Confessional Shed - I'll keep a look-out

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

User avatar
LE4dGOLEM
is unique......wait, no!!!!
Posts: 5972
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:10 pm UTC
Location: :uoıʇɐɔol

Postby LE4dGOLEM » Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:07 am UTC

Alpha Omicron wrote:I seem to remember reading that the stream was actually orange juice.



nah, that was a thing somebody (unsourcedly) put on wikipedia that other sites then took from. Not true.



Though at least she *is* wearing a mask.

EDIT: I only kinda squinted at the pain series as well.
Last edited by LE4dGOLEM on Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:08 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Image Une See Fights - crayon super-ish hero webcomic!
doogly wrote:It would just be much better if it were not shitty.

User avatar
pollywog
Let's party like it's my postcount
Posts: 1999
Joined: Sat May 12, 2007 10:10 am UTC
Location: Coolest little capital in the world
Contact:

Postby pollywog » Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:08 am UTC

LE4dGOLEM wrote:
Alpha Omicron wrote:I seem to remember reading that the stream was actually orange juice.



nah, that was a thing somebody (unsourcedly) put on wikipedia that other sites then took from. Not true.



Though at least she *is* wearing a mask.


Yeah, cause that makes it all ok.
suffer-cait wrote:hey, guys?
i'm fucking magic

User avatar
Jauss
Posts: 1441
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:49 am UTC
Location: PDX
Contact:

Postby Jauss » Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:57 am UTC

thefiddler wrote:Confession: I saw Dashboard Confessional tonight and liked it. I've never listened to DC and I went with a few friends and liked it. I. Am. So. Fucked. :(


*Laughs at you*

I saw them/him once a couple years ago and it was awesome.

Confession: I am so hungry. I'm gonna soft-boil some eggs that I gathered myself straight from the chicken's butt on my birthday. Salt and pepper and buttered bread. It's gonna taste like my childhood. :)
"Four out of five dentists prefer asses to hearts." - The Mighty Thesaurus

User avatar
LE4dGOLEM
is unique......wait, no!!!!
Posts: 5972
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:10 pm UTC
Location: :uoıʇɐɔol

Postby LE4dGOLEM » Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:18 pm UTC

Jauss wrote:
thefiddler wrote:Confession: I saw Dashboard Confessional tonight and liked it. I've never listened to DC and I went with a few friends and liked it. I. Am. So. Fucked. :(


*Laughs at you*

I saw them/him once a couple years ago and it was awesome.

Confession: I am so hungry. I'm gonna soft-boil some eggs that I gathered myself straight from the chicken's butt on my birthday. Salt and pepper and buttered bread. It's gonna taste like my childhood. :)


ew, gross.


salt and pepper on an egg?
Image Une See Fights - crayon super-ish hero webcomic!
doogly wrote:It would just be much better if it were not shitty.

User avatar
hermaj
Posts: 6139
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:37 am UTC
Location: Sydney, Australia
Contact:

Postby hermaj » Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:30 pm UTC

Mmm, and shaved parmesan. Best breakfast ever.

User avatar
chrispy1
Posts: 685
Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 10:52 am UTC
Location: Oakville ONT Canada

Postby chrispy1 » Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:18 pm UTC

mmmmmm...shaved parmasean on anything. (well, not anything, but you know what I mean)....even by itself... :D
Narsil wrote:For the record, I am not:
b)obsessed with penii, I just have bad luck and they follow me everywh...

SpitValve wrote:And as for Optimus being influenced by Buddhism, I severly doubt it.

User avatar
LE4dGOLEM
is unique......wait, no!!!!
Posts: 5972
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:10 pm UTC
Location: :uoıʇɐɔol

Postby LE4dGOLEM » Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:22 pm UTC

chrispy1 wrote:mmmmmm...shaved parmasean on anything. (well, not anything, but you know what I mean)....even by itself... :D


nnnnno. not on it's own.
Image Une See Fights - crayon super-ish hero webcomic!
doogly wrote:It would just be much better if it were not shitty.

User avatar
Jauss
Posts: 1441
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:49 am UTC
Location: PDX
Contact:

Postby Jauss » Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:19 pm UTC

LE4dGOLEM wrote:
Jauss wrote:
thefiddler wrote:Confession: I saw Dashboard Confessional tonight and liked it. I've never listened to DC and I went with a few friends and liked it. I. Am. So. Fucked. :(


*Laughs at you*

I saw them/him once a couple years ago and it was awesome.

Confession: I am so hungry. I'm gonna soft-boil some eggs that I gathered myself straight from the chicken's butt on my birthday. Salt and pepper and buttered bread. It's gonna taste like my childhood. :)


ew, gross.


salt and pepper on an egg?


Dude, you don't put salt and pepper on eggs ever? Soft/hard-boiled eggs are one of the only things that I always add salt and pepper to after preparation. Repeatedly as I go. (I usually eat my eggs in scrambled form with salt, pepper, and sometimes other things mixed in pre-cooking and cheese added during or after cooking.)

My momma raised me right. It is you that is eww my friend. :razz:

Confession: It is 7:17 AM and I am just now about to go to sleep. :?
"Four out of five dentists prefer asses to hearts." - The Mighty Thesaurus

User avatar
chrispy1
Posts: 685
Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 10:52 am UTC
Location: Oakville ONT Canada

Postby chrispy1 » Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:34 pm UTC

LE4dGOLEM wrote:
chrispy1 wrote:mmmmmm...shaved parmasean on anything. (well, not anything, but you know what I mean)....even by itself... :D


nnnnno. not on it's own.


yer weird. that's all there is to it.
Narsil wrote:For the record, I am not:
b)obsessed with penii, I just have bad luck and they follow me everywh...

SpitValve wrote:And as for Optimus being influenced by Buddhism, I severly doubt it.

User avatar
une see
Is my girl
Posts: 1038
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:31 pm UTC
Location: a tenuous grip on reality
Contact:

Postby une see » Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:19 pm UTC

chrispy1 wrote:
LE4dGOLEM wrote:
chrispy1 wrote:mmmmmm...shaved parmasean on anything. (well, not anything, but you know what I mean)....even by itself... :D


nnnnno. not on it's own.


yer weird. that's all there is to it.


NO YOU'RE WEIRD. SHAVED PARMESAN??? BY ITSELF???

I feel nauseous just thinking about it.
T.S. Eliot in "The Waste Land" wrote:APRIL is the cruellest month, breeding
Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing
Memory and desire, stirring
Dull roots with spring rain.

User avatar
chrispy1
Posts: 685
Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 10:52 am UTC
Location: Oakville ONT Canada

Postby chrispy1 » Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:22 pm UTC

OK, seriously - doesn't anyone other than myself go and cut up a couple of cubes of cheese (whether it's parmasean, chedder, whatever) and just eat 'em? Maybe I should post this in Odd Habits :-S
Narsil wrote:For the record, I am not:
b)obsessed with penii, I just have bad luck and they follow me everywh...

SpitValve wrote:And as for Optimus being influenced by Buddhism, I severly doubt it.

User avatar
une see
Is my girl
Posts: 1038
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:31 pm UTC
Location: a tenuous grip on reality
Contact:

Postby une see » Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:28 pm UTC

chrispy1 wrote:OK, seriously - doesn't anyone other than myself go and cut up a couple of cubes of cheese (whether it's parmasean, chedder, whatever) and just eat 'em? Maybe I should post this in Odd Habits :-S


No, because it's disgusting. Absolutely sickening. I might throw up now.

But I don't know...I think people who don't have as much hate for cheese as I do might eat parmesan by itself. You're probably not the only one...
T.S. Eliot in "The Waste Land" wrote:APRIL is the cruellest month, breeding
Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing
Memory and desire, stirring
Dull roots with spring rain.

User avatar
chrispy1
Posts: 685
Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 10:52 am UTC
Location: Oakville ONT Canada

Postby chrispy1 » Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:31 pm UTC

So you're anti-cheese? Caseusphobic maybe? Interesting... :D
Narsil wrote:For the record, I am not:
b)obsessed with penii, I just have bad luck and they follow me everywh...

SpitValve wrote:And as for Optimus being influenced by Buddhism, I severly doubt it.

User avatar
Insignificant Deifaction
Small Goddess
Posts: 3729
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:14 am UTC
Location: Through the mother@#$%ing looking glass.

Postby Insignificant Deifaction » Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:59 pm UTC

Butt-buns-tush was removed because it was NSFW and those caused problems for certain forum viewers (especially ones for which NSFW applies)
Belial wrote:You are giving me the tools to sodomize my vast imagination, and for this I am grateful.

PM Me, if you care for a chat.

User avatar
Alisto
Crazy like a BOX!
Posts: 3998
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:14 pm UTC
Location: South Jersey
Contact:

Postby Alisto » Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:37 pm UTC

une see wrote:
chrispy1 wrote:OK, seriously - doesn't anyone other than myself go and cut up a couple of cubes of cheese (whether it's parmasean, chedder, whatever) and just eat 'em? Maybe I should post this in Odd Habits :-S


No, because it's disgusting. Absolutely sickening. I might throw up now.


Don't listen to her, chrispy. I totally eat blocks of cheese. Extra sharp cheddar is the best.

Crazy cheese-hater.
Bad grammar makes me [sic].
Crazy like a BOX!
<Jauss> Because karaoke, especially karaoke + lesbians = Alisto, amirite?
<rachel> Old people ain't got shit to do but look at clocks.

User avatar
chrispy1
Posts: 685
Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 10:52 am UTC
Location: Oakville ONT Canada

Postby chrispy1 » Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:06 pm UTC

Alisto wrote:
une see wrote:
chrispy1 wrote:OK, seriously - doesn't anyone other than myself go and cut up a couple of cubes of cheese (whether it's parmasean, chedder, whatever) and just eat 'em? Maybe I should post this in Odd Habits :-S


No, because it's disgusting. Absolutely sickening. I might throw up now.


Don't listen to her, chrispy. I totally eat blocks of cheese. Extra sharp cheddar is the best.

Crazy cheese-hater.


I had a 7 year old chedder once given to me by a friend of mine. That, my friend, was Heaven in Cellophane. May Aristaios grant you many blocks of chedder. Or blue cheese. Or whatever you fancy.

ETA: So I just added a comment to a thread here about Schrodinger's Cat, and I quoted this article in Wiki that I found completely by accident. Why do I suddenly have an insatiable craving for cheese? :D
Narsil wrote:For the record, I am not:
b)obsessed with penii, I just have bad luck and they follow me everywh...

SpitValve wrote:And as for Optimus being influenced by Buddhism, I severly doubt it.

User avatar
une see
Is my girl
Posts: 1038
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:31 pm UTC
Location: a tenuous grip on reality
Contact:

Postby une see » Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:35 pm UTC

Cheese sucks. That's all there is to it. I hope you both realize the error of your ways soon. Because it's a big error. Big, big, big error.

Confession: I just watched Coyote Ugly on television, and I have to admit that I think it would have been better without the lead character in it. Why couldn't they just concentrate on the cool bar and the bar dancing? Why did they have to ruin it with Piper Perabo's character's stupid song-writing dreams? Seriously.
T.S. Eliot in "The Waste Land" wrote:APRIL is the cruellest month, breeding
Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing
Memory and desire, stirring
Dull roots with spring rain.

User avatar
djn
Posts: 610
Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 1:33 pm UTC
Location: Oslo, Norway

Postby djn » Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:23 am UTC

Alisto wrote:
une see wrote:
chrispy1 wrote:OK, seriously - doesn't anyone other than myself go and cut up a couple of cubes of cheese (whether it's parmasean, chedder, whatever) and just eat 'em? Maybe I should post this in Odd Habits :-S


No, because it's disgusting. Absolutely sickening. I might throw up now.


Don't listen to her, chrispy. I totally eat blocks of cheese. Extra sharp cheddar is the best.

Crazy cheese-hater.


Crispy cheddar is fine. Most cheeses on their own are good, some delicious.
But parmesan, on its own, is so close to puke in taste that I have real problems not gagging on it. Sorry.

User avatar
The LuigiManiac
Posts: 695
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:09 am UTC
Location: Trapped in a hypothetical situation somewhere in Ontario...help?

Postby The LuigiManiac » Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:29 am UTC

Is it time for us to get confrontational about cheese now? :wink:

Anyways, I love marble cheese. Be it as cubes on crackers or just the cubes alone (usually as part of a delicious cycle), marble cheese is one of my favorite snacks, and is perhaps as healthy a snack as I'll eat.

I also like cheddar and mozzarella as separate cheeses.

I HATE Parmesan though.
Last edited by The LuigiManiac on Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:47 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
THE CAKE IS A 3.141592653589...!

User avatar
damienthebloody
the most metal thing EVER
Posts: 2370
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:25 pm UTC
Location: under a rock

Postby damienthebloody » Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:44 am UTC

The LuigiManiac wrote:Is it time for us to get confrontational about cheese now? :wink:
I HATE Parmesan though.

Them's fighting words :P

Parmesan is a great and wonderful thing.
As is Feta.
And Brie.
And Camembert
And Chevre. Especially when rolled in ash.

You're going down :D
German Sausage wrote:Is that an EMP in your pants, or are you just outraged by my sexist behaviour?
liza wrote:When life gives you a wife made of salt, make margaritas?
Dance like you're stamping on a human face forever.

User avatar
MFHodge
Posts: 4246
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:27 pm UTC
Location: :noitacoL Raleigh, NC
Contact:

Postby MFHodge » Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:48 am UTC

I absolutely require a cracker or some sort of bread for cheese. I can't do it plain. There is a definite cheese/cracker maximum ratio in effect.
Image

User avatar
djn
Posts: 610
Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 1:33 pm UTC
Location: Oslo, Norway

Postby djn » Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:49 am UTC

To fork the debate a little bit. Do you see where I'm coming from when I have problems with the taste of parmesan reminding me of other things, or is that just an oddity with me (and incidentally my mother)?

User avatar
chrispy1
Posts: 685
Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 10:52 am UTC
Location: Oakville ONT Canada

Postby chrispy1 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:03 am UTC

no, it's the amino acid concentration - it's the "salty" texture in the parmesean. It gives that distinct taste that I love oh so much...
Narsil wrote:For the record, I am not:
b)obsessed with penii, I just have bad luck and they follow me everywh...

SpitValve wrote:And as for Optimus being influenced by Buddhism, I severly doubt it.

saxmaniac1987
Can't spell sex
Posts: 825
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:58 pm UTC

Postby saxmaniac1987 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:27 am UTC

Confession: I use "less-than-three" regularly in online conversation. (NOT in real life, though)
"A witty saying proves nothing" - Voltaire

User avatar
Belial
A terrible sound heard from a distance
Posts: 30450
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:04 am UTC
Contact:

Postby Belial » Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:06 pm UTC

une see wrote:Cheese sucks. That's all there is to it. I hope you both realize the error of your ways soon. Because it's a big error. Big, big, big error.


I would try to convince you of your error, but really...more cheese for me! Somehow. Or something.
addams wrote:A drunk neighbor is better than a sober Belial.


They/them

User avatar
chrispy1
Posts: 685
Joined: Sat May 19, 2007 10:52 am UTC
Location: Oakville ONT Canada

Postby chrispy1 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:08 pm UTC

If Belial says it's so, then it's so. So I have to say to une see "Pfft nyah nyah nyah!"
Narsil wrote:For the record, I am not:
b)obsessed with penii, I just have bad luck and they follow me everywh...

SpitValve wrote:And as for Optimus being influenced by Buddhism, I severly doubt it.

User avatar
Narsil
Ask me about my junk!
Posts: 2995
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:59 pm UTC
Location: Columbus.

Postby Narsil » Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:17 pm UTC

saxmaniac1987 wrote:Confession: I use "less-than-three" regularly in online conversation. (NOT in real life, though)
Confession: If you are not a 14 year old girl you should feel VERY bad about yourself right now.
Spoiler:
EsotericWombat wrote:MORE JUNK THAN YOUR BODY HAS ROOM FOR

Mother Superior wrote:What's he got that I dont?
*sees Narsil's sig*
Oh... that.

User avatar
Castaway
Mr. Fancy-Pants
Posts: 2150
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:05 am UTC
Location: Brooklyn
Contact:

Postby Castaway » Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:52 am UTC

What is "less-than-three"?
You've just lost twenty dollars and my self respect.

Rat wrote: so i sprinted back down this hill like a fucking mountain goat

User avatar
Alisto
Crazy like a BOX!
Posts: 3998
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:14 pm UTC
Location: South Jersey
Contact:

Postby Alisto » Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:02 am UTC

Castaway wrote:What is "less-than-three"?


2?

Type it as a mathematical expression.
Bad grammar makes me [sic].
Crazy like a BOX!
<Jauss> Because karaoke, especially karaoke + lesbians = Alisto, amirite?
<rachel> Old people ain't got shit to do but look at clocks.

User avatar
Castaway
Mr. Fancy-Pants
Posts: 2150
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:05 am UTC
Location: Brooklyn
Contact:

Postby Castaway » Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:06 am UTC

Wait, do you mean <3 in place of a heart? That's really lame. At first I thought you meant "2" instead of "to/too"
You've just lost twenty dollars and my self respect.



Rat wrote: so i sprinted back down this hill like a fucking mountain goat

User avatar
une see
Is my girl
Posts: 1038
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:31 pm UTC
Location: a tenuous grip on reality
Contact:

Postby une see » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:26 am UTC

Castaway wrote:Wait, do you mean <3 in place of a heart? That's really lame. At first I thought you meant "2" instead of "to/too"


Hey, now. I happen to <3 using <3 when I feel like expressing my <3 for something/someone that I <3 quite a lot (maybe not really). Do you have a problem with that, young man? Because I can probably kick your ass, what with my crazy as a box white belt in karate. Whatever that is.
T.S. Eliot in "The Waste Land" wrote:APRIL is the cruellest month, breeding
Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing
Memory and desire, stirring
Dull roots with spring rain.

User avatar
Castaway
Mr. Fancy-Pants
Posts: 2150
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:05 am UTC
Location: Brooklyn
Contact:

Postby Castaway » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:29 am UTC

You wanna mess, une see? Lets go! I'll take you on right now! I will rip your FUCKING <3 OUT OF YOUR CHEST! :twisted:
You've just lost twenty dollars and my self respect.



Rat wrote: so i sprinted back down this hill like a fucking mountain goat

User avatar
GhostWolfe
Broken wings and scattered feathers
Posts: 3892
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 11:56 am UTC
Location: Brisbane, Aust
Contact:

Postby GhostWolfe » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:30 am UTC

I think they were actually referring to using the phrase less than three in place of typing "<3".
Linguistic Anarchist
Hawknc: ANGELL IS SERIOUS BUSINESS :-[
lesliesage: Animals dunked in crude oil: sad. Animals dunked in boiling oil: tasty.
Belial: I was in your mom's room all night committing to a series of extended military actions.

User avatar
Castaway
Mr. Fancy-Pants
Posts: 2150
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:05 am UTC
Location: Brooklyn
Contact:

Postby Castaway » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:31 am UTC

Oh really? That's pretty legit then.
You've just lost twenty dollars and my self respect.



Rat wrote: so i sprinted back down this hill like a fucking mountain goat

User avatar
wing
the /b/slayer
Posts: 1876
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:56 am UTC

Postby wing » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:32 am UTC

Confession: I ruined one of my best friend's 'first times' last night.

Confession: I REGRET NOTHING!!!!!

User avatar
une see
Is my girl
Posts: 1038
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:31 pm UTC
Location: a tenuous grip on reality
Contact:

Postby une see » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:34 am UTC

Castaway wrote:You wanna mess, une see? Lets go! I'll take you on right now! I will rip your FUCKING <3 OUT OF YOUR CHEST! :twisted:


Yeah, let's do it. I'm fucking READY. Been waiting for someone to step up and challenge me. Ever since Tyler disappeared...the Club's gone shit to hell. Anyway...*rolls up sleeves, cracks neck and knuckles menacingly*

Bring it on, bitch!
T.S. Eliot in "The Waste Land" wrote:APRIL is the cruellest month, breeding
Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing
Memory and desire, stirring
Dull roots with spring rain.

User avatar
TigerX
its the squiggles dude!
Posts: 564
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 5:16 am UTC
Location: Clemson, SC
Contact:

Postby TigerX » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:37 am UTC

wing wrote:Confession: I ruined one of my best friend's 'first times' last night.

Confession: I REGRET NOTHING!!!!!


Ouch... :-/

Confession: I wish someone would have ruined mine... It would have at least been interesting that way.
Last edited by TigerX on Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:43 am UTC, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Insignificant Deifaction
Small Goddess
Posts: 3729
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:14 am UTC
Location: Through the mother@#$%ing looking glass.

Postby Insignificant Deifaction » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:41 am UTC

Confession: I am using a skinner to make this forum show up in shades of black and gray, so that it is easier on the eyes.
Belial wrote:You are giving me the tools to sodomize my vast imagination, and for this I am grateful.

PM Me, if you care for a chat.

User avatar
Castaway
Mr. Fancy-Pants
Posts: 2150
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:05 am UTC
Location: Brooklyn
Contact:

Postby Castaway » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:43 am UTC

une see wrote:
Castaway wrote:You wanna mess, une see? Lets go! I'll take you on right now! I will rip your FUCKING <3 OUT OF YOUR CHEST! :twisted:


Yeah, let's do it. I'm fucking READY. Been waiting for someone to step up and challenge me. Ever since Tyler disappeared...the Club's gone shit to hell. Anyway...*rolls up sleeves, cracks neck and knuckles menacingly*

Bring it on, bitch!

I'll break your face like Jared Leto's in the aforementioned movie!

Confession: I've seen Fight Club at least 20 times.
You've just lost twenty dollars and my self respect.



Rat wrote: so i sprinted back down this hill like a fucking mountain goat

User avatar
une see
Is my girl
Posts: 1038
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:31 pm UTC
Location: a tenuous grip on reality
Contact:

Postby une see » Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:49 am UTC

Castaway wrote:
une see wrote:
Castaway wrote:You wanna mess, une see? Lets go! I'll take you on right now! I will rip your FUCKING <3 OUT OF YOUR CHEST! :twisted:


Yeah, let's do it. I'm fucking READY. Been waiting for someone to step up and challenge me. Ever since Tyler disappeared...the Club's gone shit to hell. Anyway...*rolls up sleeves, cracks neck and knuckles menacingly*

Bring it on, bitch!

I'll break your face like Jared Leto's in the aforementioned movie!

Confession: I've seen Fight Club at least 20 times.


Confession: Jared Leto was still kindofish hot in Requiem for a Dream, even though he was all drugged out and shit.

Okay, Castaway. You asked for it. *kicks Castaway in the balls*

What? I fight dirty. It's...effective?
T.S. Eliot in "The Waste Land" wrote:APRIL is the cruellest month, breeding
Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing
Memory and desire, stirring
Dull roots with spring rain.


Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests