish X-Mas to those who are enjoying it.

Edit: Sorry about the triple post.
Dark Ragnarok

Postby Berengal » Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:17 pm UTC

I think that in this case a tripple post is warranted, seeing how the middle one, while technically being you, can be looked upon as some other entity temporarily inhabiting your body.
Berengal

Postby Dark Ragnarok » Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:02 am UTC

I kind of see it as the 'inside' of me speaking louder then my head normally allows.
Dark Ragnarok

Postby darwinwins » Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:41 pm UTC

drunk and full of mcdonalds!
"if you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking. that's the world of hicks and slobs. " - haruki murakami
darwinwins

Postby Berengal » Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:39 pm UTC

Next person to say either "envelope" or "hay" decides if I'm getting drnuk by myself tonight or not. All I've got is some truly horrible spirit and coke to mix it with, but I want to get rid of it (throwing away alcohol is something you just don't do, no matter the quality).
Berengal

Postby wing » Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:25 pm UTC

Hay in an envelope?
I AM A SEXY, SHOELESS GOD OF WAR!
Akula wrote:Our team has turned into this hate-fueled juggernaut of profit. It's goddamn wonderful.
wing
the /b/slayer

Next

Return to General