Smoking Devices

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

Freakish

Smoking Devices

Postby Freakish » Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:36 am UTC

One of my favourite parts of smoking marijuana is devices. Currently I have 3 glass devices, one spoon, one sherlock, and one bong. I also have enough homemades that I've lost count. I probably post a few later.

My Sherlock

My Spoon

My Bong
Freakish Inc. We completely understand the public’s concern about futuristic robots feeding on the human population

Rat
Rattus Trolleri

Re: Smoking Devices

Postby Rat » Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:59 am UTC

i've always wanted to make a bong out of a bawls bottle. too much effort to put a hole in it and attach a stem though..

but just imagine smoking through a bawls bottle with bawls in it..

magical.

Freakish

Postby Freakish » Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:13 am UTC

I made a Chute(Lung) out of a bawls bottle, but it's been retired until I replace the bag on it.
Freakish Inc. We completely understand the public’s concern about futuristic robots feeding on the human population

pollywog
Let's party like it's my postcount

Postby pollywog » Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:15 am UTC

Fuuuuck, I've got a pipe in my bedroom, hidden. I don't even use a pipe, I just got left with it one night and no one will take it off me. If my parents find it, I'm fucked.

Also, my favourite device for smoking ever was the lung. Damn thing got me so stoned so fast. It was like getting winded, and standing up and catching your breath, and suddenly you can't stop laughing at nothing.
suffer-cait wrote:hey, guys?
i'm fucking magic

Quadropus

Postby Quadropus » Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:31 am UTC

I used to have quite a collection of devices, but I rid myself of a few of them to 1) get a bit of cash and 2) because I didn't use them.
I still have a small glass bong and a glass water pipe, which looks like a normal pipe, but with a water chamber at the end. I will post pictures later, it is hard to describe.
I still hardly ever use them though, I just prefer joints, they are just easier, even if they are the most wasteful.

"If I go insane, please don't put your wires in my brain"

Spoffin

Postby Spoffin » Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:43 pm UTC

I smoke out of a Klein bottle
The thing to remember about Spoffin is that he's playing by rules no one else understands

peter

Postby peter » Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:29 pm UTC

I know nothing about drugs, but doesn't the bong look quite a bit like a penis? And the stuff comes out of the top, right.....?

Nevermind.

Rat
Rattus Trolleri

Postby Rat » Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:36 pm UTC

peter wrote:I know nothing about drugs, but doesn't the bong look quite a bit like a penis? And the stuff comes out of the top, right.....?

Nevermind.

doesn't basically everything on earth resemble a phallus?

there are penis shaped bongs though, if that's what you're looking for..

Spoffin

Postby Spoffin » Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:01 pm UTC

peter wrote:I know nothing about drugs, but doesn't the bong look quite a bit like a penis? And the stuff comes out of the top, right.....?

Nevermind.

Oh me yarm, all pot smokers are teh gay?
The thing to remember about Spoffin is that he's playing by rules no one else understands

Account20151023

Postby Account20151023 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:52 pm UTC

Spoffin wrote:

Nevermind.

Absolutely.

I use a hookah, by the way. GREAT for parties.

Spoffin

Postby Spoffin » Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:51 pm UTC

BomanTheBear wrote:
Spoffin wrote:

Nevermind.

Absolutely.

I use a hookah, by the way. GREAT for parties.

Hookahs aren't gay, though you can usually get two and pay them to lez up if that's what you're in to.

Quadropus

Postby Quadropus » Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:24 pm UTC

Nevermind.

Certainly: [spoilered for incredible lack of taste...]
Spoiler:

"If I go insane, please don't put your wires in my brain"

cypherspace

Postby cypherspace » Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:26 pm UTC

I have owned several bongs and pipes in the past, but generally I prefer a nice simple joint. If I desire a more intense smoking experience, I'll make something from scratch. Never found it too hard.
"It was like five in the morning and he said he'd show me his hamster"

doc leech

Postby doc leech » Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:18 pm UTC

For the home, there's nothing like a nice glass bubbler. They're much smaller than the (average sized) alternative, and hits just as well in my humble opinion. For hanging out with others, a big ole L works swimmingly. For road trips, chillin on the beach and other such situations, a dugout is the champ by far...

Course, you get what you pay for. Drop them ducats!
Float like a float-bot, sting like an automatic stinging machine

Freakish

Postby Freakish » Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:49 pm UTC

I usually smoke several different ways every day. Buckets or Chutes are best if you're trying to get really high really fast. Bongs for bigger, cooler hits, and is great for sitting back and relaxing. Pipes are quick, and easy. No water, rolling, and they're easy to stash. Joints are good for any kind of movement, they stay lit, and if you're good enough at rolling, you can take huge tokes.

I personally love joints. Nothing better then rolling a joint and smoking it first thing in the morning. Weeds the only thing that numbs the effects from my sleep deprivation.

sophyturtle
I'll go put my shirt back on for this kind of shock. No I won't. I'll get my purse.

Postby sophyturtle » Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:55 pm UTC

I roll crap joints. Since I roll my own cigarettes you might think I could do it, but no, too tight to smoke.

And one of the things I miss most about my last break up is the bubbler. it was beautiful blues, purples, reds, etc. and so smooth....
When you toss in that I paid for it I want to break in and take all my pipes back...

I also miss the connection, but I will get over that at some point.
I want to get to a place where I am neither conforming nor rebelling but simply being.

nsmjohn

Postby nsmjohn » Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:02 pm UTC

We made a waterfall out of an Absolute Vodka bottle once... warm water hits out of that thing murdered people. At home we only have a pipe, but the method of choice is joint or spliff so it works out. Once upon a time one of my friends had a ph(x).
Gojoe wrote:Well, I would say something here, but it would only make it worse.

theradicalg

Postby theradicalg » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:50 am UTC

I'm not gonna lie that's a really sexy bong. I'v always took intrest in the sherlock pipes but never actually smoked out of one haha but hey @pollywog if you got an extra pipe laying around you should show me it somehow I'd like to see it

Return to “General”