Rules and Noob Guide.

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Prelates, Moderators General

Rules and Noob Guide.

Postby Gojoe » Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:46 am UTC

To play, sign up for a game in the sign-ups thread where game mods are recruiting players. If you are not in a game do not post in the game thread, though you are welcome to read and follow along. Always follow the rules of the game-mod in the games you are playing in, which are found in the first post of the game thread.

Every game is controlled by a game mod and, sometimes co-mod (in a different time zone). They do everything from counting votes to controlling when night and day start and stop. All night actions are pm'd to them, and they pm you back telling you the results of your night actions.

Never edit your posts in game threads!!

Once you join a game, please be sure to check out Gender pronouns for our players thread to avoid confusion and be polite when using pronouns to refer to players when you are not using their screen name.

Discussion of ongoing games belongs in The Gojoe Memorial Discussion Thread. You will notice a lot of spoilers. This thread is for players who are in a game to post their (spoilered) thoughts and provides some extra fun for those who like to read-along with games they're not playing. If you are in a game, you should not read any spoilers about that game, but everyone not playing in the game can. Never discuss an ongoing game anywhere but in The Gojoe Memorial Discussion Thread.

To see upcoming games that are not yet in signups, check out the Pre-Signup Queue. This is where game mods queue up to start games, so its a good way to find out what games will be signing up soon.

To moderate a game, its probably best if you play a few here first, and go from there.

Here are the rules for different basic games of mafia.

EXTREMELY Basic mafia

Spoiler:
Their are 2 teams. Townies and Mafia.

TOWNIES
The townies have no power besides the power of deduction. The Townie wants to rid the town of the mafia scum. Every day the townie can vote for one person by posting Vote:Person x (note that this must be bolded) if you later decide to switch your vote, you do so by typing UNVOTE vote:person y (note again that this must be bolded). Townies do not know who anyone else are.

MAFIA
The mafia's team usually is about one third the size of the townies. The mafia know who each other are, and try to blend in with the townies. Their goal is to rid the town of all the townies. They can vote and unvote just like normal townies. The only difference is that at night time the mafia can communicate (via pm's to eachother) and between all of the mafia, they can decide to kill someone at night.

VOTING
Now you may be wondering what this voting does. When a player has MORE than half the votes, they are lynched. Right after the lynching happens, it becomes night time.
The town wins when the last mafia member is wiped out. The mafia win when they control HALF of the votes.

Basic extra roles
Spoiler:
PROTOWN
These people are trying to make the town win

Cop
The cop at night can investigate one person. They are told what alignment they are.

The exception to this is if you have a special cop role. When you are not in a vanilla game, when assigned a role of cop, keep in mind that you could be any of the following
DIFFERENT COPS

Sane Cop
This is a normal cop

Insane cop
Always gets the WRONG result

Naive cop
Always gets an innocent result

Paranoid cop
Always get Guilty verdict

Crazy Cop
If given a random result

Doctor
The doctor can choose one person a night to protect from a night kill. This protects the person from Mafia kill OR any other kill. Doctor may NOT protect themselves.

Vigilante
The vigilante can target one person a night to kill. They are trying to hit the mafia

RoleBlocker
The RB chooses one person per night, that person's night activity is blocked

Masons
The masons are a secret organization (pro town) that can communicate at night. Also some masons can recruit. Which means once a night they can invite somone into the masons, making their team grow. BEWARE THEY MIGHT ACCIDENTALLY INVITE A MAFIA. They win when they control half of the votes, and have no mafia infiltration.

Miller
The opposite of a Godfather. A townie who, when investigated (by a sane investigation, of course) will show up as scum. Unlucky.

INDEPENDENTS
These people are not pro town or pro mafia, they are out to help themselves

Jester
The Jester is TRYING to get lynched. They win when they are lynched (NOT night killed)

Serial Killer
The SK kills once a night, and is trying to be the last person left alive

Cult
This is a group of independents who can communicate by PMs at night. This is like the scum version of the masons. They can sometimes recruit. So every night they gain a new member. Once they control half the votes they win.

PRO MAFIA
These people want the mafia to win

Godfather
This is the leader of the mafia, they appear pro town to cops

Assassins

Spoiler:
The assassin game is a little different. There are 2 basic teams, The king side and assassin's side
The king side consists of 1 king and a few guards. While the assassin's side consists of only the assassin.

The King's side wins when the assassin kills someon that is not him. The assassin wins when he kills the king.
The King knows he is the king and that is it. The gurads know who the king is (but not other guards), and the assassin knows nothing but that they are the assassin.

The assassin gets 1 suicide kill, which he uses by posting Kill:person x. When this happens the game stops, if person x is the king the assassin wins, if person x is NOT the king, the kings side wins.
This suicide kill is usually used right after the assassin is lynched (he gets to use it before night happens).

Because their are no night actions, it happens instantly.
NO FALSE KILLING! if someone types kill:person x when they are not sin, they will be mod killed instantly.

Crazy games
Spoiler:
These games have random tweaks done to them. For instance voting may be done differently, or new made up roles may be added etc.

Invitational games
Spoiler:
These games do not have open sign ups. You must be invited to play. Game modes vary.

Kingmaker
Spoiler:
As opposed to having the players vote for whom to lynch, one townie (the Kingmaker) is given the power to choose who will have the power to execute the choice for the day. The person he chooses (the King) is not guaranteed to be pro-town, so things can get pretty interesting.

Lights Out
Spoiler:
Instead of sequentially lynching only one person per day, the town continues to lynch until they decide the time is right to stop. Roles are still not revealed until the next day. Often (but not always, especially if there are other variations), this mode gives extra killing powers to the mafia to keep the town scared of "turning off the lights".

the LINGO

LYLO = Lynch or lose. This means that unless the town lynch a mafia, they will lose during the night.
WIFOM = Wine in front of me. This is kinda like a bluff. This comes from the princess bride
Vizzini wrote:But it's so simple. All I have to do is divine from what I know of you: are you the sort of man who would put the poison into his own goblet or his enemy's? Now, a clever man would put the poison into his own goblet, because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool, you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.
So pretty much WIFOM is a double bluff. Here is an example.
Spoiler:
Some dude wrote:Hey, let's lynch Mr. X!
Suspicious chick wrote:Um, Mr. X is a confirmed townie. You sound like Mafia now.
The first dude wrote:Oh, I didn't see that. But seriously, I wouldn't be so obvious about it if I were scum, would I?
The persistently suspicious chick wrote:Perhaps you're scum trying to convince me you're not scum by saying something so blatantly scummy that no one who is actually scum would be dumb enough to say it.
Now confused (noob) dude wrote:Wait, what?
The smugly suspicious chick wrote:WIFOM.
Vote: That Dude

EBWOP = Edit by way of post. Because you can not edit posts, you can just type this and double post to clarify your previous post.

OMGUS = OH MY GOD YOU SUCK! This is usually said when the following happens. Person x votes for person y. Person Y then yells OMGUS and votes for person x.
Hammer= This is the last person who votes for a lynch, who thereby reaches a majority. Or it can be an adjective describing that person or that vote. Also, the action of posting the hammer vote.
Nickrole= This is a game where a your role is based on your name.
Babam= A good person, hilarious person to play with. Tried to do a crazy game the first time he modded... and failed. He joke about him all the time (or used to, he kinda retired). We actually have made a few roles called "The babam". Usually negative, you do not want to be called babam.

Q&A with crucialityfactor!!

crucialityfactor wrote:Q:How long do days and nights last?
A:Lengths of days/night depend on how active the players are. It's usually at least 2-3 days for each, but could be as short as 12 hours. Could be as long as a week for a day at the extreme.

Q:How do I sign up for a game?
A:There's the Mafia Discussion thread where signups start, usually they are finalized in the game thread itself.

Q:How long do games last?
A:I guess a few months for longest? There are mini-games as well that are supposed to have 24 hour days and nights, those last about a week or two.

Q: At the end of a game, do we get to find out what happened?
A:Usually the mod will post the role list in the thread at the end and people will discuss their roles.
This depends on who the mod is, and if they are lazy. Usually the mod will post their cheat sheet. And tell you humorous parts of the game. Sometimes it is up to the players to decide what they want answers to.

That is all for now. If you have any questions, feel free to PM most of the regualars. Or jump onto the IRC channel #xkcdmafia (on irc.foonetic.net).

Extra resources:
http://www.sitesled.com/members/mikeburnfire/mafiascum04.swf This is an excellent quick guide done in flash with pretty pictures
http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page This is an entire wiki that is devoted to this game. Very in depth and a good place to look if you have any problems

How to create a game:
Spoiler:
A quick run down on how this subforum works (in regards to creating a game):

1) A mod has an idea for a game, and posts his idea in the Discussion thread.
2) If enough people like the idea (up to the mod if they think they have enough people backing it... use common sense here please) AND there is a gap in the queue, they post in the pre-signups thread with a brief description, game size, and title for the game.
3) Once a game of the same size finishes, the mod sends it to the signups thread.
4) When the signups for a game are done, and a game of the same size has ended, the mod starts the game with a new thread!

GOOD LUCK
Last edited by jestingrabbit on Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:56 am UTC, edited 19 times in total.
Reason: Putting some rules in the Mafia subforum.
michaelandjimi wrote:Oh Mr Gojoe
I won't make fun of your mojo.
Though in this fora I serenade you
I really only do it to aid you.
*Various positive comments on your masculinity
That continue on into infinity*

Feeble accompanying guitar.
Gojoe

Re: How to play Mafia. A noobs guide

Postby Gojoe » Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:47 am UTC

More advanced games:
These are a few of the more complicated games

Dethy
Spoiler:
This variation is all logic based. Everyone is a cop except for one (who is a mafia). The twist is that the cops do not always get the right results. Usually played in IRC

DIFFERENT COPS

Sane Cop
This is a normal cop

Insane cop

Naive cop

Paranoid cop

Crazy Cop
If given a random result

This game usually starts on night 0, so the cops can get their results, the mafia do NOT get a night kill on night 0.
The game usually goes no lynch for everyday until the last possible day. So you have the most amount of information to make the lynch.

Pick your poison (pyp)
Spoiler:
This is a crazy game. At the start of the game all players send in a random name (like THE COW OF DESTINY)and the mod then chooses what that role does (like he could make the cow of destiny able to stampede, which allows him to do a one shot day kill)
This game is very chaotic. This is usually played in IRC, first game for forum is coming up.

King Maker
Spoiler:
This game is similar to a normal mafia game, with a twist. No one votes. There is a KINGMAKER. The kingmaker everyday chooses a person who by themselves decide who is going to be lynched. They can choose to go with or against what the public thinks.

Lights out
Spoiler:
This game is like a normal game of mafia. The twist is that the town can continue to lynch as many times before night is declared. If the town wants to lynch everyone before night happens, they can. Wins can not happen until night time is declared.

The pit
Spoiler:
This game is a little complicated. Every person has 3 extra things. 1 is either Rock Paper or Scissors. The second is a fighting number (1-10). And a potion (either acidic (lowers target fighting number), strength(adds to your fighting number) or cleric (raises the fighting number even more).

The players then vote for a person to go into the pit (just like voting for a lynch), the second person is chosen by a player (a role called the king). This person is then put up against each other, The mod first compares the RPS (rock paper scissors) this then adds to the winners fighting number. At the end the player with the highest fighting number wins.

So basically, just because you are voted in the pit, if your fighting number is higher then the other, you win, the other person dies.

Roles are changed, to a fighting theme, which affect fighting numbers, and who fights.

Various strategies that are well known.

Follow the cop
Spoiler:
This is when one player role claims cop, and then if no one counter claims, everyone just trusts him. THIS IS BAD, BUT HAPPENS ALL THE BLOODY TIME! The problem is that this paints a HUGE target onto this person's head

Double claim
Spoiler:
When a double claim happens (when 2 people claim to be the same thing) we generally lynch one of them, if they are town, we then lynch the other one. This is a very sacrificial way of doing things. Using logic is a much better way to get past this. Like seeing who is being more suspicious

Gojoe's false claim
Spoiler:
Everyone always gives false role claims a bad connotation. Gojoe's false role claim is a good one! It is when a vanilla townie claims to be a power role. This does a few things. First off if no one counter claims, the mafia will focus on trying to kill off a vanilla townie (because they think they are a power role). The person that does a Gojoe should then try to figure out who actually has the role they are claiming to have, so that they can back them up.

WIFOMIFOYIFOM
Spoiler:
Wine in front of me in front of you in front of me. This is when you claim that everything that is going on is clearly WIFOM. Or when something looks like WIFOM, it could be WIFOMIFOY, and then again that could be WIFOMIFOYIFM.... etc

Mafia helping the town
Spoiler:
This is when the main person leading the investigations on people (eg writing the most (im looking at you cf)) is actually mafia. This happens all the time. The only problem is that if you lynch this person, sometimes, the game stops.

Mafia WIFOM
Spoiler:
This is when the mafia "jokingly"says they are mafia, assuming you will think it is WIFOM. Be wary of jokes that may not be jokes.

Babam
Spoiler:
Accidentally mis read pm's and then correct yourself... This is not a good strategy, I am going to assume baba simply can not read... BABAM CAN NEVER EVER MOD!

Muddy waters
Spoiler:
This is a strategy where the first day, you have to pretty much kill someone who causes confusion. So even if you hit a townie, you at least get rid of someone that causes confusion no matter what role they are. This is a pessimistic way of looking at things, and a bit unfair on the player who gets this done to them. (az001 and I like to joke around....) use sparingly

STOP LURKING
Spoiler:
This is the strategy that the game will stop going forward if we kill off the active people, so we do the opposite. Lynch the bloody lurkers! MaJ has posted a summary here as to why this is a viable solution.

FoS
Spoiler:
Finger of suspicion. It is a way of saying who you think is the most suspicion. It does NOT count as a vote, but it does let other players know who you think is suspicious.
Last edited by Gojoe on Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:33 am UTC, edited 5 times in total.

Gojoe

Postby michaelandjimi » Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:52 am UTC

Recheck the definition of LYLO. Aside from that, I think it's good for now.

You might want to mention the mod too.
Whelan wrote:Relax, have a good time, and hope for the bees ;)
michaelandjimi
Isn't Even Playing

Postby InstinctSage » Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:02 am UTC

You misspelled "independents" :P
nightlina wrote:We get stick insects here.. they're pretty cool and stick-like.
InstinctSage

Postby Gojoe » Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:17 am UTC

Fixed typos and added section about the glorious mod

Gojoe

Postby crucialityfactor » Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:22 am UTC

THE COW OF DESTINY

Dammit gojoe...now I have to change my role for pyp...
crucialityfactor
Ry-Ry

Postby kellsbells » Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:25 am UTC

This is lovely, Gojoe! Perhaps it will inspire some Mafia noobs to venture into our land of fun and lynching!

Oh, but yeah - I might throw in something about Glorious rounds, though we haven't had one in a while.

Oh, and in Lingo, we might want:
EBWOP
OMGUS
etc.

Heck, we might want an entire strategy section. I could be persuaded to write it, if you think it's a good idea.
A good pun is its own reword.
L wrote:A day without kells is a day not worth living.
kellsbells
Queen of Cupcakes

Postby Gojoe » Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:32 am UTC

Added those in, I think that this thread might do for basic strategy. I will get around to adding that tomorrow.

Gojoe

Postby michaelandjimi » Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:38 am UTC

Bear in mind that writing up strategy means people will stop using the strategy, or WIFOM the hell out of it.
michaelandjimi
Isn't Even Playing

Postby kellsbells » Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:43 am UTC

michaelandjimi wrote:Bear in mind that writing up strategy means people will stop using the strategy, or WIFOM the hell out of it.
You said "bear". Teehee.
A good pun is its own reword.
L wrote:A day without kells is a day not worth living.
kellsbells
Queen of Cupcakes

Postby Gojoe » Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:44 am UTC

well the vets should already know the tactics.

Gojoe

Postby Megatriorchis » Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:44 am UTC

Here's a good strategy: WIFOM EVERYTHING.

It's what I do. :/
The Humanity for the Undead Coalition: Bringing Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness to the Undead and Other Supernatural Humanoids. Zombies don't eat people; people eat people!
Megatriorchis

Postby Gojoe » Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:51 am UTC

OK, second post is now strategy guide. And has been fleshed out a bit.

Gojoe

Postby Azrael001 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:31 pm UTC

I still think that follow the cop is a good tactic. Provided that there is a doctor to protect him/ her.
Azrael001

Postby The Moo Prophet » Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:45 pm UTC

At least you aren't calling it the 001 gambit any more.
The Moo Prophet

Postby Azrael001 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:55 pm UTC

I didn't have a concise name for it, and no one else was providing one. I didn't like the name "001 Gambit" but it was the best thing that I could come up with at the time.
Azrael001

Postby crucialityfactor » Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:22 pm UTC

@Gojoe: I don't see why you have to drag me into this...
Last edited by crucialityfactor on Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:21 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
crucialityfactor
Ry-Ry

Postby Azrael001 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:12 pm UTC

I don't know what you are talking about.
Azrael001

Postby Vox Imperatoris » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:15 pm UTC

Also, can you add to the list of game types:

Kingmaker- As opposed to having the players vote for whom to lynch, one townie (the Kingmaker) is given the power to choose who will have the power to execute the choice for the day. The person he chooses (the King) is not guaranteed to be pro-town, so things can get pretty interesting.

Lights Out- Instead of sequentially lynching only one person per day, the town continues to lynch until they decide the time is right to stop. Roles are still not revealed until the next day. Often (but not always, especially if there are other variations), this mode gives extra killing powers to the mafia to keep the town scared of "turning off the lights".
Nec audiendi qui solent dicere, vox populi, vox Dei, quum tumultuositas vulgi semper insaniae proxima sit.
17/♂/Heterosexual/US/Atheist/Objectivist
Tigion wrote:Gods, [Mafia] is like poker, 'cept harder.

Nu Știu Să Fiu Numai Pentru Tine—Andreea Bălan—Amazing song! Verrückte Jungs—Blümchen—My avatar.
Vox Imperatoris

Postby michaelandjimi » Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:46 am UTC

Gojoe wrote:Babam
Spoiler:
Accidentally mis read pm's and then correct yourself... This is not a good strategy, I am going to assume baba simply can not read... BABAM CAN NEVER EVER MOD!
I did a similar thing in IRL Mafia once. It was a cards-based one, and I forgot which card meant Mafia. I was town, but I thought I was Mafia, and so stuck my head up when it was Mafia-heads-up time. I could only see one other person with their head up, and so assumed he was the other, and he did the same with me. Turns out that for basically the entire game, the other real Mafia guy was behind me, and couldn't say anything because that would blow his cover.

It. Was. Awesome.
michaelandjimi
Isn't Even Playing

Postby Gojoe » Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:42 am UTC

I will add Vox's suggestions later.

Gojoe

Postby InstinctSage » Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:11 am UTC

Muddying waters isn't just killing confusing players day 1. In my understanding, muddying the waters is creating large lists of possibilities. Possible motives for actions, possible conclusions from analysis, possible interpretations of posts, etc. in order to confuse and/or obfuscate the truth. This is opposed to leading a lynch by presenting a lot of analysis/interpretations leading to a specific conclusion, or attempting to clarify an issue by presenting a set of possibilities and striking out those perceived unlikely (which can actually be used when leading a lynch).

What you've provided is less a description of the strategy and more a statement that people get killed for it.
nightlina wrote:We get stick insects here.. they're pretty cool and stick-like.
InstinctSage

Postby There-is-no-spoon » Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:27 am UTC

The definition of muddying water is ....Nebuduck.......... :D We should actually not say "muddying the waters" but "Nebuduck manoeuvrings"
There-is-no-spoon

Postby Azrael001 » Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:32 am UTC

Heck, why not just call it duck diving?
Azrael001

Postby Tigerlion » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:47 am UTC

Clever.
Tigerlion
The Communist formerly known as Tigion

Postby There-is-no-spoon » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:06 am UTC

Yes 'strue
There-is-no-spoon

Postby Gojoe » Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:28 am UTC

I have decided against adding Vox's games. Because they are not used very often, the same reason the rookie game style of game (which I am not calling the pit) is not up there If you really think they should be there, PM me (do not argue on this thread, as that is not what it is here for)

Gojoe

Postby Jesse » Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:37 pm UTC

Maybe a rare games section? Or just a passage about variant games being popular on these boards?
Jesse
Vocal Terrorist

Postby Gojoe » Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:59 pm UTC

Ok, I am going to make a new topic that is more advanced games. And I will split my posts between them. Sound good?

Gojoe

Postby Jesse » Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:23 pm UTC

Hot.
Jesse
Vocal Terrorist

Advanced Mafia Games

Postby Gojoe » Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:38 pm UTC

These are a few of the more complicated games

Dethy
Spoiler:
This variation is all logic based. Everyone is a cop except for one (who is a mafia). The twist is that the cops do not always get the right results. Usually played in IRC

DIFFERENT COPS

Sane Cop
This is a normal cop

Insane cop

Naive cop

Paranoid cop

Crazy Cop
If given a random result

This game usually starts on night 0, so the cops can get their results, the mafia do NOT get a night kill on night 0.
The game usually goes no lynch for everyday until the last possible day. So you have the most amount of information to make the lynch.

Pick your poison (pyp)
Spoiler:
This is a crazy game. At the start of the game all players send in a random name (like THE COW OF DESTINY)and the mod then chooses what that role does (like he could make the cow of destiny able to stampede, which allows him to do a one shot day kill)
This game is very chaotic. This is usually played in IRC, first game for forum is coming up.

King Maker
Spoiler:
This game is similar to a normal mafia game, with a twist. No one votes. There is a KINGMAKER. The kingmaker everyday chooses a person who by themselves decide who is going to be lynched. They can choose to go with or against what the public thinks.

Lights out
Spoiler:
This game is like a normal game of mafia. The twist is that the town can continue to lynch as many times before night is declared. If the town wants to lynch everyone before night happens, they can. Wins can not happen until night time is declared.

The pit
Spoiler:
This game is a little complicated. Every person has 3 extra things. 1 is either Rock Paper or Scissors. The second is a fighting number (1-10). And a potion (either acidic (lowers target fighting number), strength(adds to your fighting number) or cleric (raises the fighting number even more).

The players then vote for a person to go into the pit (just like voting for a lynch), the second person is chosen by a player (a role called the king). This person is then put up against each other, The mod first compares the RPS (rock paper scissors) this then adds to the winners fighting number. At the end the player with the highest fighting number wins.

So basically, just because you are voted in the pit, if your fighting number is higher then the other, you win, the other person dies.

Roles are changed, to a fighting theme, which affect fighting numbers, and who fights.

Gojoe

Re: Advanced Mafia Games

Postby Gojoe » Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:38 pm UTC

Again, let me know if you have more game types that you want added.

Gojoe

Postby Tigerlion » Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:14 pm UTC

Add the one that takes only four or so people. The Jester-Mafia-Townie-Townie, No Night Kill one.
Tigerlion
The Communist formerly known as Tigion

Postby Jebobek » Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:35 pm UTC

Quick question, FoS=?

Saw it a couple times. Might be an in-joke, but I'm just curious if its a standard Lingo.
Jebobek

Postby There-is-no-spoon » Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:52 pm UTC

Jebobek wrote:Quick question, FoS=?

Saw it a couple times. Might be an in-joke, but I'm just curious if its a standard Lingo.

This will help: http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php ... reviations
There-is-no-spoon

Postby Sungura » Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:31 pm UTC

Jebobek wrote:Quick question, FoS=?

simple answer: Finger of Suspicion (basically, an unofficial vote, pointing out who you suspect and who you are likely to vote for)
Zarq wrote:Would you rather fight a Sungura-sized spider or 1000 spider-sized Sunguras?
Sungura
When life gives you banananas, make bananana bread

Postby Gojoe » Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:39 pm UTC

Sorry, I didn't say anything, I put it into my description when he asked... ages ago

Gojoe

Postby oneofthedragon » Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:58 pm UTC

This should be merged with the sticky.
sje46: tell them to shove plungers into their anuses
sje46: make clear that that was only for OOTD

Kells: OOTD, I am giving you my death stare
Kells: Just so you know

Christmas: OOTD I will burn your village and make slaves of your children
oneofthedragon
Modfather

Postby Jesse » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:30 am UTC

Didn't we specifically split this away from that one? I remember that happening for a good reason.
Jesse
Vocal Terrorist

Postby oneofthedragon » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:37 am UTC

I thought it was always seperate.
sje46: tell them to shove plungers into their anuses
sje46: make clear that that was only for OOTD

Kells: OOTD, I am giving you my death stare
Kells: Just so you know

Christmas: OOTD I will burn your village and make slaves of your children
oneofthedragon
Modfather