odd things about yourself

Things that don't belong anywhere else. (Check first).

Moderators: Moderators General, Prelates, Magistrates

parkaboy

odd things about yourself

Postby parkaboy » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:21 pm UTC

when i'm getting to know people i dont care about their history, their family, their birthday... i want to know what their favorite shape is, they're opinion on zombies, what they think the color purple would smell like, their movie watching habits, and just generally odd things that no one else ever really cares about.

so i guess thats mine. or one of them.

others include compulsive tendies in dealing with certain foods (grapes and M&Ms)
i cant watch horror movies with out my feet curled up under me and a blaket/jacket over me
and i always make a point to say hello to random birds i see throughout my day.

User avatar
Peshmerga
Mad Hatter
Posts: 2061
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:56 am UTC
Contact:

Postby Peshmerga » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:25 pm UTC

My feet get beet red when it's hot. The blood rushes to them (and sometimes my hands) because of gravity and my thin blood vessels can't pump them back out without help (lifting my legs above my center of gravity).

Sometimes when I run, I get this click in my skull. Only I can hear it.

Also, I can make the chestburster alien by using my two hands (touching the sides of my thumbs together and sprawling my fingers apart).
i hurd u liek mudkips???

Grincement
Should have Boobs (In theory)
Posts: 1483
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:23 pm UTC

Postby Grincement » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:39 pm UTC

Peshmerga wrote:My feet get beet red when it's hot. The blood rushes to them (and sometimes my hands) because of gravity and my thin blood vessels can't pump them back out without help (lifting my legs above my center of gravity).

Sometimes when I run, I get this click in my skull. Only I can hear it.


Oh me yarm both of those things happen to me!!
My hands swell up in the heat and its really painful so i have to hold them above my head so the fluid disperses but the moment i put my arms down again the pain begins, I solve it by putting my hands and feet in cold water!!

And that click, is it in the back of your head just at the little nape between your head and neck...it scares me a little bit, no idea what it is!
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes - Douglas Adams

User avatar
Peshmerga
Mad Hatter
Posts: 2061
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:56 am UTC
Contact:

Postby Peshmerga » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:42 pm UTC

Squeak wrote:
Peshmerga wrote:My feet get beet red when it's hot. The blood rushes to them (and sometimes my hands) because of gravity and my thin blood vessels can't pump them back out without help (lifting my legs above my center of gravity).

Sometimes when I run, I get this click in my skull. Only I can hear it.


Oh me yarm both of those things happen to me!!
My hands swell up in the heat and its really painful so i have to hold them above my head so the fluid disperses but the moment i put my arms down again the pain begins, I solve it by putting my hands and feet in cold water!!


Really? You're the first that I know with the same problem as me. Does it happen to your feet too?
i hurd u liek mudkips???

parkaboy

Postby parkaboy » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:44 pm UTC

i always get headaches when i'm in the sun. after too much exposure, direct sunlight makes me ache all over (not sunburn, internally) and gets me very very very cranky. its more of a heat thing than a sun thing, but i'm in texas. we have those nasty summers.

Grincement
Should have Boobs (In theory)
Posts: 1483
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:23 pm UTC

Postby Grincement » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:46 pm UTC

Peshmerga wrote:Really? You're the first that I know with the same problem as me. Does it happen to your feet too?


Yes, though more my hands...like if I'm going for a long walk thats when it hurts most because i can't keep them above my head.

My feet swell up and all the blood vessels pop out but it's not as painful!
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes - Douglas Adams

User avatar
Peshmerga
Mad Hatter
Posts: 2061
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:56 am UTC
Contact:

Postby Peshmerga » Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:00 pm UTC

Squeak wrote:
Peshmerga wrote:Really? You're the first that I know with the same problem as me. Does it happen to your feet too?


Yes, though more my hands...like if I'm going for a long walk thats when it hurts most because i can't keep them above my head.

My feet swell up and all the blood vessels pop out but it's not as painful!


Ahh I've never really had pain in either my hands or feet, it's more of a "omigosh my feets and hands are redder than tomatoes" and it's horrible!
i hurd u liek mudkips???

Fluff
See You Next Tuesday
Posts: 1085
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:27 am UTC
Location: The Departure Lounge

Re: odd things about yourself

Postby Fluff » Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:04 pm UTC

parkaboy wrote:when i'm getting to know people i dont care about their history, their family, their birthday... i want to know what their favorite shape is, they're opinion on zombies, what they think the color purple would smell like, their movie watching habits, and just generally odd things that no one else ever really cares about.

so i guess thats mine. or one of them.

others include compulsive tendies in dealing with certain foods (grapes and M&Ms)


I'm not bovved about people's birthdays and that either! Would much rather know their thoughts on particle physics, space propulsion, and radiation protection. And fashion. I've yet to meet someone as keen as I am on all four though. :P


By compulsive tendencies, do you mean eating M&Ms by colour? If so, then I am guilty of the same thing.



parkaboy wrote:i always get headaches when i'm in the sun. after too much exposure, direct sunlight makes me ache all over (not sunburn, internally) and gets me very very very cranky. its more of a heat thing than a sun thing, but i'm in texas. we have those nasty summers.



Unlucky!

I absolutely LOVE the sun - Can't wait to bake myself in it this summer !!! 8)

User avatar
rockintom99
Posts: 215
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:28 am UTC
Location: Washingtonland!
Contact:

Postby rockintom99 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:36 pm UTC

Hooray for weird things! I found out I have Photic sneeze reflex (sneezing caused from looking at the sun/bright lights, or strong flavors (IE mints)), which is strange because I always thought it was a totally common thing.
THIS IS A SIGNATURE.

Grincement
Should have Boobs (In theory)
Posts: 1483
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:23 pm UTC

Postby Grincement » Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:44 pm UTC

rockintom99 wrote:Hooray for weird things! I found out I have Photic sneeze reflex (sneezing caused from looking at the sun/bright lights, or strong flavors (IE mints)), which is strange because I always thought it was a totally common thing.


I'd consider that a common thing... :shock:
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes - Douglas Adams

User avatar
Silverbolt
Posts: 91
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:56 pm UTC
Location: The Outer Realm of Romania
Contact:

Postby Silverbolt » Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:54 pm UTC

I think I may be schizotypal. I make up stories for everything around me. It's how I've managed to get an imaginary friend named Skipper who is a sociopath, a death-metal listening badger named Burzuc, an Army of Mice with a backstory, I'm afraid that my roommate's electric talking clock will become too intelligent and eradicate the Human Species and I've made up a Sex-Themed parody PnP game named "Lust and Lolz0rz" with alignments along the lines of "Lawful Sexy" and "Chaotic hawt".

All of these momentarily and out of impulse.
One day I will bring peace to the world with my invincible Army of Mice
Cheap Rip-Off Comics Inc.

User avatar
chan the evoker
Posts: 103
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:54 am UTC

Postby chan the evoker » Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:08 pm UTC

My hands are the inverse of yours in pain, color, and temperature; they turn numb, purple, and lose dexterity when the temperature drops below about 50°F, so I wear gloves most of the time.

I've not a hint of this "Photic sneeze reflex", so that must make me odd.
Last edited by chan the evoker on Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:10 pm UTC, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Twasbrillig
Tawsbirlig
Posts: 1942
Joined: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:50 am UTC

Postby Twasbrillig » Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:09 pm UTC

If I drink hard liquor, my face gets red splotches all over it. Is that more common over there in England? 'Cause it's sure not common here. My Dad's Welsh, and he says that's why.

...what, no. Of course not. I'm not a 15-year-old in Canada. No, of course not.
I want to have Bakemaster's babies. It's possible, with science.

I wonder if you can see...
...what is wrong with my signature?

wing wrote:I'm sorry... But that was THE funniest thing I've ever read on the interbutts.

Grincement
Should have Boobs (In theory)
Posts: 1483
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:23 pm UTC

Postby Grincement » Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:33 pm UTC

My face goes almost bright red when I drink alcohol...

Oh and my hands in cold temperatures have awful circulation, my palms stay warm but my fingers are icy :?
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes - Douglas Adams

User avatar
LE4dGOLEM
is unique......wait, no!!!!
Posts: 5972
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:10 pm UTC
Location: :uoıʇɐɔol

Postby LE4dGOLEM » Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:34 pm UTC

rockintom99 wrote:Hooray for weird things! I found out I have Photic sneeze reflex (sneezing caused from looking at the sun/bright lights, or strong flavors (IE mints)), which is strange because I always thought it was a totally common thing.


YOU KNOW WHY THAT IS?



PHOTONS GET UP YOUR NOSE
Image Une See Fights - crayon super-ish hero webcomic!
doogly wrote:It would just be much better if it were not shitty.

parkaboy

Postby parkaboy » Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:40 pm UTC

with the M&Ms i have to line them up by color, M's facing upwards and eat them one at a time. browns i eat at random while i'm making the rainbow set up because they dont count.

grapes i can eat fairly normally, but at some point in my grape eating experience i HAVE to see how many i can shove in my mouth and still chew. i dont remember what the last count was, and it varies depending on grape size and variety.

User avatar
LE4dGOLEM
is unique......wait, no!!!!
Posts: 5972
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:10 pm UTC
Location: :uoıʇɐɔol

Postby LE4dGOLEM » Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:44 pm UTC

parkaboy wrote:with the M&Ms i have to line them up by color, M's facing upwards and eat them one at a time. browns i eat at random while i'm making the rainbow set up because they dont count.

grapes i can eat fairly normally, but at some point in my grape eating experience i HAVE to see how many i can shove in my mouth and still chew. i dont remember what the last count was, and it varies depending on grape size and variety.


I can fit, whole and retreivable (counted on the way out) thirty-four malteasers.
Image Une See Fights - crayon super-ish hero webcomic!
doogly wrote:It would just be much better if it were not shitty.

Grincement
Should have Boobs (In theory)
Posts: 1483
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:23 pm UTC

Postby Grincement » Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:45 pm UTC

parkaboy wrote:i HAVE to see how many i can shove in my mouth and still chew. i dont remember what the last count was, and it varies depending on grape size and variety.


Don't you hate the feeling when you know you've gone too far and can't chew anymore? Can be quite scary!
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes - Douglas Adams

parkaboy

Postby parkaboy » Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:49 pm UTC

thats why i do it with grapes. they're fairly squishy and with THAT much pressure in there, i can usually burst a few and make some chew room. but there is a short moment of "oh crap, what now" when i push it.

User avatar
LE4dGOLEM
is unique......wait, no!!!!
Posts: 5972
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:10 pm UTC
Location: :uoıʇɐɔol

Postby LE4dGOLEM » Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:50 pm UTC

parkaboy wrote:thats why i do it with grapes. they're fairly squishy and with THAT much pressure in there, i can usually burst a few and make some chew room. but there is a short moment of "oh crap, what now" when i push it.


hence the gag reflex.
Image Une See Fights - crayon super-ish hero webcomic!
doogly wrote:It would just be much better if it were not shitty.

User avatar
fjafjan
THE fjafjan
Posts: 4766
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:22 pm UTC
Location: Down south up north in the west of eastern west.
Contact:

Postby fjafjan » Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:58 pm UTC

Purple would smell round, Green, ofcourse cubic
The darker the colour the less symetrical, the lighter the more, the higher frequency the more corners, the lower the fewer

Things that are strange about me..
I guess I look kinda strange, and I pretty often go out running near the centre of town at 10-2 in the night/morning, the more rain the better.
When I was young I ate jelly rats whole, by young I mean five, they are about as thick as my fingers are now...
I can store things halfway down my throat, making them virtually impossible to see when looking into mouth from a normal perspective (ie, without various contraptions :P) and then take back out. I figure if I were givven some sort of tablet against will that might be a useful ability :D

I rather walk than take bus/tram/subway
I occasionally eat clementines/ whole, ie put the whole thing in mouth and chew down
I can touch my nose with my tounge, and almost bottom of my chin
I am 18 and have never been drunk!
I also have compulsive tendancies, for such things as lights in visibility, car registration numbers, what walking on, etc. I try to avoid it when I catch myself doing it, but yeah

err, that is all I can think of atm...
//Yepp, THE fjafjan (who's THE fjafjan?)
Liza wrote:Fjafjan, your hair is so lovely that I want to go to Sweden, collect the bit you cut off in your latest haircut and keep it in my room, and smell it. And eventually use it to complete my shrine dedicated to you.

Fluff
See You Next Tuesday
Posts: 1085
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:27 am UTC
Location: The Departure Lounge

Postby Fluff » Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:06 pm UTC

parkaboy wrote:with the M&Ms i have to line them up by color, M's facing upwards and eat them one at a time. browns i eat at random while i'm making the rainbow set up because they dont count.

grapes i can eat fairly normally, but at some point in my grape eating experience i HAVE to see how many i can shove in my mouth and still chew. i dont remember what the last count was, and it varies depending on grape size and variety.


Oh right, hahah I am not that bad. I just eat them by colour sometimes because it seems more interesting that way. I used to do it with cereal and that as well when I were little, but I am not arsed anymore.


I'm afraid I don't participate in the shoving many things in mouth activities. I am too much of a lady.

User avatar
Aoeniac
Posts: 656
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:55 am UTC
Location: RIGHT HERE IN THIS VERY SPOT→•

Postby Aoeniac » Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:30 pm UTC

Somebody should merge the strange things about your body and what does XKCD mean topics with this one, so that we have a thread that's basically about anything or everything strange about us.
Class: 12th level Epiphenomenalist Alignment: Rational

User avatar
Alisto
Crazy like a BOX!
Posts: 3998
Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:14 pm UTC
Location: South Jersey
Contact:

Postby Alisto » Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:34 pm UTC

Texture and consistency are far more important to me in food than flavor.

I like to peel things. Paint, sunburned skin... anything that I can turn into a, "How big of a piece can I get," game.

I have no toenails on my big toes.

My jaw clicks occasionally. And once in a great while, it will actually lock open when I yawn. It is not fun.

My mom's highest Tetris score is 1,197,000. I have been trying to beat that score for the past eight years. I recently came close and broke 1,000,000. Before that, my highest score was around 650,000.

I can only really see out of one eye. My right eye is constantly blurry, like opening your eyes underwater. It's non-correctable. The problem is actually more in the nerve/brain than the eye. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amblyopia

User avatar
aisling
Has (underage) boobs
Posts: 735
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:56 am UTC
Location: Ontario, Canada

Postby aisling » Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:58 pm UTC

when i'm getting to know people i dont care about their history, their family, their birthday... i want to know what their favorite shape is, they're opinion on zombies, what they think the color purple would smell like, their movie watching habits, and just generally odd things that no one else ever really cares about.


That really reminds me of when I studied Le Petit Prince, I can't remember if this was in the book or not but it was pertaining to little kids. See, as people grow older and become more "rational" and basically slip down the hairs of the rabbit to a cozy place far from the magician (God I love Sophie's World) they stop caring about things like y'know.. opinions on zombies and stuff. Stuff that really matters in a friend. They care about what their last name is (I don't know the last names of so many of my friends), what school they go to, what kind of money they're making (which is retarded, anyways. You're not befriending their bank account, are you?) and things that just do not matter. But kids aren't like that. They do want to know the more interesting things, the things that actually make a friend.

So I applaude you for this topic.


Anyways, odd things about me? Well, I like making things. Things like jewellery and clothes. Really unique things. Sometimes, I go downtown by myself and imagine that I actually live there, and I'm just taking a stroll around my neighborhood. Really, I'm not all that strange. I took an online inkblot test and it told me that I'm pretty normal, I probably have a normal family, and that I do well in school. So, no murderous tendancies here or anything. Uhmm... I play Reach For the Top in my school. But I mostly get the wierd questions, the ones that no one else knows. So I'm kind of odd that way. Uh.. opinions on zombies, I guess? They don't really bother me. What bothers me more is a zombie raptor, and what bothers me even MORE is a zombie CLOWN raptor. Could you imagine how terrifying that would be? And the colour purple would probably smell fruity like artificial grape flavouring, or like a flower, maybe lavender. I guess it probably depends on the shade.

User avatar
Jesse
Vocal Terrorist
Posts: 8635
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:33 pm UTC
Location: Basingstoke, England.
Contact:

Postby Jesse » Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:05 pm UTC

I love wearing masks. I own several, although I often give my old ones away. My current favourite is a silver domino mask with green and black feathers.

I like putting them on and becoming different people.

User avatar
Belial
A terrible sound heard from a distance
Posts: 30448
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:04 am UTC
Contact:

Postby Belial » Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:12 pm UTC

I love wearing masks. I own several, although I often give my old ones away. My current favourite is a silver domino mask with green and black feathers.


There's this guy at the nearest ren fair who makes and sells these *beautiful* sculpted leather masks...

I have a "green man" that he sold me, it looks rougly like....

Image

This.

I am very pleased with it.
addams wrote:A drunk neighbor is better than a sober Belial.


They/them

User avatar
Likpok
Posts: 471
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:21 am UTC
Location: :noitacoL
Contact:

Postby Likpok » Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:16 pm UTC

We are, as a society woefully unprepared for the zombie clown raptor outbreak.

What about mutants? Robots? Space Aliens? Spam?

It seems like the fororum focus on the threat of raptors but ignore other threats.

Odd things about me: I think about this stuff. I post here. I regularly enjoy connecting things to either needlessly complex science, math or epic poetry.
There's an art to cooking toast
Never try to guess
Cook it till it's smoking
Then twenty seconds less.

User avatar
Jesse
Vocal Terrorist
Posts: 8635
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:33 pm UTC
Location: Basingstoke, England.
Contact:

Postby Jesse » Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:22 pm UTC

I love that mask Belial. I wish I could afford to spend more money on mine, but I am a poor man.

User avatar
Belial
A terrible sound heard from a distance
Posts: 30448
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:04 am UTC
Contact:

Postby Belial » Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:23 pm UTC

Can be bought here, if you ever do...

http://www.fantasyguilde.com/
addams wrote:A drunk neighbor is better than a sober Belial.


They/them

User avatar
Jesse
Vocal Terrorist
Posts: 8635
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:33 pm UTC
Location: Basingstoke, England.
Contact:

Postby Jesse » Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:26 pm UTC

Those are fantastic.

User avatar
Peshmerga
Mad Hatter
Posts: 2061
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:56 am UTC
Contact:

Postby Peshmerga » Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:28 pm UTC

Image

This one is particularly interesting.
i hurd u liek mudkips???

User avatar
yy2bggggs
Posts: 1261
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:42 am UTC

Postby yy2bggggs » Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:30 pm UTC

Odd thing about myself:

I'm a cow. mooo!

User avatar
Toeofdoom
The (Male) Skeleton Guitarist
Posts: 3446
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:06 am UTC
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Postby Toeofdoom » Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:31 pm UTC

chan the evoker wrote:My hands are the inverse of yours in pain, color, and temperature; they turn numb, purple, and lose dexterity when the temperature drops below about 50°F, so I wear gloves most of the time.

I've not a hint of this "Photic sneeze reflex", so that must make me odd.


I get the same hands thing... freaks some people out actually. Although they only ever go numb if i dont move them for atleast 10 minutes. which happens only very rarely. And as for dexterity... usually its okay anyway, but can make me suck slightly more at playing piano or whatever

User avatar
The Sleeping Tyrant
Posts: 533
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:49 am UTC
Location: Ont., Canada
Contact:

Postby The Sleeping Tyrant » Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:36 pm UTC

I habitually create fantastical scenarios that incorporate the world I know. A lot of time it begins with the end of the world and moves from there. I have a fixation with the apocalypse.



aisling wrote:I play Reach For the Top in my school.


So do I.
How's your season going so far?

User avatar
Likpok
Posts: 471
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:21 am UTC
Location: :noitacoL
Contact:

Postby Likpok » Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:51 pm UTC

I habitually create fantastical scenarios that incorporate the world I know. A lot of time it begins with the end of the world and moves from there. I have a fixation with the apocalypse.


I do the same thing! They generally are done when I am bored, and end (and are discarded) when I find something to occupy me.
There's an art to cooking toast
Never try to guess
Cook it till it's smoking
Then twenty seconds less.

User avatar
Owijad
1000 posts and still no title
Posts: 1625
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:07 pm UTC
Location: Mas-a-choo-sits
Contact:

Postby Owijad » Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:58 pm UTC

My favorite is the "What I do in case of a zombie outbreak within my school and we're all quarantined to prevent outside contamination" fantasy.

I work out elaborate plans, factoring in what rooms are closest depending on what period it is, where the zombies start out, who I expect to team up with...

Good fun, but only during class :P
And if you win you get this shiny fiddle made of gold,
But if you lose, the devil gets your sould!

User avatar
Silverbolt
Posts: 91
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:56 pm UTC
Location: The Outer Realm of Romania
Contact:

Postby Silverbolt » Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:02 am UTC

Owijad wrote:My favorite is the "What I do in case of a zombie outbreak within my school and we're all quarantined to prevent outside contamination" fantasy.

I work out elaborate plans, factoring in what rooms are closest depending on what period it is, where the zombies start out, who I expect to team up with...

Good fun, but only during class :P


I do that too. I have my stronghold already thought up at the city mall and several scenarios figured out.
One day I will bring peace to the world with my invincible Army of Mice

Cheap Rip-Off Comics Inc.

User avatar
Mother Superior
Better than tea
Posts: 2405
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:30 am UTC
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Postby Mother Superior » Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:19 am UTC

I think my brain doesn't quite catch up with my body when I wake up at mornings, cause if I have something to do that day, those first few minutes in bed are spent on making up scenarios that are meant to take place today, except; They're not conscious, my brain makes up weird things that people say, do or things that happened during the current day that are relatively realistic and then when I think about them I go; Oh yeah, that is what happened. Sometimes it takes a few minutes for me to relize that no, that isn't what happened at all, I haven't spoken to that person in weeks, I have not already been to the dentist, I did not ace that test and I wasn't about to ask that beautiful girl out and she did not say no... Man, even my subconscious knows I'm a loser.
I know this sounds a bit iffy, and it's hard to explain, I guess it's like a really realistic dream, but harder to distinguish from reality than a normal dream that my subconscious makes up in my semi-awake state and convinces my brain is true, and about really mundane things. Occasionally it has even affected my life; I'll wonder why this guy is discussing this and this with me when we already went through it before... oh right, that was a dream.
My crappy creepy? Crabby? My crabby blog.
"She bore also the fruitless deep with his raging swell, Pontus, without sweet union of love."
- Hesiod, Theogony

User avatar
aisling
Has (underage) boobs
Posts: 735
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:56 am UTC
Location: Ontario, Canada

Postby aisling » Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:57 am UTC

Silverbolt wrote:
Owijad wrote:My favorite is the "What I do in case of a zombie outbreak within my school and we're all quarantined to prevent outside contamination" fantasy.

I work out elaborate plans, factoring in what rooms are closest depending on what period it is, where the zombies start out, who I expect to team up with...

Good fun, but only during class :P


I do that too. I have my stronghold already thought up at the city mall and several scenarios figured out.


Someday, if zombies ever do try and invade/take over the world/braaaains/whatever, I bet you some of the people from this forum will be called in by national defense to help defeat the zombies. Since you've thought it out so well and everything.


Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 39 guests