The Underworld - Game over - Beelzebub (mafia) Wins

For your simulated organized crime needs.

Moderators: jestingrabbit, Moderators General, Prelates

mpolo

Re: The Underworld - D3 - Gluttony

Postby mpolo » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:04 am UTC

Fearless' vote based on a bad feeling is bothering me more than just about anything else right now, but that's such a small thing… I really need to do a re-read, which won't take all that long, but more time than I have this morning. Maybe this afternoon.
Image <-- Evil experiment

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:00 pm UTC

Vtotals:
TheMaskedGecko - (Fearless)
Fearless - (Adam H, TheMaskedGecko)

7 Alive, 4 to lynch.

Deadline is roughly 34 hours from now.
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

greenlover

Postby greenlover » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:01 pm UTC

Meh. At this point, TMG sounds like a better lynch than fearless - mostly because I've been getting towny vibes from fearless all game long. Plus, TMG is lurking away. So,

Vote: TMG

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:40 pm UTC

There hasn't really been a lot of movement here.

TheMaskedGecko was going to check on something with the mod that would confirm his suspicion of fearless, which seems kind of out of thin air as it stands. He is also essentially absent. SOMEWHAT SCUMMY

fearless seems to be doing an OMGUS on TMG, because I don't see much reasoning about why I should or shouldn't come to the same conclusion as she did. SOMEWHAT SCUMMY

AdamH had a moment of confusion, but no other real tells. SLIGHT POSSIBILITY OF SCUMMITUDE

trinerocs rates Adam's confusion as worse than fearless's, which strikes me as slightly unusual (either they're about the same, or fearless is worse for repeating it after it was getting cleared up). Maybe the two have a connection (scum or masons)? NEUTRAL

greenlover is posting much more than in some games (yay!). He's also been pretty reasonable, trying to clear up the various confusions. TOWNISH

Woopate has not been very active either. NEUTRAL WITH LURKER OVERTONES (SLIGHTLY SCUMMY)

As it stands, I'm probably going to end up voting for TMG or fearless.

By the way, do we know what "being eaten" means? I would guess that it's yet another faction that is somehow gaining power, but that may be too much for one game of this size.

Adam H

Postby Adam H » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:08 pm UTC

Oh me yarm enough with the whining about my "confusion" (the scare quotes are the annoying part). You all know what I meant. It was more a typo than anything.

I'm not sure where all the TMG hate is coming from. Since when did it become acceptable to vote people with no more justification than lurking or vibes?

I'm not so sure greenlover isn't lurking. It just seems like he's not because we are all kind of lurking, so he's active by comparison.
-Adam

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:34 am UTC

So. I have to vote.

As I see it, there are no really good lynch candidates, because there hasn't been enough posting. But we have to go with what we have.

I am going to vote for TheMaskedGecko. The reasons for this vote are (1) activity went way down, which could be a sign of a cultist who's been cut off from his recruiter (could be a million other things as well) (2) vote on fearless with very shaky grounds (of course fearless answered with an unacknowledged OMGUS) (3) lurkitude in general.

I should still be on before the deadline to revise this, but I can't be 100% sure, so wanted to at least get a vote down. Fearless is mostly better in my book because there is some activity from that corner…

Vote: TheMaskedGecko

TheMaskedGecko

Postby TheMaskedGecko » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:34 pm UTC

So I'm at hammer minus one, time to claim- I'm a pro-town (asmodeus if anyone's confused) roleblocker. I blocked trinerocks last night, because I thought he had a kill. That thing I was checking with the mod was whether my power took precedence over eculc's. It does, so trine is in the clear from that (if it hadn't, he would be on my scumlist). My inactivity over the weekend is due to absence, alongside the belief that this game was moving slowly enough to allow me some leisure in responding. I was wrong.

My reason for voting fearless is that she and tim had a nice little double act going over days 1 and 2, which I pointed out at the time. Now we know that tim was scum, fearless is a logical scum buddy. Her omgus doesn't help her in any way, so I'm surprised it's lead to this bandwagon. Looking at the votes on me there's fearless' omgus, greenlover- who has always been suspicious of me- and mpolo- who seems to be confused town.

Please don't vote for me.
ConMan wrote:the neighbourhood’s favourite lizard

Yeah, I don't care if it's out of context, it massages my ego and so it stays.

Adam H

Postby Adam H » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:39 pm UTC

Hahaha I don't believe you AT ALL.

Vote: TheMaskedGecko
-Adam

trineroks

Postby trineroks » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:18 pm UTC

My reads on people:

fearless: very very strange. I can see where TMG is coming, with the assumption that fearless and t1mm are in the same scumteam. Strong signs of fearless and t1mm buddying. Also at time it seems like she's overplaying her confusion. Her lack of defense + an OMGUS towards TMG's direction is pretty strange. Possible scum

greenlover: his pressure vote on t1mm day 2 was reasonable. Also active lurks, although I don't think it's to the point where it warrants scum. His posts are thought out. Believes fearless is town and votes TMG on the basis of lurking. However, I've been getting town vibes from him so Neutral-Edging town

mpolo: votes TMG on the basis of lurking and and voting fearless with nothing to back it up. IMO the vote on fearless seemed reasonable, probably not to mpolo. Either way, he said he was going to vote between fearless and TMG, so that puts him on Neutral

Adam: If there is a jester in play, it has got to be Adam. Either that or he's just scum trying to play off as a jester. This guy changes suspicions around and tries to confuse town so much that it's not even funny. First he suspects me of buddying with t1mm, then after t1mm's lynch he votes me on the basis that I lynched town (even though it was obvious t1mm was NOT town and is scum/independent). Then FOSes everyone who says Beelzebub is scum, then votes fearless. He writes:
Adam H wrote:And fearless apparently doesn't know that town is loyal to Asmodeus. (!) That even came after my slip, which should have made everyone go back and check what the factions are called. I'm almost thinking jester, but... eh. I'm not a fan of withholding a lynch because I'm scared of hitting jester.

Of course he wouldn't be scared of hitting jester, because there is a high probability that he himself is the jester. Also exhibits reservation at voting TMG, but once he claims Adam immediately delivers the hammer.Jester/Possible scum hardplaying jester

Woopate: I really do not know. I haven't seen him post enough to be able to analyze him. Unknown-Possible scum

TheMaskedGecko: I've noticed his votes are rash and quick, like when he immediately voted me on Day 2 based on his "logic". His posts are thought out though, I like that. He then votes fearless because he suspects that t1mm and fearless are in the same team. Once he was at L-1, he claims town roleblocker. Overall, he's been acting slightly scummy (with his behavior) but not to the point of fearless and Adam. Neutral

With that being said, I will

vote fearless

Although I don't know if votes past the hammer will count. But why vote fearless? Here's my reasoning.
She never really contributed to the discussion. Most of her posts were comments on the analysis of others and questions about the game. It's also evident that t1mm and fearless were buddying on Day 1 and Day 2. When fearless claimed a town role from Day 1, t1mm immediately gave her the benefit of the doubt and tried voting me when I became suspicious of her, with this being said:
t1mm01994 wrote:attacking the closest thing to confirmed town we have at this day.

On Day 2 when people were suspecting t1mm, fearless never fossed t1mm and didn't even vote). She even cleared t1mm in a way:
fearless wrote:Going for the lurkers is not a bad idea so Tim gets a few extra redeeming points for that.

I initially believed t1mm was an independent (why would a scum member have a passive kill ability?) but with a closed setup like this we never really know.

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:42 pm UTC

BoomFrog: Is hammer as soon as four votes are cast, or when you call it?

If the later, I would like to change my vote to fearless

Since I don't know if it's twilight or not, I won't elaborate until I know we can converse.

BoomFrog

Re: The Underworld - N3 - You saw nothing, it was Envy.

Postby BoomFrog » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:25 pm UTC

Vtotals:
TheMaskedGecko 4 - (Fearless, Greenlover, Mpolo, AdamH)
Fearless 1 - (TheMaskedGecko)

Hammer is as soon as majority is reached. It is now night. TheMaskedGecko has been lynched. Thank You Mpolo for respecting the rules.

Send in your night actions. Night will last a bit more then 48 hours from this post.
definitely
Last edited by BoomFrog on Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:29 am UTC, edited 3 times in total.
"Everything I need to know about parenting I learned from cooking. Don't be afraid to experiment, and eat your mistakes." - Cronos

BoomFrog

Re: The Underworld - D4 - Wrath

Postby BoomFrog » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:25 am UTC

You look behind you, expecting to be suddenly surprised by several new arrivals, but no, no one appears. You turn back to your angry debate about who to lynch next and see that Greenlover has been shot by a crossbow bolt! He looks pretty dead.

Also Lataro's statue has disappeared leaving only a trail of slime and gravel.

TheMaskedGecko was a Naga, loyal to Asmodeus. He was a Roleblocker. (He could cancel his target's action for the night)
Greenlover is dead, he was a Poison Spitting Cat, loyal to Asmodeus. He was a weaponizer (His target's nightaction would become a nightkill instead of it's intended effect.)
Lataro's corpse has been eaten.

It is now Day 4.
5 Alive, 3 to Lynch.

Night 5 will begin about seven days from this post or when a majority vote is reach on someone.

trineroks

Postby trineroks » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:58 am UTC

I'm upholding my vote from Day 3 and

vote fearless

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:18 pm UTC

So. My thought at the end of the day was that Adam seemed far too gleeful about his vote for TheMaskedGecko after a perfectly reasonable claim. I was willing to flipflop my vote based on that fact. I want to be careful about catching a town argument between fearless/Gecko that just results in us killing two townies, so I'm not going to put up a vote for fearless until we've had some discussion.

Adam H seems very weird. trinerocs mentioned the possibility of a jester, which is at least imaginable. But something seems to be off.

I'm getting a little nervous about the eaten bodies. Presumably this is related to someone's power, and that someone is likely not very pro-town.

trineroks

Postby trineroks » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:04 pm UTC

I am almost sure that fearless is scum, but in the off chance that she is indeed town and mafia ride on my vote, I will unvote for now and give fearless an opportunity to defend herself.

unvote

I will revote if she doesn't give a reasonable defense/doesn't post at all.

fearless

Postby fearless » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:03 pm UTC

Well shit, what can I say I fucked up :( Sorry :( If adam hadn't hammered I would have changed my vote after gecko's post. So right now he's the most scummy.

trineroks

Postby trineroks » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:41 pm UTC

Not quite the defense I was looking for. Fearless, I was waiting for an EXPLANATION rather than a simple "Oh me yarm I'm so sorry :(" because that's not helping you.

And no, Adam is not the scummiest one here. You're equally scummy as well, and your attempt to switch the focus over from you to Adam is just making you look worse.

Adam H

Postby Adam H » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:51 pm UTC

Oh god... I'd prefer to keep secret why I killed tmg, but I'll claim if needed to save myself from the lynch. I was assuming everything would be explained when tmg came back scum...

What did fearless do that needs an explanation? I'm much inclined to believe that fearless is a redirector as she softlaimed on d1. Also...

Screw it, I'll claim since it will probably save 2 townies. I'm an investigator. I see a player's role, but not faction. I saw that tmg had a secret extra vote. So I assume that tmg was switched with the real extra vote.
-Adam

fearless

Postby fearless » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:19 pm UTC

trineroks wrote:Not quite the defense I was looking for. Fearless, I was waiting for an EXPLANATION rather than a simple "Gee Willikers I'm so sorry :(" because that's not helping you.

And no, Adam is not the scummiest one here. You're equally scummy as well, and your attempt to switch the focus over from you to Adam is just making you look worse.

well what did you want me to say? I really thought tmg was scummy. and it wasn't like there was a better choice - I obviously wasn't going to vote for myself.

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:32 pm UTC

@AdamH: TMG had a secret extra vote and nothing else? That doesn't match up with his death text… Or are you saying that you knew his role as roleblocker, plus he had an extra secret vote that didn't get revealed? Or you only saw one aspect of his role?

Adam H

Postby Adam H » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:20 pm UTC

I investigated TMG and saw that he was an [paraphrase]influential illusionist - player can pm the mod with an extra secret vote once a day[/paraphrase]

This is obviously not what TMG was... so I am much inclined to think that there is a redirector, and because of fearless's first (second?) post, it's her. Though there could be some different power that's messing with mine. Or BF could just be a bastard mod and I'm an insane investigator. That would be fun.
-Adam

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:16 am UTC

Re-reading fearless' first post, it does seem like she has to be the re-director, as that confusion could only really apply to a person who had received a redirector power. However, she didn't show any confusion about being mafia even though the example redirector was town…

On the other hand, redirector is very typically a scummy power, in that it is mostly there to create wine. And fearless did have that little "lament" that she never gets to be mafia…

On the mafia front, I am thinking that Lataro must have recruited at least one person into Mephistopheles's army. He is probably a "last man standing" type now that the recruiter is dead, or possibly can win with other scum, or possibly has become just a survivor. "Last man standing" without having a kill would be a relatively hopeless role, though.

There now seems to be a kill, or the kill was blocked on several nights, since there was a crossbow in the opening text. T1mm was actually hinting about a crossbow being the mafia kill weapon, and we didn't find that weapon on him, so I think our crossbow weilder(s) are loyal to Beelzebub.

fearless

Postby fearless » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:39 am UTC

I really am the redirector. And i'm pro-town. My role PM is worded exactly the same way as the example in the opening post by boomfrog. Last night I picked gecko as player 1 and used his power on green lover. It was really just random picking :-/

fearless

Postby fearless » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:48 am UTC

umm I think I confused myself.
I uh, picked greenlover and used his power on adam...

gecko was the night before last night and the first night i didn't send in an action

fearless

Postby fearless » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:55 am UTC

I realize how badly I must look right now. :s I don't know why boomfrog gave a townie a redirect power because it really is confusing and I always get it wong. I believe adam because if he was scum then there would be no reason for him to claim, as votes are already piling on me (and I know I'm town) so a scum would have just let the bandwagon build.
I believe mpolo is town because he hasn't done anything scummy and has been very helpful with his analytics.
Trine did bring out Timm's lynch and Timm was scum, so Trine is probably a town or maybe an independent SK??
Woodpate, hasn't said much...so slightly scummy.

trineroks

Postby trineroks » Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:32 pm UTC

My suspicions still lie on fearless for the following reasons: 1, I do not believe Mephistopheles could have a cult recruit + night kill ability and 2, that still unexplained buddying btwn fearless and t1mm, as well as the OMGUS toward TMG.

As for Adam, that was obviously a half-assed claim at a town investigator. Says he can see roles, but saw his ability instead.

If you indeed are the investigator, Adam, who did you check last night + results?

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:38 am UTC

Woopate has not posted in 9 days and has ignored my modprod. I'll be looking for a replacement. If he is not replaced by the end of the day he will be modkilled. (and banned from my future games if he doesn't have a really good reason for disappearing).

Adam H

Postby Adam H » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:09 am UTC

trineroks wrote:If you indeed are the investigator, Adam, who did you check last night + results?
greenlover :| but he weaponized me so it was a kill instead. (I think... I didn't get a result so I assume that's what happened.)

Role and ability are the same thing...

Vote: trineroks

If you really think I'm jester, I can only assume it's because you think I'm scummy, but you know I'm not scum because you're scum.
-Adam

fearless

Postby fearless » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:27 pm UTC

Ok well I guess I'm gonna have to go with
vote trine
because i really believe adam is town, and so is mpolo. and it's pointless lynching woodpate because he's being mod-killed.

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:36 pm UTC

So, I'm left with:

Woopate: likely modkill
AdamH: Has generally played townily. I'm not really seeing a "jester" vibe from him, as trinerocs has mentioned a couple of times.
fearless: Her sudden switch on trineroks makes me a little bit nervous. I think that if she's scum, she is a cult recruit from Day1, and therefore less dangerous than she might be, because she likely has no recruit.
trineroks: A little bit strange on the pressure on AdamH front, and Adam's argument for a reason for the jester pressure is actually reasonable.

So, it's basically between fearless and trineroks, but I think I'm going to vote with Adam, whom I basically trust:

Vote: trineroks

fearless

Postby fearless » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:49 pm UTC

well that's three and hammer. if I find out adam and mpolo played me I'm going to be upset.

trineroks

Postby trineroks » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:24 am UTC

Well, since I'm hammered I guess there's nothing more I can do left. Awesome job townies. You totally found the scum. NOT.

I am a blob of slime, loyal to Orcus. My special ability? I can absorb the corpses of the dead and use their abilities the following night (cult recruit ability would not work with me; I found out when Boomfrog sent me the PM after I absorbed Lataro...). Unlike you guys, I have two win conditions: I can win with town OR scum. Seeing as how the cult took a blow N1, as well as a scum member lynched on D2, I felt it was wise to side with the town. I guess not.

You guys obviously don't like to look back and read. TMG cleared me. He was the roleblocker and blocked my ability, yet eculc still died, showing that I am NOT SCUM. Mpolo forever continues to be the confused townie, Adam was obviously the jester (fossing me out of the blue, hammering TMG, claiming an investigator role as a lie with OBVIOUS contradictions in his claim). He doesn't even out his reasons as to why he voted TMG. Woopate I still do not know, and Fearless is either scum playing dumb or a townie who doesn't know how to play. Your buddying with t1mm, you two doing that double act with each other, your OMGUS towards both TMG and me, and your filler (posts with almost no content) cause me to believe you're more scum than town. If you are town fearless, you can't be mad if mpolo and Adam played you, because if mpolo/Adam is scum he played well and you played horribly. You need to start thinking and make a defense for yourself, rather than OMGUS every player who fosses you.

With that being said, you lost town. You brought this upon yourselves. I gave my evidence for fearless, yet you so readily believed Adam's false claim and got a town ally lynched. Well played. I am seriously HUMBLED by your scumhunting abilities.

Adam H

Postby Adam H » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:08 am UTC

Psh, at least we aren't dead. Haha you're dead, deadface. Deadie mcdeadson.
-Adam

BoomFrog

Re: The Underworld - N4 - Umm, Acedia?

Postby BoomFrog » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:15 am UTC

Vtotals:
trineroks - 3 - (Adam H, mpolo, fearless)
fearless - 1 - (trineroks)

trineroks has been lynched. Please do not talk after hammer. The game is not over. Krong will be replacing Woopate. It is now night.

Send in your night actions. Night will last about 48 hours from this post, or less if I get all the night actions in.

BoomFrog

Re: The Underworld - Game over - Beelzebub (mafia) Wins

Postby BoomFrog » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:51 am UTC

Wait, wait.. krong has actually decided not to replace in as he feels like the game has already been decided and assumed over so he'd rather not intrude.

Fearless, Adam, and mpolo circled around trinerocs. "You're all fools, don't you see? Open your eyes! She's the scum here not me, I'm just an innocent necromantic blob, you have to believe me! But they didn't, they ripped him to shreds and licked the slime off their fingers. He tasted like a Slimer's Hi-C Ecto Cooler. Woopate was no-where to be found. A deserter, he would be hunted to the ends of hell, and surely meet a fate much worse then death: Double losing the game!

Then mpolo shot everyone with a crossbow.

The game is over. Mpolo and T1mm win as Beelzebub supporters.
Lataro loses as a very unlucky Mestopoles recruiter.
Trinerocs loses as a very angry Orcus dead-copier (He could use the power of those he ate)
AdamH loses as a hilariously unsuccessful Jester-bomb.
Woopate double losses for deserting the game without notice or reason.
The rest were town. They also lost.
Oh, except eculc who won, but you knew that.

Congratulations Mpolo and T1mm. You are rewarded by being sent back to earth to wreak destruction destruction in your new lords name.

Btw, Trinerocs could use Lataro's recruit to expand the Orcus faction, I apologize if I communicated the effects of powers unclearly.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:55 am UTC

Modnotes:
Spoiler:
1) Asmodeus - Redirector - Fearless
2) Asmodeus – PowerCop - Secondshadow
3) Asmodeus – Weaponizer - Greenlover
4) Mephistopheles - Cult Leader - Lataro
5) Beelzebub – PGO – T1mm

8) Orcus - Dead-copier survivor - trineroks
7) Asmodeus – Wannabe Cultist – Attractor - eculc
6) Asmodeus – Roleblocker - TheMaskedGecko

10) Asmodeus – Vigilante - Woopate
9) Beelzebub - Defender and Kill Enable - mpolo
11) Jesterbomb – Adam H

1) You have been resurrected as a devious little imp. You are loyal to Asmodeus and win when all opposing factions have been eliminated. If the Asmodeus faction loses you gain a halfwin if you are alive at the end of the game. Each night you may choose two players. Player one’s power will be used on Player two instead of his intended target.

2) You have been resurrected as a giant floating eyeball. You are loyal to Asmodeus and win when all opposing factions have been eliminated. If the Asmodeus faction loses you gain a halfwin if you are alive at the end of the game. Each night you may target a player and learn all of their powers.

3) You have been resurrected as a poison spitting cat. You are loyal to Asmodeus and win when all opposing factions have been eliminated. If the Asmodeus faction loses you gain a halfwin if you are alive at the end of the game. Each night you may target a player and any player he targets will die of poison.

4) You have been resurrected as a tall and charming incubus. You were recruited to serve Mephistopheles while waiting in line. He has promised you a great reward if you can win over enough of Asmodeus’ troops to his cause. Each night you can target one player to recruit. His win condition will change to be the same as yours and he will be told who you are. You and your followers can PM day or night, however, make sure to not send PMs until I confirm that the target has been successfully recruited. You win when Mephistopheles supporters control half or more of the votes.

5) You have been resurrected as a medusa. You were recruited to work for Beelzebub while waiting in line. He has promised you a great reward if you can destroy the others. It was you who shot the crossbow bolt but the crossbow broke. You’re not sure who threw the pamphlets. Anyone who targets you with a nightpower will be turned to stone (killed). And you where promised back-up if you can survive long enough. You win when Beelzebub supporters control half the votes or more. When your back-up arrives you will be able to talk with them by PM.

6) You have been reincarnated as a naga. You are loyal to Asmodeus and win when all opposing factions have been eliminated. If the Asmodeus faction loses you gain a halfwin if you are alive at the end of the game. Each night you may target a player and he will not be able to use his power that night.

You may use your power tonight.

7) You will be reincarnated as a shimmering multicolored lizard. You hate this forced servitude and are unwilling to accept Asmodeus as your leader, you’d rather die then let him win. You gain a win if you killed or recruited, if you are recruited you can gain a double win by also fulfilling your new win condition. Each night you can target one player. Whatever power that player uses will instead target you.

Remember, you are still waiting in line to be reincarnated. You can post and chat, but you cannot vote or be voted for. You can use your power tonight.

8) You will be reincarnated as a blob of slime. You were recruited to work for Orcus while waiting in line. He has promised you a great reward if you can destroy the others. Each night you can choose one corpse to consume and gain their power permanently. You can also use one power each night that you have absorbed, including one you just got. You win if Orcus supporters control half the votes or more.

Remember, you are still waiting in line to be reincarnated. You can post and chat, but you cannot vote or be voted for. You can use your power tonight.

9) You have been resurrected as a man of stone. You were recruited to work for Beelzebub while waiting in line. He has promised you a great reward if you can destroy the others. Your partner is t1mm. You have brought him a new crossbow string which he can use to repair his crossbow tonight and begin killing on following nights. You may PM your partner at any time, copy me on all PMs. Each night you can target one player to killblock. You and your partner will be immune to kills from that player for the night. You win when Beelzebub supporters control half the votes or more.

10) You have been resurrected as a muscle-bound hulk. You are loyal to Asmodeus and win when all opposing factions have been eliminated. If the Asmodeus faction loses you gain a halfwin if you are alive at the end of the game. Each night you may target a player and that player will die (unless somehow protected).

11) You have been resurrected as a living bomb of hellfire. Your every waking moment is agony and you just wish to end it all again and take someone down with you. You win if you are lynched. If you are lynched the first and last person to vote for you are killed. (not counting yourself)

Roleblock>Attractor>Redirect
If RB targets redirect then RB
If Attractor+Redirect both target same then Attractor
If Redirect target’s attractor then Redirect
If RB and weaponizer target eachother then RB

N1:
Trineroks (dead-copier) absorbs SecondShadow (powercop)
Lataro (recruiter) targets T1mm (PGO)
Greenlover (weaponizer) targets Fearless (redirector)
Fearless withholds
T1mm no action
TMG withhold
Eculc timed out

N1 Result:
Trineroks gains powercop
Lataro petrified

N2:
Trine eats t1mm’s corpse
Trine power cops Adam H
TMG (RBer) roleblocks trine (death copier)
Mpolo withhold
Eculc (attractor) targets TMG
Fearless (redirector) change TMG to target Greenlover
Greenlover (weaponizer) targets TMG
AdamH no power
Woopate failed to send in orders

N2 Result:
Weaponize TMG
TMG RB+kills (by poison) Eculc
Trine eats t1mm and powercops AdamH

N3 Actions:
Trine eats Lataro and activates PGO (medusa)
Mpolo NKs Greenlover
Fearless redirects Greenlovers action onto AdamH
Greenlover and Woopate fail to send in actions

N3 Results:
Lataro Eaten
Greenlover shot by a crossbow

N1: Sloth
D2: Lust
N2: Pride
D3: Gluttony
N3: Envy
D4: Wrath
N4: Umm, Acedia?
D5: Vainglory

trineroks

Postby trineroks » Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:05 am UTC

Naw boom I lied to make people feel bad lol. (btw it's trineroks with a K, not a C)

But seriously now, fearless you should work on your townie act :\.

mpolo you played awesome. I felt you were town throughout the game.

I told you Adam was the jester. Left too obvious of a jester trail.

BoomFrog

Postby BoomFrog » Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:21 am UTC

trineroks wrote:I told you Adam was the jester. Left too obvious of a jester trail.
You mean you powercopped him and we're told that his power was to kill two people who were in on the lynch for him? :roll:

He was pretty obvious in my opinion. In fact he was so obvious about it that he zoomed past scummy, waved at Jester as he zipped by and landed back an townie because his claims were too crazy and confident to be false. It's hard to decide my favorite part.

trineroks

Postby trineroks » Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:57 am UTC

The reason why I powercopped him was because I suspected him of being jester in the first place. His first three posts when he entered before Night 2 struck me as odd. The powercopping confirmed it.

I was actually trying to point out Adam's scumtells and initially make it look like he's jester, and then try to convince everyone that he is scum hardplaying jester, as his trail was too obvious for jester. Because it was a 3 vote lynch, I tried to first fos fearless and then switch over to Adam (because a quick switch would look too suspicious). The town would then vote Adam, with me submitting the second vote. Then next night I would've used Lataro's cult ability to cult the one who did not vote.

mpolo

Postby mpolo » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:09 am UTC

What with t1mm managing to get killed before we could work together, I'm almost counting this as an SK win. :) Except that I never would have made it through the whole game as an SK, so I guess I have to share this one with t1mm. Congratulations.

I guess that I was right to be worried about the eaten corpses. Trineroks was liable to get into a huge group of powers there.

I hadn't read closely enough to realize that the Meph cult had to be totally eradicated (because of Lataro's death being caused by targeting t1mm, his only recruit). I was under the assumption that fearless was a Meph loyal, and somehow missed that Adam had to be the jester. Of course, I was counting on not having to lynch on the last day, seeing that I was alone.

Return to “Mafia”